You left me when I needed you...

By beynika_84

Beynika BeyoncΓ© has a horrible life and wants to end it Will Nicki save her? BeyoncΓ©:"you left me I needed... More

Whats wrong with bey?
Whats wrong with bey? p.2
You can sing???
I'm fineπŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Are you okay?
Money troubles
I'm sorry.....mama
Will you bey mine?
How do you do it???
Hospital (part1)
Hospital(part2)
Battle scars
I can't hear your heartbeat anymore
Don't mess with my baby
My girlfriends sister
Growth
Discharged
Sorry
I hope she's okay
Birthday curse
Catch up/Characters
The funeral
Nicki's birthday (part2)~ studio/restaurant
Nicki's birthday (part 3)~club
Nicki's birthday (part 4)~bedroom
Surprise
New beginings
My story part 1
My story part 2
Accident
Turn my cherry out
The breakup
10k

Nicki's birthday (part 1)~ school

524 19 5
By beynika_84

Beyoncé
Friday 8th December
9:00am

Ever since my dad passed away, life has been a lot worse. It's hard to believe but it's true.

Every time I leave my house I know I'm not safe. In the hood, I'm safe and protected but as soon as I'm out of that protection I get jumped and raped. Most of the time it's from rival gangs that are tryna get back at him through me, even though he's dead, and the other times it's people that were close to my dad. He asked them when he dies to carry on doing what he was doing to me.

He didn't mean it, and he wanted to tell them to not do it but he never got the chance to.

Right now I'm in the school bathroom tryna hide the fresh bruises that sat upon my face.

As I was finishing up, some girl came into the bathroom. She looked at me and smirked walking up to me.

I started walking backwards till she trapped me in a corner.

She put one hand around my neck, chocking me and the other started travelling up my thigh.

This was also another thing happened, the torture wouldn't stop outside school, it carried on in school. I tried to push her away but I was too weak.

She leaned up so our lips were inches apart, her hand inched up my thigh and the grip she had on my neck got tighter.

"You like that?"

I shook my head no as tears streamed down my face.

"Wrong answer" she smirked at me and whistled for someone.

Two of her friends walked in and pushed me down on the sofa, holding me down, whilst the girl raped me.

I kept moving and crying and screaming for help but nothing worked.

"Stay still!" She growled, gripping my thighs tighter.

I heard the door open and looked towards it.
It was Nicki.

I shouted at her to help me but she just walked out the bathroom with tears in her eyes.

"Haha, my job is done here" the girl laughed evilly, finishing up. Her friends laughed along with her before leaving.

I felt so disgusted with myself, I couldn't take it. I got up slowly and washed my hands, I needed to go home and take a shower.

I limped out the bathroom with tears in my eyes, when I left I was faced with Nicki crying and cardi and Rihanna comforting her.

She must have got the wrong idea.

When cardi saw me, she started charging at me but stopped halfway and looked at me sympathetically.

"Nic are you sure she was cheating on you? Because she doesn't look like it"

Really?! Cheating?! She calls what she saw cheating!

"Are you serious? You saying what you just saw is me cheating on you, really?"

Rihanna looked towards me and sighed. "So what happened then?"

"I don't wanna talk about it" I shook my head and looked away as tears formed in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"See! You don't wanna talk about you cheating on me! That's low Beyoncé, real low and it's my birthday as well! I knew you were a cheater! I hate you!" She screamed bursting into tears again. Tears ran down her face uncontrollably. Rihanna shook her head at me and held nic close comforting her.

"You know what I've had enough of this shit! You always accuse me of cheating, when I have no reason to cheat! I'm too busy for all that! I didn't know that two people holding you down whilst someone rapes you is considered cheating! I didn't know that shouting for help and moving away means cheating! I didn't know saying no was the new yes for rape!, I didn't know that rape was the new meaning for cheating! Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep that in mind for next time!" Grabbing my shit I stormed off out of school. Rihanna ran after me calling my name.

"What?!" I turned to look at her. She looked sympathetic like she felt sorry for me. I hate that sympathy shit.

"I'm sorry, please don't go. Let's try and fix this."

"Look rih, i appreciate you apologising but I'm tired okay, a car will come pick you, Nicki, cardi, chyna, Ashley, kehlani and Megan after school. Ask no questions just go with the driver. If faith asks for me tell her she can find in the place I always need saving from" and with that I walked away leaving Rihanna calling after me.

I ignored her and went straight to the forest near my house. I need an escape.

——————

Rihanna stomped her foot on the ground pissed at herself. She walked back into school where cardi was comforting Nicki. Even though Nicki was in the wrong she was still her friend and she still needed comfort.

Faith walked up to them with Kayden right next to her.

"What's going on? Where's my mom?" She questioned curiously.

"Some situation happened, she said to tell you if you want to find her go to the place she always needs saving from" Rihanna replied.

"Oh shit! Ok Kayden call Kayla, get her here with jasmine and Skylar. Rihanna and cardi give me yo shoes"

Kayden went to call his sister whilst Rihanna and cardi looked at faith weirdly.

"Umm why?" Cardi questioned.

"Y'all like to walk through grass and nature and shit so just pass them."

"Umm this is weird but I've learnt not to question you so here"

They took their shoes off and gave them to faith, she knelt down on the ground and kept the shoes close. She looked up and her eyes where now yellow, she focused on where bey was then when she saw it she snapped out of it quick, by this time Kayla, Jasmine and Skylar where there.

(A/N: I know y'all are wondering why she need their shoes, it's because she needs to be closer to nature and they had grass and stuff on their shoes. Now back to the story)

"Ok so we need to act fast. Kayla you know shalissa in our year?" Kayla nodded. "I need you, jasmine and Skylar to take her down and her 2 friends. Pick one each and fuck them up, okay"

They all nodded, then faith turned to kayden.

"On my count we will sprint out of here, you go get blue and solo from school, tell whoever's at the office "Sydney emergency" Sydney will bring you them. Once you got them run to my house and also have my uncle on the call whilst you run home, pack them both an overnight bag. Make sure you keep them close and safe at all times, I'll call you and tell you if i need you or not, okay?"

"Okay"

"So do you all know the plan?" Faith questioned. Everyone nodded but Nicki spoke up.

"What do you want us to do?" She asked.

"Just get in the car with the guy after school" faith replied. "Okay, everyone on my count go to where you need to be"

"Go!"

Once she said that everyone sprinted off to where they needed to go whilst Rihanna, cardi and Nicki just decided to go to class.

——————

When faith arrived to where bey was, the sight in front of her was something she dreaded to see.

Her worst nightmare sat right in front of her eyes.

Laying there on the floor beside the bridge was a lifeless body.

Faith screamed and cried, running to the body. It still has a pulse but it was very very weak.

She called Kayden and he made his way over with blue and solo and jay.

They got the body to the hospital as soon as possible and waited for the results.

——————

"Family of beyonce-"

They all stood up and ran to the doctor.

"How is she?" Faith asked quickly. "Is she alive?"

"Well-"

——————

End of school day

The end of the day rolled around and Nicki started growing nervous, she wanted to know how bey was but she came to the conclusion that bey wouldn't want to talk to her again. She decided she would just get in the car like bey said and see where it would take her.

Nicki and her group all walked outside the school and where met with a driver standing outside a limo.

"This can't be for us. Bey said car not limo"

They walked up to the driver.

"Limo For ms maraj and her friends?"

"That's us"

"Perfect! Hop in and make yourselves comfortable"

They all climbed in and were in awe of the sight. They might be rich but they had never been in a limo before.

The driver got in at the front and told them everything bey told him to say.

"Alright, I want y'all make yourselves comfortable, there's food, drinks, snacks and stuff back there. If y'all wanna fall asleep that's fine the journey is kinda long. I will roll up the partition so y'all can feel comfortable and talk about what y'all wanna. If y'all wanna ask me anything there is a button next to your seat the you can press to talk to me without me rolling down the partition. If y'all fall asleep, I'll wake y'all up when we get to our destination. Any questions?"

"Yh umm where are we going?" Nicki asked.

"I'm afraid I can tell you that ma'am. I am only allowed to answer certain questions. Sorry" the driver replied.

"Well can you tell us who set this all up? Please." Nicki pleaded. She doubted that bey set this up because Nicki knew that bey didn't live in a rich area or was as wealthy as the rest of them.

"This was all set up by your girlfriend ma'am."

"This was all Beyoncé?" Nic questioned in disbelief.

"Yes ma'am, and there's a lot more to come, she set this all up alone. You should thank her when you get the chance."

"Oh ok"

"Any more questions?"

"No" they all replied.

The driver rolled up the partition and started driving off.

"Giiiiirrrlllll, bey did all this!? I need to find me a Beyoncé" Megan yelled clearly already tipsy.

"How are you already tipsy?" Chyna questioned.

"Here y'all!" She grabbed the bottles of liquor and put them all on the table. They all grabbed what they wanted and started drinking.

Nicki sat back feeling guilty. She looked back on her relationship with bey and realised the whole time Nicki just questioned bey if she was cheating or something. She never asked her if she was okay or what she was going through.

Bey had been the best girlfriend to her and Nicki had been the worst. She wondered why bey has stuck with her so long. She felt like she didn't deserve her.

"Wassup girl, why ain't you drinking with us? Issa whole ass party in here!" Rihanna yelled snapping Nicki out her thoughts.

"What?" Nicki asked confused.

"Loooook aroooouuuunnnddddd!" Rih yelled again, dragging out her words.

Everyone was dancing and playing music and having fun. Nicki wanted to join in the fun but her mind was stuck on bey.

She decided that it was her birthday and she'd just have fun and worry about bey later.

You only turn 18 once 🤷‍♀️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((Continued next chapter.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and BeyoncΓ© has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
5.6K 452 8
𝐚 π›πžπ²π§π’π€πš 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀. 𝐭𝐒𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐒𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚π₯𝐞𝐱 𝐒𝐬π₯𝐞𝐲. π›πžπ²π§π’π€πš 𝐠!𝐩.
66.7K 1.3K 17
From love to tragedy to heartbreak, here are some short stories involving you and Beyonce
50.9K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...