My Perfect Art (Deidara Love...

By ThisSaramWeeblove

[Name] Matsuri grew up in Iwagakure with her best friend Deidara. People usually mistake her as his younger s... More

Prologue
My Pupil
Answers Success
To Late
The Uchiha's Brother...?
Breakfast At Tazuna's
Choosing Sides
Friendemy Momochi Zabuza
Fear Death
Back On The Road
Allied
The Restaurant Man Known As Teuchi
Tenzo My Instructor?
A Mission
We'll Finally Meet
Reunite
Dead Meat
A Hope For Help
This Is It
Moment
You're My Perfect Art
Betray And Die Huh? I think I'll Pass..
Getting Into Konoha
A Test For The Worthy
Honing Skills
An Old.. Friend
I'm Yours
Epilogue (Final Chapter)

A Step Closer

3.2K 126 69
By ThisSaramWeeblove

Me and Hakuzu both ran towards the base. My heart was beating so fast. 'I'm actually gonna see Deidara again...' I smile to myself. I was getting so happy. Hakuzu came to a stop by a tree. I stop behind him. "What is it?" I asked. He closed his eyes. After a few minutes, he opened them. "There's six people inside" Hakuzu stated. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I sensed each of their chakras. Duh" Hakuzu flicked his forehead.

Just as we were about to proceed forward a missile came towards us. We both jumped away as the missile hit the ground exploding. "HAKUZU?!" I yell his name, making sure he was alright. "Yeah!" He spoke back. I sighed in relief smiling. Another missile was then sent at me. I quickly jump away as it exploded.

It surely wasn't Deidara's bombing clay. So who was it? I then make my way to Hakuzu as fast as I could. "Who's attacking us?" I asked. "Someone from the hideout.." Hakuzu answered. "How did you find this place?" A deep voice asked. Soon, that deep voice that spoke, came out from the shadows. Revealing his bright orange hair and ringed eyes.

"Next time you have someone like Karuji to get things for you. Make sure he doesn't have other S-rank criminals track him down" Hakuzu took out a kunai, spinning it around his finger. The orange haired main glared at Hakuzu. "I suppose I cannot let you live since you've found the whereabouts about this place" the man says. 5 more orange heads came out. "We are Pein Of The Six Paths. Your life ends here" 

One of the other Peins, sent more missiles at us. I shove my hands in my pouches, letting my mouthed hands eat the clay. After they were done, I made as many C1's I could in the time that Hakuzu bought me. Gladly, I was able to make quite a lot. I fit all that i've made into both of my hands, cupping them together. I threw all of the at the "Peins"

"Katsu!" I yell, exploding them all. The smoke slowly cleared away. After it did, it revealed the six Peins. "C1 explosions didn't work after all.." I murmured to myself. "I see.. So you're [Name]. You art is exactly like Deidara's" The Pein with the short spiked hair says.

My eyes widened. My heart began to beat fast, again. "You know Deidara?!" I asked him. Now that I look at their cloaks.. It's just like from that day when they took Deidara from me! "Where is he?!" I asked questions once more.

"It would be a shame i'd have to kill Deidara's best friend.." Pein says, not answering my question. I glare at Pein, biting my bottom lip, clenching my fist. The Pein with the short spiked hair puts his palm out towards me. "Gravitational pull" He stated. Something jolted inside me and I felt myself being lift off the ground. 

I flew in air towards the Pein. Before I hit the ground, I see the Pein being lift off the ground and flew to the side as if he was flinged. I drop onto the ground, landing on my stomach.  I let out a tiny cry. "[Name] chan! Are you okay?!" Hakuzu yelled. I put my thumb up in the air, letting him know I was ok. I got up, holding my stomach.

"A Rinnegan user?" Pein, I guess the Leader of the Peins says, showing a little of surprise. "I wouldn't say Rinnegan but it's something like that" Hakuzu, answered his question. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" a feminine Pein, slammed her palms into the ground, summoning what was a three headed beast. Talk about huge...

I took out an already made C2. Which was my favorite, a Hawk. I threw the small figure into the air, letting it expand. 'Maybe if I can blow off their heads one by one.. they'll disappear.. They seem like big trouble.' I made the hawk fly towards the beast. "Katsu!" I yell, making the hawk exploded. The beast roared, blood raining everywhere.

When the smoke cleared, revealing the beast.. "WHAAT?!" I shout, watching as the beast as it grows another head. "You wont be able to defeat us" Pein deadpanned. "But. We'll be killing you first" Pein pointed at Hakuzu. I smacked my teeth, taking out a C3.

I call it.. Spiraling bullet.. Because it forms into a long tunnel-like cave and it spins around. Along with in the inside having a Spiraling spear. I make it shoot out tiny clay bombs, which expands to the size of a human and explodes.

I place my hands into my pouch, letting my palms eat an fair amount. After it does, I put my palms out in front of me. My palms shoot out the clay into air forming the tunnel-like cave. After the spears spins at a rapid pace, it then starts to shoot out the small clay bullets. As I shoot it at the short spiked hair Pein, A different Pein stands in front of him, putting his palm out towards the clay bullets sucking them in.

That same Pein ran towards me, sucking my jutsu into his palm. I make my mouthed palms bite off the clay, jumping back. "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" that same feminine Pein summoned something else. So a Pein that uses Telekinesis, Another that sucks in chakra, A Pein that summons beasts, and a Pein that shoots missiles.. Oh was this going to be a long fight..

Four missiles, and those two beasts were headed after me. Each time I jumped away a missile was sent towards me. When I dodged that, a flying bird beast came after me. Hakuzu had his hands busy with the four headed beast, the short spiked hair Pein, the femine Pein and another Pein. While I had the Pein that shoots missiles, the other that absorbs chakra, and another Pein who i did not know what his abilities were.

I couldn't keep dodging these missiles and this flying beast for long.. I couldn't use my chakra because all that would happen is me getting my chakra absorbed. If I can find out how to defeat them.. I took out three kunai's throwing one ahead of me at one Pein, which he dodged, the other to my left, and the last one to my right. 

They didn't even take their attention off me for even a second.. I pulled on the invisible strings that were connected to the kunais. The one from the left and the right. The Peins on my left and right looked to where I threw the kunai which were connected to the string while the one that was in front of me, kept his attention on me.

I flick my middle finger, which the last string to the last kunai was connected to. The Pein that was in front of me, watched my movement, which resulted in him looking behind him. Just what I wanted to do. As the kunais pierced through the air, flying towards the three, they both backed towards each other, bumping into each other. I then take in a deep amount of air. Blowing it at the three. 'Wind Tornado no Jutsu!' I said mentally.

Blowing out the excessive amount of air at them. They flew back. I quickly made my way to Hakuzu. Before i could even get there, that same flying beast attacked me. I forgot it was even here. It launched down at me. I was able to dodge, barely by an inch. It's beak cut through the side of my stomach.

I fell to my knees holding my side, in pain. 'Ahh! It's been a long time since i've felt pain like this! Matter in fact.. I've never felt pain this bad!' I bit my bottom lip. If only you knew how bad this hurt.. It hurts really bad..

"[NAME]!" I heard Hakuzu shout my name. I slowly stood up, shaking slightly. 'Curse all these damned Peins!' No matter what I would make it to Hakuzu. Even if I am almost drained of chakra.. I couldn't let him die. There was this big giant thing by one of the Peins. As I got closer, the Pein with the short spiked hair turns towards me.  "Almighty Push" he uttered. I flew high into the air. "[NAMEE]!" Hakuzu screamed. I was so scared of heights.. I wasn't scared of how high I was.. But the Pain of when I hit the ground.. I was always scared of Pain, and I didn't like the feeling. 

I trained hard over years to become strong so that I wouldn't have to feel it. But that wasn't just possible.. As my body slowly turned upside down, I could see the ground becoming closer and closer. I scream as I was falling. It was like a nightmare. I saw Hakuzu running for me but was only pulled back by Pein's Gravitational pull.

I tried the best as I could to flip my body around so I wouldn't hit the floor head first. And so, as I did hit the ground. The right side of my body hit the ground first before my head then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

....................

.................

..........

.....

...

..

.

._. Poor [Name]... What's going to happen to Hakuzu?! I can't tell sorry..

You'll see next chapter :D

>|< Edited!

>|< I'm eating chocolate ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 313 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
106 0 9
The most feared girl in her village, Yui spends most of her days alone. She was shunned from a very young age, only because she held a power: inhuman...
9.7K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
181K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...