π‡πˆπ†π‡ π’π‚π‡πŽπŽπ‹'𝐒 𝐄𝐗...

By -JEAEAN

【 ongoing 】 【 editing 】 Encountering Jeon Jungkook on Lee Mary's life, changed the way how her daily life g... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

500 100 58
By -JEAEAN

My clock starts ringing because of the alarm I put in last night. "It's so early to go to school," I said as I got up from my bed and stretched my arms forward.

I went to my bathroom and got my quick shower. I went to my closet and put my clothes on. A white tee with a matching brown jacket, jeans, and Nike shoes are my suit today.

I got downstairs and was greeted by my closest maid here, she's in her 50's age. "Good morning Ms. Lee," The old lady says to me, greeting me with a smile on her face.

"Good morning to you too," I replied before sitting down on my chair.

"Here's your food," She put a plate in front of me where my food is laying.

"Thank you" I smiled once again and she walks out.

I started to eat, enjoying all the seasonings she made for this food on my first day. She's somehow important to me. I can't live without help in the house.

After eating, I grab the keys and got in the door, "I'll go now!" I shout from the main door, hearing steps of feet rushing to me.

"Oh okay, Ms. Lee. Take care" I smiled once again after going out of the house.

I walk my path to the school so I can manage to go home by commuting the amount of range I'll walk from my home to school.

As I got into the school, I look around the building and it's bigger than my thought about the previous school I went to. I go inside the entrance of the gate and was greeted by the guards and staff members of the school.

"Excuse me," I started to get confused about the directions here. I saw this girl of an average height that was the same as mine. She turned around and faced me.

"Yes?" She answered with a smile on her teeth.

"Can you tell me where's the office is? I'm new here," I tell her that makes her smile get wider.

"Sure," She says tagging me along with her. When we got into the director's office, she pushes me inside the door making me stumble my back.

"Hello," One manly voice on my back startled me. I turn my gaze at him, eyeing him. I look down at the table's name and there was a written name. "Director Kim Ju Soon." He finally stands up, expanding his hand to me.

I got through my senses and grabbed his hand. "Lee Mary, I'm a new student here," I answered, shaking our hands together.

"I heard about you." Director Kim then said. I was shocked by his words. "Your parents are close to me, so I know some things about you." The Director said,

"Some things?" I uttered, sitting down on the empty chair. We heard the lock of the door and I feel that it's the girl who helped me to get in here.

"Yes, here's your schedule and locker number." He says, handing me a piece of paper and a number padlock of a locker.

"Hmm, thanks," I answered as I got them all. There's something fishy around this guy that makes me unease all the time.

"She's Nayeon, she'll be your classmate also." The Director said, pointing his finger at the girl behind me.

I turn around and saw that the girl behind me was smiling. "Nice to meet you." She said expanding her hand towards me. I lower my head on her hand and grab it.

"Nice to know you too, I'm Mary," I answered her, breaking the handshake off.

"You guys can go now. I have something important thing to do." The Director then said, breaking the silence. I nod my head and stand up,

"I'll go now, Director Kim," I said to him, bowing first before leaving.

"Let's go, we're going to be late in the first subject." Nayeon then tags my shoulder, pulling me beside her. I just hum in reply and we walk the same path.

"Right, we're here." She started as we got inside the classroom. She let me sit down beside her. "Where did you came from by the way?" Nayeon asks eyeing me with a gaze.

"I studied at America," I reply to her, making her head go nod.

"Since when?" She puts her hands on my desk.

"Since I was little." I smiled at her, putting my bag beside the table.

"Oh? What brings you here to Korea?" Nayeon guesses.

"My family's at America with my sister and some things weren't right, so I sneaked out." I said, laughing it out.

"You're a Korean citizen right?" Nayeon then asks again. I nod my head,

"I grew in America when I was 5." I said to her, spilling some facts about me.

"That makes sense." She answers, putting her eye on the board.

"Here goes our Teacher." Nayeon lastly says, pointing her finger forward. I raise my head towards me and gaze at a manly young man.

"Good morning, students. I'm your adviser teacher for this School Year. All of the new students, please introduce your names," Our teacher says.

"Hello, I'm Mark. Hope we get along!" One boy said standing up from his seat.

"Hi. My name is Stacy. I'm looking forward to working with you guys." A girly girl stands up while curling her hair, many transferees introduce their names when it's my turn.

"Hi, my name is Lee Mary," I said to everybody inside the class, before sitting back again.

"So that will be all for our new students. My name is Sir Jayse." Our teacher lastly introduced his name and turn around to write something on the board.

Class of Grade 12-1 2020

Just then, someone slams the door, "What's this fuss all about?" Sir Jayse's eyes went towards the door. It was wide open, revealing three standing students with improper uniforms. "Why are you guys late? It's the first day of school," The teacher then suddenly shouted making me startled a bit. I didn't know that he'll be this scary at a young age.

"We woke up late," The tallest of them said and some girls were whispering around them. I'm so confused so I started at Nayeon who's silently looking in front, not even giving some glance over me.

"Is it true?" Sir Jayse then went to the shortest student of the three.

He quickly nods his head, "Yes," He answered.

"Are you guys living on the same roof?" Sir Jayse started to guess what's going on between the four of them. They look like a vagabond person but I don't want to jump to conclusions. I might misunderstand them.

"No, we live in the same street." One of the average height of them replied.

"Go to your seats now, I will start the lesson," Sir Jayse said, not even suspecting them at all. "Still, detention." He uttered making the three of them sigh in exhaustion.

They shrugged their shoulders and went to their seats. But this taller man of them is standing in front of me.

"Excuse me, this is my seat." The guy said making me look at him. His seat? I looked down at the table chair and there's no written name on it.

"Your seat?" I asked once again and he suddenly rolled his eyes. I silently scoffed.

"Yes, don't you hear me?" He spats back.

"Mr. Jeon." The teacher called out this boy's surname. "Take a sit in one minute or else I will make your detention until 5." He says once again and this guy.

"Can you get off? That's my seat." He gives a deep tone, reminding of his words.

"I sat here first, Mister," I answered back to him making the other students look at me.

What's their problem anyway? I sat here first. He's late, he should be out of the class with those two. The gossips and whispering words are what I heard. I looked around with my furrowed brows getting confused by this atmosphere. I looked up again and see the tall guy who's looking down at me.

"I said, get off of that seat. It's mine." He somehow shouts at me making the teacher eye at us.

"Detention." Sir Jayse utter a word making my eyes widen.

Me?!

"But Sir, I think that's absurd-" He didn't even let me talk at stomp his foot on the ground. I never had a young teacher in my life that's strict than my older teachers last year.

"Detention if detention. Let's start!" He says, changing the topic. He raised his tone for that.

This Jeon guy in front of me sighed making me bothered. I look at him with a disgusting smile. "It's your fault." Jeon then says, placing his bag behind me. I scoffed before turning my back at him, seeing himself getting down on his chair.

"My fault- Sorry?" I said out, feeling offended by his words. He just shrugs his shoulders and laid his head on the table, sleeping.

I just turn around to face the board again, leaving a roll of the eye. I felt offended by how he managed to say that to me. Don't he knew me? I'm new here, he's supposed to treat me right or just welcome me. But this is the welcome greet we had.

After the class has ended, I stand from my seat and gather all my things up. As I was packing all of my things, I felt a sudden bump on my shoulders making my look up.

It's the Jeon again.

"Watch where you're going," I uttered before bumping his shoulders to mine, also doing what he did. I heard him scoff before I leave, going to Nayeon.

There's always a gap between seats, even though we're only beside each other, I still need to walk towards her.

"Hey, mind eating with me?" I asked, tapping her shoulder. She whirls around, smiling at me from ear to ear.

"Of course, I don't! By the way, this is Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo." Nayeon then introduces the other girls behind her. They both smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Jennie, nice to meet you, Mary." Jennie offered her hands towards me for a slight hug.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jisoo. Nice to know you." One red-haired girl beside me uttered, shaking our hands together.

"Come on girls, let's go to the cafeteria." Nayeon then slings her arm to me. I smiled and nod my head. We giggled once more before going out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
468K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...