Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game

130 1 2
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
"And what a sweet girl. What a waste of life and time. Of my time, Kaiya Banks." Monsters formed from a strange black substance, surrounding the young girl. She frantically looked around at the screeching beasts as each one of them charged towards her, going straight through her, throwing her around and giving her cuts and scratches and large gashes. Even though these were gruesome, most couldn't look away. Midoriya's wet eyes released its tears at he watched the pain the elites were going through.

But to Midoriya, he could almost feel their pain. Like he was apart of them.

3 weeks later
     It had been three weeks since Class 1-A got Bakugou back. Three weeks since Class R.I.P. was abducted and tortured as many watched from a screen. And three weeks since Deadman Society and the elite's mentors have not been heard or seen from, working 24/7 to get their family back. UA was closed for another week as they were finishing up the dorms. Aizawa and All Might went around to each student's house to get permission from parents if their child could live in the dorms under the teachers' care, but when they arrived to the Midoriyas, All Might had went in alone.

     As Midoriya sat at the table with his mother and All Might, his mind swam around his thoughts of everything that has occurred.

     I'm glad we got Kacchan back...but what about the elites? Dominic? Kaiya? Sierra? Veronique? Hugo? Ollie?....Caleb? Are they still alive? Are they back home? A-are they de-dead?! Oh god please don't let them be dead!

  "I-I'm sorry. But I can not allow my son to be in the dorms under your care." Midoriya snapped his head over to his mother, eyes impossibly wide in shock as he just heard what she said. "I know you all are trying to find solutions to keep the students safe", Inko says, "but ever since Izuku's been attending at UA, he's been getting more injuries than I can count. I worry about his well-being at school. So I'm sorry, but I refuse."

     "Mom. That isn't fair! I've worked too hard to get into UA." Inko looks at Midoriya, "I know hun, but it isn't okay for you to get all of these injuries in just one year. God you could lose your arms if you continue using so much power on them!" Midoriya looks down sadly before the letter he received from Kota came to mind. He walked towards his room, hearing his mother calling him. He looked around the room for the letter, finally finding it on his desk. Midoriya walks back out and shows the note to All Might and Inko.

"This was a letter from the kid I had saved back at camp", he says, "he looked at me as a hero. H-his hero. So...e-even if I don't go to UA...t-then that's okay, because I know that I can still be a hero to someone." At this point, tears had pricked the corners of his eyes. A wave of emotions crashing down on him, which had seemed to affect his mother since she was also having tears trim her eyes. "I know that you worry about young Midoriya's well-being", All Might says, "But he's very studious. And he'll make a great hero."

All Might had gotten on his knees and bowed in front of Inko. The short woman started spurting out incoherent words as she tried to get the retired symbol of peace hero up from the floor, but to no avail. She crouched down to All Might's level on the floor, smiling sadly as she too bowed in front of him. "I'm very grateful", Inko says as she sits up, "that you of all people...believe in my Izuku." The blonde haired skeleton looks at the woman attentively as he waited for her to say her next words. Inko sighs as she readied herself for she knew she couldn't take back her oath.

     "Izuku may live in the dorms under UA's watch. I...trust that you all can keep him safe along with the others. I don't see why you wouldn't anyways", Inko says. She stands up, her chubby petite hands having a hold of All Might's more large slender hands. The green haired woman gives the man a hug, dumbfounded at first but he then returns the favor.

     And off to the side, Midoriya watched with a small smile.

💀😈💀

     It was around seven o'clock in the evening, Midoriya was zipping up his jacket as he headed out of his room. "Izuku? What are you doing?" He looks towards his mother. "I'll....be back. Don't worry, I just need to see someone." Inko rushes to her son, grasping his wrist in a firm grip. "Please", Inko says, "tell me where you're going. I have to know." Midoriya looked to the side, knowing that if he told her where he was going she'd have a panic attack. "I'm going over to Mr. Grimm's house. You don't know him, but he's one of the mentors for Class R.I.P.".

     Inko places a hand over her mouth, "The students that are still missing? But didn't that woman tell you to let them be at the moment?"

     "M-Miss Ariel did, but I can't sit around and wait. Not when some of my friends are still gone."

     "Izuku, I love that you're being ambitious but do listen to her. What if the situation they're getting themselves into is much much dangerous than what you and your classmates have been through?"

     "Like I said. I can not sit around and wait." Midoriya finishes putting on his shoes and goes to head out of the door before turning around to face his mother. "I'll be back. Don't worry." Midoriya closes the door behind him and down the stairs of the apartment complex. Midoriya was about five minutes away from his house before he came to a halt at a bus stop. He checked the map and once he found the route he needed to go he waited thirty minutes for the bus to come.

     Once the bus came, he got on and found a seat towards the back. Midoriya puts his hood up and stares outside the window at all of the buildings passing by. Lofi music played from the speakers of his earbuds, the soothing jazz-hop relaxing him from the anxiety he felt about the elites' well-being.

     Midoriya got off of the bus and headed down the secluded street towards the gated off mansion in the distance. Green bolts of lightning surrounded his body as he runs and jumps over the gate. He deactivates his quirk once he's over and walks towards the door. But before he could make it, a wall of ice blocked him from the door. He groans as he turns around, seeing a girl with short blue hair and dull cold ice blue eyes staring back at him. "Who are you", she asks. Midoriya takes his hood off and raises his hands, "I'm looking for Mr. Grimm. Is he here?"

     "Of course he's here. What do you want from him?"

     "I-I–."

     "Stuttering isn't helping your case."

    "Leona. Who are you talking to?" The wall of ice breaks down. A woman with slivery-white hair appears from the destroyed force-field, her blue eyes glared at Midoriya. "He says he wants to see Mr. Grimm but he isn't giving me answers as to why", Leona says. Alison looks at Midoriya, "you might want to answer before I have Reaper kindly escort you out. And how did you get over the gates?"

     "Ma'am, please, I just want to talk to Mr. Grimm. It's about Class R.I.P.". Alison's eyes grew a bit large before they relaxed, "you know where they are?" Midoriya shakes his head, "no. I wish I knew, but they're really good friends of mine. And I want to help you guys find them." Alison looks at the freckled boy to see if he was bluffing, but no trace of a white lie was in his unreadable expression. She sighs and waves her hand at him. "Follow me." Midoriya follows Alison with Leona right behind him.

    Upon entering the mansion, he's greeted by other people he didn't recognize. "Miss Alison. Who's this", Amani asks. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. I'm looking for Mr. Grimm."

    "Heeeey you're that kid from the Sports Festival", Dexter says, "the one continuously breaking his fingers to use his quirk!" Collette twists her brother's left nipple, making the older crumble and clutch onto her small hand. "Ah! Cole let me go, you know that hurts!"

    "That's why I'm doing it...idiot."

    "For no reason whatsoever!"

     "Colette, let Dexter go", Alison says calmly. The small albino girl sighs and looks into her brother's pale pleading eyes before letting him go and patting the sore area that makes Dexter hiss. Midoriya scratches the back of his neck and looks away, "yeah...that was me. But I have my quirk under control now." Ami scurried over towards the boy, leaning in close. "You couldn't get your quirk under control? How so", Ami asks. "I-it was fairly new to me", he answers.

    "So you're a late bloomer?! Interesting~."

    "Midoriya? What the hell are you doing here?" The said boy turns his attention onto the blonde that was quickly coming down the stairs. Malachi glances behind him every-so often. "Miss Ariel says you're not welcomed here until we get them back." Midoriya shakes his head, "I am not going to sit around and just so easily focus on my work knowing that some of my friends are still missing!"

    "Little dude. I know you're very concerned about them, but what we are all getting ready to do is too dangerous for a measly high school kid that's training to be a hero."

    "Measly? Is that how you look at me and the others?"

    "Take it how you wanna take it but this is real shit."

"And you think the villains that have been attacking us isn't?!"

"Izu-kun~!" Midoriya turns to see the little peppermint headed girl running down the stairs and towards him, clobbering him in a tight hug. "Hey Alice", Midoriya says as he picks her up. The little girl stares up at him, a big smile on her face. "I thought I told you not to worry about this?" Midoriya looked over at Miss Ariel and Mr. Grimm walking over towards him. "You did Miss Ariel you did. But, I can't leave it alone. Let me help. They've been really good friends to me", Midoriya says. "Including Nikki", Alice cheers. Isaiah and Jesse chuckles at the girl.

The boy nods his head and gives her a smile. "Midoriya", Mr. Grimm says. Midoriya turned to the older male. "This is not some simulation where you have to save fake civilians or your spars at school. This is a real mission. We're going to save our family, someone could possibly die. Are you ready for that?" The Deadman Society members stare at Midoriya, curious of what he'd say and do.

    But he knew what he was going to say, what his heart was set on. "I want to help. And you will not change my mind." Alice's arms quickly squeeze Midoriya's neck, in her way of telling him he was brave. The mafia members smirked and grinned genuinely at him, gratified that he was willing to risk his life to help save a part of their family. Malachi nods his head and smiles widely as he turns to the two ravenettes. Miss Ariel sighs in defeat before chuckling and nodding her head.

     Mr. Grimm also sighs and runs his hands through his hair that was in an attempted bun. "You're a special one alright", the ex-villain says. A smile cracks through his face, something that seemed to happen on rare occasions. But the sweet mood was broken by the sound of Eliot's gruff voice. "Isaac, I located them!" Everyone stopped and stared, Diana and Alice gasped in excitement. "Where are they", Miss Ariel asks as she couldn't bare the waiting. Eliot takes his tablet with a map on it and shows it to her, Mr. Grimm, Malachi and Alison.

Malachi's eyes widen. "That far", he asks. Eliot nods his head. "Well then how the hell was she able to broadcast from there to here?"

"Either Gabriella has someone with a god-gifted quirk for hacking or just a skilled hacker. No ordinary kind of hacker can do that, Dexter isn't even up to that level and I can't get as far as Turkey without a splitting headache if I'm not in the region I want to hack", Eliot explains. Midoriya sets Alice down and walks over to the group of adults, glancing at the map. "Travel much kid", Eliot asks. Midoriya shakes his head, the mafia boss smirking evilly.

    "It seems you're in luck. We're going to Paris, France."

😈💀😈

The tile floor with the everlasting heavy ticks and rotating cogs underneath was cold to the albino. The stitched up gashes and bandaged cuts were sore to the point where they felt numb. As she stared up at the moon roof, she heard grunts of pain and cracking bones being heard outside of her frost-doored cell. Since the cell area with the elites was eerily quiet now, the ping from pin pad by Kaiya's door seem louder than usual. The thirteen year old stood slowly as the door opened. A bloody and beaten guard stood, moaning softly in agony.

The guard was dropped onto the ground, revealing a blood-covered Cecil. Another person a foot away was an equally bloody Dominic. Cecil smiles sweetly at the girl, "you're getting out of here kid", he says. Kaiya looked to the ginger to see if this accusation was correct. Dominic smiles sinisterly, "we're get'n the fuck outta here Kai."

I felt I haven't wrote a good chapter this good in a long time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
759 52 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
30.3K 281 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
7.9K 184 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...