Her Knight, His Princess *Zer...

Par Ayahime0

This story involves two lovers, Mizuki Kuran and Zero Kiryu, who are from different races who has fall in lov... Plus

Vampire Knight OC Short Info
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Not an update.
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Epilogue (Ver. 1 aka Clean Version)
Epilogue (Ver. 2 aka R-18)

Episode 9

4.1K 104 20
Par Ayahime0

Episode 9: Feelings

As soon as Yuki and Mizuki enter the Headmaster’s office, Headmaster Cross or Kaien, was squealing in delight.

“I’ll be right back!”

Kaien left the room to get the uniform for Mizuki while the girls sit down on the same couch.

It was silence between the two until Yuki begins to speak.

“Hey, Mizuki?”

“Hm?”

“Do you…do you know that Zero is…”

“Do I know that Zero is a vampire? Yes, for a long time,” Mizuki said.

“I…I see.”

Another silence between the two until Mizuki begins another conversation.

“So, those bite mark on you…” Mizuki begins.

“Oh, you mean this?” Yuki asked as she pointed to the bite mark. “It’s nothing serious; I’m okay.”

“Hm. So…it was Zero huh,” Mizuki said.

Just then, the memory from three years ago replays in Mizuki’s mind. ‘Ryuga, I wonder where is he right now,’ Mizuki thought as her eyes sadden.

“Mizuki, is everything okay?”

“Ye-yeah.”

Once again, it was silence between the two until Yuki was taken by surprise when suddenly Mizuki’s head fall onto Yuki’s shoulder.

“Mizu…ki?”

“Sorry…I’m still…a little tired from all the sleeping.”

“It’s okay, Mizuki.”

“Hey, Yuki, I’ve been meaning to ask you this. How long have I been pass out for?”

“Well, you pass out on that night and the next day so…I think a day and an half.”

“Hm; that’s not so bad.” Mizuki rub her cheek on Yuki’s shoulder. “You do realize you make a good pillow, right?”

Yuki blushed. “No, I never thought of that.”

‘I remember you saying something like that when we younger though; you were asleep of course,’ Yuki thought.

(Flashback-3 years ago when Zero Kiryu was settle into Kaien Cross’ Care)

The Kuran siblings were at Kaien’s house again. Kaname was talking with Kaien about the Kiryu incident while Mizuki was sitting on the couch, reading. Yuki and Zero were in their room, well, Zero is for the most part. Zero never did like it when Kaname and Mizuki came to visit, especially Kaname.

But Zero couldn’t help but notice the way Mizuki treat Yuki and how she acts around her. Yuki, at the time, only thinks greatly about her “brother”, never really bother figuring out who Mizuki really was, only Zero. Zero has always pondered the thought of whether Mizuki is what she said is to be true or not.

Anyway, Mizuki was just reading on the couch when Yuki walk up to her. “Hey, Mizuki.”

“Hey, Yuki.” Then Mizuki notice Yuki hugging a notebook. A math notebook. “Do you need help on something? If you like, I can help you out.”

Yuki blushed in embarrassment. “Really? You will!?”

 Mizuki close her book and put it down on the table. “Of course; what are friends for?” Mizuki move over a bit from the couch for Yuki.

Mizuki pat on the spot for Yuki; Yuki sit on the spot next to Mizuki. Unknowingly, to Yuki, Zero walks downstairs and hides, deciding to spy on them.

“Now, what do you need help with, Yuki?”

“Um…this math problem,” Yuki said as she open her math notebook to page 12.

“Huh; word problem eh? Hm…I see. May I borrow your pencil, Yuki?”

“Sure,” Yuki said as she handed Mizuki her pencil. “Mizuki, once I multiply them, what do I do next?”

“You move the decimal from the right side of the number to the left by 2.” Mizuki make a decimal at the end of the number then do a swirl to the left 2 times.

“Move the decimal?”

“Yes; you see, there is always a decimal at the end of the numbers.” Mizuki circle the decimal she made. “They’re just invincible; they’re there but you can’t see it so you have to make the decimal in order to see it.”

“So if I multiply 10% by $40, I get 400. There is a decimal at the end of 400 so I have to move the decimal to the left by 2.”

Yuki wrote down: 10 x 40 = 400

Then she moves the decimal to the left and got: 4

“Is this correct, Mizuki?”

“Yep! These are easy math, Yuki, but if you ever need help, you can always come to me.”

Yuki blushed in embarrassment. “I’m sorry; I’m not as smart as you are.”

“You don’t need to be smart to be a hero or heroine; unless you’re one of the top rank vampires. Man, making me read all those damn books of knowledge makes my head explode. I still can’t remember everyone’s name in that book of vampire hunter families that I have to read.”

Mizuki handed back the pencil to Yuki.

“Thank you, Mizu-“ Yuki was cut off by Mizuki’s head falling onto Yuki’s shoulder.

“Mizuki?” Yuki look at her shoulder to Mizuki and realize that Mizuki was asleep.

Zero frown at how close Mizuki is to Yuki.

“Soft…pillow…good for Mizuki,” Mizuki sleepily mumble.

Yuki quietly giggle at the sleepy Mizuki.

*End of Flashback*

Finally, Kaien came back with the Night Class uniform. Kaien handed the uniform to Mizuki. Before Mizuki change into the uniform, she holds up the uniform and look in confusion.

“Um…Headmaster.”

“Yes, Mizuki?”

“You do realize you’ve given me the female uniform, right?”

“Yes, yes I did, my dear Mizuki.”

An animesweatdrop appears on top of Mizuki’s head. “You don’t expect me to wear this, do you?”

“Wha? Have you really become more tomboyish!? No! Not my dear little Mizuki! Why!?”

An animevein appears on top of Mizuki’s head. “Alright, alright! I’ll wear it, geez, cool it man.”

So, without thinking much, Mizuki took off her beige coat and start to strip out of her pajamas. Kaien blushed and quickly look away. Yuki blushed as well and notice the cloth bandage on her lower right arm.

Yuki gasp in shock. “Mizuki, what happen to your arm!?”

“Don’t worry, this happens 3 years ago so it’s okay,” Mizuki said as she put on the black button long-sleeves shirt on.

As Mizuki begins to button up her shirt…

“But, Mizuki-“

“It’s okay,” Mizuki said as she finished buttoning up her shirt.

Then Mizuki put on her skirt and her boots back on. Then the white blazer and the finishing part, the red ribbon.

Mizuki smiles at Yuki. “How do I look?”

“Perfect,” Yuki said with a smile.

“More than perfect! You look-“

“If you finish that sentence, I will throw you into a chocolate factory and eat you.”

Kaien let out a dramatic gasp. “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh I would.” Mizuki lean on her one leg with her hang on her hip.

Kaien couldn’t hold it any longer and jump at Mizuki. Mizuki quickly step away and Kaien drop to the floor.

Kaien was dramatically crying on the ground. “Why, my little Mizuki? Why!?”

Mizuki let out a sigh and turns around to go to the door when the door opens to reveal none other than Zero Kiryu.

“Hey, Headmaster, I need-o…kay.” Zero then notices Yuki and Mizuki. “What is she doing here?” Zero asked, pointing at Mizuki.

“We came here to get Mizuki her new uniform since the last one was ruin by Aidou.”

“And the idiot-man just had to give me the female uniform instead.”

“Idiot-man!?”

“No offense, Headmaster.”

“And yet, I’m offended,” Headmaster said with a sigh.

“Anyway, catch you later,” Mizuki said as she leave the room.

While Mizuki is walking back to the Moon Dorm, Zero happens to run and try to catch to her.

“Mizuki! Wait up!”

Mizuki stop on her track and turn around to face Zero. “What is it now? I need to get back before Kaname gets worry.”

“I…I wanted to…to say that I’m-“

“It’s okay. Really. Besides, it was my own fault for worrying about you too much.”

“You were?”

“Of course, Silver Fang. Why wouldn’t I?”

Zero softly grunts as his eyes sadden. “I’m sorry.”

“Enough with the apologies, aright? If I say it’s okay then it’s okay; got it?”

Zero softly grunts again and said, “Mizuki…”

“Zero…”

Their faces were getting closer to each other when they heard someone shouted, “Mizuki-senpai!?” there came a sound like a group of teenage girls.

Zero and Mizuki turn to Mizuki’s right to see none other than the fangirls…and a guy with them.

‘I think he’s the guy that’s always trying to get Ruka’s attention. What was his name…ah! It’s Kaseumi Kageyama,’ Mizuki thought.

The only thing that is inserted to their mind is: “Mizuki is a girl!?”

Mizuki groaned. “Great; I’ve been discover.”

Kaseumi quickly flips open his cell phone is message his friends about what he discover.

“You have got to be kidding me,” Mizuki said when she sees a group of boys coming out to witness Mizuki in the Night Class female uniform that shows them her hourglass figure as well.

And then, they knew that Mizuki is a female from the start. Unconsciously, Mizuki grabs Zero’s hand and run to town to escape the fan mob.

They stop at a park; hands on knees as they pant.

“I think we lost them,” Mizuki said.

“Yeah,” Zero agreed.

They finally caught their breath.

“By the way, why did you grab my hand?”

“Hm?” Mizuki look at her hand in thought. “I don’t know. I didn’t think about it, I just do it. Sorry,” Mizuki said with an apologetic smile.

Zero smirk.

“What? Is there something on my face?”

“No; you’re apologizing to me now.”

“Oh; well, whatever. I need to get going-” Mizuki was cut off by Zero hugging her.

“You’re not hungry are you? If you are-“

“No; I just want to hug you is all.”

Mizuki relax under Zero’s arms, just letting Zero do whatever he is doing. Just then, Zero removes his head from Mizuki’s shoulder and look at her.

“Mizuki, may I…um...may I kiss you?”

‘Whoa, whoa, totally did not see that coming!’ Mizuki thought.

“I’ll take that as a no,” Zero said as he let go of Mizuki.

Zero turn around and was about to walk away when Mizuki reach out for Zero’s hand.

“Wait! You didn’t let me finish thinking, idiot.”

Zero turn around to face Mizuki again. “So, what will it be?” Zero asked with a smirk.

Mizuki softly grunt. “Fine! Just…one kiss, got it?”

Zero smirked. “I make no promises.”

Zero was about to kiss Mizuki when she said, “Wait; I need to do something first.”

“And that is…?”

Mizuki raise her hand up and snap her fingers. A violet force-field appears around them.

“Just in case someone is watching.”

Then, Zero softly kisses Mizuki on the lips. Mizuki couldn’t help it but to kiss back. Soon, they break the kiss.

“You are definitely not the little boy I made friend with when we were little anymore.”

“How am I not that little boy anymore?”

“Well, he’s cheerful and knows how to have fun.”

“Cheerful and fun huh.” Then a mischievous smile appears on Zero’s face.

“Wait; what are you doing? Stay back! I’m warning you! Zero!”

Mizuki let out a short squeal as Zero sweep her off her feet from the ground.

“You were saying?”

“You jerk,” Mizuki muttered.

Zero chuckles. “You look beautiful in that uniform by the way.”

“Flattering me won’t give you anything but a thank you.” Mizuki crossed her arms, stubbornly.

Then Zero move Mizuki to carry her on his shoulder.

“Zero Kiryu! Put me down this instance! And keep those hands of yours from doing perverted things!

“Say, Zero Kiryu, you are the best vampire hunter in the whole association.”

“You want me to what?”

“Say it.”

“Zero Kiryu, you are the best vampire hunter in the whole association.”

“You are hotter than Kaname.”

“You are hot-what? There’s no way I would say that!”

“Say it!”

“Fine! You are hotter than Kaname!”

“You are much better looking and I would be lucky to be with you.”

“Oh you’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Yep!” Zero said with a smile.

Unfortunately for Mizuki, she didn’t see him smile, only the back of his head.

Mizuki groaned and go limp. “Zero, I can feel the blood rushing through my brain.”

“Alright, just one more thing.”

“What is it? It better not be more of those stupid lines?”

“No; I want you to tell me the truth.”

“The truth?”

“Do you love me?”

“I…can’t say,” Mizuki sadly said. “I can’t tell you right now.”

Zero softly grunts as he let Mizuki back on the ground. Mizuki avoid contact with Zero’s eyes as she look away.

“Mizuki?”

Mizuki turn around and walk back to Cross Academy.

‘Did I say something wrong?’ Zero thought.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

201K 4.9K 38
yumi ran away from the kuran estate at a young age. she never felt loved only from her onii-sama kaname kuran. her heart shatered when she heard that...
8.7K 427 18
Mizuki Cross is a hotheaded individual with the calm Kaname Kuran consistently over her shoulder. She's been feeling strange around him, but knowing...
734K 32.3K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...
6.3K 511 197
This is a story about Yuki after she left Cross with Kaname. To marry and have his child. Only to realize that she is madly in love with Zero. Which...