Dirty ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ป...

De kyileginet

horny for diego? wanna read a lil dirty stories ๐Ÿ˜ you've come to the right place. SEND IN REQUESTS ๐Ÿฆ‹ - (b... Mai multe

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐Ÿ™ˆ
๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Party Party๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
his house ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
car ride
girlfriend
๐Ÿ˜ฉSneaky And Freaky๐Ÿ™ˆ
shower sex๐Ÿ’ฆ
fuck me in bed ๐Ÿ’‹
meet and greetโ˜•๏ธ
"Rape"
countertopsink๐Ÿคซ
meet and greet part 2
mutals
my dick ๐Ÿ‘…
making love
pools & partys
please
bathroom
lets get naughtier
first time
Mad S*X

jigalow

3.6K 39 22
De kyileginet

"Ughh I'm sexually deprived" I companied.

I thought about what I should do. I mean I had no guy friends that I wanted to do anything sexual with. And I couldn't just go on the street and find a guy. I mean I could but like I wanna know who it is I'm having sex with. Ya feel me? Haha.
Wait.
Male sluts.
I'll get one.
I grabbed my remote and paused kuwtk. Ran to where my phone was being charged, and unplugged my phone.

I went to google and searched up "where can I find male "sluts"

A bunch of websites popped up but one specific app was there and it looked interesting. I quickly downloaded it and signed up.

.FIND THE BOY FOR YOU.
__
jake paul
alex guzman
carlos mena
chase hudson
jaden hossler
marc gomez
markiee
__

wow. all these boys really selling their body's for money. i giggled. there so lucky they are attractive. i was about to give up, when one boy kept me hooked...

_

swipe for more..
|
diego martir
_
ouu. God, he's hot.

I went to his profile to learn more about him.
_
diegomartir<3

i know you're sexually deprived. im here for you baby.

flordia&cali
__

hmm. not much. he says he can do Cali and Florida. Lucky for me, I'm in Cali.

I laughed at his bio. It's like he knew I was sexually deprived. I decided to try a plan something for a "session"

So... I texted him!

_
                          you: hii, um. your bio basically says it all.

_
i waited a little before i heard my phone buzz.
_

diegomartir: yup. need me?

                              you: badly. when are you able to meet?

diegomartir: anytime today.

                            you: can you do 8pm?

diegomartir: sure. im happy to take you to my house, if you want.

                         you: oh um. okay :)
diegomartir: yeah haha, send your address so i can pick you up.

                      you: alright. 765 NE 3rd drive 22133.
                      you: and payment? how much do you charge.

diegomartir: for a night... 500.

                        you: woah
diegomartir: yeah but trust me. it's worth it;)

                       you: hey i didn't say i wasn't doing it anymore heh.

diegomartir: see u at 8 ;) wear sum sexyy.

—-
Omf.

I'm so nervous yet excited. I literally said lmao out loud.

"What the fuck am I doing" I giggled.

I literally just booked a male prostitute.

I ran upstairs and did my hair. Then I threw on some black lingerie, and put on a black crop top over with some high waisted jeans.Sprayed myself with some perfume and waited about 1  hour before he came.

diegomartir: im here.

                                       you: coming out
_

i walked outside to see diego in this fancy black car, I pulled the handle and slid into the front seat.

he shot me a smile, and looked me up and down.

i smiled back at him, we both knew what we were doing tonight.

his car smelt like cool water cologne. his hair was fresh. and he wore a black thin shirt with some ripped black jeans and black Air Force ones.

"all in black" I broke the silence.

"i like it" I smiled.

he turned his head to the window, smiling a little, i saw his dimples show. he had a little beautymark on his neck and his jawline was perfect.

wow he was really attractive.

"you smell good" he smiled at me.

"t-thanks" i got nervous when i heard him finally speak.

"you're stuttering" he had a confused look on his face.

"making you nervous already?" he smirked.

"no.." I faced the window.

his voice was so nice.

"play some music" he uncrossed my legs by opening them with his hand, and then put his phone in between my legs and rubbed my thigh.

my breathing kinda stopped right there, but once he moved his hand, i let myself breath again.

"suree" I giggled.

i put on j cole wet dreamz.

"oh you like j cole?" he got excited.

"yeah haha, you too?" I faced him.

"yeah, he's good" he smiled back at me.

"he is.." i smiled.

we had a comfortable silence. almost as if we didn't even have to say anything to each other. we just liked it. the vibe. the way we were.

"we're here..." he pulled into his driveway.

he walked around the other side and opened my door.

he pulled me by the hand and helped me out.

now he was taller than me. and i was face to face in front of him. i immediately felt feelings in my stomach. butterflies.

"Let's go, follow me" he led me into his house.

"it's very modern" I looked around.

"yeah i like it like that" he told me.

"it's nice though" i replied.

"thank you" he smiled.

"come to my room" he started walking up the stairs.

i follows behind him. ready to finally have sex.

he turned the nob and the room was ready.

red led lights shined in the room. the bed was all grey sheets. and the room was smelling nice.

i breathed out..

"like it?" He looked at me.

I got nervous every time he did.

"Y-yes" I let my hands fall on my side.

He pulled my hand, causing my body to move closer to him.

"What's your name by the way" he asked me.

"Oh um... Roselie" I smiled.

"Well.. you're beautiful" he brought me close to him and grabbed my face, then kissed me.

Mmm.. his lips were warm and soft.

It was out of nowhere but I liked it.
He kissed me again and then it got escalated.

We were making out and he held my body close to him, he walked to the grey sheets and pushed me on them.

I looked up at his face, as his arms pinned me under him, and his body hovered over mine.

His light brow eyes looked into mine, before his lips connected with mine again. I shut my eyes. Nervously, I pulled his shirt up, and he helped fully take it off. Which he then pulled my top off and lighty threw it off the bed.

He smiled, and went back to kissing me. Slowly, he moved his kisses down to my neck.

Him sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys. Caused me to whisper moan.
I didn't wanna be too loud.

He removed his lips from neck , and swallowed his saliva.

"You don't have to be quiet..." he whispered in my ear.

I felt his hot breath, sending chills all around my body. To add on, his body heat felt relaxing on me.

I nodded, and kissed his neck. My lips light pink from his. And a hickey on my neck.

He kissed on my collar bone, holding his one hand on the side, and the other on my thigh. My legs were open just enough for him to press his erection where he needed it.

He slid his hands under my back, so I sat up just a little, so he could undue my bra. He slowly removed it, and put it on the side. My breasts were revealed, and he took his free hand and placed it on my boob. He rubbed it gently and sucked on my other. lighty squeezing it. He let his other hand slide down into my panties to rub my clit.

I let out huh moans. In the sense it sounds like I'm saying huh but moaning.

"T-tease..." I breathed hard.

He giggled. His dimples showed making me feel wetter.

"You'll be asking me to go slower in a second.."

When he told me that, I blushed so hard, and my knees got weak. I let out a breath.

He unzipped my jeans. And he knew how to do everything so well. He was so experienced.

He stood up at the end of his bed and pulled down my panties slowly. He let them fall to the floor, and he took off his jeans after.

I was fully naked now and he was left his boxers, he got back on top of me, and now I could feel his hard erection that pressed up against my private part so well. He grinded against my area as we continued to make out with each other. My area was throbbing, each time he roughly grinding his body against it, I could feel his length touch in a little. Leaving me moaning low.

"P-please diego.." I begged him. I wanted him so badly. My body ached for him. I needed him inside of me already.

"Baby.."
"I'm going.." he breathed heavy.

Our breathing intertwined. You could feel the sexual tension in the room. He wanted to fuck me hard now.

He pulled the waistband down of his boxers, reavling his huge length. He was big.
My eyes widened and he noticed.

"Your big.." I held onto his neck

He smiled at me, and kissed me.

"It's gonna fit.." he winked.

He used his hand and pushed the tip of his length on my clit.

"Ready?" His eyebrows went up, as he asked me in all seriousness.

"Mhm..." I nodded my head, I needed him bad.

He pushed his length into me and I immediately grabbed onto his shoulders.

"You okay.?" He asked me worried.

"Y-yes.. stroke me" I moaned.

He pumped his erection in and out of me, and I never felt something so good.

"uhhh..." I moaned into his ear.

He pushed inside me more, and i pushed my pelvis up, causing more sensation.

His body flexed as he focused stroking me. Hie abs more visible as well as his arms. His curly hair hung down in the front of him, since he looked down at our areas. He kept his eyes on his length coming in and out of me, and I threw my head back and moaned continuously.

"Fuckk" he moaned. His mouth stayed opened, and his eyes shut.

The inside of my private clenched onto his, and closed onto him. Causing us both more pleasure.

"Diego!" I cried in pleasure. I held onto his neck, wrapping my arms around him.

He stroked hard and deep. Hitting my spot each time. All his body looked amazing, and he felt amazing, tasted amazing.

"I'm gonna-" I was about to say.

"Cum baby, cum for me" he never stopped fucking me.

Then my cum went loose, the sticky liquid came on his dick. He continued to fuck me hard, until he pulled out and let his warm white liquid fall on the bed sheets, and slightly on my thigh.

We both panted. Warn from what we just did.
I layed naked in his bed with him, and he layed by my side. We pulled the covers up. He put his arm around me, and caressed my hair, adoring me. I gazed into his eyes, sleepy.

"That's probably the best sex I've ever had" I told him in all honesty.

He laughed at me.

"Well of course it was.." he poked my nose with his pointer finger. And kissed me.

"You won't have to pay either." He smiled.

I hugged him so hard.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

176K 2.4K 21
Short stories/one shots of random stuff. Accepting requests. Completed. If you're reading this now please know I wrote this as a 12 year old ๐Ÿ˜ญ
736K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...
158K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
15.5K 331 17
A series of one shot stories Some have actually happened! Request can be requested! I don't own any pictures or videos!