Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Father Altaïr Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader

2.7K 35 7
By RobenChan3

I have been wanting to write this, so hope you like it.

Imagine:- You met your father after long time, but you hated him so much. You blamed him for your mother's death, but one day, he faced his fear to save you.

I know this would be impossible for Altaïr to face his fear, but carry on with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N stood there, watching her mother coughing violently because of her illness. She had been like this since Y/N was Seven. Y/N did everything to make her mother comfortable, so she can rest well and recover from her disease. Y/N had been asking her mother about her father, if she knew anything about him. But all she said was "You will meet him one day, my child." Y/N always hated this answer as well as her father. He left her alone and didn't ask about her or her mother. Why didn't he look for them?

One day, Y/N woke up and saw her mother preparing herself to go out. The child sat up and called her mother, "Mama, why are you up this early? You need to rest." The woman looked at her only daughter and smiled, "It's fine, my dear and I'm feeling good today. I just need to have a small walk for some fresh air." Y/N tilted her head "Are you sure you will be fine Mama?" The H/C haired woman nodded her, "Yes, I will be fine."

"I will go with you.

"No no. No need for this! You stay here and relax, I won't take long."

The Ten years old girl thought for a bit then nodded her head. Y/N's mother left the small house, but she didn't know that Y/N was following her.

Her mother walked to an alleyway where there was a man in all white leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Y/N hid behind the big crocks since her body was small. She could hear what they were talking about,"You asked me to come, what do you want?" The man said coldly. "Hello to you too..." The woman said "... I want to tell you it's time for you to meet her Altaïr." She continued which made Altaïr confused. "Meet who?" Y/N's mother sighed at his question.

"Your eldest daughter."

This made the assassin shocked, "My daughter? S-since when I had an eldest daughter?" He asked. "Since the day I found out your cheating mistake. It was the day I was going to tell you that I was pregnant." She said confidently. "How do I know she is my own daughter and not from someone else's?" Altaïr asked with a frown. "Shame on you to think I would be like you. I never got married nor met any man because...because I still think about you and also my body can no longer bare with the pain." The mother said, fixing the scarf around her shoulders. "You still care about me after everything!? Why?" Altaïr was shocked to know that she still care about him, he felt guilty.

"I don't know, let's not go back to the past now. What's important is my daughter. I have no time Altaïr, the disease is stronger then me and I don't want her to suffer like me. When my time comes, do take her with you. I will let someone tell you when I disappear. You can go now." She said everything she wanted to say and turned to leave, but Altaïr stopped her,"What's her name?" She turned to him and smiled, "Y/N, Y/N L/N. I gave her my family's name since her father didn't care about her." And with that she left.

Y/N was still setting there, covering her mother to hide her whimpers. Her mother will die soon and she had to go with her father, she will finally meet him. She quickly wiped her tears and went to her shortcut, so she can reach to her small house before her mother.

Short while later, the mother came back home, "Y/N, I'm home." Y/N ran out of their room to her mother's arms. "You took long mama." She said with a creaking voice. "I'm sorry my dear, I met an old friend." Her mother said, petting her daughter's head. "Don't leave me alone mama!"

"I won't leave you again, I promise."

Y/N knew that her mother won't keep this promise, but she had to spend the last days of her mother's life with her.

Time skip:-

The little girl stood there, looking blankly at her mother's grave. Y/N knew this day would come, when her mother will be gone. A man made his way toward her and put his hand on her shoulder. She knew him, he was her mother's close friend, Malik. He knew about Y/N and her mother, but didn't tell Altaïr about them. He was here to take her to her father, "Are you ready to go, Y/N?" Malik asked, Y/N only nodded her head and went with him.

~~

Y/N tightened the grab on her fist so much in anger that made her knuckles turn white. She was looking at a family made of two boys, a mother and father. Her father stood there, in the middle of them. The elder boy seemed to be in the same age as her, but a few months younger. The other one looked like he was between 4 or 5 years old. The woman was looking at her with a smile.

Altaïr knelt in front of her,"Y/N, this is my wife, Maria, and those are your brothers Darim and Sef. You will be living with us here, in Masyaf castle." Y/N didn't say anything and just looked down.

Later that day, Altaïr showed Y/N to her room which she will be sharing with her half brothers. Darim and Sef will be sharing the same bed while Y/N had her own bed. Y/N spent her whole day in the room, not wanting to meet the people who made her mother suffer. Her mother worked a lot for her, she fought the illness for her and she even did a lot to convince Altaïr to take care of Y/N. Altaïr left her mother just for that woman, Maria, Y/N hated her a lot as well. She hated them all.

It was dinner time, everyone enjoyed the meal except for Y/N who was only starting at the food blankly. "Y/N, why don't you eat your food?" Maria asked. Y/N didn't answer and just kept on staring. "Y/N, she asked you a question." Altaïr said which made Y/N glare at them. "I don't want to eat this." She whispered while pushing the plate away. "Y/N, behave yourself and respect your mother." Altaïr said.

"She is not my mama!..." Y/N yelled which made everyone shocked, "...Don't say this woman is my mother! The only mother I have died and I don't want anyone to replace her!" Y/N yelled again with tears in her E/C eyes. "Don't say that Y/N, we are your family." Altaïr said as he stood up. "I don't want your family, you took mama away from me. I hate you all, I won't forgive you." And with that, she ran to the bedroom.

~~

The last few weeks, Altaïr, Maria, Darim and Sef tried their best to make Y/N love them even for a little bit, but she always gave them the cold shoulder. The boys asked her several times to play with them, they even begged, but she just ignored them. Maria tried to be like her mother by taking care of her, buying her new dresses and taking her to the market place. Altaïr also tried to make up for the missing Ten years of her age, but in vain. Nothing worked with the broken child, she just wanted her mother, her only family.

One day, Y/N left the house early without eating her breakfast. Maria and Altaïr tried to stop her, but she didn't listen. She walked around Masyaf, looking around the lovely places. However, she didn't see the Templars who were watching her all the time, even when she was with Maria.

Suddenly, Six Templars appeared in front of her. Y/N started to feel scared since they were armed with swords. "W-what do you want?" She asked. "You're coming with us!" One of them said. "No, l-leave me alone." She was about to run, but the Templar grabbed her arm. "Let me go! Let me go!" She yelled.

"Shut up you little--"

The Templar did a sickening sound and loosened the grab on Y/N's arm. He fell down which made Y/N trun around to see he father standing there with a hidden blade covered in blood. "Go and hide Y/N!" Altaïr ordered, Y/N nodded her head and ran away to hide.

She ran and ran, until she reached the harbor. She didn't know what was happening. Again, another hand grabbed her, but this time she felt a blade being pressed against her neck. "Let go of her, Templar." Altaïr stood there with his robes covered with blood.

Y/N was shocked that her father was there to save after everything she did to him. He fought to save her just like her mother.

"What are you going to do assassin? Take one more step and her pretty neck will be torn open." The Templar threatened which made Altaïr mad. "Your problem is with me not with her. She is just a child, let her go now." Altaïr yelled at him, pointing his sword at him. Y/N could feel tears falling down her cheeks because she was scared, guilty and happy. Her father was here to save her, she couldn't even call him.

Out of nowhere, an arrow hit the side of the Templar. He groaned in pain, but didn't loosen his grasp on Y/N. Altaïr looked behind and saw Maria coming toward him while holding a bow with another arrow, ready to shoot.

"Bad decision, but let me tell one thing, if I'm going to die, she will die with me." The Templar grabbed Y/N's arm and threw her in the water.

"FATHER!?"

"Y/N!!"

Everything went in a slow motion, was this the end of Y/N's life. No, Altaïr would never allow this, "Altaïr, you go and save Y/N, I will take care of this Templar." Altaïr nodded and ran to the end of the harbor, he stopped for a moment. He can't swim, can he really save his daughter? He can, Altaïr pushed his fears away and jumped in the water. He saw her, drowning down in the water. Her arms were out, so this was for Altaïr's advantage to grab her and swim out of the sea.

He reached to her hand and grabbed her, he quickly swam up. Altaïr was greeted by Maria's worried face. He gave her Y/N and march out of the water. Maria started to do the first-aid to save Y/N and thankfully she managed. Altaïr was breathing quickly and coughing slightly, "Is she..*gasp*...alive...*gasp* Maria?" Altaïr asked. "Yes, we just need to warm her up and she will be fine." Maria said as she picked Y/N up, Altaïr also stood up and said,"Let's go home."

~~

Y/N opened her eyes slowly, she looked around her to see the familiar room. When she looked to the right side, she saw her father sleeping on the chair beside her bed. Y/N remembered what happened to her, she was about to die but her father saved her. She felt guilty that she treated him like this, he saved her even though she was bad with him.

Y/N looked away from her father and closed her eyes tightly to prevent the tears from falling down, she also covered her mouth with the back of her hand. However, she felt a hand caressing her cheek. "Don't cry, my child. You're safe here." Altaïr said which made her look at him. "Why?" This was the only thing she said. Altaïr tilted his head in confusion, "Why did you save me? I wasn't a good girl. I treated you badly." Altaïr smiled.

" You're my first daughter, I can't let you die. You're like Darim and Sef, I love you like them."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be like that. I just miss my mother that's all, I felt empty when she left me. Forgive me, please." Y/N said as she cried. Altaïr hushed her by saying, "No need to be sorry. I'm the one who must be sorry, I left you and your mother behind. I missed Ten years of your life, but I promise you that I will make it up for you." Altaïr said. He walked toward her and picked her up in his arms, Y/N felt safe and peace in his arms. But she had to make sure of one thing.

"Can I call you father again?"

"You don't have to ask me this, I'm always your father."

"Then can you train me to be like you?"

Altaïr was taken aback by the sudden question. Y/N wants to be an assassin like him. Altaïr smiled, "Yes, of course."

"Thank you...Dad."

"...You're welcome, my daughter."

Since that day, Y/N became the good daughter to Maria and Altaïr and a perfect old sister to Darim and Sef. Also Altaïr started to train her to an assassin like him. Y/N was happy that the fate gave her another family and hoped that her mother would be proud of her and rested in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, another long story, hehehe.

Altaïr:- Why do you write sad stories these days?

I don't know, maybe I'm a little depressed.

Altaïr:- Nah, you were just fine earlier.

Yeah, you're right.

Altaïr:- You have to go to sleep, it's already pass midnight.

Okay mother.

Altaïr:- Don't call me that!

Hehehe.

See you soon.

Be amazing.
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.8K 29
A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keeping her going was her love of history. Her...
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
147K 2.5K 60
Any and all Assassins or Templars of the Assassin's Creed Franchise. *I only do SFW sorry guys* Requests are open and strongly encouraged
263K 4.1K 122
There are yet SO many one shot books out there that I figured I should try it out. This book is completed! Please head to the second one shot book to...