EGO. (Zayn Malik #2)

By aleyeah

(SEQUEL TO I WANT IT BAD) The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19 almost 20, from Portland, Oregon... More

EGO: Prologue.
EGO: The Story.
EGO: Tough Girl.
EGO: Bienvenidos A Madrid.
EGO: The Day Off.
EGO: Bonfire Day.
EGO: Confessions In A Girls Day.
EGO: The Fancy Reason.
EGO: Happy Birthsmas.
EGO: I Still.
EGO: Stranger.
EGO: Conflicts.
EGO: You Are.
EGO: New Year.
EGO: Moving Day.
EGO: Mr. Player.
EGO: Mood Swings.
EGO: Good Day.
EGO: Blackout.
EGO: The Visit.
EGO: Welcome Home.
EGO: Sorry And A Question.
EGO: Plotting.
EGO: Step One And Two.
EGO: Wrong Information.
EGO: Step Three And Four.
EGO: A Picnic And A Call.
EGO: Damn Confucius.
EGO: Manchester.
EGO: A Day With Baxter.
EGO: Someone Is Happy.
EGO: Just One Answer.
EGO: Seriously?
EGO: Love.
THIRD BOOK.

EGO: First Date, All Over Again.

12.1K 262 21
By aleyeah

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!!!!! It's been long, well not really but it seems like it's been too long, I have a proper job now so it's hard for me to update and write, but like I said before Wednesday and/or Friday I'll be updating so stay tuned!! anyways I hope you like today's chapter I tried my hardest to make it good but as usual I think it sucks but anyways. I want to say MASSIVE THANK YOU TO LILY!! I don't know if you are reading this but I really hope you do, girl, just remember haters are gonna hate, but thank you for defending me!! it means A LOT to me so thank you!!

So peeps, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. Gif on the side of the guys, Niall funny moves, Zayn sexy as hell, Harry barely moving, Liam's feelings and of course Louis Lips. So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

I woke up today with a big smile on my face, I couldn't help it, I was genunely happy about the whole “date” I was almost all night awake thinking about what could we were going to do, what should I wear, it was almost as exciting as our first date, hell, almost like the day after I realize he was Niall's roomate. I shower and decide on wear some skinny jeans, a sleevless shirt with my leather jacket, my combat boots and the necklece, my make up was just black eye liner and red lipstick that was more like a wine color. I took my things and then I had a mini panic attack I don't know why or from where it came but I sat aat the end of my bed and started to take deep breaths. I open my door and saw that there was nobody there in the hotel suite, that was strange but it didn't bothered me. I walked up to the fridge just to see it full of pictures, I was with Zayn in all of them, was he advertising the whole date thing? GOD! I didn't even told the girls. I wanted to take this slow, not just date once and then go back to what we were before. There was a knock on the door so I went to open it, guessing it was Bax or someone I knew, but I got a bit scared when I saw a tall men wearing a suit.

“Yes?” I was a bit creeped out.

“Miss Mikkel?” He said and I nodded, at the same time he gave me a yellow envelope, what if it was a bomb or antrax? Okay, I should definetely stop watching movies, I took the envelope and opened it. It was a letter, the dude stayed there watching me intensively.

You like the photos? Those are my favorites, now you wonder how the heck did I printed them, well I did it a long time ago and they been with me all the time in my suitcase, I just love to wake up and see your face, even if it is just a photo, your face lights up my day and my night. You are the first and the last thing I see. Sometimes I wonder if you love me as much as I do because I'm sure I love you more than anyone could, it should be illegal to be THIS in love with someone. I love the way our hands mold together, how you fit in my arms so perfectly, your contagious smile, how you walk, how you speak... I could go on and on but then you'll think I'm so kind of stalker and to be honest I think I am, but it's only for you and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm glad you open the envelope, I bet you thought it was some kind of bomb or antrax, right? I know you too well, okay. So here is the thing love, the person in front of you is your driver, you need to go with him, right about now. I'll see you on the other side.

I looked at the thing and read it over and over again, why was he so freaking cute? I look at the dude and stare at him then I step forward and close the door, he guided me to the back exit and I was amaze by the car in front of me, seriously? A maybach laundalet? Oh god! I was going to die, this was like a dream come true, it was white and oh my god! I was scared, what if I scratch it or something? The driver had to actually force me to go inside the car I was too shocked and scared. Why would we be needing this car? I mean I thought we were going to see a movie or maybe a walk in the park or something like that, but this? I was sitting in a eight million dollars car. I most be in heaven or something. If I knew this was what I was going to ride in I would have wear something more proper for this, not jeans and definetely not boots, something alon the lines of a fancy dress would look better with the car. People were staring at me, well I guess it was at the car but I was inside, they probably thought it was some kind of celebrity or something the dude was driving for a while, I saw a sign it said, Barton Swing Aqueduct. I had no idea what that was but the car stopped in something that it looked like a jetty or something, the driver open my door and then I saw the guy that owns my heart and my thoughts. He was wearing his black jeans, boots, that red shirt that I love and his black leather jacket. I guess we match. I walked to him with a smile on my face.

“Nice car” I say. “Please tell me this is not a dream” I said looking at the maybach and then at him again.

“Wow, I can feel the love, right here” He said touching his heart.

“Look Zayn let's be honest, if I had to choose, I'll choose the car” I said laughing, sad but it was true.

“The saddest part is that I know” We both started to laugh.

We got on a boat, not too fancy like the maybach but not ugly, there was a small table in the center of the boat. Zayn made me sit on a chair and he sat beside me. When I asked him where we were he started to tell me the story of this place, while the boat started moving and a man served our food. The place was four miles west of Manchester, between Stretford and Worsley, and acording to Zayn it's one of the wonders of the waterway world, it's called The Barton Swing Aqueduct and it was carrying the Bridgewater Canal across the Manchester Ship Canal. It was between the coal mines at Worsley and the centre of Manchester the construction was in 1761 and no aqueduct on this scale had previously been constructed in England and there was a time when people thought it would never hold water. It was a really nice and calm canal to be honest and the food was amazing. We never stop talking it was so easy to talk to him, even when we spend all of our time in the same place and we have the same best friends, we always have something to talk about. The boat stopped and the ride was over so I started to follow Zayn, I think it was the end of the date, but before I could say something the Maybach was in sight and I literally ran and jump inside.

“I feel somewhat despised” He said trying to look hurt.

“Are you coming or what?” I askd him with a smile.

He surely knows how to make me happy sometimes, he sat next to me and he was making fun of me because I was so damn excited about the car. The driver took us to a small theatre, called Odeon apparently the screen old movies on Mondays but Zayn being Zayn, well he made them close the whole thing for us and I was, for some reason happy about it. I mean I didn't like that he can get this kind of things just because of his name and money but today I was happy that it was happening. The movie was Ghostbusters and I was shouting and singing and dancing and laughing so hard that he was looking at me in a weird way. I think I never saw him looking at me that way, we have a lot of history together and I can proudly say that I know him well enough to remember all his faces but right now I was clueless. Was he regreting about the whole date thing? Well he was smiling now, so maybe he was ok with this? God I hate not knowing things. We got out the theatre, me on his back because I was just lazy like that, once again I thought it was over but we got into the Maybach again and headed to another place. When we stopped I saw him closing my eyes with his hands.

“What are you doing?” I was kinda scare, maybe he was going to kill me or something. Okay enough with Criminal Minds, I have to stop watching those shows.

“Well I don't want you to see where are we going” He say in my ear, way too close to make me weak on my knees.

“Fine, but if you make me fall I'll kick you and you know it'll hurt you” I say trying to sound serious and badass but I fail when I almost fall on my face. “ZAYN!” I yell.

“Sorry I saw the oportunity and thought it was funny” He said still covering my eyes.

“It won't be funny when you want to have kids” I said laughing.

“If you ever want kids, then you won't hit me there” I have to say that I semi-froze and had a little heart attack with that but I try to act cool with a quiet laugh, almost like I didn't hear him.

But I definetely heard him, was he serious about it? I mean when we were together I never thought about THAT. But him bringing up the topic, was he thinking about it? Suddenly a warm feeling took over me, flashes of what could be started going through my mind. What it would be like to have mini Zayns around the house, seriously a pain in the ass. Will I marry him? I mean I've never believe in marriage, I've always hated the idea of being married to someone, it was just a piece of paper, the actual thought of wanted someday marry Zayn scared me but at the same time it made my whole body and heart warm a little bit. It felt like something was growing, I don't know what but it felt right, I stopped thinking when he removed his hands from my eyes. We were in the beach, if I don't get it wrong I think it is Singing beach, something caught my eyes in the sand, rose petals trail? Really? I think it's really cheesy but heck I was happy and needed for some cheesy thing in my life right now. We folow the trail and it lead to the beach, of course, the sun was slowly going down, that's when I realize what time it was. there was blanket in the sand and as we sat there in silence for a while he spoke.

"Just in time" He chuckled and I was confuse.

"In time for what?" I curiously asked him, moving a little more close to him. he slipped an arm around my shoulders and i cuddle into his side, it's been a long time and it felt just right.

"Look at the sky" He whisper in my ear and I did what I was told, I thought it was some kind of joke because there was nothing there, he pulled my tighter, his arms protectively wrapped around me.

He kissed my temple and I blush, god I was blushing because he kiss my temple? there was something wrong with me. I looked up again but there was nothing so I turn and look at Zayn, but he was looking at me and our faces were so close. He pulled me close, slowly, like if he was making sure I didn't pull away or something. he moved his hands down to my waist and for some instant reactiong my hands trailed up and around his neck, locking behind. Not that I was complaining or anything. Our heads were moving xloser by the seconds, then his lips crashed into mine, somehow he managed to pull me even closer, leaving no space between us, it was a slow kiss but he was kissing me passionately. Hesitating he asked for entrance and I opened my mouth, he wasn't the only one wanting this. He roamed every single part of my mouth, not missing one spot, who needed air? then I had to pull away from the sudden sound, he chuckled at my reactiong and I saw the sky, there were fireworks, beautiful fireworks, I smile at the sight of them and even I was breathing heavy I was happy.

“You did that?” I asked him, not wanting to look at him because I know his face was too close.

“For you” Seriously? What did I do to have such an amazing... wait, waht's the word? Friend? Companion? Fellow? Comrade? Buddy? Sidekick? Chum? I wish there was a word to say it.

“Should I say thank you?” I asked him teasingly.

“You could but I prefer something else, if you know what I mean” He said teasing me back.

“Nah, I don't know what you mean” I said shrugging, holding my laugh and smile.

“You want me to show you?” Before I thought he was annoying but right now he sounded so damn sexy saying those things.

“Nah, I'm cool” I said trying to hold my laugh. I could only imagine his face.

“Are you sure? Because it didn't seem a minute ago” He moved my head to face him.

He leaned fast, kissing me more passionately than ever before, I smile but didn't kiss him back, I wasn't giving in so easily, that made him chuckle and smile but he didn't pull away, I could feel him breahting through his nose, we were looking at each other, he had that look that he wasn't going to give up, his eyes sparkling and then he made that face again, the one that he made in the theatre, what was that? What does that face mean?he still had his lips on me and I wasn't going to back down, I mean I was comfortable this way, I was even thinking that I should glue his lips to mine as a enjoyable prank. He started to move his lips again, with the same smile and my body didn't listened to me, I just reacted kissing him back and hard. We ended up making out for a really long time there and then in the back of the Maybach, I mean what could be better than that? A Maybach and a make out session with Zayn? Heaven here I go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
210K 3.6K 25
"Why is it so hard for you to just ACT that we're in love?" Corbyn ask "It's hard cause I love you FOR REAL!" Chloe breaks down in tears Corbyn is tr...
24.9K 335 70
Just enjoy the puthπŸ˜‰πŸ’š!
15.1K 654 15
Rodeo, California on the surface doesn't seem the place where outrageous adventures and horrific tragedies can take place. At least that was what Ann...