The Bad Boy's Girl

Da adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19 - Guilt

39K 1.1K 278
Da adeeba2707

______________________________

You can't just blame gravity for falling in love. There has to be a reason.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
_____________________________

--Isabella--

I didn't know how to react to this situation. Why was I not aware of her full name again?

Oh yeah, I am an introvert.

For a moment I just froze on my spot. I tried to process everything which was going on.

Her slapping me and then calling me a home wrecker.

She was the old man's daughter. The old man's daughter was Kacy. That is the same thing.

That means, her parents were going to divorce. Mr. and Mrs. Steele were going to divorce. Again, that is the same thing.

The fact that she is blaming me with so much assurance in her voice is enough of a fact that it has got to do something with last night. She must be having a proof of it. No, that can't be.

This shouldn't be happening.

Shit!

"What- What the hell is wrong with you? There is a limit to which you can blame someone. We all know that you are going through a lot right now but just stop putting it on random people you meet." I heard Zack say.

I was too ashamed to look into her eyes. Now this is what you call a valid reason. What she did is nothing compared to what I would have done if I was in her shoe. She has every right to call me names right now because right now, even I am disgusted by who I am.

It's funny how I was considering her a bitch for no particular reason but she has got a real reason to call me one.

How do I apologize to her?

I am the reason why her world is shattering and splitting into half right now. No amount of grief can fix this. I accept that he was a bad person but it wouldn't have happened this way if it wasn't for me and my step father.

But above all, I knew she wouldn't just let it go. She will take revenge.

"Blame her? Really Dave? I should be killing her with my bare hands right now. She is a slut. Tell me, how much money did you take from my father in order to sell your body? You slept with my father, you whore!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

I am really lucky that there is no one around here otherwise it wouldn't be long until I leave this school. The next thing I knew, Olivia had already plunged onto Kacy, toppled her down and threw a punch right across her face. Zack on the other hand tried to get Olivia off of her.

I shut my eyes close. I didn't know how to stop this. This is all my fault.

"Enough is enough Kacy! I will not tolerate any word against Isabella now." Dave said after Zack finally got the two girls under control with them both still huffing and puffing.

"You better get the fuck out of here before I rip that metal ball out of your tongue and poke your eye with them." Olivia said. I sobbed audibly not being able to control them any further. They were all supporting me blindly when I was the one at fault. How will they react when they find out that it's not her but my mistake? I suddenly felt insecure about them leaving me all alone. Like always.

Dave turned towards me and cupped my face in his hands. He wiped my tears with his thumb "Sh. Don't, baby girl. It's not worth crying."

But I can't just do that. This was not something normal. It's not as easy as he says. Whatever I had forgotten about last night came rushing back the minute Kacy told me about the consequences she has to face because of my acts. It was like my world came to a stop.

"This is all because of me." I said, not being able to control it anymore.

"What? What are you saying?" Dave asked curiously.

I lifted my eyes to meet his gaze but looked down as as fast as I had lifted my head. I turned on my heels and ran towards in the opposite direction. I kept running while avoiding the people till I found the only place I would go to.

The old library.

Right now. I couldn't think of any other place. I went towards the last shelves where the history books were kept. Definitely the one corner where people don't pick books from even if they come here.

I crouched down and brought my knees close to my chest. I wrapped my hands around my folded legs and lowered my head. I silently sniveled thinking how I fucked up Kacy's life. Why do I make other's life as I miserable as mine?

The period got over and I knew it was the biology period. I should be going now but I didn't have the strength to face anyone of them. Let's just say that I am a coward. Always been one and always will be. If I go back to the class, people will show sympathy towards me which I hate. I know they care about me but I am used to keeping my problem to myself. Whatever has been happening lately is very new to me. Adjusting to this whole friendship thing will take time. So I decided to just stay here until I gather the courage to face them.

After a few minutes, someone came and sat beside me. I was beyond shocked. What are the chances of me embarrassing myself the second time of the day? I immediately turned towards my side and saw Dave sitting there. There goes my wish of hiding from everyone.

"What the- What are you doing here?" I asked him curiously.

"Damn woman! Do you even know how much time it took for me to find you? I never knew we even had a library let alone the new and old ones. I didn't realize it until I actually searched for you." he said. His breathing was heavy, making it obvious that he was running around the whole school like a mad man. He was sitting in the same position as me and staring at me. I hate to admit it but he is making me forget about my worries. Where I should be worrying about how I destroyed someone's family, I am sitting and staring at my crush. This is wrong. Absolutely fucking wrong.

"You should be in the class and not here, Dave. Leave me alone, please." I said burying my head down again.

"HA! You wish. It's not that easy to get rid of me, you know. I am not leaving you to cry your eyes out thinking about some bullshit which a random person said. It was just a misunderstanding. I am sure she blamed you because she wanted to take it out on someone. And I will make sure that she apologizes for choosing you as that 'someone'. " he said confidently.

"You are not going to do any such thing, Dave." I said in a bored tone, my head still resting on my knees which were pressed against my chest.

"Yes I am. She can't just-"

"Kacy is not some random person Dave. At least to me. See you have no idea what happened and let's not talk about it either. I want a break and so I am sitting here. Don't try to find a reason to bunk classes." I said as I finally lifted my head up to look at him so that he can see the seriousness in my eyes.

He got up and I felt relieved since I will have some time to gather myself up. It's obvious that he is the reason why my heart beats so fast and I forget about what is going around me but I don't want him to see me in this state. I was just beginning to think of all the possible ways to get over this situation when he suddenly pulled my wrist and made me stand. I looked into his eyes and got lost in them. They were deep oceanic blue.

Blue is my new favorite color!

This time I didn't see that childishness and humor in in his eyes. I saw seriousness and concern. For me. I can't believe this. He shouldn't be this close to me because in the end, it will be my heart which will be left broken. Into a million pieces. And I am aware that emotional pain is worse than physical pain.

He held my wrist and pulled me out of the library. "Dave stop! Where are you taking me. I want to be alone." I tried to pull my wrist only for him to tighten his grip but not too tight that it end up hurting me. He was still walking fast with his hand holding my wrist. Being not so physically fit, I was walking behind him.

"When you feel sad, go for a change in environment and spending time with people who care for you. It helps you forget the pain in your heart."

"Who said that?" I ask, not believing him.

"I am saying that." he said in a duh tone.

"And I should believe you because . . ?"

"Because I am Dave Anderson, the future legend. Doesn't matter who says it, baby girl. As far as it works, you gotta follow it." He says and takes me to the parking lot. My eyes widen in realization and I stop. This is not going to happen in a million years.

"Are you trying to make me bunk school? That is no way happening, Dave." She said with all seriousness.

"What do I do with this girl?" he says before placing his right hand under my knees and one behind my back before lifting me up.

I am pretty sure the color of my cheeks was crimson red by now. I have never been this close to him. I wanted to shout but couldn't find my voice. Where does it disappear when I am nervous? Oh the god of crushes, please help me if you exist.

I decided to not argue with him anymore, since even the gods ignored me. I think I do need a change in the environment. And if I have Dave alongside me, then I guess the change will be worth experiencing. Experiencing anything with him is worth it.

"Wow! Did someone give you the PEP talk in your little head that you stopped arguing. It is so much more better when you just go along the plan." He chuckled.

We reached his typical red sports car and drove to the main gate of the school.

The security didn't open the gate. Of course.

Ha! Let me see how you get past this! I bet he didn't think of this. Agreed that he is the playboy but that doesn't mean that he has the remote control of the school or that he owns the whole school.

He let the glass down and as soon as the guard saw him, he opened the main gate. My jaw practically dropped to the floor. How wrong can a person be while predicting another person's social status? A playboy to be specific.

"How- how the- what just happened?" I threw my hand up not believing what he just did there.

"Well, this school belongs to my uncle. The security is nothing. Even the principal of this school is in my favor. Didn't you know that? How do you think I always get away after pulling pranks?" He said stating the obvious.

"Right." I rolled my eyes and stared outside.

I wonder how this is going to turn out as.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question How bad has the year 2020 been for you?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.2M 32.8K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
393K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
275K 10.3K 52
"So Andrea, do you remember me now?", he asked through gritted teeth, anger, frustration, hatred and slight hurt clearly heard in his voice. "I am no...
1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...