The Odds Are Not In My Favor...

By levia_mei

The Following people will be the components in the Hunger Games: Oli Skyes, Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce, Andy Bi... More

Cellar Door
Failing Lights, Amass One Hundred Sleepless Nights
Think Of Something Logical
Screaming On The Inside
Do You Want Me (Dead)
It Feels Like I'm On Fire
Put Your Body To The Test With Mine
Have Faith In Me
Friends-Friends
Strut
And Suddenly, An Update
Break Down
Working Together
Cancer
New Group Arise
Fill Our Hearts With Thoughts Of Endless Night Time Sky
You Are Never Coming Home
Kiss Me Goodbye
That It's All Just In My Mind
It's Burning You Down
Stop There, And Let Me Correct It
Give Them Blood
Why is it always stormy weather?
Can I Lay By Your Side?
It's Killing Me
A Beautiful Last Goodbye
Forget Your Regrets, They're Better Left Behind
Silently I Wake

Dread And Worriness

135 9 0
By levia_mei

"Morning" Ronnie yawned as I crawled out.

"Morning, where is everyone?" I replied, sitting down right next to him.

"Mikey went hunting for food, and Gerard went to get water" 

"Is that such a good idea?"

"That's why I asked him if he'd be alright, and he said yes. I would've went with him, but you were still asleep"

"Oh..." I mumbled, 

"Yeah" he sighed

- GERARD'S POV - 

It's hard knowing that a person you cared so much about is no longer with you. I mean, I've known and been friends with Frank for as long as I could remember and it's just really tough. 

"Hey" I heard my brother, Mikey, walk up to me. 

"Are you okay?" 

"I think so, just gonna need time to adjust I guess" he just nodded in response. 

"Did you get anything?" I finished filling the last water flask. 

"Few squirrels, one lizard, and some type of bird thing" he lifted his arm, showing everything he caught. 

"Holy crap, you sure know how to hunt"

"Eh" he just shrugged. 

"Come on" I picked up all the bottles and we headed back to our camp site.

- KAT'S POV - 

"So what's the plan?" I heard Mouse whisper to Jordan.

"Continue heading north and hopefully meet up with Snake" he mumbled. 

"So just the same as yesterday, not even look for shelter again?" I spoke up, getting up from the ground. 

"We made it didn't we?" Mouse teased.

"Anywhere, was there any deaths?" I asked.

"Yeah, one" Jordan sighed. 

"Who?"

"Frank" Mouse answered. 

"That suck's" I whispered.

"It does" She sighed. 

"Come on" Jordan started picking up our stuff.

"We had a long day ahead of us" 

. . .

So filler chapter, wops.

So what do you guys going on in Gerard's head? And whats going on between Jordan and Snake?

Vote

Comment

Fan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 16.4K 22
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ 73๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
51.7K 937 47
The first few are pretty shit, just warning ya, however the newer ones are actually alright so I would read those first :) Mostly gonna be fluff but...
609 19 7
I'm gonna play the Hunger Games Simulator with those certain characters you are gonna see in the future . I'm gonna write down exactly what it says a...
192 3 44
ยซโ˜พ๏ธŽThe 67th Hunger Games are here and teenage boy Blake is living in district eight. His boring life with his 6 brothers is changing too quickly, but...