The Grill.

While we were on the way to the grill .Suddenly something popped in my head ad i said.

" Hey listen .. could you both promise me one thing " I asked them 

Both of them turned towards me looking .. or you could stay staring .Stefan realized that i got scared with what they had just done  and said :-

" Yeah ask "

" Umm .... Promise me that you both wont use you Vamipire Powers when you are with me" I  said 

" Thats wierd ... But yeah we promise you that " Damon said and Stefan smiled indicating that he agreed.

Finally we reached the Grill . I had seen it for the first time and i like it a lot,.. I t was full of energy .

" So here we are " Damon said all excited , but Stefan wasnt too excited to go in .

" Yah ... !! Lets go " I said loudly so that everyone could think that i was retatrted.When we got in people were shoutuing, dancing , drinking and of course making out  . 

" This place is sooo good !! " I said loudly so both of them coud hear me .

"Lets go .. get a drink " Damon said  and i pulled Stefan along . 

" This goes to our new Friendship " i said .. already drunk , but neither of Damon and Stefan were drunk . I was at the bar , getting something to eat while both of my new friends were sitting at a nearby table .Suddenly a gruop of young boys came and sat at the bar  and started staring at me and passing comments. I took our snack and started walikng when one of the guy from the group grabbed my hand .

" Smarty much ?? !! Leave my hand ." I said as bravely as i could eventhough i was so scared.

" Oh common , You are so pretty , I am so Hot ,,. We would look good together " he said 

" No , I  already have a boyfriend  Smarty Ass , So you better leave me " i said 

"Oh really " he said " Just call him and tell him to help you " He said and pinned me to the wall.

I was in a real bad danger , I had already lied to him .. but i had to call someone as he was really an inch away from me .. I  called the name that came first to my mind .

" Damon .Help  " I sacreamed 

In an instant i was in hi arms and we were running becuase Damon had punched him in the nose and he wasnt supposed to use his powers, Stefan was with us too . 

" Run quick " Stefan said 

But i cudnt , i was wearin wedges and got a bad cramp . 

"I cant " I screamed 

In a second Stefan was standing right beside me , holding me in his arms . 

We looked back the man was gone . Thank God , i thought . With me drunk ,things werent going Good.