Addicted To You

By Sweetdreamers17

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Tw... More

Welcome!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
THANK YOU!
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
BONUS CHAPTER 39(CHASE'S PERSPECTIVE)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
PART TWO (66)
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Bonus Chapter
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
123

16

3.7K 124 22
By Sweetdreamers17

"You live here?" I point to the house. "With Roger?" he nods, holding a smile. "I knew you guys were best friends. I didn't think you lived together. Where's your room?"

His grin is wide as if I want to go up there with him. "You want to go to my room?"

"No." I splash water on him. "Forget I asked. It's no wonder why this place is huge. There's no way Roger could afford this on his own."

"He found the house for us, and I upgraded it." He informed.

"Do your parents live around here?" I wonder how they feel about him doing the things he does, that's if they know.

His face went blank. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have asked.

"You cold?" He asks me, avoiding the question. He must not like talking about them, or maybe they aren't alive.

I nod my head and go along with it. "Yeah, I am."

"Come on. I can get you a towel to shower and extra clothes if you don't have any." He kindly tells me. I was smart to bring extra clothing this time.

We get inside and see the rest of the group playing poker.

"How was the swim?" Delilah asks.

I grip the end of my towel while my wet body soaks the floor, I hope they didn't see us in there. "It was good. Chase is just going to show me where I can shower and sleep for the night."

Delilah glances at Trixi. Her brows lowered and pulled together, confused, and her lips curled inward. "I can share a room with you if you want?" Delilah's offer was nice, but I like my space.

"It's ok. I rather sleep by myself."

"Ok, have fun, kids," Jackson says in a rush to try and get rid of us.

I wonder if Trixi's livid about Chase and me being near each other. She stares between the both of us with a grimace glare. she has nothing to worry about. 

I follow him to the back part of the house. "How long have you and Trixi been...you know... together?" I couldn't find the words for it since they aren't dating.

"We aren't together." His eyebrows furrowed.

"I know, but physically."

"Am I supposed to keep count of how long it's been?"

"Some people do."

"I don't keep track of dates or any of that shit." I nod silently as he stops in front of a door. 

Of course, he doesn't. 

"here's the bathroom, and the room you'll be sleeping in is this one. Unless you feel like paying me a visit, then I wouldn't mind." He shows me the door that's two doors down.

"I'm ok. Thank you, friend." I jokingly smile at him.

"You're welcome, friend." He mocks with a grin.

I had everything I needed for the shower; a towel and clothes. Luckily, I was smart enough to bring an extra pair of underwear in case I did not want to wear my bathing suit. A warm shower feels even better when you are drunk, I breathe in the steam, trying to get a grip of my thoughts. I keep thinking how I wish I were still making out with Chase, or better, I wish he were in here with me. I push my hair back and drench the water out. I quickly paused when I thought I heard laughter. There was no one in the bathroom when I opened the shower curtains. 

 I am better than this, though. I am only thinking like this because I haven't experienced it. Nolan is the one for me and probably the only one who would love me. I try to remind myself, yet it sounds so terrible to say.

Is Nolan the one for me?

I step out of the shower expecting my towel to be hung up on the rod, along with my dress and extra change of underwear. If it isn't where I placed it, then someone came in here and stole it.

But who?

Thinking about it, I groan in aggravation. "Chase!" I yell. Out of all the things, this is by far the worst. Why would he even think to take my clothes? "Chase!" I yell again. I could've sworn we were getting along.

"Amelia!" He mocks. "What is it?" he replies annoyingly.

"Cut the crap. This isn't funny."

"What can you possibly be talking about?" His voice echoes through the door.

"My clothes and my towel, give them back."

"I don't know why you would think I took them. I may be curious, but I'm not desperate. Really, I didn't take them." He shouts through the locked door. "Open the door."

"Why so you can see me naked?" I huff.

"No. I. . . I didn't mean it like that." He groans. "Never mind."

If he doesn't have my clothes, then who does? I didn't even hear anyone coming inside the bathroom.

I bang my forehead on the door and sigh. "Can you get me a new towel, please?" I mumble. "And clothes."

"Yeah, sure, just give me a minute."

He came back with a towel and a white dress shirt. I got it from him through the crack of the door, while I hide behind it. He told me it was his and it was the only thing he could find. But I am still bottomless.

I am not sure how this is supposed to work, I cannot go out there like this my lady would be all out. And my medium-sized perky boobs are already peeking through the shirt.

"No pants?" I speak through the door.

"You don't need pants with that. It should fit you like a dress." He replied.

The thought of him saying that to me before pops into my head.

"I have no... underwear. I need pants." I whisper anxiously.

I watch as he scratches his head. "Like none? What the hell happened to your shit?"

"One of your friends probably took my clothes. My guess would be Trixi." I smile. It explains why i heard laughter while in the shower. 

"Ok." He sighs. "I'll go get you some shorts, and you can keep them."

The shorts were baggy and grey, they did not fit me, but they were extremely comfortable.

I should feel awkward wearing his clothes, but it is not bothering me one bit. I had to stop myself when I smelt his fresh scent on his shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom, making sure to cross my arms over my chest, so he won't see my nipples poking out.

"Why are you covering up?" He smirks annoyingly.

"You know why, so don't even." I roll my eyes and continue to walk. Chase, of course, found it funny and continued to laugh.

Walking back to the living room made me want to curse out whoever took my things. But even I know that won't fix anything. They all sat at the table playing their stupid game. 

"Which one of you idiots took her clothes?" He asks the group. All their heads popped up from the table.

They all look at Trixi, and she shrugs. I really don't like her. They probably looked at her for a reason. "What? I didn't take anything." She confirms. I have a strong feeling she did. The girl hates me for no reason.

I doubt Delilah would do it, Roger is too nice, and Jackson has no motive to take my clothes.

"Well, then, who the fuck did? Because I didn't. Jackson?" I can see the difference in Chase when he is aggravated.

"You really blaming me? Why does it matter? She already has clothes on." Jackson scoffs while eyeing me up and down. "Well, your clothes, actually. You guys did something in the shower or some shit?" I can feel my face turning red and Trixi notices.

"I gave them to her because she had nothing. So, don't get any fucking ideas." He grunts. "If you guys find her clothes, give them back to her, please..." He pauses talking and walks towards the glass sliding doors. he stares out into the pool where my clothes lay floating in the water." He instantly glared at Trixi. "This isn't fucking High School." How would he have known it was her?

"Oops." She shrugs her shoulders, laughing. 

"It's fine. I'm just really tired." I tell him. I choose not to intervene now I know she's extremely bitter. 

 I head to my assigned room to finally sleep. My class is first thing in the morning. Since I am drunk, I don't want to sleep past my alarm.

I lay in bed, straining to close my eyes. I assumed with the amount I drank, I would instantly sleep, whereas instead, my mind was too focused on the unthinkable. Every fiber of me wants to get up and go to his room to finish what we started. Never would I have thought this was how my life would be at the start of college. 

I sigh and was quick on my feet to walk out. The house seemed dark. I could hear Trixi, Delilah, and the other boys telling each other 'goodnight.' I bring myself into the dark hallway. Walking towards his door, a beam of light comes from beneath the door that's cracked open.

I walked into his room without hesitating, walking in the first thing I came encountered was brown wooden furniture and wooden floors. The dim light was coming from a lamp on the nightstand. His bed is low and neatly made. Chase walks out a door from the right of his room only with a white towel wrapped around his torso. His dampened, steamed body aligned perfectly. The abdominal muscles flawlessly poked out without him trying.

I'm stupid for looking so hard. It's not easy to look away, either. I covered my chest when I peeped at his mighty manhood poking to the side of his leg.

"What are you doing in here?" He questioned me.

I have no idea why. I was thinking about him for one minute, and now I am here. I cannot tell him that. "I'm not ready to go to bed," I say.

"That's a surprise. I thought you would've been the first one to sleep since you have class in the morning." He goes near his dresser to get something. Here I am, still eyeing him half-naked. "Are you waiting for me to drop my towel or something?" He holds his boxers in his hands.

I shut my eyes and turned around. "You have a nice space," I tell him.

"Why did you come in here?" I can hear him putting his clothes on. "You can turn around now."

As I turned, he finished pulling up his black shorts. 

"Honestly? I'm bored."

"That's what happens when you're a boring person. You get bored easily." He laughs. "You should try living a little."

I didn't want to tell him that I enjoyed his company in the pool. He is already overconfident enough. "That isn't funny."

I look around his room some more and come across his closet. Most of his clothes are his usual white dress shirts and dark pants. "What's with the clothes? Do you have any jeans?"

He comes up behind me and shuts the closet door tight. "If you came in here to snoop around, maybe it's best you leave."

"I didn't come in here to snoop." My lips slant, and I back up from him.

His hands brush through his fresh, cleansed hair. "I'm still trying to figure out why you are in my room?" He knows, only he wants me to say it.

"When we were in the pool, you said we could be friends. Do you really think that can work?"

"Why wouldn't it? Haven't you ever kissed a guy that was just a friend?" He shrugged his shoulders. My lips form in a line, knowing I haven't. "Never mind, I almost forgot you're Virgin Mary."

"Is that a terrible thing?" I ask. "Just because I have Morals and values? You do realize you were once a virgin, right?" I cross my arms.

"I can't remember the last time I said I was a virgin." His fingers scratch his chin, thinking back to how many females he slept with.

"You're unbelievable." I ridicule. "How many girls have you slept with?"

"Do you really want to know?" His brows crumbled.

"Never mind." Given the recent stories I heard, I'm certain it's heightened.

He lays on his bed and turns off one of the lamps on his side, leaving the other on.

"Are you just going to stand there?" his arms go behind his head, and a soft smile comes across his face. I tugged on the bottom of the white dress shirt he gave me nervously. "Do you want to lie down?" He asks as I stand around nervously. "Do I make you nervous? It's ok to say yes. I won't bite." He sits up and smiles, showing his perfect white teeth.

The way he looks at me, the way he touches me. Everything he says and does, makes me feel anxious. "How did you know?"

"Hell of a good guess."

I slowly walk over to the other side of the bed and lie down, keeping space between us. He shifts his body over towards me, and I do the same. "You're perfect, you know?" Chase whispers as we both exchange glares. "And your boyfriend is an idiot."

I smile. "Thanks, I guess." Even though I know that is not true.

"And you look good with my shirt on. I would die to see this every day. It looks better on you." He tugs on the lower hems of his shirt, and I wait for him to make a move on me again.

"Is this drunk Chase speaking?" I ask.

"Alcohol always spills the truth, which is why I'm a blunt cunt." I watch as his eyes down my lips. Without even thinking about it, I bring them inward and bite on them.

kiss me, I think to myself.

"Well..." He turns his body to the other side, giving me his back. "Goodnight, Bennett." I turn my body over as well, and we lay back-to-back. He was serious about this friend thing. I am not sure how to feel about it.

I turn myself over and tap him on his shoulder. No budge.

There is no way he can be sleeping already. "Chase," I whisper.

"Go to sleep Bennett." He mumbles.

"I can't." I huff.

He turns his body toward me and sighs. "What's the matter?"

"I've been itching to tell you the real reason I came in here." I bite down on my lower lip. He catches a glimpse of it.

A light grin creeps on his lips. "Well?" He whispers.

"I want more," I whisper back.

"More what?" He holds his grin.

"Don't make me say it." I slap him playfully on his bare hard chest.

"Close mouths don't get fed. Tell me what you want." His brown eyes make it impossible for me to do that. All I can imagine is him mocking me.

"I want you to touch me," I say nervously.

He chuckles lightly and scoots closer to me. "Don't be so nervous to say something so simple?"

"Shut up." I roll my eyes and sigh. "Now what?" We are touching nose to nose.

He grabs my chin and pulls my face closer, planting a wet kiss on my lips.

He sucks on my bottom lip and lets them go slowly. "You sure?" He whispers. I nod my head frantically, and without hesitation, I pull his head in and continue what he started. The zap of electricity triggered everything in me. His manly hands pull my head closer, and my hands scratch his soft curly hair.

If it is one thing I love about his kiss, is the sense of urgency, I have never known how much I needed something so bad. He sits up some more, making me lay on my back, and I let out a sigh. I am driven and consumed by the passion and want to know what else comes with it.

He bites my lips soft enough to make me moan lightly. With my eyes closed all I can think about is what comes next.

Everything stops, and I no longer feel him on me. I open my eyes and catch him eyeing my face. "What's wrong? Am I a horrible kisser?"

"No." He chuckles. "You're amazing. I just wanted to see what you look like when you crave me." His thumb glides across my lips. Goosebumps formed all over me.

"Beautiful." He whispers.

I wait for more, but he keeps looking at me. "Are we going to have sex?" I blurt out without thinking.

"What? No. We're friends remember?" He said. How can I forget, and how can I be so stupid?

"When did a friend title ever stop you from having sex with a female?" I ask him.

"Eager much? There's other things we can do besides fucking."

"Like what?"

He stays silent but then moves to the end of the bed. Chase gets a hold of my legs and rubs them smoothly. "I'm going to take off the shorts, ok?" I nod my head without even questioning it.

I did not have any underwear on under the shorts, so I am sure he knows what he is doing. He parts my legs and comes between me, planting another kiss on my lips, neck, and chest. His hands pull my legs up.

He licks his fingers and places them where I have never been touched.

I flinch at the slightest touch. "What are you doing?" I sit up nervously.

"You trust me?" Chase asks.

I nod my head lightly. "I guess so."

His fingers go in a circle, causing my mouth to gap open. "You feel that?" He asks. I nod my head, trying to keep my composure. "That's what you call pleasure." He picks up the pace and leans down to kiss my neck.

"Chase." I moan. I am feeling dizzy but in a good way.

"Too bad I can't finish you off, though." He stops his hand abruptly and gets off me, leaving me there pulsing. "Now go to sleep."

The rejection is undeniably painful, and it makes my lower parts ache. I do not understand why he would stop.

"Are you serious?"

"You're drunk, and so am I. I don't want to ruin anything."

Not wanting to seem desperate, I let it go and went to sleep. That was everything I ever imagined; it felt just how I thought it would be. Luckily, it did not end for me because I ended up dreaming about it escalating into something more. As I was about to climax in the dream of me and Chase in Brazil on the beach, I felt my whole body moving, not in a pleasing way.

My eyes open slightly, and the whole scene wipes out. I stared around the room, catching my surroundings. I had almost forgotten I fell asleep in Chases' room last night.

The bathroom light was on, and the door was open. I started towards the other side of the room., "Quite a dream you had there, Bennett." Chase looks at me as if he knows I am dreaming about him. Wait, does he know?

"What dream?" I groan, sitting up from the bed.

"You know," He places a piece of toast in his mouth. "The one that had you moaning my name abruptly."

My mouth gaps open, and my heart starts racing. Was I sleep-talking? God, this is so embarrassing. "I wasn't moaning your name." I deny it and get up from the bed.

"Hey, I don't mind. I like that." Chase smiles.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 2.7K 95
Amelia wasn't looking for love. She wasn't looking for anything. All she wanted was to enjoy her vacation and celebrate her best friend's wedding. Li...
7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
323 5 8
**This book is not for ages under 18** Have you ever been so addicted to someone, that you don't know how you ever lived your life without them? Whe...