Silently I Wake

*Tony*

"So what now?" I signed, feeling tired as we started walking back from hunting. Unfortunately, we didn't get much besides a couple of squirrels and some deadly berries, just in case if we wanted out some way, or if we need to get someone off our backs in any shape or form.

"Seeing as it's almost light out, we shout go to sleep" Mike shrugged as if it was about the the most obvious thing that anyone could've thought of, causing me to smack him at the back of his neck. Vic softly chuckled, but yawned, just wanting to sleep. Which is reasonable since that he hasn't been feeling good. Even before we've even started. Hell even before we were put in here. Frankly. I feel bad for him. 

"Ow! Who's taking watch?" He asked both me and Vic. Obviously I don't want Vic to keep watch. You'd have to be fucked up to make someone who's feeling like shit to keep watch, just because you care about your own being than your best friends. 

"I'll go ahead" I nodded to him before he gave a sigh or relief and went to sleep.

"Night" Mike mumbled. I just smiled before walking up front and away from the small building we had acquired. 

After a while of waiting, I soon felt the huge urge to pee.

"Are you kidding me right now?"  I groaned, not sure where to go do... my business...

"Go in the lake" I thought heard  I heard in my mind. I checked around and made sure there wasn't anything suspicious before taking a sword with me and headed over to the lake. And once when I was done doing with my... business... I then made my way back to our camp area. Once I was there, I noticed that our fire was out.

"Fucking shit" I groaned, grabbing some firewood before picking up our makeshift lighter, thanks Mike for this, and started a new fire.

"Turn around" I heard once more before hearing a canon going off, making my heart instantly start slamming inside of my chest. When I finally turned around, I saw Chris from Motionless In White was staring at me over Mike's body as Mike was still sleeping inside. 

"Mike!" I felt myself finally shout to try to wake him up before running inside. Right as I got inside the building, I looked at the half dazed Mike. Getting to him, I felt myself get him on the side before falling and hearing the canon go off.

. . .

RIP Vic and Tony

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Song: The New National Anthem

Image: Vic and Tony