What happens when you live wi...

By ODamonicOne

What happens when Saam meets a vampire - Damon Salvatore and his brother Stefan Salvatore and starts living w... More

How it all started??
The Boarding House.
The night ahead .
A NEW Morning
Back to the boarding house.
The Grill.
The Morning With The Hangover .
Sorry .. And Going to School .
Meeting Matt .
Drama Starts in 3.2.1. .... GO !!
Drama Starts in 3.2.1. .... GO !! {Part 2 }
When I got Drunk !!
Call From my Yo-YO Brother :) !!
Problems and Explanations !!
Problems and Explanation. {Part 2 }
After 2 weeks .
When We got Home .
Tragedy Happens.
The New - Bad Day.
21.
Me and Him Locked !! .
Tyler Returns.
Me turning 18 and a Series of Events .
Finally , I woke up .
Secrets Unfold .
Secrets Unfold . {Part 2 } !
Problems ?! . Nah , they never end !!
Stefan ... gone ??
The new guy .
Confusion.
Possessive much !?!
The Decade dance .
If I was a vampire ........

Me and HIM Locked !! . {Part 2 }

1.3K 23 2
By ODamonicOne

Back with a new chapter !! 
Hope you Enjoy !!  ^ - ^

So that was my bad luck that I had to spend the night with someone who I wanted to forget . Hell . 

I was lying on the bed and Damon sitting on the chair said - 

" Why are you sad  ?? " 

" Umm ,.... obvious reasons Damon .   And you know them " I said 

" Oh comon I am so so so sorry , Saam . I dont know what happens to me and I believe the other person even though they are lieing " Damon said , sitting on the bed , beside me . The bed didnt had much space it was a single bed. 

" No Damon not again , okayy . !! " I said and got uo from the bed to sit on the chair but it was dark I couldnt see anything and I bumped into the table and my leg which was wounded started hurting like anything . I just dropped on the floor and started scream - crying . Damon came and sat beside me on the floor and I had stopped screaming , but was crying as the pain was a shortcut to hell . 

" Hey , hey You alright ?? " Damon asked . 

" No ..... No i am not  " I said , stil sobbing . 

He removed the flicks from my face and held me by the shoulder and said -

" Calm down , saam . It will be alright .Sshhh . " He said , trying to stop me which actually worked and I stopped crying in a second .

" Now sit on the bed and relax . " He helped me sit on the bed and sat down .

" What . ?? Did you just compell me ?? " I said , the pain getting better.

" Nope . I didnt compell you I just told you to calm down and you did." He said looking me in the eye . 

I didnt reply back but started looking for my phone which I could not find . So I asked Damon . 

" Have you seen my phone ?? " I asked rudely . 

" Ughhh , so rude. I think I can tell you where it is if you say it more  nice . " Damon smirked

" Damon stop playing games okayy !! . Just give it back if you have it . " I said 

" Umm ...... Do you mean to say this ?? " He said with the phone in his hand . 

" Yes . Give it back now " I said standind up to get my phone and went and stood in front of him . 

" Chill . I just wanted to see some pictures . " He said , reffering to the pictures we had clicked in the good times. 

" Which ones . Could you be more specific ??. " I said and Damon stood up in front of me .

" Could you be more beautiful ?? " Damon said and winked , 

" Could you be more lame ??!! " I said and snatched the phone from him and went back to where I was sitting . Damon also came and sat right beside me . After silence on 5 minutes, he said -

" Look Saam . I know your getting upset is reasonable but just give this a last chance , please .I know that there are still some feelings inside you that want you to give it a second chance .  " 

" Who said that , huh ?? . You know what hurt me the most , it was that you did not believe in me and believed in someone else you had known a few days before. And trust me , I dont want to give this a second chance . " I said and I know that I have lot of attitude and stuff but that wasnt my fault . 

" Ouch . Now it hurts " Damon said and turned silent . 

But I did not . 

" Oh , it hurts darling , huh ?? . Think about me when you called me a whore and stuff for no valid reason . " I said getting up from my place as there was nothing to do in the room , just to get up and move around . 

" Okayy . I get your point now but we can be friends atleast and talk about normal things " He said . 

" Umm , Yes. We can " I said softly . 

" So , how was your school today ?? . Anything new or the same old same old " He said . 

" Yeah . It was good today , meeting Stefan after 1 day felt like meeting him after months . " I said . 

Me and him talked more and I was now normal with him . Like a friend , I suppose . But then it was gettiing boring so I went off to sleep . 

Morning came too fast so when I woke up I noticed that I was sleeping on Damon' s shoulder  and my back was aching like hell . So , I got up and stretched when I looked at my wound it was not only better but the bandages were all gone and it did not look like I was hurt . I could walk properly and stuff . Damon had done it . 

Matt was still not home , eventhough he told that he will be  home early morning . So , I went to a corner and called Matt but it was unreachable meaning that they were still in Gerogia ,

I turned  around to see Damon standing beside me . 

" So what did he say ?? " Damon asked . 

" Its unreachable. " I said . 

" Uh - oh " Damon said smiling . 

" Why are you smiling ?? . Umm . did I say anything funny . ? " I asked 

" Nope . I am smiled because I get to spend some  more time with you alone , " He said , comming in front of me so I couldnt go anywhere. 

" Aghh . Damon stop with those cheesy lines . If I remeber correctly I told you something last night , "   I said when Damon came close and I bumped myself on the table . 

" Oh yes. You did ,I forgot . My bad but whatever hows your leg now " Damon said clearly pointing out that he had done it  . 

" ThankYou " I said . 

" For what ?? " He asked even when he knew the answer to it . 

" For healing my wound . " 

" Ha . Your  welcome then . " He said . 

" Now can I go ?? " I asked as he had blocked my way . 

He gave way and I went and stood near the window , waiting for Matt and calling him . 

" Why are you in such a hurry to get me out of here .Huh ?? " Damon said , 

He was asking questions to which he knew the answers . So , I gave him You - Know- That - reason - Look . 

He understood that and replied . 

" We never know if we will be able to get moments like this so we should live them to the fullest because there is  only one life " 

I didnt reply back and saw that Matt and everyone were there comming . At last . 

" They are here !! " I said , full of excitement . 

" Oh shitt . So soon " Damon said . 

" Shut up , Damon . " I replied back . 

Matt was with everyone - Elena , Jermey , Caroline , Stefan . Soon he opened the door and handed me the key and went downstairs . 

Just as I was about to go . 

" Hey w-wait " Damon said . 

He sat on his knee and said . 

" I hope you enjoyed the night . I will miss this . " He said and Kissed my hand . Okayy , that was sentimental kind of a incident . 

When we went downstairs , everyone was sitting and talking but when they heard me and Damon comming down they all turned silent . 

" What , did you all turn so silent " I asked 

" Umm , nothing just seeing how you and Damon look so cute as a couple . " Jeremy said . 

" Shut up , Jer " I said and sat next to him and Damon sat beside Stefan which was right in front of me . 

" So , did something happen last night between you and him " Elena said out loud and everyone started making noises , 

" No guys , stop it " I said slowly . 

" Okayy shh . Lets tell Saam and Damon what we havent told her till now . " Stefan said 

" What is it ?? " Me and Damon said together . 

Caroline smiled . 

" Umm . We are sorry for this if it made you angry and stuff but all this plan of locking you both together was thought by us and we did it . " Stefan said . 

" What ??? Why would you guys do it ?? I asked . Damon didnt show any reaction .

" Because we want you both to be together like you were before " Matt said 

" Ughh . Guys , I told you that this is not happening . We are not getting back together . " I said so loudly that everyone went silent . I just stood up and went to my room . 

" Hey , wait Saam " Stefan called from behind . 

" Just leave me alone all of you . " I said , and banged the door shut . 

I just lied on the bed and closed my eyes . Why is all this happening was all I thought. 

 Lieing on the bed , someone knocked my door . 

" Can I come in ?? " Stefan said . 

" No , Stefan go!! . " I said 

But he still came in and sat beside me. 

" What do you want ?? " I asked him . 

" Ummm , I know you would be angry that this was done purposefully but we did that just beacuse we all love you Saam and we want to see you happy . " Stefan said . 

" Stefan , You did this and made me sad . I told you I want to forget everything about that . -- " I stopped. 

" About that ?? " Damon asked . He was standing  in the room and we had not noticed , 

" High rate Jackass . " I said . 

" Ouch . " Damon said  and smirked

" Damon could you please go . I need to talk to her alone . " Stefan said exaggerating the last word . 

Damon just went without saying anything and Stefan continued , 

" But I have read your mind , somewhere in your heart you still have feelings for him , " Stefan said . 

" Whatever , I just want to live a happy life , you know. Without all this crazy stuff . " 

I bent my head down and Stefan understood that I was crying , 

" Awww , Everything will be alright . " He said and gave me a tight hug and kissed me on the temple , 

I hugged him back . It felt nice to share your problem with someone .  

" Now , why dont you come down and say sorry to all of them . I think they are upset . " He said . 

 " Yupp , I will come in a sec . " 

Stefan went and I was left alone in the room . I relaxed a little bit and got prepared for what was going to happen now . 

I went downstairs and found everybody talking and laughing each other . Suddenly Jeremy called - 

" Hey ,come sit with me . " 

" Woah , you guys are not angry or something . I shouted on you if you all remember . " I said slowly . 

" Uh , doesnt matter sweety . You are so sweet  , no one can get upset with you . " Elena said . 

" Awww , I love you guys so much " I said and sat with everyone , 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 4.8K 28
Amelie was supposed to be dead. Her brothers are Damon and Stefan Salvatore. What happens when they find out she's not? Will they be a family again...
27K 352 29
When Klaus Mikealson betrayed her. Avery found love in Damon Salvatore and built a family with him. What will happen when The Mikealsons return? (TVD...
1.4K 22 12
Damon and Stefan were known to be the notorious vampire brothers with an unbreakable bond. But what happens when a secret they've kept for the last c...
39.5K 350 16
What if Damon and Stefan had a sister? This is the story about Sarah, a half vampire, half human hybrid. She's the Salvatores little sister and has b...