Are You Calling Me A Sinner...

By kam127

Sometimes the most beautiful flower is the most dangerous. OT7 BTSxReader [18+ at some times] highest ranking... More

Introductions
1. Meet Up
2. Intruders
3. Obsession
4. Making Moves
5. Restraints
6. Explanations
7. Captured
8. Talking Might Not Help
9. Explore Some
11. A Day in the Life*
12. Partner Project
13. Stop Talking
14. Confession
15. Another Day Another Dollar
16. Get It Done
17. Discussions
hey guys!
18. A Contract
hi guys!
19. It Doesn't Have to Be Awkward
20. Note
21. Dont Leave Me
22. On Purpose
23. Bullet
24. Dance with Death
25. Take it Slow
26. The Break-In
27. Super Spy
alriiiight

10. Real Life

9.7K 403 115
By kam127

     "I know this is going to sound bad..." you say, still hugging the men, "but I have classes today, so I gotta go." Releasing the men, they all look down at you, irritation crossing their faces.

     "What? Are you kidding? Didn't we just get on good terms?" asks Yoongi.

     "Well, I'd say we're on okay terms, but no. I have like two classes, one's in like an hour and a half. So I need to leave. I'll come back..." you clarify.

     "Eh, I don't know Y/N, I feel like you just want to run away," counters Jin.

     "Nah, I gotta go, so either you let me go, or I'm breaking some windows and stealing a pair of keys. Your choice," you state, ready to break out of the house.

     "Fine, we're trusting you. But, if you leave the country, we'll find you," promises Namjoon, looking you dead in the eyes.

     "Yeah, Yeah, I need to go to the Xia household, you know, the elderly folks you were close to killing," you say, guilt appearing on each gangster's face in some way. "Actually, you know what we're going to do today?"

     "Please don't make us. It's embarrassing," pleads Jungkook, reading your mind, cherry cheeks on display. It's not necessarily that they're embarrassed to apologize, it's because you'll be there to see it. They never apologize.

     "Today, we're going to the Xia's to apologize for any disturbances and disrespectfulness, and then we're going to Narae's to apologize for scarring her for life. So, I know you all look super nice right now, in your long sleeve button-ups that show off your perfect muscles and slim slacks that frame your toned thighs and... what was I saying? Oh! You guys need to change. It stresses people out that you're so dressed up. Even some jeans and a t-shirt, or long sleeve, but get out of the fancy wear," you order, pointing a finger to the elevator.

     They start walking in a line, solemn expressions become visible on each face. "You know, if someone dares to talk to us like that, they're usually dead by now," comments Namjoon.

     "Did I ask?" you retort, ready for them to shuffle upstairs and change so you all can leave.

     30 minutes later, each man slowly files down the stairs, wearing pitiful faces, trying to guilt you into not making them do what is ordered.

     "Grab your keys and let's go," your voice is firm. They all gulp, your authority strong. Walking towards the door, two pairs of car keys are grabbed. Locking the doors, you step outside and are greeted by the men arguing over something. Two cars, pulled out of the garage, waiting for the owners to hop in.

     "Can we go?" you interrupt the childish bickering.

     "Y/N, sweetheart," Jin starts in his sickly-sweet voice, "you want to ride in my car?"

     "No Y/N, my car right?" corrects Yoongi.

     "I think you should ride with us, Y/N," interjects Jungkook, agreeing with Jin.

     "Nah, you should come with us, babe," Namjoon tries to woo you, sliding an arm around your waist.

     Shouldering Namjoon off, you come to a compromise. "You guys are funny, you know. How bout we flip a coin?"

     "What? How will that solve any-" Jin starts.

     "I have a quarter!" Jungkook interrupts.

     "Call it in the air!" You yell.

     In response, Yoongi calls heads, Jin receiving tails by default.

     "Mother fucker!"

     Walking off with Jin and the men who called riding with the elder, consisting of Jin, Jungkook, and Hoseok, you hop into the new Maserati. "Nice car, Jin." You comment, sitting in the front seat.

     "Um, Y/N, don't you have a $4 million Bugatti," he counters.

     "Doesn't mean I can't admire a car," you chastise. Always being fond of sports cars, your parents would buy new ones every year to try to gift to you. "Alright, let's get it!"

     "Hey that's what I say," Jungkook exclaims from behind.

     "Oops, sorry," sarcastic tone evident. Hoseok just chuckles at the two youngest's behavior. "Let's go, come on!" you rush Seokjin, turning up the volume in the car, blaring music as he pulls out. Right behind follows another expensive car driven by Yoongi. Giving the occasional directions to Jin, you and the two other passengers sing and rap along to the music flowing out of the speakers, radiant smiles stuck on faces.

     Pulling into your neighborhood, your smile falters. What will your only parental figures think of you now. Will they hate you for hanging out with the men that hurt them? That hurt you? Kidnapped you. Jin, knowing the layout of the area, took turns swiftly, noticing your problematic expression. "You ok sweets?" his genuine tone relieves some pressure, but not all.

     Deciding not to burden him with the thoughts, you answer "Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm great!"

     He can see through your lie, but drops it, pulling up to the estate they were at less than 24 hours ago. Smiles dropping, you bound out of the car and stride towards the front door, watching the other car park, seven dangerous men popping out of the two automobiles. They take each step towards the door with caution. Lined up behind you, they watch as you ring the doorbell, a grand sound rings through the whole house. After waiting for a second, three silhouettes appear behind the rippled glass on the French doors. The door creaks open slowly, only to be swung open violently when they see who's on the other side. "Y/N!" Narae and the Xia's shout, alarmed at your appearance. They're so overwhelmed by seeing you, they immediately grasp you into a tight hug, the specters only catch attention when one coughs. "Holy shit!" Narae yells, gripping you and the elders harder, throwing everyone into the mansion, slamming the door, and locking it. You lock the two fragile beings in your arms before hitting the ground hard, knocking your head against the marble, also knocking the air out of your lungs with the two people's body weight on you.

     "Fuck," you wheeze, the married folks scrambling off of you.

     "Oh, um, sorry," Narae apologizes.

     "Y/N! How did you get back? And why are they here?!" bellows Mrs. Xia. Trying to get air in your lungs, a soft wheeze still heard, you get up and shuffle to the front door clutching your most likely bruised head, unlocking it with a click and slowly opening it. "Y/N, no!"

     Jin is the first one to see your disheveled state, launching himself at you with open arms. "Y/N, are you hurt? Do you need help? What happened?"

     "Ow! Get off me dude!" he takes a step back hearing your firm voice, reaching for your bruised skull. You let out a hiss when he touches the sensitive skin. "Gentle!"

     The gangsters start filing in, much to the innocent bystanders dismay. They take a few steps back, scared of the dangerous men entering through the door one at a time. You finally take in your loved ones states. Sleepless eyes, bloody clothes, ruffled hair. They were restless last night, and that's perfectly understandable.

"It's nice to see everyone, again," you start, "but they have something they want to say." You motion to the men awkwardly standing in the foyer.

"We don't wan-" Jungkook starts, only to be slapped upside the head by your hand. The gangsters straighten up at the sound of the quiet slap, not wanting to anger you.

"What would you like to say," voice stern, eyes hard and trained on the seven quiet forms.

"U-Um," Namjoon stutters, suddenly shy, "we would like to apologize for last night." He looks at you. "Our actions were vary harsh, and we understand if you've been hurt emotionally and physically."

     Jin follows Namjoon saying, "We've learned our lesson, and would like to make it up to you guys somehow." He nods towards Yoongi, receiving one in response.

     "Also, we'd like to explain some: we like Y/N." Yoongi's words cause a blush to rise onto your cheeks. Everyone in the area takes notice of your flushed appearance, quietly chuckling to themselves. "We never wanted to hurt her, we just need her in our lives."

      Hoseok speaks next, "She's a queen, and we want to treat her like one. So again, we sincerely apologize for any damage weary have caused. We will make it up tenfold."

     Turning to the younger members, they each mumble out a "sorry".

     Unexpectedly, Yoongi says "Again, we understand you might not trust us, but we'd like to show Y/N our life and give her all our affection. We just wanted to let you know. I hope you can accept our apology."

     You look at the small "family" of yours. They seem to be pondering something unknown. The three turn to each other, creating a small huddle. Hushed whispers fill the tense atmosphere, you and the men awaiting the words to be said. After their brief discussion, they turn around and face you all. Clearing his throat, father mode on, Mr. Xia speaks up. "We accept your apology. While it may take time to gain our trust, promise to treat Y/N right. We only want the best for her, so do that and the problem will be resolved." Next to him, the two women are nodding, agreeing with what the man is saying.

     "We promise, we will make it right."
——————————————————————————

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 1K READS? I LOVE YOU GUYS. I AIN'T EVER GONNA STOP LOVIN YOU. thank you for supporting me while i get back on schedule. i'm feeling lots better. lots of love.🥺🥺

~kam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10.4K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
13K 870 18
HURT| Hoseok X BTS # Just a feeling for others but pain for someone who is going throught it. # Sometimes it's better to keep silent than to tell o...
11.5K 1.5K 30
Two boys, a farm, a love story. [Completed] Highest Rankings: #3 in Vmin, #17 in Flower, #11 in Farm
724 244 34
You live in the middle of no where with just your families ranch and no one else but a particular family shows up in need of help ------- Highest ran...