It Was Love At First Sight [J...

De letmeloveyouuu

Call it fate, destiny or God. They were brought together for a reason. They felt that way towards each other... Mai multe

First Things First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
THANK YOU ❤️

Chapter 47

812 16 2
De letmeloveyouuu

I woke up to a series of Jason's texts from last night, most of them were basically telling me to go fuck myself.

Oh boy, I really pissed him off.

I got up and went downstairs. Mom and dad were having breakfast behind the table but Mark was nowhere to be seen.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"Morning." they replied in unison.

I sat down on a chair and poured myself some coffee.

"Did you talk to Jason last night?" dad asked.

"He texted me. He was pretty upset." I sighed.

"Just give him a blowjob and he'll chill." mom shrugged.

"Seriously, mom? Now you too?" I asked.

"I'm just saying. It does the trick for me." she shrugged.

"It does." dad confirmed.

"I don't think this will work on Jason." I said and blushed.

"How do you know? Have you tried it before?" mom asked.

"Settling our fights with anything other than a mature conversation? Not really." I said.

"No, I meant a blowjob." she said.

"When did we become this family that shares too much information?" I asked upset.

"It's okay if you haven't." she said, completely ignoring everything I was saying.

"Are you even listening to me?" I snorted.

"But the truth is, you'll have to do it eventually." now dad started.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because. Blowjobs are a must for most guys." he shrugged.

"If it's such a must then why hasn't Jason ever asked me to give him one?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't know, did you tell him you didn't want to?" mom asked.

"I didn't say anything." I said.

"Maybe he doesn't wanna pressure you but just because he hasn't said anything it doesn't mean that he doesn't want one." dad said.

"I think I'm done with my coffee now." I said and got up to go back upstairs.

"Why don't you wanna talk about it?" dad laughed.

"Because! It's not like I'm 12 and clueless, it was normal to talk about it then but now I feel like we're just telling each other about how we do it and what we do. I don't even tell my friends that." I said.

"That's because you don't have any friends." mom said.

"Right, thanks for the reminder." I said and ran upstairs.

I think I realized what Jason meant last night and how he felt.

I texted him to let him know that I was coming over.

He was still sleeping when I got to his house so I sat down on the bed next to him and watched him sleep for some time.

He was so adorable I didn't want to wake him even though I wanted him to be awake and aware of me being there.

I noticed his morning wood and I bit my lip.

The truth is, I haven't sucked him yet because I honestly thought that was disgusting.

I still wanted to be fair to him though, that's why I never let him eat me out even though I really wanted to try it.

And I know Jason wanted a blowjob so I took a deep breath and carefully pulled his boxers down a bit, trying not to wake him.

Well, I did want to wake him, just not while uncovering him.

He was still hard which really made my job easier.

I took his greatness in my hand and lowered my head.

I wrapped my lips around the tip hesitantly, licking it with my tongue.

It didn't really taste like anything, it didn't have an odor either and I was so thankful that he was a really clean person.

"Harper?" he sounded shocked when he woke up.

He stared down at me with a confused look and widened eyes. His eyebrows danced on his forehead, from furrowed to raised, a lot of mixed emotions to sum up.

"Wh-what are you do-o-o-oing?" he moaned as I took more of him in my mouth. "Fuck." he cursed and his head hit the pillow.

I obviously couldn't fit all of him in my mouth unless I forced it down my throat but that was a bit too much, he was really, really big. So I just used my hand to work on whatever didn't get to go on a trip in my mouth.

He gathered my hair in a ponytail and held them back for me.

He moaned, and cursed, and sighed, all of that was really loud.

Suddenly it hit me and I stopped in my tracks. "Jason." I called him.

"What?" he almost snapped at me, obviously already sitting on his cloud 9.

"Don't cum in my mouth or I swear I'll spit it back in your face." I warned him.

"I won't, I'll tell you before I cum." he reassured me.

"You better." I said, narrowed my eyes at him and then continued.

"Oh, shit." he whined when I bobbed my head faster. "Fuck Harper, just like that." he moaned.

I wanted to smile and I couldn't but I was definitely satisfied with his reactions so far.

"I'm gonna cum." he informed me after a while and I jumped away before the volcano erupted.

I let him finish with his hand since he knew the right pace better than I did and he came loudly.

I wiped my mouth and swallowed hard.

I gave him a minute of silence to come back from his high.

"Was it any good?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "You sucked my soul out of me, how are you even that good?" he asked.

"I'm a natural talent." I shrugged. "Was it really good? Did you feel my teeth? Was I too fast? You're really big, I couldn't fit all of it in my mouth." I babbled.

"Harper, it was amazing, you were perfect." he assured me.

"Alright." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth before I kiss you." he said and got up from the bed.

"Would you kiss me if your teeth were already brushed?" I asked.

"Yes, why wouldn't I?" he shrugged.

"I just sucked your dick, wouldn't that be kind of cannibalism?" I asked.

"No." he laughed. "You're a dork." he said and shook his head at me with the biggest smile on his face.

"Do you have a mouthwash I could use? Or holy water?" I asked.

He looked at me funnily and laughed. "I have mouthwash." he replied.

I followed him into the bathroom and rinsed my mouth a couple of times.

"So tell me, did it taste bad?" he asked. "You're rinsing rather forcefully." he added.

"It didn't have a taste, really. But you pee with it, so still." I shrugged.

"Did you even like it?" he asked concerned.

"Would it matter if I didn't?" I asked.

"Yes!" he said, looking at me in disbelief.

"I don't know, it was strange. I wouldn't say that I got any pleasure from it but seeing how much you enjoyed it was pretty satisfying. I guess that was kind of for me too, you know?"

"What made you do that?" he asked.

"I know you wanted it." I shrugged.

"I know you didn't want to." he said and tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah, is that why you stopped me?" I asked sarcastically, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Was I supposed to? You already decided to do it." he shrugged.

"I never said that I didn't want to." I replied.

"No but I knew that anyway." he said. "Is that why you wouldn't let me do it for you?" he asked.

"Probably. Mostly." I said.

"Mostly? What else?" he asked.

"I'm afraid that you won't like it or that it would taste weird or smell, I don't know. I'm feeling really self-conscious about it." I sighed.

"It doesn't smell like flowers and it doesn't taste like candy either but it shouldn't. I can assure you that you're just fine down there." he said.

"Really?" I asked and hugged him around his neck.

"Really." he nodded and kissed me softly. "Now, do you want me to do you?" he asked.

"Okay." I shrugged.

"Hop on." he said, gesturing to the sink cabinet.

"Here?" I asked surprised.

"Why not? We never really leave the bedroom." he shrugged.

"Well... Okay." I replied unconvinced.

I took my pants and panties off and sat on the edge. I leaned back and pressed my back against the wall.

Jason kneeled in front of me, wrapping his arms around my legs as he pressed a few kisses on my thighs first, making his way up.

He pressed his lips against my core and stuck his tongue out, trying it out first.

He swirled the tip of his tongue around my clit and my legs twitched.

I sighed and held on to the edge of the sink harder.

I think my eyes crossed at some point because I couldn't see anything.
I buried my fingers in his hair, bit my lip and moaned.

I accidentally knocked over a cup in the sink but Jason didn't lose his focus for a second.

"Fuck." I cursed.

If he could suck on my clit and fuck me at the same time, that would be awesome and probably the best I'd ever have but unfortunately, this wasn't possible.

I had to choose.

"Jason, I c-can't." I moaned.

"Can't what?" he asked surprised.

"Fuck me. Please." I pleaded him and pulled him up.

He didn't waste his time and he got rid of his boxers in a flash before slamming inside of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His lips were a bit salty but I didn't mind one bit.

"Oh my fucking god." I moaned.

He suddenly picked me up and pressed me against the bathroom door, then picked up where we left off.

It didn't take long for him to catch up with me and we were both dripping before you knew it.

I kissed him again hardly to really seal the deal.

"Mmm." he moaned and thrust inside of me a couple more times before he stopped.

He was still holding me for a while and I ran my hands over his flexed biceps.

I was placed on the ground after he pulled out but I was still hugging him.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Out of this world." I breathed and he chuckled.

"Indeed." he said and caressed my cheeks. "I love you." he told me.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"And I wish my day started like this more often." he shrugged.

"Well, that can be arranged." I winked at him.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

My Sexy Classmate! De Human

Ficțiune adolescenți

25.7K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
40.4K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...
539K 17.1K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
10.7K 123 73
One kind of love story that would blow your mind apart! Why is it that two people meet when they are no longer free? Why is fate cruel sometimes when...