His Secretary | Park Jimin FF...

By _Infernalroses

๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐จ๐ง... ๐…๐ซ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

WELCOME
1 : His Secretary
2: Bulletproof Boys
3: Games To Play
4: Mission No 1
5: Chocolates
6: Mission No 2
7: The Story of Salad
9: The Bid
10: The date
11: Mission No 3
12: Crashing Her Date
13: I can't let go
14: The Story of the drunk
15: Drunk Problems
16: To like someone
17: Too late to Catch up
18: Finding You on the Horizon
19: Truth Or Dare
20: I like You
21: Texting You
22: Stupid Love
23: The Storm
24: Crystal
25: The Effects of Love
26: Bros to the rescue
27: His Fiancรฉe
28: To My Love
29: Fight For Her
30: Incomplete
31: To Chase you Once Again
32: The Last Wisp of Hope
33: The Devil's Secretary
34: A Dead Flower
35: A Red Paper Rose
36: A Disastrous Plan
37: The Devil's Wife
38: Making Things Clear
39: Confessions to my Angel
40: His Girlfriend
41: Exclusively Yours
42: Dinner in Hell
43: Spaghetti and Love
44: Back To The Ferris Wheel
Thank You So Much!
45: Haunted House
46: On The Horizon
Epilogue: Love Forever
New Book: Follow You
New Book: Infernal Roses
1 Million Reads

8: The Gala

45.9K 2.5K 1.3K
By _Infernalroses

It was Thursday afternoon and I had just left for my apartment to get ready for the gala since Jimin told me to leave earlier.

I glanced at my watch.

3 pm

The gala starts at 6 pm. So, I had 3 more hours to prepare. More like I had 2 hours for some sleep.

I lied down on my bed, exhausted by the whole day's work. My eyelids became heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

I was woken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Hurriedly, I took out my phone and saw that it had just become half past 4.

I heaved a sigh of relief and went to receive the door. Mr. Kang was at the door with a package in his hand.

"Hello, Mr. Kang, what brings you here?", I said as I looked at the man in his 50s who had worked for the Park Family all his life.

"Miss Kim, Mr. Park sent this package for you. It's for the charity gala.", He said.

"Oh, I see. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble."

"It's alright. So, I will take my leave now. Mr. Park has said that he would come to pick you up by 5:45 pm."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

After that, I closed the door and ran to my bedroom. "What's this?", I wondered as I tore the paper outside and took out the box inside it.

I opened the box and found a beautiful dress inside it. "Huh? A dress?"

It was a beautiful long black dress that reached up to my knees. The upper part was strapless and was simple. There was a beautiful bow above the waist section and it flowed down beautifully in layers after that which shimmered in glitters and pearls.

Wow, how beautiful. Must have cost a fortune.

But why did he send me a dress?

"I don't have time to think a lot. I need to hurry up."

I quickly had a shower and after drying my hair, I applied some minimal makeup and straightened it. I just kept my hair simply down.

Then, I wore the dress and I paired up the outfit with black stilettos.

I looked at the mirror and thought.

"If I had a prince charming, maybe we would dance together at the ball tonight."

*****

"Jimin, this is a big opportunity for you. Don't mess things up tonight, please. Remember all the notes?", Areum asked on the phone.

"Yeah, I remember.", Jimin had already dressed up for the gala. He was clad in a black suit that perfectly toned his torso.

He held the paper in his hand. He had even made notes, god.

"Let's revise it once again. You need to compliment her at first. When you get out of the car, you need to open the car door for her."

"Wait but, I was telling you that she is my secretary. So, she always opens the car for me. Won't it look weird?", Jimin asked her.

"That's your problem to solve."

"Alright. Next?"

"Make her feel comfortable and this time no flowers, no salad. And maybe you two can even dance together."

"We are going for a charity gala. Not some dance competition. Besides, I rarely dance."

"Yeah, change that. I hope you do well and don't fail and come. I want to listen to only good things once you come back."

"Everything looks fine."

"Jimin, I want to tell you something.", She said.

"Yeah? What is it? You want another car?"

"No, But I won't mind. You are doing this just to make her not leave the company right?"

"Yes...", He said after pausing for a moment.

"I know that you won't listen to anything but I just want to say, don't hurt her feelings. I know you are someone who is never affected by anything. But not all people are like you. So, make sure that you won't hurt her feelings...."

"Yeah, I won't."

"Now hurry up."

"Okay. Bye.", He hung up after that.

Time to leave

*****

I hurried downstairs after hearing the doorbell ringing. I saw the black car outside through my window. Jimin must be inside the car.

I opened the door to greet Mr. Kang but I was surprised when I saw Jimin himself.

My heart skipped a beat.

He looked absolutely stunning in that all-black outfit. His hair was parted exposing his forehead. His toned body added charm to the whole outfit and he exuded a powerful charismatic aura.

When did Mr. Park become so handsome? Wait, he always was. I just never noticed it.

"Good evening, Mr. Park.", I greeted him with usual enthusiasm as I clutched the silver purse in my hand.

"Good evening.", He smiled and said, "You look beautiful,  Miss Kim."

"Thank you.", I told.

He looked at me expectantly. Wait, did I miss anything?

Jimin thought, "Areum told me that she would also compliment me back. But why isn't she telling anything?"

"Is there something wrong with my appearance?", He asked.

I just chuckled. "There's nothing wrong, Mr. Park. I think I will have to collect some more phone numbers from the ladies in the gala tonight."

"You mean I look handsome?"

I nodded.

Yeah, that's a compliment. So far so good Jimin.

We walked to the car. "Mr. Park, you can get inside the car. I will drive since Mr. Kang isn't here."

"No, you aren't driving.", He said.

"Then, who will?", I looked at him confusedly.

"I will."

"Mr. Park, but I am here. You don't need to----"

"Please get in. I am not listening to anything."

I got to the front seat hesitantly while Jimin got to the driver seat.

"Miss Kim?"

"Yes, Mr. Park?"

"Just enjoy your time today. Forget that you are my secretary. Today, you are my date and I will treat you like one."

"As you wish, Mr. Park.", I replied, smiling.

*****

Making small talk, the car arrived at the venue. I was about to head out to open the car door for Mr. Park but he swiftly got out and before I even realized it, he was at the side of my door. He opened it for me and held a hand towards me.

"Ready to start the night?", He asked giving a smile.

"Yes, Mr. Park.", I held his hand and a jolt of electricity ran down my spine. His touch was electrifying and my body acted strangely to it.

I got out holding his hand.

Even after we were out, he didn't leave my hand. Instead, he kept my hand around his arm.

"Is it necessary Mr. Park?", I asked as I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"It looks good.", He smiled and I couldn't help but blush.

And we both headed inside.

*****

As soon as we had stepped inside, my eyes were blinded by the constant flashing of the lights of the cameras. Why did I forget that going on a date with Park Jimin is such a big deal? These cameras will make me blind.

I smiled at the cameras while taking in the reaction of the paparazzi. They seemed amazed at Jimin bringing a mysterious girl for the gala.

After taking some more photos, I finally exhaled as I reached inside. There were many people. The ladies were dressed in exquisite gowns and dresses while holding the glass of wine in their hands. The men were all dressed in expensive suits drinking and laughing. Basically, the circle of the elites.

But I was here with someone who was "The Elite of the Elites."

The hall fell silent as it processed that Park Jimin had just stepped inside. Everyone stared at us. The laughter and chatter died down and we were the center of attention.

The ladies secretly gossiped among themselves about who the girl beside Jimin was, not even feeling embarrassed to show their jealousy. The men felt jealous of the billionaire in their crowd who didn't even have to try to get anything.

The host of the party walked towards us. It was Mr. Choi.

"Welcome to the gala, Mr. Park and his beautiful date Miss?"

"Kim Y/N, His secretary.", I introduced myself.

"Welcome Miss Y/N.", He said.

"Mr. Choi, I would like to request you something.", I told.

"Yes? What is it Miss Kim?", He replied.

"As you can see that Mr. Park is a renowned figure in the country and me arriving with him today as his date is sure to raise some news from the paparazzi. But I would like you to clear the statements by telling that I am his secretary and Mr. Park has his personal life that should be left out as it is. We don't want any kind of fake news to surface in the media.", I said professionally.

"Wow, you have already thought it over, Miss Kim. Mr. Park, you have got a smart secretary.", He said.

Jimin nodded. "I know Mr. Choi. There's no one better than Miss Kim at this."

"Thank you for the compliments.", I told gratefully.

"I am very glad to have Mr. Park here in our charity gala. It's an honor for us and your family has been contributing constantly for many years. We are incredibly grateful."

"It's for a good cause, Mr. Choi. You may attend to your other guests. We will just be at one corner and quietly participate in the gala.", Jimin said and the man nodded. He went to welcome the other guests.

"Miss Kim, what would you like to drink?"

"I am fine Mr. Park. I will have to drive you back home since you will drink."

"No, not tonight. Tonight, I am going to only focus on my date and make sure she is having a great time. So, choose a drink. I won't have any drinks tonight. So, you don't need to be afraid.", He said and flashed a beautiful smile. Woah, what is happening to my heart all of sudden?

"I will just take some soft drinks. I can't handle hard drinks well."

"Alright."

Jimin picked two glasses of apple juice from the waiter who was walking with the tray.

I sipped the juice and so did Jimin. Some people were already waltzing on the floor and I secretly admired those. It was my dream to dance like that with my loved one.

"Can I have a dance with this beautiful lady right here?", Jimin asked as he saw me watching the people dance from time to time.

"N-No Mr. Park. I am good."

"Just one dance. Besides, I am going to feel hurt if you reject me.", He said.

"But I don't know how to dance....", I said hesitantly.

"Then, I will teach you, Miss Kim.", He said, still leaving his hand for me to hold.

"Ok....", I nodded and took his hand. He led us to the dance floor.

Soft music started playing in the background. Slowly, he brought his hands to my waist and held it while I kept mine on his shoulders.

"Miss Kim?", He called me.

"Yes, Mr. Park?"

"You just have to dance as if there is no one watching you and just feel the rhythm. Just think that only you and I are here right now.", He whispered.

"Thank you...", I muttered.

With my hands on his shoulders and his on my waist, we both started swaying side to side with the beautiful music.

I stared into his eyes which told a different story of their own. Usually, his eyes would be dark and empty with no emotions at all. But tonight was different.

I had never seen his eyes so soft. It was honestly so beautiful. The way his eyes gleamed in the darkness with only some light lighting---it was captivating. I was hypnotized by his beauty and for the first time after all these years, I was finally taking in his ethereal beauty.

I had noticed that he was charming and handsome before as well. Otherwise, the girls wouldn't flock around him. But tonight was something special. It was like I had finally realized something so deep. I was having a moment of epiphany.

The music playing helped to soothe my nerves and I couldn't explain this feeling that I was experiencing right now. What am I feeling?

"Miss Kim....", He whispered.

"Yes, Mr. Park? ", I was snapped out of my thoughts by his voice.

"You are the prettiest date I have ever had.", He told and flashed me a gorgeous smile.

My cheeks heated up and for a second, I was caught off guard. I always had everything prepared, every line, every movement would always be on my mind beforehand. But today, I was left dumbfounded by Park Jimin and his words...

"Thank You, Mr. Park.", I responded.

For a moment, I wanted to ask, "Do you know that you are my first date? "

Half of my life was spent just working. I had never gone for any dates. Work was everything for me these past six years and before that also, I was just a daddy's little girl and stuck with my friends and family. I hadn't even attended those proms, homecoming, whatever are those events. So, telling that Park Jimin was my first date wasn't so surprising.

But the thought of asking vanished because it was probably nothing for him though it was important for me.

---I wish I could freeze this moment right here, right now, and live in it forever---

Please vote and comment ><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 493 16
What if someday BTS Jeon Jungkook proposes you? What will be your reaction? This revolves around y/n , who is an army and loves BTS Jungkook. She ha...
502K 18.6K 41
โIf you need to fall, fall on that fat ass.โž BTS Jimin x Reader AU. It's him. The infamous 'Park Jimin' of your office. You never liked him much, bu...
796K 32.3K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
67.4K 2.9K 26
โš ๏ธ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...