Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

由 EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... 更多

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Zoom

293 7 1
由 EGvamp24

I waited at the nurses desk for someone to tell me where Ben's room was and I just sighed "Mia." I heard and I turned to see Captain Singh and Ben's mom. "Hey, how is he?" I asked and Ben's mom sighed "He's resting right now, he just broke his arm and has some bruises." She said and I nodded "I was worried that he was the one who died. I don't know if I could deal with another loss." I told them and Valerie held my hand "You have nothing to worry about." She said and I smiled. They took me to see Ben and I sat down beside him and watched him as he slept. I saw his eyes open and I smiled "Hi." "Hi... Where's my parents?" Ben asked and I sighed "They just went to get some coffee. Barry caught Dr. Light, he's interrogating her as we speak." I told him and he nodded "Linda is okay, thanks to you." "That's good but Larkins dead." Ben said and I sighed then I got a text from Cisco that Dr. Light escaped. "Uh, I have to go. I'll be back later." I told Ben and drove to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Flashback

Harry's POV

"Incapable? Well, let me tell you something. If you are incapable of aligning the quantum helix and, by the way, the sole purpose of your employment here at S.T.A.R. Labs, could you save me some time and effort? Could you go out there and find someone who can actually do your job for you?" I yelled through the phone and sighed. "There it is. Work voice. When me and Amelia were little and you used to bring us to S.T.A.R. Labs with you, it used to freak me out how differently you talked here than when you were at home." Jesse said and I smiled "You, Amelia  and your mother. Shouldn't you be at school?" I questioned and she walked into the room. "I graduated high school when I was 15, Dad." "Right." I chuckled and she sighed "Can miss a day of college." "Ah, that's my Jess, always so quick." I said and she frowned. "Is it true?" Jesse asked and I frowned "Is what true?" "What The Flash said about you at the press conference? That your particle accelerator created the meta-humans?" she asked me and I sighed "It is Jesse" I told her and she nodded "Why didn't you just tell me?" "Jay Garrick, it turns out, is much faster at assigning blame than he is at actual heroics." I told her and she shook her head. "Dad, The Flash is a hero. Okay, I've never understood why you disliked him so much, but now I know it's because he knew what you'd done." Jesse said and I turned to her. "What I've done at S.T.A.R. Labs is going to change the world, Jesse, unlocking the mysteries of the universe. And when you don't have the key to the lock, sometimes you have to kick in the door. Your sister was one of them... You should get to school." I told her and she nodded "Don't worry. I got my education today." Jesse said and walked out of my office and I sighed "You're my joy, Jesse Quick." I muttered and I looked at the picture I had of Amelia when she was human, I made a big mistake and I will do anything to get Amelia back.

Present time

Mia's POV

"Where is she?" I asked and Cisco sighed "Doctor Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell. The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light, so she turned off the dampeners and used her powers." "I told you how dangerous she was. You should have listened to me and sedated her." Harry said and Barry sighed. "I thought I had convinced her that helping us was the only way she'd free herself from Zoom." Barry said and Harry groaned "Well, you thought wrong." "Okay, look, Doctor Light is gone, so instead of assigning blame, let's try to figure out what we're gonna do next." Joe said and I frowned "Do you think she's gonna try and take Linda again?" I asked Barry and he sighed. "I had Iris bring Linda to the house, just in case, to keep an eye on her. How are we doing with the speed-dampener?" Barry asked Caitlin and she sighed "I think we isolated the composite." "And we're modifying the dart The Arrow used to take down Wells." Cisco said and Harry looked annoyed "He's not Wells. I'm Wells." "Whatever, Harry." Cisco said rolling his eyes and I smirked. "But we don't even really know if this thing works." "Until we try it, no. This will be a field test, so can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?" Harry said and Joe frowned "Or how about I say what everybody's thinking? Maybe it's a good thing that Doctor Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something really stupid." He said and Barry shook his head "No. No. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom." Barry said walking out and Joe followed him.

I went to Cisco's workshop and I saw him and Harry talking "Don't touch me." "Wow, try to give a guy a compliment." Cisco said and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You're not trying to give me a compliment. You're trying to meddle into things that are none of your business. What did you vibe about me?" Harry asked and Cisco frowned "Nothing." "What did you vibe about me?" Harry asked again and I frowned. "Nothing. God, why? What's there to vibe on?" Cisco asked me and Harry sighed "Don't touch me. If you have questions, ask them. Otherwise stay away from me." Harry said and he went back to whatever he was doing and Cisco walked towards me and Caitlin appeared next to me. "So?" "God, you'd think the serial killer version would've been the bigger jerk." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes "He's not that bad." "What happened when you touched him? What did you see?" Caitlin asked Cisco and I frowned. "Oh, I didn't see anything." Cisco said and I sighed "What are you guys talking about?" I asked and Cisco sighed "Joe, thinks something must have happened between Wells and Zoom, made this personal. I think he's right." Caitlin said and I frowned then looked to Harry.

Flashback

Harry's POV

"The Arrow of Starling City formerly known as The Hood, has been unmasked as billionaire Robert Queen. Robert was marooned on an island when his boat went down in the Pacific, an accident that ended with the tragic death of his son, Oliver. Robert Queen was thought dead when Excuse me, I'm receiving word. There has been an attack at Central City College. The science building was the focus of another meta-human attack. We are just receiving video.
Please be advised, I'm being told that the footage you're about to see-" The newscaster said and I picked up my phone and tried to call Jesse to see if she was okay. "Hey, Jesse, it's Dad. Can you I just I saw on the news- Just call me, all right? Let me know that you're okay- That you weren't..." I said into the phone and I looked at the News. "Witnesses report that The Flash arrived on the scene but not before the hostile meta-human escaped with a hostage, a female student. We have not yet ID'd her, and there is no indication as to why she has been specifically targeted." The newscaster said and the camera pointed to a phone which it was Jesse's phone and I frowned "Sorry for the whole dramatic hostage thing." I heard and I turned to see Amelia and she looked so different then when I last saw her. "Amelia." "I'm not Amelia... she died when the particle accelerator created me. You can call me Huntress." She said and I sighed "Why?" I asked and she chuckled "You know why... Zoom will return her without a scratch if you get him The flash." Amelia said and I frowned. "If you don't, Zoom will kill her." "Amelia, I know your still in there. Please, help your sister. She's your family." I said and she smirked "I can't. Get us The Flash or something bad will come of Jesse." Amelia said and she transported out of the room and I buried my head in my hands.

Present Time

Mia's POV

I helped Iris get Linda ready to practice for her fight with Barry and I thought that this was a bad plan, I mean what if Linda gets hurt? "Heh, dude. How long you been sitting on this?" Joe asked Cisco as he looked at the cutouts of Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, me and Barry. "It's important to have hobbies." Cisco said and copied the position of his cutout and we both laughed then Linda sighed. "This is ridiculous." "No, it's not. You look just like Doctor Light." Barry said and I nodded. "And with these gloves that Cisco rigged up, you'll be able to do what she does." "Don't worry, they are totally safe." I told her and Harry frowned "Ish." "Ish?" Iris questioned and Cisco shrugged. "Well, come on, it's gotta be believable, so they really do fire and explode things. And you are going to have to let her hit you with those blasts when she gets the hang of it." Cisco explained and I sighed "Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?" "Okay, it's not a terrible idea. The suit can absorb the blasts." He told Joe and we all frowned "For real or Ish?" "What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco?" Joe asked and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, you know what? I like to think I can see the bright side of things, okay? Positivity, people." Cisco said and I chuckled "All right, all right. So just hit the ones of me. Okay?" Barry told Linda and I sat next to Cisco. Linda used the gloves but they were pretty powerful "Oh! Uh, you know what? I'm just gonna adjust those a little. Screwdriver." Cisco yelled and I handed him the screwdriver and he ran over to them and I sighed "Okay, so, um, do the opposite of that, and we'll have it." Barry said and I held my hands over my eyes.

One time Linda's gloves caught on fire and Barry put it out with a fire extinguisher and Cisco frowned "My bad." "Oh, lord." I muttered and rolled my eyes. Linda finally hit Barry's cutout and I smiled "Whoo-hoo-hoo! I did it! Did you see that?" Linda cheered and Barry chuckled but Linda accidentally fired the glove at me and Cisco but I used my powers to make a shield and I screamed "You all good? You okay?" Barry asked and Linda frowned "Sorry." She yelled and we were finally done and Iris brought Linda home. I rubbed the back of my neck as we went into the Cortex "Okay, no offense to Linda, but there is no way she can pull this off." I said and Harry nodded "Well, maybe if she didn't scream every time she fired." "Yup, Linda had a rocky start, but she can pull this off. I know she can." Barry said and I frowned "All right, did you find someplace near a breach where we don't have to worry about civilians getting in the way?" "Yeah, there's a place by the docks that's usually deserted at night." Cisco said and I sighed. "Awesome. How are we doing with the speed-dampener?" "My tests indicate that it should work." Caitlin said and Harry sighed "It will work. I'll tune up Ramon's gloves, make sure they work better." He said then walked out "Okay, great." Barry said and Cisco frowned. "Hey, we're actually gonna go through with this?" He asked and Barry nodded "Yeah, we're doing this. I'm gonna have you and Iris get Linda ready." Barry told me and walked out then Joe sighed "Yeah, I'll go talk to him." He said and I looked to Cisco and Caitlin "Cisco, you tried to vibe Harry. Do you guys really think he could be involved with Zoom?" I asked and they shrugged and I sighed "Why don't I try to find something, I can still try to see something with my powers." I told them and they nodded and I went to Cisco's workshop and I saw Harry.

"Hi." I muttered and he was fixing something "Hi..." He said and he looked back at me "Do you need anything?" He asked and I sighed "I wanted to ask you, uh, what's your daughter like?" I asked and he sighed "Smart, brave, kinda like you." He said and I nodded and I looked at the glove and I frowned " So how do you adjust it?" I asked and he stared at me. "What?" I asked and he smiled "Nothing... you really remind me of my daughter." Harry said and I moved my hand towards his and when I touched his hand I got a vision.

I heard sobbing and I looked around to see I was in a dark room and I saw Zoom and a girl who I guess was Harry's daughter. "I know Wells went to the other Earth. Why?" Zoom asked and he walked up to another person who looked exactly like me but she just had Silver and Black hair just like the vision Rose showed me back in Starling City.

"I don't know." she said and Zoom growled at her. "Your loyalty is admirable, Huntress. Just like your own sister, Jesse." Zoom said and Jesse screamed and I frowned as I was pulled out of the vision.

"I'm sorry. I uh, I need to go." I said and Harry frowned and I walked out and I exhaled and I stood against the wall and looked up at the ceiling and thought about what I just saw. I went to get Ben and to get him up to speed on what they'll be doing. "Do you really think they'll catch Zoom?" Ben asked me and I sighed "Linda is good but Barry really believes it could work." I told him and I brought him to his apartment and made sure he got rest and took his medicine. I sat next to Ben on his couch and I looked at the plans for our wedding and I sighed "So... June wedding?" I questioned and Ben chuckled "What?" "You and your Vampire diaries." I smiled and I got a call from Barry and I frowned.

"Hey, Barry. What's up."

"I need you at S.T.A.R. Labs, Zoom has Linda."

I ran to the lab and saw Zoom and Barry fighting outside and I gasped "Barry!" I yelled and Zoom came running at me but I hit him with a wave of energy and Barry ran around the lab creating his own lightning. He threw it at Zoom but Zoom caught it and threw it back at Barry hitting him and my eyes widened "Run, Barry!" I yelled and he shook his head "What do you want with me? You wanna be the hero?" Barry asked and Zoom chuckled evilly and I frowned "Hero's die." "Only if you can catch them." Barry said then ran and Harry came outside running to me. Zoom broke Barry's back and I gasped "Barry!" I yelled and Harry shot Zoom with the speed dampener but he caught the injectors and shoved them into Barry's chest "No!" I screamed running towards them but Harry held me back "You're next." Zoom said and he ran away with Barry and I held my hands to my mouth "He's going to kill Barry." I told Harry and he shook his head "No, he won't." Harry said and pulled me back into the lab "Anything? Do you have him?" Harry asked Cisco and Caitlin and I ran my hands through my hair, stressing about Barry.

"No." Cisco told us and soon Zoom came in with Barry dangling from his demonic hands and I gasped "Barry!" I muttered and Zoom growled. "Harrison Wells, you thought you could defeat me with this?" He questioned as he pulled Barry's mask off and I felt tears run down my cheeks "I made a mistake." "Yes, a costly one." He growled then stabbed Barry and Cisco pulled me and Caitlin closer to him. "Good-bye, Flash. You, too, weren't fast enough." Zoom said and I grabbed the speed dampener and shot Zoom with it "That's for hurting my family, you asshole." I muttered and I ran over to Barry and I held his wound "Please, Barry, stay with me. Please." I muttered and Caitlin helped me get him to the medical bed.

I sat next to Barry and Joe came in and pushed Harry to the wall "This is all you! If Barry dies, you die." "Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized - Let's let him go." Caitlin said and Joe frowned "No, Caitlin." "Why? What good does that do for Barry?" I asked standing up and he looked to Harry. "It's gonna help me." "Joe, stop. Who's Jesse?" I asked looking at Harry and he frowned "How do- Jesse's my daughter. Zoom has her. You saw a vision." He asked and I nodded. "What did you see?" "I saw your daughter. She was with Zoom and Huntress." I said and I saw the others looked confused "But she's alive?" "Yeah." I told him and Joe looked to me then back to Harry.

"Zoom sent you here like the others? You kill The Flash, and you get your daughter back?" Joe yelled and Harry took a step towards Joe "The only way I get my daughter back is, I capture Zoom. And I can save my other daughter from Zooms influence." Harry said and I frowned. "Do you understand? You love Barry. I love my daughters. And none of these children are safe as long as Zoom is here. I tried on my Earth to capture him. I failed. I thought I could bring him down here with Barry's help. I was wrong." Harry said and he sighed.

"Hey, I think he's waking up." Cisco said and I turned to him and smiled "Barry. Barry? Can you hear me?" I said and he took a deep breathe. "Hey." he said and Cisco chuckled "You scared the crap out of us. You were gone for a long time." "How bad is it?" Barry asked and I looked to the ground. "Bad. If you didn't heal so quickly, I'd be very worried." Caitlin said and he looked at me "Linda, how is she?" "She's fine. She's staying with some friends out in Coast City." I told him and he nodded "Zoom?" "Let's- Let's worry about Zoom when you're up and about, okay?" Cisco said and Barry tried to sit up. "Oh, no, you're staying put." "Yeah, seriously, you got your ass kicked." Cisco said and he frowned "No, guys, I can't feel my legs.... I can't feel my legs." Barry said and I frowned.

I sat as I watched Barry try to walk and Joe was behind him making sure he didn't fall "I can't do it right now, all right?" He said and Joe helped him in Wells wheelchair. "We've been making so much progress." "Yep, six whole steps. Someone get me a Bozo button." Barry said and I frowned "Hey, give yourself some credit. You just broke your back." "Yeah, a normal person would've been paralyzed the rest of his life." I told Barry and he sighed. "How long until I'm fully healed?" "The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace of the thoracolumbar junction. But this is the MRI I took this morning. It's remarkable, but you're almost completely healed." Caitlin said showing us the scans and Barry tried to breathe but it was hard "I'm still having trouble breathing." "That's totally normal with a spinal injury. It should clear up soon." Caitlin told him and he stared at his suit. "We're going to get you back in that suit, Barry. Real quick, trust me." Joe told him and he nodded "What are we gonna do about Zoom?" Barry asked and I sighed "No sign of him since Mia nailed him with that tranq dart." "And I haven't vibed since then." Cisco said and I sighed "Maybe Zoom's not coming back." I said and Harry came in with his backpack. "I highly doubt that. Which is why I'm gonna go do something about it." He said and I frowned "What do you mean, go do something about it?" "I need access to your breach room and your speed cannon." Harry said and he walked around over to Barry and Cisco. "Why is that?" "Because, Barry, it's time to go home." He said and I just stared at him.

"So, you show up on our Earth, you screw everything up, and now you want to go home? Sounds very familiar." Joe told Harry and he sighed "Again, that wasn't me. I need to go take care of Zoom once and for all before anyone else gets killed." "How do you plan on doing that?" Barry asked him and he looked to us "I'll think of something. Ramon, if you'll escort me to the speed cannon." Harry said and I shook my head. "No, no, you can't go through the breach." "Yeah, he can. Jay taught us how to send people." Cisco told me and I sighed "That's not what I mean. Look, if you can figure out how to stop Zoom on your Earth, you can figure out how to do it here.
We need you to stay here until we defeat Zoom, Harry." I told him and he sighed. "What I need, Mia, is to return home. And I'm going to that with or without your assistance." He said and walked out which I sighed "What are you doing? If Harry wants to go, bye." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes "Mia's right. Look, like it or not, Cisco, we need his help." Caitlin said and I smiled, I'm glad she's on board with me. "I'm not sure another plan from Wells is what we need." "Yeah, I mean, the last bright idea he had nearly got Barry killed." Joe and Iris said and Caitlin sighed "
We know, but Jay's gone, and Dr. Wells knows Zoom better than anyone, so until Barry is back on his feet again, we need to keep Wells around in case Zoom returns." "Caitlin, Mia, if he doesn't want to be here, then we're better off without him. Let him go." Barry told us and I looked to the ground but then back at Barry "We can't do that, Barr. Not yet." I told him and I grabbed my coat and left.

I walked into the Bar and I saw Harry sitting at the bar with a cap and I smirked "You should stay away from the cheese curds. They're addicting. I should know because that's one of my favorites." "You and my daughter both. I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that you're here without the consent of the rest of your fabulous team." He said and I nodded "It's been difficult, having you here. For all of us." "You don't have to worry about that anymore because I'm leaving." Harry said and I sighed.

"We can help you save your daughters. I know that's why you want to go home." I told him and he looked at me.

"Look, I made a big mistake coming here. My plan was to get The Flash's help and use that help to stop Zoom, and my plan failed. I don't have another plan, except to go back home and face Zoom myself." Harry explained and I frowned "So let's say you go back to your Earth, and you fight Zoom. He will kill you. And then, how does that help your daughters?" "Look, the best way to save Jesse and Amelia is for you to stay here, and work with us as a team." I said and he sighed "No. Now, please leave me alone, while I discover which one of these breaches is gonna get me home." Harry said and I rolled my eyes. "You know, you're lucky Cisco and Professor Stein never figured out how to close all the breaches, 'cause then you'd be stuck here." I groaned and I got up.

"Wait. We close the breaches." Harry said and I frowned "All of them, except one, so Zoom only has one way to get to this world." He added and circled an area and I smirked "The breach at S.T.A.R. Labs." "Exactly. And then we set a trap." Harry said and he high-fived me and I smiled "See... Teamwork." I said and he smiled.

We got to STAR labs and they told us Caitlin got taken by Grodd "I'm continually amazed by the similarity between our two worlds." Harry said and Joe and Ben frowned "You got talking gorillas on your Earth, too?" Ben asked and Harry nodded. "Oh, yeah." "Remind me never to go there." Joe said and I chuckled "Ramon, why would this Grodd abduct Dr. Snow?" "I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. She was always so nice to him." Cisco said and Joe sighed "He mind-controlled two lab technicians to steal chemicals that enhance intelligence. He wants her for something." He said and Cisco looked at the cameras in the sewer. "Well, looks like he left his bachelor pad in the sewers." "Grodd's a big-ass gorilla. He can't just waltz through downtown in the middle of the day without anybody noticing." Joe said and I nodded. "Right, and if there's been sightings, then we might be able to approximate his location." I told them and Joe took out his phone. "I can call CCPD. They can access the tip hotline, send over files of Grodd's recent attacks." Joe said and Cisco stood up "We gotta get her back." "We will." Harry told him and I looked to Barry to see he was torn. Joe talked to him and Ben and I went with Harry and Cisco to the workshop.

"So how did Grodd become sentient?" "A few years ago, S.T.A.R. Labs had this contract with the military to research and awaken latent mind-reading capabilities for interrogation purposes." Cisco said and I sighed. "And I'm guessing Grodd is one of the test subjects?" "Right, but then Dr. Wells shut down the program, and we all thought it was to save Grodd from all the crazy mind-control experiments, but it was really so that Dr. Wells could use the accelerator explosion to create a 1,500-pound mind-controlling gorilla that he could manipulate." Cisco said and frowned at what Harry was doing. "What kind of algorithm is that?" "It's an algorithm meant to extrapolate Grodd's location from places we know he's already been." Harry said and pressed a button then pings came up from where Grodd has been to. "Hello. There we have it." Harry said and I smirked.

"No spinal cord edema. I don't see any subacute hemorrhaging. Bone fused beautifully. You're all good, Barry." I heard and I frowned "Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled then pulled me in a hug. "Just came to check up on my two kids and I heard about you two getting married, congrats you two." He said and Ben shook his hand "Thank you, sir. And I will always take care of Mia." He said and my dad smiled "That's good to hear. Barry, I'd give you some physical therapy, but you don't need it." "I'm really glad you're here, Dad." Barry said and I nodded. "Me too." " So am I. You know, I tried to call, but you can't get a cell in Granite Peak National Park, so" Dad said and I frowned "Granite Peak what are you-You went camping by yourself?" Barry asked and dad smiled "Yeah, yeah, I got a tent. I went fishing every day. I have had my fill of largemouth bass for a while. Sometimes you just have to slow down to get back to where you want to be." He said and I smiled. "Hey, guys. I think we've found them." Cisco said coming in and Barry nodded "Yeah?" "Grodd has to be in one of these three bell towers. The only reason we couldn't find him on any cameras underneath the city before is 'cause he upgraded from a bachelor pad to a penthouse, like a baller." Cisco said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so we know where he is." I asked and Barry nodded "We still don't know how to get her." "We got a plan for you." Cisco said and I frowned "What's the plan?" I asked and he was about to say something until he was interrupted.

"We use me." I heard and We turned to see Harry in the Reverse-Flash suit and Barry ran over to him pushing him to the wall "That's Harry! That's the other Wells!" "Barry - Let him go." I said grabbing his arm and I connected with him and I could feel his anger and I frowned "Let him go." Cisco said and Barry did then sighed "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." "We found another suit in the Time Vault." Cisco said as Harry took off the mask and my dad frowned. "I thought he was dead." "He's dead. This is this is Harrison Wells from Earth-2." Barry said to him and he frowned "Earth-2?" "I'll explain later." I told him and he nodded. "If we can get Harry to convince Grodd that he's Wells, that he's his father, maybe we can convince him to let Caitlin go." Cisco said and Barry sighed "I'm not gonna be able to help if anything goes wrong." "That's a chance I'm willing to take." Cisco said and I sighed "I can help, Thawne told me things when he captured me and Eddie. He told me I wouldn't be able to be controlled by Grodd because of my telepathic abilities." I told them and they all frowned.

I suited up getting ready for Cisco to tell me they found Cisco and Barry sighed "Now we wait." "So this is what it's like every time you go after one of those meta-humans?" Dad said and I smiled "Uh, pretty much. Only, Cisco and Caitlin are normally the ones in here and I'm the one out there." Barry said and my Dad frowned "Well, there's no reason you shouldn't be. Iris showed me what happened. With Zoom? That was hard to watch. I can only imagine what that must have been like for you." "He showed everyone in Central City that their hero wasn't good enough to stop him." Barry said and my dad looked to me and I looked to the ground. "Well, that's certainly what it looked like. Was he right? Your body's healed, Barry, and yet here you are, feeling the shame of losing." Dad said and Barry shook his head, "I can't stop him. I know it. He knows it. And now everyone in this city knows it too. They don't believe in me anymore, Dad." Barry told him and I rolled my eyes.

"At my trial for your mother's death, a lot of our family and friends were in the courtroom. They heard awful things about what I had done to your mother. It didn't matter that it wasn't true. Every day, I could see it on their faces, the moment when I lost them, until everybody had stopped believing in me." Dad explained and I frowned "Well, that was my reality. You know, I was gonna serve a life sentence for a crime I didn't commit, but worse than that, every time I looked at someone in the eye from that moment forward, they were gonna believe that I had killed the woman I loved in front of our children. So yeah, I do know what it's like being destroyed." "How did you get past that?" Barry asked and Dad smirked.

"I embraced it. Accepting it was the only way that I could move forward, but I knew that if I could survive that, and learn to believe in myself again, then I could survive anything. You know what lit that belief in me, Barry? You. You and Mia believing in me, gave me that hope. And now I'm giving it back to you, son. No more monsters can take that from us." He said and I smiled and dad pulled us into a hug and I chuckled "Oh dad, I wanted to ask you. Will you be the one to walk me down the isle?" I asked and he turned to me and smiled "It will be my honor. I'm so proud of you, I'm proud of both of you." He said and pulled me back into a hug.

Harry and Cisco called me to be ready since they have one more location and I looked to dad and Barry and they nodded "I'll be back." I said and transported into the clocktower. I made it just in time to see Cisco saving Caitlin and I looked around "Where's Harry?" I asked and Cisco's eyes widened "Harry's trapped." "Barry, what do we do?" I asked and I became so worried. "The drug's. The drug's that Grodd stole. Wells- an overdose of those drug's will shock his brain. Okay, just hit him with as much as you can." Barry said and Harry got up and I frowned "You are not him! You are not father!" Grodd growled and Harry glared at him. "I am father. And you hit father. Grodd. Look at me... Look at me!" Harry yelled and I felt chills on the back of my neck, Harry really is pulling this off. "I would never leave you here alone. Grodd, I made you a promise. I have bigger plans for you. Remember? One day, this city will be yours. I promised you. I intend to honor that promise." He said and then injected the drug's into Grodd. "Go!" Harry yelled as Grodd growled and Caitlin and Cisco ran out. I stood there until Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room and we made it out safely.

"Thank you for rescuing me." Caitlin said as she helped bandaged up Harry and he smiled "Well, we're a team, right?" Harry said looking at me and I nodded. "I'm impressed. I think we all are." "Yeah, well, we need to do something about Grodd." Joe said and I frowned "Like what?" Caitlin asked and he shrugged.

"Like get rid of him for good."

"You want to kill him?" I asked and he nodded "Considering how many people he's killed, yeah." "This isn't Grodd's fault. He's only like this because Wells made him this way." Caitlin said and Barry frowned.

"Yes, but, Caty, he kidnapped you and you could have died." "You didn't see what I saw. Grodd's getting smarter. He's lonely and sad. He wants more apes like him." Caitlin said and Cisco frowned "What are you saying? He wants kids? 'Cause I'm pretty sure one telepathic Grape Ape is more than enough for this city." He said and I nodded. "I know somewhere we could send him." Harry said and I frowned "What are you talking about?" "When the singularity exploded and I discovered the breach in S.T.A.R. Labs, I ran similar tests and discovered the same thing, The difference being the 51 breaches in Central City are scattered all throughout the city whereas counterparts in my world most definitely are not." Harry said and Cisco looked to him. "And you know where they lead?" "Well, I was in the process of figuring all that out when Mia so gallantly convinced me to stay, but if I am correct, this breach is gonna get Grodd as close to home as he's ever likely to get." Harry said and I smiled "Okay, even if you're right, how do we bait Grodd to go through it?" Joe asked and my dad smirked "My son'll do it. Won't you, Flash?" He said and Cisco made a speed cannon to get Grodd into the breach.

I went to the time vault to be alone and I looked at the Reverse-Flash suit which gave me nightmares "I can't believe something good finally came from that suit." I heard and I turned to see Cisco. "Hey" I smiled and Cisco walked up next to me "Who is Huntress?" He asked and I sighed "My doppoleganger  of Earth-2." I told him and he frowned.

"That thing still gives me the creeps. We should destroy it." Cisco said and I sighed "Guys can you come to the cortex please?" Barry called which Cisco walked out and I took another good look at the Reverse-Flash suit and walked out. We walked back to the cortex "Can you figure out how to get the Reverse-Flash suit back in this ring. Might be nice to have something like that instead of carrying around a bag all the time." Barry asked Cisco and I smirked "I can help you with that." "What?" We questioned looking at Harry and he smirked "I know a thing or two about micro-technology." "Yeah, you know a thing or two about a lot of things." Cisco muttered and my dad walked over to us. "Well, as long as what he knows keeps my son and daughter, and these good people safe, the more you know, the better. Pleasure to meet you, Harrison. Again." My dad said and shook his hand "Good to see you... Cisco." He added saying goodbye then he looked to me and Barry "Let's go." He said and I smiled as he hugged me before we left.

"Oh, this one is definitely a keeper." My dad said showing Joe the picture of Barry at his science fair, which when I got older I did. "Oh, yeah. He could've done your standard vinegar and baking soda volcano, but no, Barry wanted to do a molecular structure of chocolate and nougat." "That's my favorite candy bar." "Who does that in the sixth grade?" Joe asked and my dad smiled "Why, a true science nerd. Like father, like son, I suppose." he said and Barry sighed "All right, Dad, we should get going." "Yeah. Uh, Joe, can I have -" My dad asked about taking the photo of Barry and Joe nodded "Iris, thank you so much for reaching out to me. I am so glad you did." "Me, too." Iris replied and I smiled "Joe, there are no words, man. Thanks." "All right, I'm gonna swing by my lab before I come home." Barry said and Joe sighed "Which reminds me Patty? She's a smart girl. She's not buying your whole sick story, FYI." Joe told him and I nodded "Yeah, she is very... determined." "Patty? Would this be a new girlfriend?" "Uh, yeah, something like that, yeah." Barry said and I smiled "Oh yeah." I muttered and Barry sighed "We'll talk about it on the way to the bus station. Come on." "Oh, can you drop me off at Ben's, we are doing more planning for our June wedding." I told him and Iris chuckled "Vampire diaries?" "Yeah." I smirked and my dad smiled "Bye." "See ya." We said as we left.

I knocked on Ben's door and he opened it "Hey, Mia. How did catching Grodd work out?" Ben asked and I walked into his apartment. "It went well, we sent him to Earth-2 where they have a place for gorillas like him." I told Ben and he frowned "There are more like him?" He questioned and I nodded. "Remind me never to go there." Ben added which made me laugh and I pulled him into a hug. Once I touched him I got this vision of Me hurting Ben and I pulled away "What? What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head "Nothing, I'm fine. I just love you so much." I said and he smiled then kissed my cheek.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
81.6K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
15.2K 326 98
If you have a cover you'd like to send me please snapchat me at @laurellgrant "I will be editing the first 50 chapters beginning April 15, 2018" Per...