Take Me As I am

By shantii14__

** AN ORIGNAL SHANTII PEICE..ENJOY !! ** You always hear of the good girl falling for the dope dealer bad boy... More

Take Me As I Am
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Wanting To Know Who he is
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION FOR CHAP 19
Chapter 20- You and I
Chapter 22- All Falls Down
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Part 2)
Wattys
Chapter 24 (Part 3)
Chapter 24 (Part 4)
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
MAP

Chapter 21

46.3K 2K 861
By shantii14__

She got me doing the dishes
anything she wants for some kisses
im cooking for her when she gets hungry
All she doing is acting like she want
Man she really dont deserve me.
All she wanna do is hurt me
So i gotta get away from heeeer

Shuan P.O.V ***

As soon as people find out who you're dating or going strong with everybody has some rumors to tell or something to say.

It doesn't matter to them that its not their relationship- they never want to see people happy and together. For the past fucking week all i have been hearing about is niggas Mula has fucked. How she gets down and how not to trust her.

But the same people telling me these things are people that hasn't even evrr talked to Murricia nor do they know anything about her besides her nickname. Like damn, if its something i need to find out. Let Dashaun find it out.

" I dont want no thot, a thot is a hoe that cant get no love from me. Hanging with the other hoes in her bestfriend clothes trying to fuck the team- yeeeet " Zee sings causing the teacher to look back at us.

" Mr Johnson more time before your put out "

" Roger that " I chuckle looking up to see Bria and Kiki lookin over here.

" Shaun, Shaun, Shaun, Shuan  " Cali goes. " Shitty " I felt a paper ball hit the back of my head and I turn around

" What in the hell do you want? " I asked.

" You done "

" I was done 30 minutes ago. " I say looking down at my finished test. They should have known that..I just been sitting here watching everybody else struggle and try to cheat.

" Whats 10? " He asked.

" B " I tell him. " Maybe yall niggas should stop skipping and start coming to classes "

" I forgot you was my mama , Im sorry " I  laughed. " You might have Mula on lock and her ass doing what you say. But Im not yo girlfriend, so dont treat me like it "

" California this is the last time im going to talk to you and your friends back there before i mark 0 on all of your papers " Mr. Clark yells from the front of the room.

" He called you by yo full name " Zee says laughing. Cali just sat there staring at him with a mug.

" Nigggaaaa please " Cali replied.

This nigga first name is California. And he is from Cali like myself.

" Shaun let me see yo paper, you taking too long " I sighed and just gave the dumb asses my papers so they could shut up. Even when i gave them my paper they was still back there arguing about who couldn't see it.

" White boy shut up "

" Yo mama love this white boy though, bitch "

" White boys got lil dicks, my mama wouldn't fuck you on yo best day " Zee tells him. " Nappy head ass zebra, "

I laughed.

" Oh you don got mad for real huh " Cali laughed.

When Zee gets serious ye calls Cali a Zebra. White and Black.

I cant deal with them. I was watching the clock waiting for the final bell to ring. I couldn't wait to see my mom and brother and little sister. I was going straight there after school instead of the art studio. Which I hadn't been in a while.

And Mula was coming with me. My mom said my dad was working late tonight thats why I chose tonight to go. I was not ready to see him still. My anger still hasn't left from how he treated me, like I wasn't his son...like I was some hood rat ass kid that was just doing bad.

The final bell rung and everybody jumpped up taking their test to the front and running out the door.

" Lets go bake " Marco says coming around the corner.

" Look who back " Zee says as Mrs. B was bent over at the water fountain. " I'd tear her ass up "

" Be my guest " I say watching her. She was beautiful, but I was done with that...I have someone who is the most beautiful thing to me.

" So i can hit her " He looked at me causing me to laugh. "You aint gon be mad ? "

" Be mad about you hitting who? " Mula asked coming up behind us.

I spun around wrapping my arms around her.

" He thinks he can pull you " I lie as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Yeah right, not on his best day " She rolled her eyes as I gave her a kisss.

" Yall ugly " Karmen tease.

" Thank you, hater "  I smiled.

" Ooh Cali yo eyebrow are on fleeek da'fuq! Who does them? " Kiki says stretching to touch Cali eyebrows who just starred at her.

" His unibrow is not on fleek, That nigga got a whole damn over grown calipiller across his forehead " Zee says. We was cracking up walking out.

" Maaaan, fuck you " Cali smacked his lips laughing to.

" Im dead " Mula says.

" You ready? " I asked.

" She knows im coming? " I nod my head. " Yeah, im ready then "

" Good " I let her go taking her bag and putting it on my shoulder. " Okay, we have things we need to do, Im going to holla at yall "

" Stoner session when you make it back to the crib" Zee says.

" If he makes it back to the crack house " Mula says.

" Fuck you, dont be talking about my house. Its mines " He huff, " And when you end up pregnant dont me crying why god, why me. "

I laughed and she looked at me making me stop.

" Whatever " They headed they way and her sister took her truck while I opened my door and let her into the passenger seat. i closed the door and put our bags into the back before going around to my side. We headed straight to my house.

" Im never gon get over how big this shit is " She says as we pulled in through the gate.

" Its okay, I have seen and been in bigger. The house we had in California was waaay bigger then this. That was my moms favorite "

" Maaan, yall got sick cash " She shook her head.

I parked the car and got out going over to her side and letting her out. She followed me up to the door and I pushed it open coming in. The smell of homemde food hit me hard and made my stomach growl.

" Mom " I call.

" Shaun " Des ran uo and hugged me. " I missed you "

" I missed you too, how ballet and piano? " I asked.

" Good I have a showcase tomorrow and then I have a solo also. Its going to be so good " She smiled at me.

" Im proud of you " I tell her.

She looked around me to Mula and waved Shyly.

" Why are you being shy " I asked. It wasn't her first time meeting her. They had a full conversation together at the dinner table.

" Hey, Destiney "

" Hey, Murricia " Destiney says. " I like your hair " She says. Mula laughed.

" thank you, it would look pretty on you to girl "

" Nuh-uh. I just wear mines black and in a ponytail "

I left them there and went to find my mom who was in the kitchen.

" You okay? " I asked watching her leaned against the counter.

" Im tired, I had a long day " She says. She looked at me and smiled coming to me. " You okay? "

" Im fine " I wrapped my arms around her smaller body hugging her. I missed my mom. I was most definitely a mama boy. " Have you been okay "

" Do you know who your talking to? Boy , im fine " I smiled. " I missed you around here. Seems lonely "

" I'll come back just for you " I tell her. And I will in a heart beat. Even if that means dealing with my dad. For these 3 I would do anything.

" I like seeing you happy, Your growing up...seeing the world. Your making me a proud mother " She tells me. " Teach Des and Chris things, You are their big brother They look up to you so much "

" I know , mom. Are you okay? "

" I just dont like to see my family torn like this. It hurts me " I wipe the tear that fell down her face.

" Please stop crying "

The worst pain is seeing your mother cry.

" I love you, Im going to do any and everything to make you proud and happy. You never have to worry about that "

" I know that , Shuan. Im thankful to have a son like you. I love you dont ever doubt that...yout dad, he does do baby. "

I rolled my eyes. Im never good enough for my dad...its never okay for him.

I maintain and 4.0 gpa. I got college acceptance letter at 15. I do volunteer work and community service. I have won numerous awards for my art and music skills. I played sports. But none of that was good enough, none of it got recognized by him.

I hate it. I try I really do.

" Shaun " Chris yells coming over to me.

" What's going on, Lil dude " I smiled.

" I been looking every where for you. " He says.

" I've been at Zee's house " I laughed.

" Let me come " He begs.

" Maybe tomorrow I can pick you up and we all hang. "

"  Where is that girlfriend of yours? " My mom asked me.

" Livingroom with Des " I shrugged sitting Christopher on the counter. She headed that way.

" I have something to tell you " He says.

" What? "

" I have a girlfriend, Dont tell dad. Or mom. Or dest because she will tell to "

" Your 10 and you got a girlfriend? " I asked.

" Yes "

" Are you good to her? "  I questioned.

" Yes. I brung her a rose, I open the door for her and pull her chair out and tell her she looks pretty. What else is there to do? " He asked making me laugh.

" Thats good, You have to do everything right for her. Dont lie, dont cheat, be the best boyfriend. Hold her hand and even if her hair looks ugly ..tell her she is the most beautiful thing and it looks fine "

" Okay " He nods.

" Whats this girls name? "

" Well " he rubber the back of his neck making me bust out laughing.

" I can't tell you that "

" Do i know the little girl? "

" Maybe " He says.

" Ew, your not practicing incest are you? " I joke scrunching up my face.

" What in the who is that? "

" Nothing. Who is she? "

" Amber Figgs " He tells me

" You got jungle fever " I laughed.

" Rebecca's little sister? "

" Yes " I shook my head.

Becca was a nasty girl. White girl wasted wasn't a good enough term for her. When the lights went off she would literally do anything. My friend Chaz use to date her...and Hopefully her little sister Amber was not the same.

Do not let the blonde hair and blue eyes fool you, at all.

" Im telling mom "

" Shaun stop " He jumppd down as i ran towards the girls. He grabbed my by my shirt and i pulled him.

" Mama " I call looking for them.

" Shaun im not joking with you! Im never going to tell you anything ever again " He says hitting me in my back while hanging onto me.

" Mama " I say as we made it into the room.  " Chris has a thing for A figg girl - "

I stopped seeing my little sister and my girlfriend with my mother.

" Whats in her hair? " I asked.

" Chill its only a clip in. Your momma said it was okay " Mula says.

" It looks nice, huh Shaun " Des asked twirking the red peice of hair, Her hair was let down and there red piece was thrown in there.

" Yeah " I say.

" What were you yelling for? " My mom asked with a smile.

" Nothing " Chris says making me laugh.

" Never mind, i forgot " I laughed.

" Murricia you want to see my play the piano "

We sat over there with my family for a few hours. we had dinner and laughed and played games. Chris was all under Mula and so was Des.

" I think they rather have a big sister then brother " I tell my mom helpping her clean the kitchen.

" They love you, shut up " She laughed.

" Murricia is going to steal them for me "

" She seems like a good girl, be good to her. I raised some young gentleman who will turn into extraordinary men..Do not let me down "

" I wont...I waited so long for this...Im falling in love " I tell her. She looked at me with a smile.

" That makes me happy to hear, make sure its for all the right reasons and you truely mean it, son... I raised you right. Your a smart man. I dont want to see you get hurt or hurt that girl..as far as im concerned shes already my daughter " I laughed.

" You have my word "  I kissed her cheek.

" Mom, can i go over Murricia house this weekend. Chris is going with Shaun " Dest says with Mula behind her.

" Im going with Murricia too then " Chris says.

"Your going to switch up on me like that? " I asked and they all laughed. " What happened to family first, Christopher? "

" You nearly told my secret "

" What secret? The one where you have a girlfriend or the one where its Rebecca Figgs little sister Amber? Let me know "

" Shaun " He hit me.

" Ewww " Des says.

" My boys are growing up so fast...oh my gosh " My mom hugs Chris and me.  " I remember changing your diapers Chris and when Shaun use to wet the bed "

" Maaaaa " I whine as Mula bust out laughed.

" Oh lil pee pee boy " Mula sings

" Do not start "

" Murricia let me show you pictures, shuan finish the dishes "

" Do you want her to leave me? " I asked shaking my head as they headed out the kitchen.

" Shut cha mouth pee pee boy "

*

*

*
We made a bond from the very beginning
I found my homie and my bestfriend
Ima be there fuck it til the very end
No matter what, no matter what
We broke the rules we took it further then
We made a promise to eachother we ain't gon never end
She gon be there for the kid. No matter what, no matter yeaah

*
Mula P.o.v

" Luh pee pee boy get out my way " I say pushing him so i can brush my teeth.

" You better shut yo ass up " He says.

" Or what? You gon put ya mama underwear on your head again and be come a super villain? " I laughed as he pushed my head.

" I dont like yall "

" Whatever "

Him and his mom and his peoples relationship is so cute..Just the way they act. I never seen a family like that. They are all close as hell

Their all cool too, I liked being over there . They are so funny.

" You know yo family likes me better then you " I say as we got into the bed.

" No they don't "

" Chris said it "

" Chris also tells people hes 6'2 do you really trust it? " He asked,

" Thats bae In his mind he 6'2 with his cute ass " I say.

" In reality he 5'1 " He says. " And i look better "

" Nope " I shake my head.

His little brother is going to have all the hoes. But from what I understand he likes white girls. Shaun keeps saying he got jungle fever. He is so damn adorable you just want to take him.

He looks like Shaun. He has the colored eyes and the wavey hair and hes a little darker then Shaun. He missing a tooth down bottom. That's bae.

" Go to sleep " I laughed.

" Im going because I wat to and im tired. Not because you told me " I laughed.

" Mmmhmm " He goess pulling me against him. I was trying to give my walls a rest. Im developing a pimp limp.

                        I was knocked out. Shuan was snoring in my ear with his mouth open as I got up.

" We need to get dressed for shool " I wake him. It takes me forever and  his ass too.

" Okay " He yawns.

While he was in the shower his phone kept on ringing..

" Shaun yo phone " I say coming into the bathroom to get it off the counter.

" huh " He says poking his head out.

" Your phone keeps going off "

" Wait no, " He cuts the water off as I grabbed it. Yeah fucking right now im answering it. Do I look stupid? " who is it? " He asked.

" Hello " I say putting it on speaker.

" Shaun " The girl cried. I looked at him.

" Dest? Whats wrong? "

" Mama wouldn't wake up " She cries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
32.8K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...