The Uchiha Phoenix

By HailKaiser

Satoshi Uchiha is tasked with saving the world with the help of his masked mentor. The young Uchiha must now... More

Enter Satoshi Uchiha
Enter Chuunibyou
Truth
A Choice and Showdown with Sannin
Recruiting an Immortal
Author's Note

Dueling Machine and Clash with the Immortal

29 0 0
By HailKaiser

Hello readers just a quick message before the chapter. First the duel disk used are the slandered ones form Battle City. This is my first dueling chapter so please go easy. And I promise to do my best so enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satoshi was nervous this was his first duel that was really serious. While Yuuta and the others were being tested by Orochimaru the young Uchiha prepared his deck. Satoshi's deck formula was rather simple. 40 cards. 20 monsters, 10 magic, 10 trap. No extra deck. Satoshi really could not find many extra deck cards he felt that worked. After looking through one more time Satoshi headed to the room.

Upon arriving Tobi was there waiting.

"Your deck."Satoshi handed it over while Tobi looked through.

"40 cards exactly." Tobi then handed back as a duel bot emerged from the cieling.

Tobi then entered another room with glass mirror to watch. Satoshi drew his 5 cards as the machine started and the duel began.

"I draw." Satoshi looked at his opening hand considering all his options. First I play a monster in defense mode and end my turn."

"Draw card. Processing Main phase. Opponent has  monster Special Summon Cyber dragon." 

5 stars 2100/1600

"Have no monsters in graveyard, special summoning Guardian Eatos"

8 stars 2500/2000

"Conducting normal summon Injection fairy Lily."

3 stars 400/1500

"Conducting battle phase. Cyber Dragon attack." The large metal dragon unleashed a blue burst of energy and Satoshi's defense which turned out to be a White Stone of Legend.

"You activated my monster's special ability allowing me to transfer Blue Eyes White dragon to my hand." Satoshi explained.

"Aknowledging, Eatos attack directly. The angel like fairy unleashed a burst of energy hitting Satoshi in the chest.

Satoshi's LP 8000-5500

"Lily attack, Injection Fiery Lily special effect by offering LP 2000 her attack points increase from 400 to 3400."

Satoshi's LP 5500-2100

CPU's LP 8000-6000

"Activating effect in response to attack. Sebek's Blessing. Effect increase life points by the same amount as my opponent  lost. Turn concluded.

CPU's LP 6000-9400

'Dang first turn and I lost more than halve my life points, and this machine has 3 very dangerous monsters.' Looking at his hand Satoshi had blue yes, red eyes, Lord of D, Draining shield, Thousand Knives, and Trade In. Not bad but he just needed one more card. "I draw."

"First I play the magic card Pot Of Greed. This let me draw two cards from hand." The young Uchiha took a deep breath as he drew his cards. 'yes' he mentally said.

"Now I play the magic card Dark Magic Curtain. By paying half my life points I can summon Dark magicain." A eerie looking red curtain grew red before glowing purple and then a man dressed in purple appered.

7 stars 2500/2100

Satoshi's LP 2100-1050

"Now I activate Thousand Knives allowing me to destroy one monster you have. Goodbye Fairy Lily." Magical knives then shot at the fairy shattering the monster. "Now Dark Magician attack his Cyber Dragon, Dark magic attack!" The magician flew into the air twirling his staff before firing off a blast of green energy at the mechanical dragon, resulting in an exploson.

"Next I place one card facedown and then activate the magic card Tarde In."

CPU's LP 9400-9000

"Draw card activating Graceful Charity. Draw three cards discard two. Activating magic card, Premature Burial. This brings back one monster from the graveyard. Selecting Maha Vailo."

4 stars 1550/1450

"Maha Vailo's special effect gains 500 hundred extra points for each card equipped. Activating magic card Mage Power. Equipped to Vailo."

3550/2400

"Maha Vailo attack the Dark magician." The spellcaster gathered energy firing it at Dark Magician.

"I activate my face down trap, Draining Shield. This trap card cancels out your attack and increases my life points by the amount of your monsters attack."

Satoshi's LP 4600

"Guardian Eatos attack." Satoshi watched in shock as both monsters where wiped out.

"End turn."

"I draw and activate the effect of my Trade I allowing me to place a card back into my deck shuffle then draw."

"Now I play this Lord of Dragons. Then I activate the Magic Card Flute of Summoning Dragon. With both of these cards I can summon two dragons from my hand. So I summon Blue eyes and Red eyes."

1200/1100, 3000/2500, 2400/2000.

"Now I activate Burst Stream of Destruction. This destroys every monster on your side of the field but blue eyes cannot attack this turn. Now Lord of D and Red Eyes attack. I end my turn."

CPU's LP 9000-5400

Something did not feel right. Satoshi did not know if he was spacing out or to into the match but his dragons appeared to be glowing? This was odd I mean Satoshi did not have his sharingan active so why? Maybe he could ask Tobi about it later.

"Draw card placing field magic card mausoleum of Emperor. Effect allows both players to pay life points in exchange for summoning strong monsters. Sacrificing 2000 life points to summon Super Conductor Tyranno."

CPU's LP 3400

8 star 3300/1400

"Tyranoo attack Lord of D."

Satoshi's LP 2500

"End turn."

"I draw. I activate the spell card Inferno Fire Blast. This spell card takes my dragon's attack points and subtracts it from your life points. I end."

CPU's LP 1000

"Drawing card activating magic card Megamorph. While my life points are lower this card doubles tyranno's power."

3300-6600

"Tyranno attack Blue eyes." Sadly the Uchiha had one last trick up his sleeve, Honest.

CPU'S LP 0

As the duel machine shut down Satoshi put his cards back, but kept the two dragons in his hand looking at them. 'Why where they glowing?' He thought.

"You had me worried but came through. Good work." Tobi commended. 

Satoshi put his cards up before facing his master. "Is there anything else?" Satoshi asked.

"Yes we need a treasurer." Tobi said.

"Why?" Satoshi asked.

"I intend for our group to get bigger we will need money and supplies to keep us going between missions. Food, medical supplies, etc money is essential." his mentor explained.

"Will our new recruits help?" 

"No I want you to do it. Make sure you are still at the top of your game." Tobi explained.

"Very well." Satoshi nodded going to put his deck up.

On his way back Satoshi Saw purple Zetsu watching something. The Uchiha assumed it was recordings of the test fight with Orochimaru. Curious Satoshi decided to sneak a peak as well. Watching Satoshi was impressed for how they stood there ground against the Sannin.

"They did well." came Zetsu's voice.

"Indeed, they still have somethings that need improvement"  Replied Satoshi.

As the young Uchiha continued to watch he clenched his fist in rage at seeing Yuuta and Rikka. The scene brought fourth painful memories of his fallen lover, Mei Namikaze. It wasn't fair it just wasn't! She was young and had so much to live for and, Oh God the blood so much blood. Satoshi almost fell to his knees before Tobi opened the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Satoshi quickly wiped his face trying to hide the fact he had been crying. "Yes." was all he said.

The mask then used his Kamui to teleport his apprentice to Kakuzu.

"Are you sure this will work." Zetsu asked, doubt in his voice.

"Indeed he still mourns Mei's death and blames himself. Hopefully Kakuzu will push him and turn all that grief, anger, sadness and despair into power." Tobi explained wickedly.

"Heh, I'm not going to make much off these low level ninja." A voice said.

A tall man with dark skin, shirtless which showed all the stitches all across his torso with 4 different mask on his back. Green pants, along with ninja sandals. A black mask with long black hair. The ninja was Kakuzu a former Hidden Waterfall Village who failed to assassinate Hashirama Senju, now wonders the world for bounties. Having just finished off a bunch of low money scum he prepared to depart. As Kakuzu was leaving a portal appeared in front of him.

There in front of him was young figure probably in older teen in a black suit and cape that came to his mid back. Along with a small black piece of cloth on his face. He had Sharingan on but it was green which surprised the immortal.

"An Uchiha eh? What do you want?" Kakuzu asked.

"I presume you are the immortal ninja Kakuzu, yes?" Satoshi asked.

"Yeah now state what you want or ill have your heart."

"My master has asked that I recruit you." 

"For what?"

"We require a treasurer to secure money for us. Think of it as you doing what you are now but more money." Kakuzu was tempted by money, but not convinced.

"So he sent a kid to recruit me? Nice try brat. Run along." Kakuzu answered.

"Let me rephrase. You come along willingly, Or I will drag you back." The young Uchiha threated already upset from thinking of Mei earlier.

"Bold brat. I will make this short. Wind Style : Pressure Damage." One of the masks came and unleashed a furious blast of concentrated wind to decimate the Uchiha. A large blast destroyed much of the forest reducing it to flat land. Once it had settled no one else but Kakuzu stood.

"All bark and no bite."

"Is that all you can do."

The mere sound surprised Kakuzu as Satoshi appeared in front of him. 

"If that's all safe me the trouble and come along." Kakuzu clenched his fist in anger at the teen's remark. "Then how about this one. Fire style : Searing Migraine." Another mask unleashed a wave of flames. Satoshi knew his fire style would not work so he tried something different. Closing his left eyes Satoshi focused chakra to it before it bled. "Amaterasu" A black flame appeared at first matching then consuming the fire of Kakuzu.

'This boy.' Kakuzu thought. No one had evaded the attacks like this. He is not a usual Uchiha. That is until he saw the blood from Satoshi's eye. And got an idea.

"Lightning style : False Darkness." Kakuzu shot  lightning at the Uchiha.

"Fire Style : Fire Ball Jutsu. Satoshi countered.

Just as he countered Satoshi felt something grab his leg. Next thing he knew Kakuzu had pulled him underground then threw him into the air. Combining the fire, wind, and lightning mask together for one final shoot.

'This is my chance.' thought Satoshi as he closed both his eyes. I developed this jutsu but never got to use it. Now I can.

Kakuzu then unleashed fire mixed with wind mixed with lightning. Satoshi for his part unleashed Amaterasu with the wind of Kamui to expands its range. "Inferno Style : Bomb Blast Dance." Kakuzu  had very little time to react as he and his mask were completely enveloped in a swirling storm of black flames. Cries of angst could b heard amongst the flames.t and beat Kakuzu.

Satoshi closed his eyes in pain. The stress of using both Kamui and Amaterasu was so great. Both leaked blood, and he fell to the ground in great pain. The exhaustion and been great as he lost consciousness. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was my first duel and second fight scene. First if your confused Satoshi has what is called a mixed deck. In other words a little bit of everything. Next we know that Satoshi Loved in his past, her name was Mei Namikaze. And he just fought and beat Kakuzu. I am still trying to improve with my fight scenes. Now on to the new technique. Inferno Style : Bomb Blast Dance. I basically took the Bomb Blast Dance move Obito had and used black flames instead of regular. Satoshi does not have the ability to shape the black flames with his eyes like Sasuke so he used the wind from Kamui to substitute. Any way thanks for everyone who is still reading this story. Please leave a comment and review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
39.3K 931 137
ุงู„ู†ูˆุน: ุดูˆู†ูŠู† ุงูŠ ุŒ ู…ุฃู†ู‡ุง ุŒ ูƒูˆู…ูŠุฏูŠุง ุŒ ุฏุฑุงู…ุง ุŒ ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณูŠู‡ ุงู„ุนู…ู„: ู…ุณุชู…ุฑ -ุงู„ู‚ุตู‡- "ูŠูˆู…ุง ูŠุญูƒู‰ ู‚ุตู‡ ู…ุฑุญู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ...
18.8K 1.4K 40
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...