The return of Gravity Falls (...

Per 66PrincessKayKay

Dipper and Mabel finally return to gravity falls! its been about 3 years since weirdmaggendion. they are now... Més

The Return
The Truth
Hanging around a strange Dirito

A Strange Demon

7 0 0
Per 66PrincessKayKay

~your POV~
I was just walking around since Dipper and Mabel left to get food. Then all of a sudden I tripped over something. It turned out to be a statue of a weird triangle. I don't know much about it, all it says at the bottom is "shake my hand and I will give you any thing you want" I don't really get what that means, and I got curious and I took his hand. Next thing I know is a yellow triangle appears! "What the heck are you????" I asked I did not mean to be rude but its whatever. "Names Bill Cipher and you just saved me from my stone prison! Now I must thank you by giving you anything you wish for!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short story I'm on my bus now and I got bored XD hope you like it. By the by I'll try and post every day!
REMEMBER REALITYS AN ILLUSION UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
908K 34.7K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
317K 14.1K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

92.2K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...