Crush // muke

By michaelsaesthetic

Luke has a crush <3 More

1. Perfect
2. Stripes
3. Math sucks
4. Perfection
5. Spongebob
6. How did it end up like this?
7. Painting
9. Sunshine
10. Linked
11. The day you made me cry

8. Rain

296 27 88
By michaelsaesthetic

He looked so goddamn pretty.

With his hair perfectly curled. He bet he smelled like his rose scent. His nails were painted black, Michael had found that such a turn on. He had a smile on his face and yet he wasn't happy. Michael knew..

Michael looked over his shoulder as he watched Luke and Jason attending the prom. That should've been Michael instead of that asshole. Michael would treat him like a prince.

Michael fucked up.

He sighed and turned back to the wall. He was painting something for Mr. Irwin his pyschology class.

"Looks good Michael" Mr. Irwin said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Thanks, sir" Michael simply said.

"Michael could you grab the music stereo out of the boys locker room..here are the keys, it's just so boring without music" Mr. Irwin said handing the keys.

Michael grabbed the keys "sure" he said as he left the classroom. Michael could hear his band playing without him. It wasn't fair, life wasn't fair.

He turned a corner and walked down the long hall. It was pretty creepy Michael had to add. No lights were on except at the end of the hall way.

He turned another corner before pushing open the boys locker room.

"Is it done?"

Michael heard someone say and stopped in his tracks.

"Yes, everyone will see how an annoying prude he is" it was Jason.. Michael could hear by his stupid chuckle.

"He doesn't even wanna make out yet!"

"Really?" Another voice said.

"Yeah, he said he 'wanted to take things slow' ..While I just want a good fuck"

Michael felt like punching him on his nose. Michael also knew he couldn't do that in this position.

"That guy will be a virgin for life" the other one said and they started chuckling.

"Alright, lets go destroy Hemmings" Jason said chuckling in himself.

Michael quickly but slowly closed the door and ran the other way. He hid behind the wall and waited for the two to walk out.

He needed to warn Luke!

He turned around and ran down the hall. He turned into another hallway and tripped.

"Ah fuck!" Michael sweared as he quickly got up again. He started running as fast as he could when he saw the two doors being wide open to attend the prom.

He got in and looked around to find Luke. He needed to warn him! He had to see him!

"Luke!" Michael yelled. He didn't gave a shit about the looks he got. He searched around the prom, but couldn't seem to find him.

"Shit" Michael whispered under his breath.

"And your queen of the prom will be..."

Michael stood by the punch table. He grabbed a drink while he was there and scanned the room.

There he was standing by the side.

"Ally Bellatrice!"

Everyone started clapping for the girl as she went up to the stage and recieved her crown.

Michael ran up to Luke. "Luke omg! Jason is gonna do something horrible to you an-"

"I don't wanna hear it Michael" Luke said cutting Michael off rudely. "No seriously Luke this is not a pr-".

"Stop playing with my mind!" Luke said as he walked away. Michael sighed and went back over to the punch table.

"Now for the king of the prom.."

A drum roll started playing. "Luke Hemmings!" The lady yelled. Did Michael hear that correctly? Michael started pushing people out of the way to make it to the stage. It was gonna happen wasn't it?

Luke came up to the stage and Michael had to hurry. He didn't know what Jason was up to.

Luke was shocked that he got chosen as king of the prom. He brightly smiled as he stepped up on the stage and gave Ally a hand.

Everyone started clapping. Michael was struggling to get from the back of the prom to the front.

"Would you like to say anything?" The presentator asked as Luke was being crowned.

"Uhm..sure" Luke said and chuckled nervously. He got handed the microphone and he awkwardly shifted from one feet to the other.

Luke looked at Jason in the audiance smiling fakely at Luke. Luke believed his fake smile. "Well..I didn't sign up for this..but thank you guys for voting for me..it's very sweet and thank you Ja-"

Before Luke could continue, he was cut off by a slideshow playing on the big screen behind him.

Luke widened his eyes when he saw what was playing.

It were photos and videos of him..being nude. Jason had broke his mindset and forced Luke to send videos and photos of himself, because over text he replied with 'your so beautiful'. This had made Luke so happy and grateful. He couldn't say no to his boyfriend..right? Luke could take a lot of comments like 'faggot, stupid gay' etc. But he couldn't take pressure, he felt intimidated by it, so he obeyed.

Luke was a person that looked so confident but when it came to this, he felt so fragile and weak.

He was exposed..

He regretted sending in those photos and videos to his 'boyfriend'.

He regretted even started dating him. Most importantly he regretted not dying at the beginning of his birth.

He wanted to die.

He should've listened to Michael.

Lastely there was a slide saying:

Luke is a prude !

Luke had watched the whole thing before tearing apart. Everyone started yelling 'PRUDE!'

Luke felt so embarrased and hurt. He started crying hard and it wouldn't stop. Luke started to run out of the room.

"Fucker!" Michael sweared in himself as he looked at Jason who was laughing with his friends.

Michael wanted to kick his ass, but decided to go after Luke firstly. He had already ran out of the prom.

It was raining outside. It was raining so hard it made Luke even more sad.

Luke called his mom multiple times, but she didn't pick up her phone. "Mom" he whispered as he neede his mom the most right now. Maybe she was asleep.

Luke didn't know what to do as he couldn't think straight.

He sat down at the step of the school their side building. He had let the rain pour over him.

Luke wanted to call his brother but the second he dialed his number, his phone had died from the rain.

This all made Luke cry even harder. He decided to walk home.

Luke stood up and walked over the parking lot.

"LUKE!"

Luke turned around and saw Michael run towards him.

"Michael go away! I don't wanna hear your comments about the fact that you're right!" Luke sniffeled.

"That's not what I came to tell you Luke" Michael said as he grabbed Luke's shoulder. The two stopped in the middle of the parking lot.

Michael looked at Luke's hair. It now was all soaked and the perfect curls had faded, tho Michael still thought he looked attractive.

"What is it Michael, I don't have time for a chit-chat...I need to go home and cry some more" Luke said his eyebrows furrowed in defeat.

"Luke I have liked you for so so long...and I know this is not the right moment but I had to tell you this...you are so much more than all those people..." Michael said as he sighed and let go off Luke's shoulder.

"You like me? You always said how stupid I was! How annoying I was! You made fun of me just like that asshole" Luke yelled as rain was blocking the sound of actually hearing Michael talk.

"Because I couldn't love you and when you had a crush on that asshole I became so jealous..I knew that I couldn't have you..cause you had always loved me..I don't want you to love someone else..."

Luke was silent for a bit.

"If you loved me then why couldn't you love me back?" Luke asked. Michael's heart broke instantly.

"Because I have a secret" Michael said.

"Well keep your stupid secret" Luke said and started walking away from Michael.

"No! Stop!" Michael yelled and pulled Luke back.

"Listen..the reason I could never showed my interest in you is because my parents are christian...you know what they do if they found out I was dating you?" Michael asked

"N-no"

"Bad things..very bad things.." Michael explained.

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty Michael!? Is that what you're doing!?" Luke said yelling. He was so angry and sad.

"No! That's not my intention Lucas I just wanted you to know!" Michael yelled back trough the pouring rain.

"Well thanks for letting me know.." Luke whispered and wanted to walk away again.

"Jesus christ Luke! Where are you going?!" Michael yelled.

"Home!" Luke yelled back, but not turning around.

"How!?" Michael yelled.

"My stupid long legs!" Luke yelled refering to a thing Michael had said so many times.

"Goddamnit Lucas! C'mere I'll give you a ride!" Michael yelled.

"No!"

Michael groaned as he ran towards Luke and picked him up.

"Michael Clifford!" Luke yelled. "Put me down immidiately!" Luke said as Michael swinged him onto his shoulder.

"I hate you!" Luke yelled as he started hitting Michael's back. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!!" Luke said as he kept crying.

"No you don't" Michael simply said. He felt Luke sigh and relax. "Idiot.." Luke said as he accepted the fact that Michael was right. He could never hate Michael.

Michael had made his way to his car and sat Luke down. Michael was glad he had parked his far under a tree, this meaning the rain wasn't pouring so much on them. Luke crossed his arms before wipping away his tears.

"Hold on...I'll get you a blanket..their in my trunk.." Michael said. Luke simply nodded and waited.

Michael quickly opened his trunk and snatched the grey blanket out of his trunk.

He closed his trunk before going over to Luke and wrapping it around him.

"U okay Lu?" Michael asked as he noticed Luke was looking at the ground.

"Can you just..can you just like..hold me?" Luke asked and made eye contact with Michael.

Michael nodded as he immidiately wrapped Luke up in a cocoon of his warmth. Luke had his head in the crook of Michael's neck.

Luke was crying softly while Michael was rubbing his back.

"You'll be okay..I'll promise you that" Michael said as he kissed Luke's head.

"You're so perfect" Michael whispered. "So beautiful..and so amazing".

It was silent for a while. The rain was still pouring and it was the only sound to be heard and had became a relaxing sound. It was washing away all the sorrow and debts off the night.

"Michael.." Luke said softly.

Michael hummed in response.

"Kiss me" Luke said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Luke are you su-"

"Kiss me" Luke said surely again.

Michael looked down at Luke's pink lips before glancing one last time at his eyes.

Michael leaned in before closing his eyes and pressing his lips softly against Luke's. With one hand on Luke's hip and one hand against his cheek.

Luke forgot about everything for a moment

                                        ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 659 19
In which Michael falls in love with his ex-boyfriend's brother and forgets to mention it.
20K 242 29
The title says it all.