HE'S MY EX HUSBAND

By chickennnnnout

Na Jaemin : You left me Lee Jeno! It was you who wanted to divorce me. It was never me. Never my decision. Bu... More

Beyond the divorce
Give me your sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
Prey and Hunter
Possessiveness
The Truth
Sneak Peek
Walk You Home
Great, Romantic Night
!!!New MarkHyuck Book!!!
The season of the leaf
Steal a chance
His Precious Kiss
Flaw🔞
The Calm Before the Storm
Returning Favors
Don't Try Me
Too many questions, too little answers
Candle Light
The Love Puzzle🔞
NEW (?) Nomin Completed Book
I Love You, Lee Jeno
Just hold my hands
HI
Imagine If
Missing Puzzle Piece
Copying Alert
Love Again
Welcome Home Lee Jaemin (Fin)
Extra Part 🔞
NEW BOOK
Smut Part 2🔞🔞🔞🔞
NEW BOOK![hate grows]
Extra Part 2 (Valentine's Special)

Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'

28.6K 610 1K
By chickennnnnout

Episode 1|Welcome back 'Lee Jaemin'

Loud music, drunkeness, crowded parties, people with familiar faces - well, not his type.

Not to add that the night was pretty lively, all lit up in glowing fairy lights and beaming lanterns all over the night sky. The air was also breezy, embracing the chilly thin atmosphere that was about to recover from the heavy rain last night.

Na Jaemin blew out some air. He showed up to the party just for 'face'. He never actually enjoyed any socializing events and during the interval of two years, this was the first ever event that he confirmed to attend.

Here he did and regrets, he would say, absorbed his ungrooving heart.

Sitting down alone, calming his already static thoughts by the windy beach's rooftop party event, Jaemin poured in some wine that he hated the most but the certain person loved the most.

He mindlessly glared at the glass and swirled it gently to see the gradient of purple dye mixed in gracefully with the mixture of every ingredients that completed the wine.

"Good evening Lee Ja- Oh!! Um.. Na Jaemin-sshi. I'm very glad that you showed up to my event"

His selective attention sticked back to a closer home ground, turning his head sharply back. He then, rationally stood up, understanding party manners even though he himself did not notice he adapted to it. His left hand reached out to pull off the only button he closed up on his coat and stepped back once to greet the event holder.

"Kang Nara-sshi. Thank you very much. I enjoy it, really"

"Can I have a seat?", the said sharp business woman gently grabbed the chair beside him as she arranged herself directing to Jaemin. "It's really rare to see an artist like you out. I mean, your art works are amazing and whenever they are on sale, yours become the most competent."

Jaemin shyly smiled, not knowing how to respond to the compliments that were most likely corresponding to a future business talk.

"I am trying my best" , only a simple scripted byheart sentence came out of his mouth.

"Definitely! I'm always expecting your art works and since we are on this topic, do you mind talking about what the future holds for both of our success. You see, the thing is, you create the best artistic painting and I hold the most art museums, plus shows in foreign countries. Don't you think the collaboration will be something even more amazing?"

Jaemin wasn't stunned by the offer. He was 'the Na Jaemin', afterall, getting all the offers from different artistic field managers and owners themselves, and she was just one of them. He was always certain of his answer whenever this kind of offers showed up and he was already ready to politely decline it.

"I'm-"

"You hold the most museums but not the best museums Kang Nara-sshi"

Jaemin was now startled with a familiar deep voice before his back, followed by a warm and comforting scent that entered his nostrils along with the cold breeze.

"Lee Jeno", his mouth softly whispered but his heart loudly yelled.

Without any further thoughts, his eyes were fixed in a spot and every inch of his skin begged him to turn back and bury his head deep inside a certain large and warm chest. But he did not. He held it in with a single breathe and barely managed to stand up abruptly.
He pulled out a warm smile and faced the woman, who was offended and annoyed, but stood up unconsciously since Jaemin did.

She reacted confusely to the hand stranded out by Jaemin and then, smiled delightfully in satisfication. She hesitantly passed out her hand in mid-way since a cold piercing glare was sending from behind Jaemin's back but Jaemin caught the woman's hand and rubbed it with his thumb.

He nervously chuckled when he felt a tension that he could not see. The feeling on the chilly air wrapping around his neck, chocking with nervousness wasn't into his liking but that was what he received for waking up a roaring anger he should not have.

"Then it's set Kang Nara-sshi. May I just call you Nara?", Jaemin initiated a more heart fluttering smile, completely ignoring his instincts that were crying him to stop acting the way his ego was driving him to.

The woman sheepishly smiled, getting affected by Jaemin's perfect ones.

"Y-yes, you may Na Jaemin sshi"

"Then, let's talk about business since that's what you want"

Jaemin kindly put down the woman's hands and gestured to the other table where he assumed she was sitting before she approached him, since her other companions were observing their table.

The two agreed just by a single look and walked away freely. Well, that was what Jaemin intended to do but he clearly forgot about a familiar habit of Jeno- not giving up on anything.

Jaemin's cold hand was captured by a bigger grip that fit into his as if they were a lock and a key. Just with a single pull, Jaemin's body lean toward the warm chest and he wasn't permitted to go.

"A-ah! Lee Jeno! Let me go"

Jaemin reluctantly pulled away his hand, using another hand to release himself but it ended up just by being wasteful.

"LEE JAEMIN!", the voice carried an impatient tone that could freeze up anyone listening to it but Jaemin's trembling heart warmed up in comfort. It was already two years that he hadn't heard of the specific naming and he hated himself for liking it much more than the name his parents initially gave.

"Jaemin-ah! I don't want to make this hard for you too. So please, I am begging you. Come with me for now", he cooed with a much softer voice to which Jaemin softened. As much as his fists were clenching, his heart tighened in dilemma.

"I..I-"

"You do know that I am making you come with me no matter what right?"

Jaemin's eyes flickered sharply in getting used to again with Jeno's stubborness. He finally gave in and nodded to which Jeno smiled in victory.

"Oh! And Kang Nara-sshi please forget about the deal earlier with Jaemin. I won't allow this to happen", he sarcastically smirked and threw out a juvenile satire before taking Jaemin's light body away by his hand.

_______________________________________

"Ah! J-jeno! W-what are you doing? Umm..ah!"

Jaemin tried to overcome Jeno's hands but they were much stronger than he remembered. He willingly came along with Jeno but he did not expect his ex husband to lock him in one of the hotel rooms he rented before and started to kiss him passionately.

Before another word could escape his mouth, Jeno's lips sealed them tight and all the words fell back down into his throat. Jeno sucked in the soft petals as if he was experiencing the sweetness for the first time in his life. He couldn't help but pressed down the smaller body hard on the wall to tie up all the distractions.

His mind was now all centered in the lips he longed for the most. He passionately stole all the ever lasting sweetness in Jaemin's lips and conquered every corner of Jaemin's mouth.

His heart crumbled when he felt the boy before him planned for escaping from his kisses.

He was only used to with the boy returning his kisses willingly. He remembered Jaemin always caressing his hair whenever Jeno couldn't keep himself from kissing his husband. He realized how Jaemin's smiles made him copied on his lips whenever his lips overlapped on the soft ones. His body was always leaning towards Jeno for support ever since he found out Jeno would never released his arms from grabbing his slanted body. The very same lips were always active and ready to respond to Jeno's hungry kisses.

But now, the emotionless lips and the refusal the boy was giving to him was extremely painful.

"Nana! Baby.. don't", Jeno warned the boy who was getting harder to be tamed. He released the swollen rosy lips for a while and collected the hands that were pushing his chest away.

His lips were now terrorizing over Jaemin's face.

"I miss you Jaemin", his wet lips planted a soft touch on Jaemin forehead.

" two years is more than I can take, Nana" , another kiss has marked its place on Jaemin's cheek as the boy hurtfully looked up.

"You left me Lee Jeno! You were the one who wanted to divorce. It was never me. Never my decision. You left me when you wanted to and now that you want me again, I have to be with you? Huh?!"

Jaemin grasped in some air and yelled across his handsome face. His eyes were reflecting the sorrows Jaemin was carrying and his grip in his hand proved the dedication of how he wanted to pull Jaemin into his side again.

"I love you NaNa. Please, I know you hate me for what I did but there's no way I am letting myself to get you out of my hands again. I will try my best to make you mine again", he sincerely apologized but he was uncertain of how it went inside the boy's mind.

"Love? Haha.. you told me that love is just a game for you when I apologized you not to divorce me. And now you are using the same word again?"

Jaemin's tears broke Jeno's aching heart but he resisted to show his own tears.

"Nana.. You are mine and always mine. Whatever you are saying right now, I know that you don't mean it. You can't hate me Jaemin. Even after two years, I know you have the same feelings for me. I love you, Nana"

"Hk.. what's with that confidence Lee Jeno? I am just an ordinary person. What makes you think that I won't change? You still think that you are all that I need? You are a nobody to me Lee Jeno.. you hear me? You are just a nobody-... ah! Lee Jeno! Put me down! Put me down!! Argh"

There was no such a heart to listen more to Jaemin's words that were countradicting his excited heart. Jeno quickly carried Jaemin's body and throw him gently over the bed. He hovered over him with agility before Jaemin could react to escape away.

"J-jeno! D-don't touch me! I..I-"

Jeno remained his eye contact with his scared bunny as his hands sneaked into Jaemin's shirt.

"J-jeno ah! Ah!"

Jaemin darted his eyes away from Jeno's strong stare when he felt like moaning into Jeno's touches he loved the most.

"Baby.. you can't resist me tonight. I know every places of where you love to be touched and kissed. And I am going to do that to you"

Jeno whispered huskily into Jaemin's tinted ears and bit them softly.

"Ah! Umm.. J-jeno please.. don't do that to me"

Mwsks ,a peck settled on Jaemin's swollen lips.

"Nana, please don't resist to me tonight. I don't know how I can stop myself from claiming you as mine again"

His eyes begged for Jaemin's permission but Jaemin turned his eyes away. He faced to his side and released all the stress he inserted in his muscles. He relaxed his eyes and closed them tight.

"Do whatever you want Lee Jeno. I am aware that I can't stop you from doing anything."

Jaemin permitted him but his feelingless ment was so cold and harsh for Jeno to take in.

"Nana.."

"Are you not doing anything? Then move!"

Jeno quickly bit down Jaemin's neck and the boy had to cover his mouth not to escape any moans.

"Nana.. you smell so good baby..as always", Jeno said in between the bites. He sucked in the fair skin and left them alone only after sucessfully marking them as his.

Jaemin felt so much pleasure that his heart was excitedly bouncing and falling onto its knees for Jeno.

Jeno knew every places of Jaemin, as he claimed to be. He remembered the boy's sweet spot vividly and he was able to satisfy Jaemin perfectly.

The moans that were trapped in Jaemin's hand got louder and Jeno became furious over not being able to hear them clearly.

He quickly reached out his left hand on Jaemin's palm that was covering his mouth and pressed it hard on the soft sheet.

"Umm..hnmm.."

Jaemin tried to cover again with the other hand but just before he could do that, Jeno lifted up again to kiss him on the lips.

His hands traveled down on Jaemin's half opened shirt and completely revealed his pale skin. Jaemin moaned when Jeno started to rub and squeeze his chest harshly. He then, lowered down to apply his tongue on Jaemin's recently revealed areas that created a moaning mess out of Jaemin.

"NaNa stay strong for me tonight okay?"

With that, Jeno took out all of their clothes to which Jaemin flushed when he saw Jeno's lower area that stood hard and proud.

"B-be gentle", he reminded after getting a good hold of Jeno's neck. Jeno deeply chuckled and kissed down Jaemin's collar bone and nodded.

"Baby, what's your name?"

Jaemin looked down and hid his face, knowing that Jeno was about to start his kinky habit on bed again. It was  such a long time seeing each other again and their first encounter had to end up in bed. Plus, the kinky habit of his that had not faded even after years.

"I-it's Lee Jaemin", the voice was somewhat soft and embarrassed but Jeno laughed warmly to it. It was a way of how he had to remind himself that Jaemin was his.

"I love you Lee Jaemin."

"Arghh!!"
-

-

-
"Oh baby! Your body feels always the same..urgh!"

-

-

-

-

"Nana..humm.. fuck!"

-

-

"P-please Jeno.. s-slow down..ah!"

-

-

-

-

Jeno smiled admiringly at the angelic face that glowed under the moonlight. The body fitted into his chest perfectly and the boy still held into him like always. Jeno pulled up the blanket until Jaemin's shoulders and spreaded out his shoulders abit to allow Jaemin's head to have more access on him.

"Welcome back Lee Jaemin. I won't let our past repeat and I won't hurt you again. I love you so much, NaNa. I always do"

=============================

》》》》》》Ep 2 sneak peek

"Lee Jeno!! P-put some clothes on"

"Haha.. wae? You've always seen me naked before"

***********

"Jeno, you are not going to call him back right? I won't accept him again"

"Mom! You have no right to take control of my life. I have hurt him before under your control but I won't let this happen again. He is mine and always mine. I will protect him until my last minutes."

"Lee Jeno! You stupid!! Come back right here!"

*********

"W-why are you in my office? "

"Haha.. what can't I do baby? You know everything I can do"

"And I know everything you can't do"

"Well, you are right. But 'what I can't do ' does not apply on getting you back Nana"

"Get out before I call the police"

=================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 42 25
"I finally found you Neul and I'm not letting you go again, you are mine and mine alone, mines to touch, mines to feel, mines to kiss and mines to lo...
25.7K 768 22
"I'll let go of him. Promise me jaemin. Take care of jeno. I'll give him to you." - this is kind of toxic -grammatical errors - wrote this way back...
47.4K 1.5K 10
Nomin/Jaeno [Completed] Love? Your love for me and Jisung? You are just a sly fox, Na Jaemin. Jeno-ah, I really love you. Even though I can't be with...
23K 1K 18
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ➫ Jeno × Jaemin Top Jaemin He couldn't have this. He couldn't have the extra calories. He had to be perfect He had t...