Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

Od SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

853 24 1
Od SinnersRose

"That's it." I smile as I finish my story. Dean and Sam were still standing side by side. Just listening to me. Crowley standing behind me.

"I dont like how you ran away and saw Rowena without us, but I can understand why you did what you did." Dean said with a sigh.

"Just next time tell us the whole truth." Sam gave a little huff

I nod. "I will, this was just personal. She doubted me and I had to do this myself." I mumble.

Sam and Dean nod. "Alright then. How about we get some grub and head out." Dean says with a smile.

I laugh a bit and nod. "Sounds great."

"Well I'll let you three spend some quality time together." Crowley says stepping beside me.

I stand up and face him. "You sure?"

"Yes love. I need to ensure your safe and then I need to tske care of something." Giving me a small smile.

I smile back and nod. Then he gives me a passionate kiss before he left.

Me and the boys left the motel to a nearby diner. It was actually soothing. We ate, told jokes and just relaxed. When we left Crowley sent Juliet to bring me back home. I kissed the boys and ensure i would visit soon.

I appeared on top of a mountain with Juliet by my side. The sun was rising and it was beautiful. The mountains that surrounded us alone with a small lake in the diatance. The sky was purplish, orange. It was unique and very beautiful.

I heard someone clear their throat and when i turned around i saw Crowley. "What are-" He raised his hand silencing me.

"I need to ask you something love." He spoke as he got down on one knee. I covered my mouth as he held a black box in his hand. "From the moment i saw you i knew i had to have you. You are gorgeous, stunning, and smart. Im a demon. Not suppose to feel anything but with you, i cant help but express how much i love you. Your my world and i could never let you go. Be my wife, my queen and i swear nothing will ever come between us. Marry me." He ask as he looks into my eyes. Im crying slightly as he opens up the box showing me a dimond ring that was surrounded by smaller ones.

I quickly nod as i cry a bit. Nothing but happiness in those tears.

"Im sorry. What was that?" He smirks as he teases me.

"Yes!" I shout as i lean over and wrap my arms around his neck. He hugs me back tightly as he stands up. I jump up and wrap my legs around him. He holds me for i don't even know how long. I just cried from pure joy. The man i loved proposed to me.

I was nothing less than happy. I couldn't believe it. I was actually going to be his wife, queen for that matter.

"I love you Y/N." He kept saying to me as i kept replying with, "I love you Crowley."

A couple hours later Crolwey and I were in bed. Naked. Im on top of him. My ring on my finger as I ride him. It was like the first time. Only more special.

"Ah!" I moaned as I slammed down on him again.

"Aaaaah. Darling." Crowley sighs as he holds my waist. Making me move more smoothly.

I was keeping a steady and rough pace. Going all the way up so his tip was just at my entrance as I slammed down. Making us both moan.

We've been locked away for a couple hours. This was our second round and damn had it felt great. I've cummed multiple times. Each release stronger than the last.

My soon to be husband was putting my needs first. Making sure he satisfied me in every way.

"Oh Crowley!" I moan in delight as I'm reaching another release.

My king growled out. "Y/N." He groaned. "Fuck darling. Cum." He groaned as he helped me pick up the pace.

I screamed and released my juices on him. Crowley growled as he ram his dick into me and released. I fell over onto his chest. Tired. Exhausted. Happy.

He wrapped his arm around me as I laid next to him. Hugging his side as he covered us with the blanket.

"Is that a yes to prepare for the wedding?" He asked me.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Yes, but not in hell. I'd rather do it somewhere else."

"I'm not getting married in a church darling." He smirked at me.

I gave a light giggle. "I know. I was thinking some field with a beautiful view."

He nods and kisses my forehead. "Rest my dear."

I do easily. Closing my eyes and inhaling his scent. It always brung me comfort. He was my home and I couldnt be more happy.

A month passed and it pretty much involved planning of our wedding which we agreed would be small. The wedding planning was almost finished. We would marry then come back to hell for a certain present.

I couldnt be more excited. Even though I've been begging and trying to get small clues as to what the present would be, he just smiled and kissed me. Saying it was a work in progress. It did make me a little nervous. With all the power he possessed, I had no idea what it could be.

Another week passed and I have been working on this wedding nonstop. We would marry in a field. My family would be there obviously. Even though my dad, Dean and Sam do not like demons we would have to have a few there. Only to confirm the marriage.

Crowley was not happy but it had to be done. We would do a small announcement here and then that would be it. Crowley was surprising me for our honeymoon.

I was currently looking for my wedding dress. Crowley sent me to Paris to look. They were very elegant and beautiful looking. Giving me his card and telling me no price was too high. I kissed him passionately before he sent me there with one of his trusted demons.

I went through a couple stores before I found my dream dress.

(Do not own any!! Pick One)

The second I put it on I knew it was the right one. I knew Crowlet would love it on me and definitely off. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked out with some white heels as well.

One of Crowleys demons were with me. She grabbed the dress and took us back to Crowley.

She took the dress else where to be hidden from the King. He was already looking at me as I entered our room.

"Find a dress darling?" He asked with a smirk.

I smiled at him as he approached me. His hand already reaching for my waist. "Of course and thank you. I could of paid for one myself though." I frown slightly. I didnt want him to think I was taking advantage.

"Dont worry my love. Onky the best for you." He smiles as he wraps his arm around my waist kissing me deeply.

I smile as we separate. Biting my lip as he turns away. "Not now darling." I can see him chuckle quietly.

"Why not?" I ask. I was already craving him. A simple touch from him. Hell even looking at the king of hell can turn me on.

"We have a wedding to attend and I intend to have it soon. So I have work to do."

"What about me?" I say. "Its our wedding. I have the right to help." I pout.

He turns and smiles at me. "Fine." He sticks out his arm for me.

I smile and immediately hold his arm as we walk to his office. Picking music, food, and even the cake and wine. Which I was excited about. I didnt care about anything besides the cake.

We went to an Italian bakery and they had multiple different type of cakes. There were a good 50 peices of cake in front of me.

"Crowley." I whispered excitedly. My mouth almost watering at the sight.

He handed me a fork. "Tell me which one you like best."

"What about you?" I ask looking at gim.

He was smirking at me. "This is your special day. Pick your favorite love. I'm sure I'll love it." He kisses my cheek and I cant help but blush.

The next hour was heaven. Trying multiple pieces that I had no idea what to choose, but i did pick my favorite. There were peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, so many different cakes that you wouldnt even imagine.

After that we went to a wine place. I was already stuff and I couldnt imagine the wine we had to pick from. Of course we picked out favorite and returned home.

It was a very happy few hours. We flirted of course and just enjoyed one another's presence around eachother.

Time skip

A week passed and it was the day. Crowley was very busy the pass couple of days. Making sure we were ready for today. I had a professional stylist doing my make up and hair. My make up was more natural since my dress was already beautiful as is.

I was dressed and now set to go. My dad walked in my room with a smile on. We were currently in a hotel that was only 20 minutes from out wedding spot on the field that was by a lake.

I saw a tear leave his eye as he walked up to me.

"Dont cry or else I will." I say sadly with a smile as he wipes his eyes.

"Sorry BabyDoll." He smiled at me. He hugged me tightly as I hugged him back. "Its just hard to see my little girl getting married." He backed away slightly. Looking me over. "Your so beautiful. Just like your mother." He smiled.

I teared up and smiled. "Thanks daddy."

He nodded and kissed my cheek backing up and pulling something out of his pocket. It was a box and he handed it to me.

I took gently as I opened it.

"It was your mothers."

I couldnt help but tear up and hold back a sob as I looked at the beautiful peral that was on a silver chain.

"It was your mothers."

My mother always wore this necklace. My father found this pearl one day on the beach and made a necklace for my mother. She never took it off. I though I would never see this again.

I looked up at my dad. The man who raised me from a child as I lost my parents. Yes, he's my uncle, but hell always be my dad.

"Thank you." I whisper as I take the necklace out.

My dad took it and put it on for me then turned me around and wiped my tears away from me. "You shouldn't cry. Only one of us can."

I laughed a bit and nodded.

"I'll meet you at the field."

I nodded and held the necklace in my hand as I looked in the mirror with a smile.

"I miss you both." I mumble as I walked out of the room.

To be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5.7K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
146K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
209 26 12
In the world of normal, nothing is actually normal. Things do go bump in the night. That shadow you thought you saw? It was more than a shadow. They...
14.6K 220 31
Y/n LaRosa, the daughter of Isabella LaRosa and Bobby Singer. She's a dragon shifter like her mother and a hunter like her father. Y/n meets the Winc...