After the Pride and the Preju...

By facelick

This is a story about the life of the Darcy's after the day they get married. Their life isn't far from happi... More

The Ball
News
Breakfast
A mistake
Riding
Morning glory
The babe and the letter
Christopher Bennet
In sickness and in health
Forgetful
Kitty and Mary
James Rosen
A gentleman and a scholar
Georgiana

The Room

10.1K 126 3
By facelick

There lay a room amidst a castle sized house named Pemberley. Inside this room, that is adorned with beauties writing cannot explain, lie an untouchable couple still sleeping off their wedding night. A slow hum of their soft sleep noises mix in the air and create a serene scene. Their bodies are intertwined with an arm around a waist a leg around a leg and fingers in between fingers. Even when seeing this sight you could feel tangible love. You could wrap yourself into it and waltz around. That's how much there was in this moment, in this room. And all too soon it would be whisked away into the exigency of time and life. When they wake they will not be on their honeymoon. They will not be living life as perfect loving birds that can fly off into the distance and have the life they always dreamed of. For that isn't life. That isn't living. And if there's one thing Mr and Mrs Darcy did right, besides love, was life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
298K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.