EGO: Just One Answer.

A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!!!!!! OK I'm back, well I think I'm back I decided to post this today because I couldn't keep you waiting anymore, hopefully I'll update on wednesday too and OMG have you heard LIttle Things? I heard it at work (Where I am right now) and i was almost crying but my boss was here so I didn't! haha, so stay tune!!! BTW I LOVE YOU!!!! thank you so much for reading. this means the world to me, really thank you so much!!

So peeps, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! to all my readers PLEASE Check LAST TO KNOW and tell me what you think, VOTE AND COMMENT. So anyways here is the Copy/Paste moment: Well here my apology for my bad writing and for my laziness.  I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 

We’ve been on tour for three and a half months, tonight was the last show of the tour. Zayn and I are stronger than ever, the night he asked me to be his girlfriend again was really special it was two months ago, he still looks at me in a weird way. I haven’t found out what that look means and sometimes it drives me crazy, I’ve asked him about it but he says he looks at me the way he always do, the girls know about the “look” but they know nothing about it. Is like a puzzle and often me and the girls look at every move he makes in a stalkerish way. But now that we are together again I can do the whole stalkerish thing without feeling weird about it. Tomorrow we are back in London and I’m excited because after a long time I’m going to see Jordan, Amanda and Dan. Okay probably Bax, Lucas and Adam but I was more excited for the first three. I was packing up my things at the bus so I won’t forget anything in the morning when the lads drop us at the house. Oh the house, how I miss it. Jordan said that he has gone there a few times to check everything is fine and to clean a bit so I know I’ll find it a bit clean when we get there. I was day dreaming when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist.

“What are you smiling at?” He asked in a whisper that was barely audible.

“At the memory of going back home, I miss the house” I said still packing with his arms around my waist.

“I don’t miss it” He said a bit bitter? I couldn’t figure out his tone of voice, a mix of a lot of emotions I couldn’t even name.

“Why? Don’t you miss your flat?” I asked now looking at him he was into something I could feel it.

“No, you won’t be there in the morning” Somewhere inside my heart was warming at what he just said but, I was a bit scared of where will this conversation lead to.

“Well maybe I won’t be there all of the times but I’m sure we can come up with something” I said looking away, I was not liking this conversation, I know it would lead to something I wasn’t expecting, although I should have be expecting something like this to happen, we are just to serious about each other.

“You are avoiding my eyes” He stated and I felt the so familiar warm in my cheeks.

“I can’t deny or confirm that” I said trying to get free from his grip but I couldn’t, he was holding me like if his life depended on it.

“The unspoken question…” He trailed off and I let out a big sigh.

“Apparently our minds are in sync” I said a bit harsh and rolling my eyes at him, sometimes was annoying and a bit boring that we think alike.

“I don’t want to fight with you” He crashed his lips with mine and I was almost lost in the kiss but he pulled away too fast for my liking, our foreheads were together.

“I don’t like to fight with you either” I said.

“Just think about it, for me, please, I want this, I want you” He kissed my forehead and then leave my sight.