One Direction One-Shots

By KimSnakeJin

Title says it all More

One Direction One-Shots
{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}
{Step-Brothers *Underage*}
{Stole My Heart}
{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}
Read!! It's important!!
{I'll Wait For You}
{Just A Quick Note!!}
{*Another Daddy Kink*}
{They don't know about us}
**Special Double One-Shot**
~The Elevator~
Important A/N
Just a prank...
I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2
I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2
Stranded 1 Of 3
Stranded Part 2 Of 3
A/N: Important So Read!!
Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!
My Christmas Miracle
Valentine's Day
I Hate Hospital Food
Prom
Cheater
Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap
Runaway

Little Things

299 1 0
By KimSnakeJin

Pairing: Niall&Fey

-Requested by my friend Fey. Hope you enjoy lol.

- ALSO, someone just give me a pairing and a setting.
I'll work out the details ;)

*****************************************

**Fey's POV**

I sighed and hung my head as I read the board. Test today! Essay due Monday after school! I totally forgot about studying for this! All my other classes left me so much homework it's like I was drowning in paper!

Now I'm gonna fail...

Everyone walked in and sat down, I envy them. They looked chill, and laid back. While I sat in the corner contemplating whether or not to make a run for it. I mean if I ditch I'd get another chance right? Liam walked in and sat next to me as usual.

"Hey, ready for the test?" He asked, with that smile he always wore.

"No! I had too much homework..." I groan and he laughs. I slap his shoulder "not funny!"

"I'm laughing because you have the highest grade in our school! That's not easy to do" I smile a bit. He always had a way to make me smile, or comfort me. Like a father.

"I guess-" I was cut off by the teacher walking in.

"Alright guys get your pencils ready and place your backpacks under your desks. Remember if you're caught cheating I will take your test and it'll be an automatic zero!" She hands out the test and I look at the first question after I filled out my name. I knew this! I raced away knowing full well I had the answers, when I was done I stood up and handed my test in with a smile on my face.

I sat back down satisfied that paying attention and taking well detailed notes paid off. If I keep this up I'll definitely get into Harvard or Yale or even Stanford! Just as long as they see my hard work, determination, and smarts I'll get accepted for sure.

When everyone was done we met up with my best friend Sophia Smith who is crushing on Liam. Liam I suspect also has a crush on her. "Hi Fey, hi Liam."

"Hey Sophia" I greet as usual. My mind soon is taken over by thoughts about studying the material as best as I could through my memory. While Liam and Sophia began their own conversation.

Soon I came back and heard Sophia say "there's a new kid by the way, apparently he has really good grades but he's always misbehaving" I stare in shock. Why do people misbehave? Honestly it's simple rules not hard to follow.

"What's his name?" She seems to think about it but let's out a sigh of defeat.

"I forgot..." I laugh and the bell rings.

"It doesn't matter anyway. Let's get to class! Bye see you at lunch!" I bid them goodbye and go on my way when two people place their arms around me. I'm about to freak out when I notice it's just Harry and Louis.

"Hey Fey!" Louis smiles.

"Hi" Harry shows those cute dimples of his. I try to move their arms away but to no avail.

"Yeah hey take your arms away from me, it's called personal space!" Louis pouts as does Harry. They are like twins honestly I ship them, the school ships them, and I bet even Jesus ships them.

"Not cool nerd. Need I remind you of your place" he gives me sass and Harry just laughs.

"Don't be rude to the young lady" he winks at me. Flirt.

"Okay first off, Louis if I'm a nerd you're gay makes no sense but I ship you two, second Harry flirt with your boyfriend not me I don't have a dick, and third you just missed your hallway" they begin to laugh. This was normal for us "See you at lunch!" I wave.

"Yeah sure I wouldn't want my boyfriend to miss class" Louis gives a kiss to Harry's cheek over me and they let go of me. They hold hands and walk the opposite way. Fools, they love each other.

When I walk in I'm the first there. No surprise there so I review what we learned yesterday and review what I taught myself yesterday which we will learn today. Nothing like being prepared I smile to myself.

Later when the students arrived the teacher began to speak "Alright class please take out your books to page 476 you will-" the door flung open and in walked a blond boy with tattoos and piercings.

That would be gross if it had been anyone else but he looked great. He exerted an aura which said 'sex' and all the girls knew it. Most pushed their breast up and fixed their make-up while others pulled up their skirts So they seemed 'sexy' those sluts.

"Who are you?" She asked in a monotone voice.

I felt my phone buzz. I sighed and made sure no one looked. I checked, it was a text from Sophia: I remembered his name! It's Niall Horan I believe.

I told you not to text me unless they were emergencies. I sent the text and felt my phone buzz.

It was! She replies and I laugh silently to myself. Quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

I once told her only text me in emergencies yet she ignores it. "I'm Niall Horan I'll be in your class from now on" I look up quickly kind of worried I hurt my neck with how fast I looked. Well not much I can do but he will distract from studies. In other words shit.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome. He gave the feeling of confidence and carelessness I wish I had. His blue eyes lit up at every little thing that he heard. His hair stayed in a perfect blond quiff.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I removed my head from the desk just enough so I could speak. My hair blinded me so I couldn't see who was talking.

"Yeah just thinking about someone" I felt my hair being moved and I came face to face with Niall. I began to blush and he laughed.

"So I'm Niall Horan. What's your name? You're cute" he winked, I picked my head up and fixed myself. I will not fall for his flirting!

"My name should be of no importance to you besides I don't want to hang out with troublemakers" as if saving me the bell rang and I got up running out.

*

Two periods later I made my way to the lunch room and sat at my usual spot with Liam, Sophia, Louis, and Harry. "Hey guys" I greet, they all say hi and I stare at them "there aren't enough seats."

"It's okay you can have mine!" Louis smiles and I give him a look that says thank you.

"Where will you sit?" I ask taking his seat. He looks over at Harry.

"On my Curly haired friend's lap of course!" He sits down and everyone laughs. "What? Why're all of you losers laughing?"

"It's odd to sit on your friend's lap Lou" Liam chuckles.

"You're the odd one's here from my point of view you bunch of bloody arses" as usual he's sassy.

"Oh we made a new friend his name is- HEY NILLER!" Harry screams over at the blue eyed boy walking over. That's when I  realized there was no other chair... well that's awkward.

"Oh bloody hell there's no more chairs!" Louis looks around and he stares at me for a while.

"Nope, no there's no way you can make me" I cross my arms in refusal, I knew very well what he was going to ask.

"Come on! Look he's coming over and it'll be awkward!" My eyes widen and I give him a 'are you serious' look.

"Not as awkward as it'll be for me!" I scream at him and then look over at Liam begging for help with my eyes.

"Actually I need to go to the library anyways" I sigh standing up remembering I had a paper due on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet "plus I'm already done with my lunch" they nod and wave goodbye as I turn and walk to the library.

*

When I arrived I went straight to the back table and pulled out the book. "I see you're reading Romeo and Juliet? They die right?" I look up to see a boy with brown eyes and raven hair.

"Um yes but there's a lot more to it, not just Romeo and Juliet die but Mercutio and Tybalt along with Lady Montague this is my fifth time reading this" I raise an eyebrow "do I know you?" I ask using my book mark to keep my place and putting the book down.

"I'm Zayn, just moved here two days ago and now I'm here" he extends his hand to me and I take it.

"Well it's nice to meet you but I have a paper to get back to if you'll excuse me" I put my stuff away and walk out. As I turn the corner I bump into someone and we both fall.

"Ow watch i- oh you're that girl from before!" I open my eyes only to see the blond once again.

"Are you following me?" I ask while gathering my stuff from the ground.

"No I'm not I swear but what's your name?" I roll my eyes as he hands me my notebook.

"None of your business" I laugh bitterly and tried to walk by him. Keyword: tried. Every time I moved he'd block me. "Are you being serious right now? How childish can you be?"

"Not letting you go until you tell me your name" I sigh heavily and nod in agreement.

"Fine I'm Fey, now move" he steps aside and let's me by.

"Is there a chance you'll go out with me?" I hear Niall shout from behind me.

"Not a chance!" I yell back hoping he'll stop. Though deep down I honestly wanted him to try harder.

"The more you reject me the more I want you Fey!" He laughs and I just keep walking "damn that arse..." I blush and walk faster, I'm guessing he didn't want me to hear that.

*

*

**Two Weeks Later**

Niall had been trying to get me to say yes to going out with him. I give him props for creativity. He faked having cancer for at least three days and I almost fell for it. Until I saw the fake signature from doctor Stylinson.

Both Louis and Harry had been in on it. Liam too, he took part in the fake yet sophisticated looking words. As I walked, I studied for an exam I had next period. I crashed into a person, and that person was Zayn. "Hey, how's it going" he smirked "I see you couldn't keep your hands off me" he winked.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes and hit his arm.

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend so sorry" he laughed but could tell he was serious.

"What's her name? Can I see a picture?" I asked, and I genuinely wanted to know.

"Her name's Perrie and I am planning on marrying her after high school" he showed me a picture of the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.

"Well you two make a good looking couple. She's really pretty" I smiled, all he did was grin and stare lovingly at the picture.

"Thanks" just as I was about to ask him if she went to a school near by Niall pops out of nowhere.

"So what's going on? Is he why you won't date me or give me one chance?" He spoke with a jealous tone.

"Uh-um y-eah actually. He's taking me out tomorrow, I promised him this a while before you asked me out and I thought it didn't seem fair to cheat on him..." I looked at Zayn with pleading eyes. He seemed to hesitate before placing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah..." he tried to smile. I could tell this would cost me.

"Where are you taking her?" He asked almost as if planning something.

"The um Italian restaurant two blocks from here" he shrugged.

"Whatever" he said and walked away.

**Niall's POV**

I walked away and sent a text to Harry, Louis, and Liam to meet me at the quad. When I got there they stopped talking "so what's up?" Liam asked, concerned.

"Look, Fey actually is going on a date with Zayn Malik" I sighed and watched Louis begin to shake his head.

"Bloody hell why does she insist on not going out with you? She is destroying my hope for a new otp!" He yelled in frustration.

"I have a plan but I'm gonna need help" I smirked. I quickly pulled out a piece of paper and drew up the plan for them to see. Harry, Louis, and Liam gathered around and looked at the plan I wrote down and smiled.

"I like it. Simple but effective" he said sarcastically because it was not simple.

Harry nudged him "I think it'll be fun Lou bear."

Louis nodded and yelled "LET'S DO THIS!!"

"I am going to just 'hook' you up as you say" Liam sighed "I don't quite feel like getting arrested."

**Fey's POV**

I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. I'd give Niall a chance if he wasn't a bad boy. I wish he wasn't.
{-----> outfit on the side----->}

*

Zayn and I sat in an awkward silence. "So tell me more about Perrie" I smiled, hoping to break the awkwardness.

"Alright but first I just want to tell you, this isn't free. You're lending me your notes for the spanish test?" He grinned in a mischievous way.

"Fiiiiine"  I sighed.

"So what'll it be?" That voice sounded familiar. I looked up to see our waiter. Niall.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" I looked at Zayn who was trying so hard not to laugh. Liam knew about this. His cousin was the manager. "I gotta make a quick call..." I stood up and walked out. As the phone rang I felt hands cover my mouth to keep me from screaming. I kicked and punched as I was thrown in the back of a van.

"Woah her tiny fists hurt!" Louis? What's he doing here? I thought.

"Shh! She'll recognize you!" Harry was in here too. Soon the van came to a stop and I was thrown out and onto a fluffy, grassy medow. They drove away and I sighed.

"Great. Now I'm stranded" I walked along the candle lit path. It led to a medium sized boat on a lake. Niall stood infront of it. My heart began to race.

He took my hand and pulled my chair, I sat down and we began to eat. "Well? Do you like it?" He smiled in a cute way.

"Y-yeah but I rejected you so many times... why would you do all this?" He got down on one knee. "Woah, woah, woah!"

"Don't worry I'm not proposing yet" he laughed.

"What do you mean yet?" He got closer to me and gave me a slow and passionate kiss.

"I can already see, you're the one so one day I'll be on one knee to propose we spend the rest of our lives together and... you've already fallen for me" how could he possibly know that?! Wait why am I agreeing!?

"I-I-" He cut me off.

"Love you? I love you too Fey" he kissed me again. "Now will you be my girlfriend?"

I thought about it "alright then" I spoke.

***Five Years Later***

I waited for Niall at the restaurant for our anniversary. It's been five years and I have fallen madly in love. Out of nowhere hands grabbed me and pulled me into a van. I freaked out and kicked. I saw long, curly hair, blue eyes, and a eyebrow lifted.

Oh my God! They need to stop doing this! They'll give me a heart attack. I was shoved out and I stood up. This was very familiar. I walked along a candle lit path and it led me to Niall, who was next to a medium sized boat with a table on it.

"Hi?" I said as I took his hand and sat down. "What's all this?"

He chuckled "the first time I asked you to be my girlfriend I did this exact same thing. And remember when I told you one day I'd ask you to marry me? Well now I'm asking you to marry me" he got down on one knee and I began to tear up "will you, Fey marry me?"

I nodded my head "yes! I love you!" I jumped on him and he slid the ring on me.

"I love you too" he whispered before he kissed me. "I wrote a song for you actually" he smiled. I sat down on the chair again and he pulled out his guitar.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things"

When he was done I knew he was the one, and he'd been right. He was my soulmate and I wouldn't have it any other way because he loved me and all my little things.

                            ~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.1K 81
The title says it all
4.1M 24.6K 44
the title says it all.
10.5K 494 18