𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓼💋

By msluckyy

(CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES,VIOLENCE, AND MATURE LANGUAGE) (BE AWARE THIS STORY IS STILL BEING EDITED I... More

Autumn'
Party
Jayceon
6 am
Coincidence
Ghosted
Apologize
Did it again
I Like You
Kickin It'
Announcement
This ain't over
Nothing Major
Back Seat
It's Me Again
Afterwards
Introduction
Fight
A rant
Coma?
Don't Question Me
The mall
I'm Done
1 Week
NOT AN UPDATE
Options
Surprise
HELP ME
Mine
Caught
Just getting started
Lesson
You don't get it
Forgiveness
Nice meeting you
hey
Maybe
I'm Ready
I love you
The dinner pt.1
sorry
The Dinner pt.2
The Dinner pt.3
Modeling maybe..I think not!
Creeping suspicions
We done
You're Selfish
What to do?
The confusion of love + hate
His property
Pregnant
What I say
Clinic
Abortion
Warehouse
Handling things differently
Getting away
Old visitor
Baby trap?
Birkin daddy
No more Myracle
Having pain
Miscarriage part 1
Miscarriage part 2
Raw dogging
Not fair
Random piece (no title)
Recording
"Lollygagging"
"Couldn't be me"
Gotta ask
Receipts
Method
Method pt.2
Snuck away
Idk
Out of control
Next day
The help
Embarrassing
Just a draft
Random draft...
Therapy (RANDOM DRAFT)
A/N

Sunday

5.7K 164 4
By msluckyy

Autumn POV

Well today is Sunday and Thank good lord it is my off day, I'm simply gone relax all day.

Hopefully...

"Autumn!"

"AUTUMN!" I hear my mother calling my name so I slowly drag myself to her room.

"Can you pour me a cup of water?"

I walked to the kitchen pulled her a cup of water & simply set it on her dresser.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks me as if she cares.

"Nothing I'm fine." I reply dryly.

Keeping everything nice and brief.

"Well we can't keep going on like everything's fine when it's not Autumn." My mother Tracy says.

Tracy

"Everything is fine with me." I say to my mom. 

"Alright"  She responds and with that being said I simply walk away.

Honestly it's not that I don't want to talk to my mom, It's just there's really no point.Like a cycle the same shit happens & she says the same shit EVERY TIME literally.

I'm tired of being disappointed that's another reason I stay to myself people will lie to you and promise you things that they know they could never give or do for you, but guess what they still do it and I feel like that's so fucked up that you can just sit and lie to someone.

I learned To expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.

I also learned that no matter how hard I try or how much I improve nothings ever good enough so I strive for me , Everything I do is for me not anyone else fuck trynna please someone 24/7 that shit dead I refuse to kiss ass!

I just stopped and remembered, all the working and moving around I've been doing I have homework.

So I pull it out taking no time to get straight to it.

Jayceon POV 

My closest homie Dave East, Yes Dave east hit me up about a strip club tonight so I figure why not shit Ion got nothing better to do.

See Me & Dave came up together and unlike a lot of rapping ass niggas he never forgot the shit he went through to get to the top & half of that shit me and him went through together.We used to be teeny bop ass niggas on the block serving dimes,NO SHIT! It ain't easy getting to the top,but it's easy as hell to get knocked to the bottom and I refuse for that to happen so I stay on my shit and I don't let none of this shit get to my head.

I hear my phone ringing and guess who it is?

My #1 lady my ma.

Taujuana

"Wassup ma." I say greeting her

"Boy, you done lost yo damn mind answering my call like that don't get yo damn head knocked off!" She yells Causing me to snicker.

"Hows everything going down there baby I miss you?, I hope you down there looking for love cause you need to find Mrs.Right like ASAP boy" She snapped!

"All my boys done brought home someone that they done fell for except YOU." She rambled.

Dollar wondered off for a moment thinking of the last time he gave a female a chance...

He'd never forget the bitch played him like a fool, took his money and love and ran off fucking with one of his boys the whole time & neither one of them had a clue.

But she did, she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Boy snap yo ass back to reality."

"You been taking yo meds?" She asked him very seriously.

Dollar nodded his head.

"Good, I'm proud of you."

"Me and your siblings miss you down here." She changed the subject not wanting him to think about it too much.

Dollar had 5 siblings 2 sisters, (Quita & Sharay) and 3 brothers (Raquan,Tevin,and Taylin).

He moved them all to Houston due to his personal life he just couldn't risk shit happening to any one of them he'd have to live with it for the rest of his life.

"Yea ma, I know I know I'll be down soon to visit tell'em I love'em all dearly ma, and I love you even more don't be too bossy down there crazy lady." He said knowing how his mom could be.

"Okay then boy Be good I love you too." 

With that being said the call was ended.

He then shot a quick text to David asking what time was he ready to ride out.

OMNISCIENT POV 

Autumn laid in her bed thinking about her non-existing father who seemed to be living his best life with his 3 younger kids who had  different moms from her and Maurice.Total her dad had 7 kids and only acted like 3 existed.

Sometimes she felt it was her moms fault but she cleared that thought out of her head knowing that there's many fathers out there with a lot of kids who managed to acknowledge them all and not just a few.

Her and Maurice always felt some type of way knowing that they were his oldest kids and he treated them like shit.

Autumn respected her mom for trying knowing it wasn't easy for her at all due to the fact there was 4 of them.

Although Dontae & Jaylen's father was in the picture, It was still hard for her mom sometimes.But she still try's to hold it altogether for them.

With that thought being ended.

She cut the light off after saying a silent prayer and drifted off right to sleep.

Jayceon POV

Here we was it was 10:00 pm & me and Dave had made the decision we would stay here until 4 a.m.

 Shit why not we got nothing better to do.

There we sat watching bitches shake their asses while we continuously threw dollars.

The D.J rambled on giving me & Dave a grand shout-out getting the crowd overly wild.

"MAKE SOME MUTHAFUCKING NOISE CAUSE WE GOT DAVE EAST & HIS BROTHER THE ONE AND ONLY DOLLAR IN THE FUCKING BUILDING."

The club got even louder.

"This shit lit." Dave yelled over the music.

 "How bout I go make a request to get these muthafuckas turnt all the way out."

 Dave smirked and walked  over to the Dj's booth...

As dollar stood right there waiting on Dave's dumb ass , all hell broke a loose as Juvenile back that ass up played through the speakers.

 Dollar busted out laughing shaking his damn head at Dave.

As dollar watched he saw how some bitch been eyeing him the whole time & continued to as she twirled around the pole.

He watched her come down and strut over to him slowly, She then bit her lip seductively.

"Wassup Dollar." She said lowly it didn't surprise him that she knew his name shit who didn't?

"What's yo name?" He asked her lowly.

"Candy." 

She grinned and rubbed his chest causing him to smirk.

"Candy huh?" 

"Yes." she giggled.

"How bout we take this somewhere else, maybe get a little more privacy you know?" Candy requested.

"Lead me the way then." Dollar stood up following behind her.

 David watched Dollar sneaky ass ease off & he then smirked knowing how hoes could be.

She then plastered a huge smile on her face getting what she intended out of Dollar.

As she led him to the back she ran to the back to get in costume,and as she did that Dollar noticed a phone buzz.

So he swiftly grabbed it feeling something was up especially since he knew phones were supposed to be in lockers.

He took a look at the incoming message on the screen and then grinned.

Boss:I saw you escort him to the back keep his ass occupied, It won't be long before we come back there and surprise his ass you're doing real good ...

Candy walked back in smirking at Dollar thinking he didn't have a clue of what was going on. She then told him wait another second she forgot her final piece.

Why she did that Dollar shot Dave a quick text letting him know what was up & to get the hell out of there.

As he hit the send button shooting Dave the message, Candy walked back in causing Dollar to smirk.

"Get on your knees."

He strongly said to Candy and with no hesitation she did.

Within 2 seconds as she got on her knees Dollar pulled out his FN 509 grabbed her by her hair & popped her ass with no hesitation watching her body slump to the ground.

They always say real men don't kill women but as long as it wasn't a child, Dollar would murk anybody who got in his way.

He ran out the club,and hopped in his whip.Sitting there for a minute until David sent him the text that he was good.

The time was now 5:23 a.m., They stayed longer then intended and Dollar knew he wouldn't reach his crib until about a hour or so he grabbed him something to eat and headed home.

Knowing he wasn't even halfway there yet he had a few more neighborhoods to pass which were non-trust worthy neighborhoods he rode with his 2 guns in the passenger seat with his tinted pitch black Windows cracked,just because he was about to smoke a wood.

He always cracked the windows while smoking & riding only if he was sitting somewhere for a hot second he would hotbox.

As he rode in silence one thought ran through his head causing him to giggle at how a bitch tried to play him AGAIN!

Excuse any mistakes, tell me what ya'll think any ideas comment and let me know 

MUAH💋!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53.2K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
11.7K 357 30
Beautifull and Chase has been together for a long time. He has made her the happiest women alive. With wedding bells and a baby in the works, she was...
32 5 11
What is love if it doesn't include a little danger? It isn't love without some blood being shed. This story is about the unstable and toxic love stor...
236K 5.2K 52
Why mess up a good story with a description read to find more .