Assassins Love // Yoonmin

Por btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... Más

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 56: Dirty
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 59: Pieces
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 58: Team

773 38 9
Por btshandbook

The next couple of months Snake and V have been making friends or been going on small missions for the German mafia.

Jimin hasn't really talked to Yoongi and Dongju since Dongju told Tae that he is getting a ring.

Honestly, they were really happy but then they became very concerned.

Taehyung looked like he was about to pass out when he heard the news so when Yoongi hung up Jimin quickly became the mom and helped Taehyung actually stay awake.

Taehyung hasn't talked to Jungkook either since the two talked and they both agreed that Taehyung should forget so Jungkook could continue his little plan.

At the moment Snake and V were about to rob another bank.

"Okay Snake, you and your team are ready to go in," Zico informed and Snake pulled down a clown mask before he hopped out of the van with four others.

They entered the bank and took everything they could and left without any traces.

"Good work boys!" Ilhoon smiled and patted Snakes back once they returned under Bahntower.

"We got 907,615 euros which turns into 1,000,000 dollars in American money," Ilhoon smirked.

"That is probably one of our biggest bank robs ever. Snake, you and your team are doing amazing, keep going." Snake nodded and looked over at his team/ new family.

"V, Zico, Bobby, Chanwoo, and June, why don't you guys have the rest of the day off, you have earned it." they nodded and went in different directions, except for V.

"Does that mean we can go back to the hotel?" V asked and Snake nodded.

"Good cause my feet hurt and I need some sleep".

"Well stop pulling those all-nighters with Chanwoo." V shrugged.

"I help him with his training I can't just say no, he is the youngest," V whined.

"Maybe but tell him, that you can't do it at a certain time, and like you said he is the youngest, he is only doing what you say," Snake said and V sighed.

"What to go back to Windburged?" V suggested and Snake nodded.

"Yeah but let's do that later," the two then walk to their car and drove to the hotel.

"I heard from Wonwoo that Yoongi has also been doing all-nighters and hasn't really left his office from all the work".

"Why does he have so much work?" Jimin said cutting Taehyung off.

"Taemin found a girl spying on Wonho so now Yoongis has to think of ways to make BHA safer." Jimin hummed.

"How is Do-".

"He says Dongju is good, he has already started preschool. Wonwoo says he also has learned what we do for a living".

"How?"

"He found one of Yoongis knives and asked about it. Yoongi said he felt bad so he told him then Dongju begged to show him his work so now everyone at BHA is in love with the little one." Jimin chuckled.

"We need to get this mission over with. I am missing so many things." Jimin sighed as he parked his car. The two then made it to their hotel room.

"Finally." V exhaled as he slammed the door shut.

"Should I call him?" Jimin asked.

"It has already been 3 weeks since you last talked to Yoongi" Jimin nodded and called Yoongi on FaceTime.

Yoongi/ Jimin

"Ah Jimin! What you doing good lookin?"

"That is weird and just got off of a bank robbery." Yoongis eyes widened.

"You don't call me for 3 weeks and when you do, you tell me you robbed a bank. What other things did you do?"

"Robbed, stole, help kidnap, killed, stole again, rob a bit more." Jimin whispered and Yoongis sighed." I heard Dongju started preschool. How was that?"

Yoongi smiled. "It was very good. He is in the same class as Gunhak so Dongju met a lot of his friends. It is still hard being away from him, but after I or someone else picks him up from school he runs into my office with his little feet and shows me all that he did. It is so cute!" Yoongi gushed and saw that the energy from Jimin changed. "You good?"

"No, I am not good." Jimin snapped "I am here working and I can't be there to see you and Dongju" he sighed.

"Well do you want to see some of his drawings?" Jimin nodded and Jimin watched as Yoongi sat up from what looks like a bed.

"Yoongi where's your shirt?" Jimin asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry I just got out of the shower, see." Yoongi shows his wet hair. "And look." Yoongi reversed the screen so Jimin could see the wall of drawings Dongju has done in their house.

"Wait are you at our house or still at BHA?"

"Our house, Joshua kicked me out of my office for a day." Jimin smiled.

"Good, we can't have you dying on me," Jimin chuckled "how is Dongju?"

"He misses you. He likes to look at the wall of you." Jimins eyes widened and Yoongi again caught on. "Don't worry I took down the interesting photos and put them in my drawers, for... reasons." Yoongi smiled and Jimin blushed, hard. "I then filled the empty spots with past photos of me and you, some are just of me and Dongju, and some are the BigHit family."

"That has to be cute." Yoongi nodded.

"It is," he then sighed, "do you know when you can come back?"

"We are trying, Yoongi."

"Did you guys make friends?" Jimin nodded.

"Yeah I am the leader of my team and I really like it." Yoongi hummed.

"That is good. Does the guy Taehyung know ever help you out?"

"Occasionally, but I know his guys are closing on BtoB soon." Yoongi smiled even more. "Where is Dongju now?"

"He is at a sleepover at Jiwo's house".

"You've meet Jungkooks sister?"

"Yeah, she nice and so is her husband" Jimin nodded, "you know next month we are supposed to get married. Do you think you can still make it back by then?" Jimin laid down.

"I don't know," Jimin confessed.

"Where is Tae?"

"He left a while ago to have a drink."

"You should check on him. He has been down there for a while, also you guys are supposed to be assassins that are very popular, someone could want revenge or someone could have heard you talking about BHA and then they tell Ilhoon." Jimin sighed.

"Fine, I will go check on him, love you!"

"I love you too." Yoongi ended the call and Jimin put on some shoes and then walked out.

He went down the elevator but when the door opened the whole bar looked like a tornado hit it.

"What the hell happened?" Jimin asked a guy.

"Two guys gotta into a fight." Jimins eyes widened.

"Did one have a red bandanna on?" The lady nodded and Jimin then ran out and back to his car. He then drove to Bahntower.

~•~•~

Snake slammed the office door of Ilhoon's office.

"Where the hell is V?" Ilhoon smirked.

"Where the hell is BigHit?" Snake shook his head.

"What?"

"It seemed like you have been double-crossing me and telling people information." Snake's eyes widened.

"Where did you hear that bullshit?" Snake sat down in front of Ilhoon.

"A maid".

"Let me guess she heard the name Yoong?" He nodded.

"That is my husband, he is in Korea because I had some people after me before I was in BtoB, and you paid for me in BigHit." Ilhoon nodded.

"So Yoongi isn't Suga, the new leader of BigHit Assassins and your kid isn't Dongju? Your dad isn't Taemin? V isn't Taehyung? and you are not Jimin? Right?" Before Snake could do anything a towel was placed around his mouth and nose.

Snake watched Ilhoon smirk as his eyes started to droop.

"You should have never fuck with me," he chuckled and Snake fell to the floor, unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhhh shitttttt!!!!!

I also posted Handsome Little Liar's first chapter so please go check that out 👍🏻

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9K 754 30
"I never regretted meeting you" "Please, no. Don't do this to me, please" An undercover agent falling for a college girl. Well, that was normal. Bu...
171K 4.7K 74
지극 Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook may have a thing for one another. The problem is neither know what to do about it. They will face obstacles along the...
1.4K 32 24
Lee Yoojung, a cheerful teen who cares about her father very much. She has a best friend named Park Jinyoung, who is often mistaken as her boyfriend...
273K 15.2K 68
Cover Graphics by: @_jinniecutie "I'm not going to say that I will take a bullet for you because that's too cliche," he said while gazing deeply in h...