Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader

2.5K 39 3
By RobenChan3

This will take a place in AC Revelations. I don't have lots of informations about the game and the characters, so if there's any mistakes, I'm sorry.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You are Ezio's daughter and he finds you asleep while setting. By the way, you like to tease him about him liking Sofia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For a 15 years old girl, Y/N was so smart and curious. She likes to explore places and discover new things, and Sofia was the best person for Y/N to be close to. They both shared the curiosity of knowing new things.

One day, Y/N and Ezio where walking around the city, chatting happily. "I like it here father, it's beautiful." Y/N beamed happily which made Ezio chuckle " Sure it does, but it's nothing like Roma or Firenze." Ezio said. Y/N giggled, but it soon faded when she saw the familiar woman being annoyed by a man. Y/N tugged her father's robe to catch his attention, he looked at her with a questioning look "What's it Y/N?" Y/N pointed her finger toward the woman and said "Father look, it's Sofia! It seems like this man is annoying her." Ezio looked at where she was pointing "You're right, let's go and say Hello to him." Ezio said with a gentle smile as he petted Y/N's head.

Ezio and Y/N made their way to Sofia and the man. He was talking to Sofia and it was obvious that she didn't want him near her. Y/N on the hand was walking behind her father closely as if she was hiding because she didn't like the man.

"Is this man bothering you, Sofia?" Ezio questioned which made both of them look at him. "Excuse me mister, but the lady and I are--" the man said, but stopped as he suddenly started to shout and ran away when he saw Ezio. Y/N giggled behind her father which made Sofia and Ezio look down at her. "It seems you made the little Signora (lady) laugh." Sofia said, giggling as well. "I'm always glad to make my little princess laugh all the time." Ezio said, stroking her H/L H/C hair.

It turned that Ezio know this man, he was engaged to his sister. Sofia asked Ezio if he can bring her some sort of package and Ezio agreed.

"I would like just to ask you a small favor. Can you do it?" Ezio asked. "Depend on what is it." Sofia said, crossing her arms and smirking. "I want you to watch over this little curious girl over here." Ezio said which made Y/N pount. "I'm not curious! I just like to learn new things." Y/N said. "Yes yes, la mia piccola bambina (my little girl) you're not curious. Anyway, what would you say Sofia?" Ezio said while smiling.

"With pleasure! I will watch over her."

"Molte grazie (Many thanks)"

Time skip:-

Y/N and Sofia turned to her shop so they can wait for Ezio to come back. Sofia went to her desk while Y/N looked around in awe, "You have a quite big shop signora Sofia!" Y/N said with sparkling E/C eyes. Sofia chuckled,"Why thank you, I work hard everyday." She said as she sat down. Y/N walked toward her desk and there was a book that caught her attention, "Signora Sofia, can I read this book?" Y/N asked politely. Sofia smiled, "Sure you can." She said.

"You know, I met a lot of women who wanted to be close to Padre (father), none of them were like you." Y/N said with a soft voice. Sofia looked at the little girl confused, "What do you mean? I don't really understand." Sofia said with a nervous smile. Y/N looked up at her and said "I didn't like them, they were just looking at him in a weird way. But you're different, you always smile a genuine smile when he comes. You're curious to know him. Other women only looking at his looks not his soul." Sofia knew exactly what Y/N meant. Since Y/N was still young to say those things directly, but that didn't prevent the blush to appear on the woman's face. She was glad that Y/N didn't see her like the other woman and allowed her to get close to her father.

"Thank you Y/N."

"For what?"

"For not misunderstanding me."

"You're welcom..." Y/N smiled "...I will go and sit inside to read, when Dad comes, call me!!" Y/N ran inside to a room to read quietly. Y/N sat down cross legged and started reading the book. Time passed and Y/N found herself falling asleep since she spent most of her night awake without her father knowing.

~~

A few moments later, Ezio turned with the package Sofia asked for. They both discussed something for a few moments. Then Ezio remembered his daughter, "I must thank you Sofia for keeping my daughter safe, hope she didn't make a fuss around." The said woman smiled, "You're welcom, she was so quiet. Oh, she did say she wanted me to call her when you arrive."

"No no, don't call her. I want to surprise her."

Ezio and Sofia went to the room where Y/N was setting. He opened the door, "Y/N, I'm ba--" Ezio couldn't finish his sentence when he saw Y/N sleeping while sitting cross legged, her head was leaned to the side and the book was open in her hands. Sofia and Ezio looked at each other then back to the sleeping girl. Ezio chuckled at the sight of his daughter sleeping while Sofia smiled gently. He walked to Y/N and sat down beside her, taking the book of her hands and putting her head on his legs. Ezio always know that whenever Y/N is tired, she would be sleeping deeply like a dead person.

Sofia made her way to them and sat down in front of Y/N's body, " I can't believe she slept in this position!!" Sofia said, amazed by what she saw. "I know, I always find her sleeping on her desk with a feather in her hand." Ezio said, chuckling as he remembered the distance memories.

"Is she always like that?"

"Yes, she likes to learn new things and explore places. I always liked her passion for learning, she makes me proud everytime she discover something." Ezio said, stroking her H/L H/C hair as he smiled. "She reminds me of myself when I was young." Sofia said softly. "When Y/N was young, she didn't like the women who were trying to be close to me. She gave them a look that says I don't like you already. She looks funny whenever she do it." Sofia laughed, imagining the look. "She told me that." She said.

"It seems she likes to be around you Sofia, ever since we where in the ship." Ezio said, looking softly at Sofia. "I'm glad that she didn't look at me like that." Sofia said, thinking that she was lucky that she earned Y/N's trust.

~~

Days passed, Ezio and Sofia became even closer then before and of course little Y/N noticed this. One day, Ezio left to look for the forth key. He left Y/N with Sofia and this was a good opportunity for Y/N to know how Sofia felt toward Ezio. The young teenager walked to Sofia who was studying some kind of map, "Sofia, what are you doing?" Y/N asked, trying to open a subject with her. "Oh nothing, just trying to find some places on the map." Sofia said, looking up at Y/N.

Y/N grinned from ear to ear and said, "Say Sofia, what do you think of father?" Sofia tensed and blush slightly. "What is this all of sudden Y/N?" Sofia said, looking nervously at the young girl. "Please answer Sofia. I just want to know." Y/N said, giving her best puppy eyes. Sofia took a shaky breath, "He is... a good man. Mysterious, but good. I think he has a noble purpose. He's also kind and nice man, your lucky that he is your father." Sofia said, remembering the last few days with Ezio.

"I know I'm lucky! Anyway, thank you Sofia." Y/N said, smiling innocently at her.

Night came and Y/N was ready to go home with her father. As they walk, Y/N decided to tell Ezio what Sofia said, "Did you know that Sofia thinks of you as a kind and nice man father?" Ezio looked at her with wide eyes, he couldn't believe what he heard. Yes he grew feelings toward her, but never confessed them because he was afraid he might lose her like Cristina. "Did she really?" He asked, he was thankful that she can't see his blushed face." Yes, but what about you, father?"

"Huh!?"

"What do you think of her?"

Ezio chuckled and continued to walk with Y/N slightly jogging, "Well, she is full of surprises, but not bad." Ezio said, he wanted to hide his true feelings from her. "Eh, don't hide it! I know you like her." Y/N said teasingly. "What? It's not like--" Y/N cut him of by walking in front of him while singing:

"Daddy and Sofia on the tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G. First come love, then come marriage, then come babies in the carriage."

"Oh yeah, come here then you little girl."

"Oh mio dio (my god), I'm sorry father."

The laughter of the father and the daughter echoed in the night between the dark streets.

Years later, Y/N became an older sister to a little sister and brother. Ezio was glad that Y/N accepted the love between him and Sofia, actually, she was the one who made it work. Y/N also asked Ezio to train her, so she could be an assassin like him. Ezio was finally able to give Y/N a family, a brother, a sister and a mother. He was also proud of Y/N because she became a very good assassin. She was exactly like her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weewoo, I finished it. Sorry again if I mistook somewhere in the story since I didn't play AC Revelations yet.

Old Ezio:- It's nice.

What are you doing?

Old Ezio:- Looking at what you wrote, what else would I do?

*Pulls a chair*... I mean what are you doing standing? Set down, you need to rest.

Old Ezio:- What? I'm not that old!!

I know I know...*Whispers*...You're pretty old.

Old Ezio:- I can hear you by the way. Stop this, I'm getting annoyed...*Storms out of the room*

Eh, I must apologize!!...*Runs after him*... Wait Ezio, I'm sorry!! I didn't mean anything bad!!

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351 22 25
The Assassins are in for the fight of their lives when a mysterious plague hit town and the undead start to rise. taking over Boston it up to the Ass...
161K 2.7K 34
[ COMPLETED ] STARTED: OCTOBER 2017 FINISHED: JUNE 2019 EDITED: AUGUST 2021 in which i write about everyone's favorite assassin's (and templars πŸ˜‰) ...
69.2K 1.8K 29
A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keeping her going was her love of history. Her...
1.7K 19 14
THESE ONESHOTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE MORE RECENT ACCOUNT @YeahNopeNotHappening PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS THERE! π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕: 𝕆𝕔π•₯𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟝π•₯οΏ½...