Different Worlds (Veronica Lo...

By BrooklynMHM

She's from the other side of the tracks. Will destiny bring her and a Raven haired beauty together or pull th... More

โš ๏ธ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธ
๐‘ด๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5
Thank You!
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10
A/N
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 15
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 18
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 19
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 20
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 21 (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 22
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 23
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 24
New Story Is Up
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 25
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 26
We Have To Talk...
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
Imagines Story
Reminder
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 21 (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)

3.7K 106 5
By BrooklynMHM

I couldn't believe my dad just showed up to LBN like that, and my suspicions were true he was looking for my mom. When he looked at me and saw my growing belly I've never seen him so angry with me. Thank God Dream was there to protect me.

When she told me to go up to Pops I didn't want to leave her alone with him but I know she would have been even angrier if I stuck around and something happened to me and our baby. I went up as fast as I could and called Sweet Pea.

I told him he needed to get here quick with the boys that my dad was alone with Dream. Pea yelled for the guys and told me not to worry myself or the baby and they would be here as fast as they could.

It was easier said than done to keep myself calm, the love of my life, and the mother of my unborn child is in a room with a psychopath I call a dad. I know that once he found out that I got pregnant by Dream he would say or do something to push her into fighting him. That's just the kind of person he was. And I know Dream would never stand for someone disrespecting me no matter who it was.

I was pacing back and forth looking outside of the window for any sign of Sweet Pea and the boys. "Veronica you need to take a seat sweetheart you're going to make the baby sick" Pops said to me as he gently grabbed me.

I sat down trying to calm myself down the last thing I wanted to do was hurt my baby. Pops brought me some french fries and a lemonade "eat up sweetheart I'm sure you haven't had anything in a while." I loved the way Pops treated me and ever since he found out I was pregnant, he's taken the caring to a whole new level but I didn't mind it at all. I looked at Pops as the grandfather I always wanted.

"Thank you Pops" I said with a smile as I stuck a fry in my mouth. French fries were probably the baby's favorite food because I craved them like crazy now. About fifteen minutes later I heard the bell go off to the door, I looked up to see Dream. Relief washed over me when I saw she was fine. I noticed splatters of blood on her jeans but I didn't want to talk about it here.

"Don't work yourself up baby, I can see that look on your face we'll talk about it later I promise alright?" She said as she cupped my face with her hands. She knew me all too well.

"Fine, we need to get going" I responded as I picked up the last few fries left in the basket. "Let's go mama" Dream said as she helped me out of the booth. Pops walked out with a to go box and smiled "I know baby wasn't satisfied with one basket of fries so here's some for the road." I thanked him and hugged him "don't forget to take lots of pictures and videos for me I can't wait to see what this precious one is."

Dream and I invited him to our gender reveal but he declined as his daughter was in town and he wanted to spend time with her. "We will Pops we promise you'll be the first one we show tomorrow." Dream responded as she hugged him goodbye.

She held my hand as we walked to the car and as usual she opened the door for me and helped me in making sure I was settled in before closing it and going to the drivers side. "So what happened down there?" Dream sighed and grabbed one of my hands I loved it when she did that as she drove.

"I don't want to talk about it right now babe, I don't want anything ruining our mood today. This is a momentous occasion for us and nothing is about to get in the way of that. All I will say is you don't need to worry about him anymore and I promise I'll tell you every detail about it tomorrow. Let's just focus on our little family today."

She was right and I'll never doubt Dream everything she does is for our family and whatever happens with my dad, I know it's for a reason. "You're right baby, I trust you." She pecked my hand a few times "I love you Veronica" I could hear her say those four words a million times and I'll always get butterflies.

"I love you too Dream" she rubbed my stomach it was like the baby knew when Dream touched my stomach because I would always feel little flutters. "I'm getting nervous" I told Dream as I held her hand that was still rubbing my stomach. "I am too, but I'm super excited. Are we set on names for both genders?"

Picking out the name of our baby was literally the hardest decision I've ever made in my life but Dream and I fell in love with both names we came up with for both genders. "Yeah I love them, do you?" She nodded "I really do we picked out some good names my love."

We finally pulled up to my house where my mom had everything for our gender reveal set up Dream parked the car and helped me out. We opened the front door and were greeted by my mom. "Hey mija, how are you feeling?" She asked as she hugged me "a little tired and nervous but I'm excited we've waited long enough." She smiled "I still can't believe my baby girl is having a baby. I know neither of you expected to be parents so young but I know you two are going to be amazing parents. And I've said this a thousand times before but I'm so glad you're starting a family with Dream she's perfect for you."

I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes at my mom's words it was wild with how things have happened between Dream and I. Just a few months ago I had no idea who she was and here she was months later being the mother of my first born, and the absolute love of my life. She became my everything so quickly and I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. I knew deep down this all happened for a reason, we were meant to be.

"Thanks mama it means a lot, and I couldn't agree with you more I couldn't picture having a baby with anyone else in all honesty." She hugged me tightly and kissed my head "go get changed mija it's almost time." I kissed her on her cheek and smiled "alright I'll be down in a little."

I walked into our bedroom and into the bathroom where Dream was showering, I stripped myself down and got in the shower with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump a little "shit babe you scared me." I let out a chuckle "sorry baby, I wanted to shower with you we haven't done this in a while."

She turned her body around and wrapped her arms around me we just stayed in silence for a while letting the hot water run over us both. Dream lifted my head towards hers with her index finger and leaned in and connected our lips. It was electricity between us the kiss got steamy and fast.

"As much as I really fucking want this to go further we need to get ready baby." Dream groan and stuff her face in the crook of my neck "fine let's finish this up," she said in a muffled voice making me laugh. "I promise we can continue this as a little celebration after we find out what this little one is." She kissed my neck and nodded.

We finished our shower and got dressed we both decided on all white outfits and everyone else would wear the color of the gender they thought the baby would be.

Before we knew it everyone was here when we walked into our backyard Dream and I were floored with what my mom had done. "Oh my God baby!" I squealed hugging her. "Your mom sure did exceed my expectations but you two have amazing taste in everything you do." Dream replied.

"Here's the couple of the hour!" Sweet Pea announced to everyone. It was an intimate gathering our guests included Sweet Pea, Alexa, Kash, Chanel, Skylar, Jughead, FP, Betty, Ronin, my mom's three siblings and a few of my cousins, my abuela and of course my mom. It broke my heart that Dream didn't have any family here besides her brother. I'm sure it bothered her but she never let it show.

"How do you like it mijas?" My mom asked "it's amazing Hermione, it means a lot to me that you did this for us in such a short time. This little one is lucky to have you as it's abuela." Dream said as she got a little teary eyed and hugged her.

"Exactly what Dream said, mom this is incredible. Thank you so much" I responded and hugged her also. We walked around and greeted our guests which consisted of a lot of people touching my belly which I didn't really mind but if you weren't Pea, Kash or the girls Dream didn't really like. But that was just the protector in Dream and I loved it.

"Come on baby I want to introduce you to my mom's family." Dream looked at me wide eyed "uh, um, what if, what if they don't like me?" I pecked her lips a few times "I think they'll love you. And if they don't oh well no one's opinion matters we love each other and that's what matters most."

She nodded and smiled "you're right this is all that matters right here as she hugged me and rubbed my stomach. Once her hand touched my stomach the little flutters started."

"I swear it's like the baby knows when it's you touching me." She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"Whenever you rub my stomach I always feel little flutters. Or when you lay your head on my stomach at night and you talk to them the baby goes crazy with the flutters." Her smile was wide when she heard that she leaned down and rubbed my stomach "you know when mama touches you my little love? It's almost time to find out what you are and to finally give you a name. Mamí and I love you so much." She said as she kissed my stomach.

The flutters increased "they're going wild" I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I can't wait till I can feel them kicking you" she responded.

"Come on, let's go meet my family." I grabbed her hand and led her to the table where my family sat. "Hey everyone, thank you for coming" I said greeting my family. Everyone got up and came to hug me. "Look at you mija you look so beautiful," my grandmother said to me as she hugged me.

"Thank you abuela" I responded as I hugged her back. I hugged my uncle and aunts while Dream stood off quietly to the side to give me a minute with my family. "How far along are you baby girl?" My uncle asked "we just hit nineteen weeks yesterday" I replied with a smile. "So where's the other parent?" My aunt asked.

I turned around and waved Dream over with my hand "everyone this is my girlfriend Dream. Baby, this is my abuela Marie, my uncle Ricky, and my aunties Diana and Hailey. Those are my cousins but there's too many for you to remember their names." Dream looked at everyone a little awkwardly but she smiled and waved at everyone.

"This is the other parent mija?" My grandma asked, Dream scratched the back of her neck letting me know she was nervous. "Yes, yes I am, I was born differently" my grandma looked at her for a minute and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous as hell as to see what was going to happen next.

My grandma smiled wide "mijas this baby is going to be gorgeous. The both of you with your looks I can't wait to see this angel." Dream and I both breathed out a sigh of relief I could see Dream visibly relax and smile "thank you, that means a lot" my grandma stands in front of Dream and engulfs her in a big hug which I can see takes her back a little bit but then reciprocates it "please be good to my Veronica, and please be good to the baby. She deserves someone good and I can tell by your actions and the way Hermione talks about you, that you are the one for my mija." Dream nods her head "I give you my word that Veronica and the baby will be provided for and protected. Veronica is the love of my life and I would never do anything to hurt her."

My grandma kisses her on her cheek "I can tell I've never seen Veronica so happy, she's glowing and that just isn't from the baby. It's all because of you." I could see Dreams eyes glaze over a little bit.

"Can I have everyone's attention please" a voice called out while hitting a glass we turned to see my mom being the culprit. "Dream and Veronica come here please." Dream takes my hand and leads me towards my mom. "We're here tonight to celebrate the life these two have created together. I can't wait to welcome my first grandchild into the world. And tonight we find out if this little one is a boy or a girl and you know me I had to do it in a special way. I don't even know the gender I handed off the envelope to the person that helped me plan everything so it's going to be a surprise to us all. To the expecting couple do you have any words?"

"I just want to say thank you to everyone who showed up tonight it means a lot to know our little one has so much love surrounding them already. They say it takes a village to raise a child and I look around at everyone here and I'm thankful that you're our village that will be here to help Veronica and I.

I know people might have something to say about us having a baby together so soon but this was all God's plan, we were meant to meet and fall in love. And we were meant to start our family this quick. I just want to say to Veronica that I love you more than anything in this world, and I can't thank you enough for putting your body through everything it has been and will be going through for our baby. You're the love of my life, my soulmate, and I'm so damn proud to call you the mother of my child.

I promise you I will be with you every step of the way with this pregnancy, and through life in general. I will protect you, love you, honor, cherish and support you through everything. This is a promise to be faithful to you and a promise that one day soon I will make you my wife. So with that being said, will you accept this promise ring?"

Tears flowed as she pulled out the Tiffany & Co. box she pulled out a ring the Tiffany Enchant scroll band I had saved onto my phone a month ago.

"Of course I will baby, I love you so fucking much" was all I could get out I didn't have words. She slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed it before pecking my lips a few times. Everyone clapped and the boys were doing their crazy whistle they always did.

"Well without further ado let's eat and after we will find out the gender." My mom said to everyone. We walked to the long table that was in the center of our yard and a few waiters brought out our food. We requested Italian to be served tonight so we got what we wanted all thanks to my mom.

"You had that planned this whole time?" Dream nodded "I knew I wanted to give you a promise ring for a while I swear if we weren't having a baby you would have gotten it regardless so I don't want you to think that's the only reason why I gave you a ring. But the timing of tonight felt right I meant every word. I want to marry you, I want you to have the same last name as the baby and I."

I kissed her hard "I can't wait to be your wife baby, I can't wait to have your last name. And I never for a second thought you felt pressured to give me a ring just because of the baby so I don't want you to worry about that."

We enjoyed our food and conversation with everyone but as our food disappeared from everyone's plates the nerves kicked in majorly. We were just minutes away from finding out the gender of our baby. We've waited nineteen long weeks for this moment.

Once everyone was finished eating our plates were quickly taken away and everything was cleaned up. "Alright everyone it's now dark and the perfect time for the gender reveal. Everyone create a half circle please Veronica and Dream stand in the middle please." Everyone formed a half circle around us Dream and I were shaking at this point. "I love you both beyond words. And I always will, always remember that everything I do, I do it for the two of you." Dream said as she kissed me and rubbed my stomach.

"And I love you more than you'll ever know. You are my dream come true, because of you I know what real true love is and I absolutely never want to know what life would be like without you." I responded as I kissed her back.

"Alright everyone we are ready to go countdown from ten. And look up."

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!"

Screams erupted from everyone. Dream grabbed me and spun me around and kissed me. "We're having a boy!"

"Ready to announce his name?" Dream asked and I nodded immediately "go ahead mami you announce it."

"Everyone we want to introduce you to our son, our little prince Mateo Reign." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 66
โwhy do you do such crazy shit, huh?โž | โbecause i'm in love with you, lauryn fogarty.โž - lauryn fogarty never took any shit. she was one of the most...
52.3K 1.4K 43
This is the sequel to Dark Secrets, Big Lies |Toni Topaz| so PLEASE read that story FIRST! Continue to read to see the continuation of the first stor...
115K 2.2K 25
[DISCONTINUED] ________ I WAS 12 OKAY NO CRITICISM ACCEPTED I PUBLISHED THIS AGAIN AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY BEST FRIEND Started โž› May 10, 2018 En...
44.8K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...