Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

The light and the darkness

258 10 1
By EGvamp24

I let Mia sleep and Barry called me S.T.A.R.S. Labs quickly "Hey, what's with the sense of rush?" I asked Barry and I looked up to see Harrison Wells. "How the hell is he still alive?!" I yelled and Cisco and Barry stopped me back from attacking him "Ben calm down, this is Harrison Wells from a different Earth. Earth-2." "Earth-2?" I asked and he nodded. "Is this why you didn't want Mia here?" I questioned and Barry sighed "Mia, can't know yet. I'll tell her, just not yet." Barry told me and I nodded. "Did my doppelgänger did anything to him?" Wells asked and I frowned. "Not really, just controlled his fiancé." Cisco told him and he sighed. "Well, I'm not him." Wells said and I nodded "Well its gonna be hard looking at you, let's just hope Mia doesn't freak out when she sees you, oh wait she will." I said and Barry pulled me out of the lab.

Harrison's POV

"Hello. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Harrison Wells. Today, the future has arrived. Our city has seen incredible -impossible things: meta-humans men and women with extraordinary abilities: the ability to soar above buildings, to run faster than the speed of light." I announced and I saw my daughter Jesse in the crowd. "Unfortunately, most of these meta-humans have chosen the wrong path with these powers, a dark path. My team and I at S.T.A.R. Labs are committed to keeping up with these perilous times, and so may I present to you our new line of meta-human awareness apps?" I said and showed everyone the slide-show which they all clapped. "This technology will allow you to instantly detect the presence of a meta-human. You'll be instantly alerted to an approaching speedster, like Zoom or like Flash." I said and it bleeped then Flash came running in and I clapped. "Welcome, Flash." "Tell them the truth, Dr. Wells. Everything that has happened to this city the past two years is because of you. You created all of us metas. You created Zoom." Flash said and I smiled and walked out from the podium "I created Zoom?" "enormous blasts of dark matter radiation were silently expelled beneath this lab." He said and I sighed "I'm sorry, Flash, I believe all this fast running may have scrambled your brain." I said and he frowned. "You take no responsibility for the wreckage your mistakes have caused. Admit it, Wells, and then maybe you can truly help me do something about it." "Help you, because I'm the greatest tech entrepreneur of all time? You're the superhero, and we would all be safe if you would just do your job and stop Zoom." I told him and he glared at me and I thought of my daughter, Amelia. She must be so scared being held hostage by Zoom. Flash ran out and my alarm bleeped "Well, I guess it's safe to say the speedster sensors work." I said and everyone chuckled and Jesse walked over to me "You okay, Dad?" "I'm fine, sweetie." I smiled and looked at the crowd "Now where was I? Oh, that's right, the future.".

Mia's POV

I went to Jitter's then saw Cisco and Barry talking to a woman "Hey, Barr." "Mia!" Barry said in a surprised way and I raised an eyebrow. "You're Mia, I'm Patty." "Oh, Joe's new partner. Hi, It's so glad to finally meet you. I would have met you sooner but I had to go out of town to visit some friends." I told her and she smiled. "Hey, Barry, Did you hear I was right about King Shark?" Patty asked and I frowned "King Shark?" "Nice name. I like her." Cisco said and I smiled "Yeah, yeah, King Shark almost ate The Flash" Patty said and my eyes widened but I played it cool "Oh Really?" I questioned and Barry scoffed. "Oh, Oh, nah, I'm sure The Flash had it handled." "Oh, no, I was there. I saw it all. Some hooded guy saved his life." Patty said and I frowned, what is she talking about. "Wait, and you're not, like, traumatized or anything?" Cisco asked and Patty shook her head. "I just watched a half man-half shark take on the fastest man alive.
I love this city." Patty laughed and I smirked "See sorry. Oh, uh, Captain just texted me. He wants me to write my police report. Uh, you maybe want to write it with me?" Patty asked and I smiled "Uh, I can't tonight. I'm busy. Um, yeah, sorry. I've just got science stuff. Stuff I gotta science the stuff out of. Maybe next time." Barry said turning her down. "Yeah! Coolio- Yeah. But I'm gonna actually skip the coffee and go get a head start, so... Good to see you guys. Mia, it was nice to meet you." Patty said and I nodded "Nice to meet you, too." I told her then when she left I hit Barry's arm. "Hey!" "You are so clueless. She clearly wanted to go out with you." I said and Barry sighed "Stop, all right? I was gonna ask her out, and then a man-shark tried to eat me." He said and I sighed "Okay, wait so who was the hooded guy who saved you?" I asked and he shrugged "I don't know, he left when I got the chance to thank him." Barry said and I nodded "Well, I'm gonna go to the lab and train." "No!" Barry muttered and I frowned. "What?" I asked and I looked at Cisco and he looked weirded out. "cisco? Cisco" I said and tapped on his shoulder "Cisco?" "We have another breach."He gasped and Barry and I frowned. "What? How do you know?" "Central City Bank. You gotta go now!" Cisco told Barry and he ran to the bank.

I went to the precinct and I saw Barry and sighed "Barry, what happened?" "Uh, turns out the meta is named Dr. Light, uh I have to go, I'll see you later. I got a date with Patty." Barry said and my eyes widened "Wait, what? Barry, I'm so proud of you! I should get going, need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs, Ben and I are filling out applications together." I said and Barry nodded "Sure... uh, I'll see ya." He said and left.

Ben's POV

Barry texted me that Mia was on her way to S.T.A.R. Labs so I called her "Hey uh, I'm at Jitter's. So you can come over here." I said and she sighed "Oh, okay. Uh, is everything okay? You, Barry and Cisco are acting weird around me today." Mia asked and I sighed "I'm good. Hey, I heard Barry's got a date today." I said and Mia chuckled. "I know... Alright I'm turning around." Mia said and I sighed in relief "See ya soon." I told her and hung up the phone, I drove to Jitter's and hopefully Mia bought it.

Mia's POV

Once I got to Jitter's but I didn't see Ben "Hey, hey, Mia." I heard and finally saw him run in which made me confused "Uh, I thought you were already here?" I questioned and he nodded "Yeah, uh I was. Uh, I just went back to my car." He said and I nodded. "Ah, uh so I put in an application in for CCPD but I also got a call from Central City museum" I told Ben and he nodded "You should talk to them." Ben said and I smiled. "What about you? Did CCPN get in touch with you?" I asked and he sighed "Let me get you a hot chocolate" he said and I chuckled. "You know me so well... everything is perfect." I said and he kissed my cheek then Ben went up to the counter. I looked at my application to the museum and I sighed, I felt a buzz and I looked down at Ben's phone to see Barry texted him that Ben shouldn't bring me by the lab anytime soon, I frowned then looked up to see Ben was still in line getting Coffee. I grabbed my bag then rushed out of Jitter's and went to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Ben's POV

The barista gave me Mia's hot chocolate and my coffee "Thank you." I muttered then turned around to see Mia was gone. "Crap" I muttered and I threw away the drinks and ran to my car. I dialed Barry's phone number and but it went to message "Damn it!... Barry, Mia's on her way to the labs." I said into the phone then drove to the lab.

Mia's POV

I went up to Cisco's workshop and I sighed "Cisco, what the hell is going on?" I asked and I paused when I saw the person in front of me, definitely wasn't Cisco but it was Thawne and every moment of him came flooding back and I screamed.

Barry's POV

I couldn't see from Dr. Light's light but I heard footsteps running in "Barry!" "What? What!" I questioned as I held out my arms for the person and I felt them hold me up. "Mia's here! She's..." Ben said and suddenly we heard Mia scream. "Oh no." "I got it." Cisco said and I heard them run out of the lab.

Mia's POV

I was about to use my powers but Cisco and Ben stopped me "How? Cisco, Ben, how is this possible? How the hell is he still alive?" "This isn't Thawne, Mia. This is Harrison Wells from Earth-2. Here, c'mon. Let's go to the training room and calm down." Ben said holding my hands and I nodded. He pulled me out but I looked back at the guy who looks like my father and the guy who killed my mom, and also controlled me. "C'mon" Ben said and we were now down the hall.

Cisco's POV

Ben took Mia to the training room and I sighed "I guess my other counter-part did something to her too?" Harry said and I nodded "He killed her adopted mother and controlled her and the Harrison Wells on this Earth was her father." I told him and he nodded "Hm... I should get back to work." Wells said and I rolled my eyes then went to see is Mia was okay. "Hey, M. You okay?" I asked and he pushed me to the wall "Why didn't you guys tell me about this?" She asked and my eyes widened "Hey, Mia. I'm sorry, it was my fault. I told them not to tell you, its just that you just lost your mom and you lost your dad. I didn't want this to weigh you down." Barry said and Mia sighed. "Barry, I'm totally fine. You know what, I'm good." She said and I frowned "Was you pushing me to the wall being fine?" I asked and she sighed "I'm sorry." Mia said and she hugged me but pulled away "But if you lie to me again, I will hurt you guys." she said and Wells came in and cleared his throat. "I should- introduce myself better. I'm Harrison Wells, not the guy who hurt you." Harry said all calm and I frowned, why is he not cold to her, I'm confused.

Mia's POV

"Hi." I muttered and he kept looking at me and I was so confused "Uh, I should go finish my research." Wells said and he left. Iris came in and I sighed "Finally someone who I could talk to." I muttered and she frowned "You good?" She asked and I sighed "Did you know about Harrison Wells?" I asked and I could tell by the look of her face that she did. "Oh my god! Really! Am i the only one you guys didn't tell?" I said and Barry's phone buzzed. "That's me. I got it." Barry said and he looked so helpless and I frowned "Barry, let me help you." Iris said and I sighed "Okay, what's wrong with you?" I asked Barry and he sighed. "Oh, Dr. Light who is Linda's doppelgänger blinded me, don't worry I'll get my eyesight back" Barry said and I groaned "Wow, you guys are so bad at telling me stuff." I said and Iris read Barry's text. "Uh, "Running a little late. P." Who's P?" She asked and Barry sighed "P. - That's Patty." "My dad's partner Patty?" Iris asked and Barry nodded. "Mm-hmm." "What is she running late for?" She asked and I smirked "Their first date." I muttered and Barry sighed "That's so great!" "She's great. Yeah, no, Patty's great. I just, you know I doubt she's gonna give me another shot when I have to cancel on her." Barry said and I shook my head. "Don't cancel." "I'm blind, Mia. A literal blind date. It's not gonna work." Barry said and Iris smiled "Hey, we are in S.T.A.R. Labs. Come on, there's gotta be something here that can help you get through the night." She said looking around and we both looked to Cisco and I smiled "Or someone." We both said and Cisco looked at us and Barry went to the other side of Cisco "Cisco, hey!" "To your left." Iris said and I rolled my eyes "Other left." I said and he went towards the elevator "Cisco." Barry said and I ran to help him.

After we helped Barry get ready, I stayed with Cisco to give Barry tips "She's two steps in front of you." Cisco said and I sighed "This is gonna be a long night... Okay! Barry, just sit down." I said and he did so. "I'm so sorry I'm late." "No, don't be. You know, I actually judge my dates on whether or not they stand me up, so you are off to a great start." Patty said and I smiled. "What do you mean? Who would stand you up?" "Oh, I have a reputation. Not that kind of reputation.
That's not what I meant." Patty said and Cisco laughed "That's embarrassing." He said and I hit his arm then ate a piece of Tempura Chicken from our takeout. "You know, I actually I arrested a boyfriend once." Patty said and I snickered a bit but cleared my throat "A very ex-boyfriend, while we were at dinner. He got really wasted and decided to insult the waitress, so I cited him for public intoxication." "That is hilarious." Barry chuckled and I sighed "Dude, she looks amazing. You have to tell her how amazing she looks." "Yeah, do that." I said and Barry cleared his throat. "You look amazing, Patty." "Uh, thanks, I actually had a really hard time trying to figure out what to wear, like, if I should wear a dress or if this color was a little weird." Patty said and Cisco rolled his eyes and I sighed "Hey, it's very hard. We women have lots to put on." I said and his eyes widened "Oh, shut up." I said and I went back to Barry and Patty. "No, you look great. Um, yeah, no, that what would you call that color?" Barry asked and Cisco and My eyes widened "Uh..." "We can't tell. The feed's black and white." "Yeah, whatever it is, that color should thank you for wearing it." Barry said and I was impressed "My man." "Smooth." Cisco and I muttered and the waiter brought a list of wine's. "Oh, wine list. Here we go." "Uh, yes, uh, got it. Thank you. Um Um, you know, why don't you... Sorry - The guy always picks. Why don't you choose?" Barry stuttered and I smiled "Yeah, what do you want, red or white?" "Whatever you'd like." Barry answered Patty and Cisco smirked "Uh, yeah. You got this. Why do you even need us?" He said and I took out the fortune cookie's from the takeout bag and gave one to Cisco.

I laid my head on Cisco's shoulder and I watched as Barry and Patty talked "So I've actually been dying to ask you, what was it like to be struck by lightning?" Patty asked and I smirked "Life-changing, to be honest." "Did it hurt?" Patty asked and I sighed. "I mean, all I really remember is feeling electricity surging through my body. It was an intensity I had never felt, like I was instantly connected to everything around me. Then I woke up from a coma nine months later." Barry said and I rolled my eyes "Waking up in the future like that, it's like time travel." "Sort of, yeah." Barry said and I scoffed "I literally died and came back to life." I muttered and Cisco elbowed me. "When I was nine, I actually drowned.
I hit my head on the diving board and fell into the swimming pool. Uh, my heart stopped for, I think, two minutes until my dad rescued me and saved my life." Patty said and I frowned. "Yeah. So I guess we've both cheated death. I heard Mia was in a car accident that she actually was trapped in the car when it went into the lake." Patty said and I sighed. "Yeah, uh she was on her way home and the rain made her swerve and she hit her head on impact. The doctors said her heart stopped for five minutes and Lightning struck her which started her heart." Barry said and I remembered being trapped in the car. "I've been through a few things in my life that taught me not to be afraid of anything. I think fear is what holds people back from being who they should be." Patty said and Cisco nodded "Ugh, preach!" He said and Barry jumped and I cleared my throat. "Yeah, We're still here, creepin' and peepin'." Cisco said and Patty frowned. "You okay?" "Sorry, I just Yeah, I really agree with that." Barry said and Patty nodded. "Really? - Mm-hmm. I think another thing, too, I think you can't see me." She said and Cisco dropped his candy "Abort!" "What? What do you mean?" Barry questioned and my eyes widened. "I think you can't see me. Come on, I would not be a good detective if I couldn't have figured this one out. I don't know." Patty laughed and Barry chuckled "Uh, yeah - Yeah. I'm really sorry and embarrassed I didn't say anything - I had my pupils dilated earlier." Barry said taking off his glasses and me and Cisco frowned. "Barry." "Barry!" Me and Cisco yelled as he put the glasses in his coat pocket. "Barry! We lost our eyes!" "No, you have a great smile." We heard Barry say and I sighed "Really, how do you know I'm smiling?" "Just a hunch." Barry said and I smiled and looked to Cisco "I think he got this." I told him and he frowned. "Wanna watch Harry Potter?" I asked and he smirked "Girl, you know I do." He said and I went to get my laptop.

We were in the middle of the movie when the alarm rang and I frowned "Dr. Light attacked CCPN." Cisco said and I gasped "Oh my god. Ben is there." I said and I drove to CCPN. I ran in to see they brought someone out in a body bag and I got so worried "Ben!" I yelled and one police officer stopped me but Joe told him I was good to come. "Where's Ben?" I asked and Joe sighed "He's fine, just a couple of bruises. They took him to Central City memorial hospital" "Thanks to him and Iris, I'm fine." Linda said and I smiled "Yeah, he loves to save the day." I said and Joe nodded. "This is because of me. I should've been here." Barry said and I frowned "Barry, you were blind." "Yeah, There's nothing that you could have done." I said and he sighed as he looked down at Dr. Lights mask. "You think this mask can help us find that woman?" "Any evidence on this is just gonna match Linda. I'll think of something else. Light's not gonna kill or hurt anyone again." Barry said and we both went to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Caitlin, are you guys okay?" "Yeah - Barry, I'm sorry. Doctor Light's never killed before. I thought we could reason with her." Jay said and I sighed. "You cannot reason with someone under Zoom's influence, and now a man is dead because of you, Garrick. This whole thing is because of you. He doubts himself because of you, but believe me, Barry can do what you could not. Barry can stop Zoom." Harry said and I frowned "I spent two years hunting Zoom." "Wrong! Zoom hunted you! You spent the last two years of your life running, running, running from Zoom." They both yelled at each other and I couldn't handle the noise. "Zoom would have killed me just like he will kill Barry if you lead him down this path!" "No, because he is not like you. Barry runs towards danger, not from it, because Barry's not a coward." Harry said and Jay punched Harry and I took a step back as they started going at it and I felt my powers rush to my hands and I closed my eyes "Stop it. Stop, please. Guys, just stop. Enough!" I yelled and a blue wave pushed them apart and my eyes widened. "I'm sorry. I uh, I need to be alone for a bit." I said and I walked to the training room.

I sat down on the bench and I held my head in my hands then sighed "You okay?" I heard and I looked up to see Harry and I sighed "I don't know. I think what I have seen in the past month got me stressed out. I mean, my mom died and my father who looks exactly like you was taken away from me even though I didn't even know he was my own father." I said and he nodded and sat down next to me. "Cisco told me my doppelgänger controlled you. I'm not him so you have to forget that and start trusting me." Harry said and I smirked "Do you have a daughter?" I asked and he was hesitant. "Yes" He said and I nodded "I guess that's one thing that's the same about this Earth and Earth-2." I said and he nodded. "She's very much like you." He said and stood up then left the room. I went back to the cortex and saw that Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Jay and Harry were looking at Dr. Lights mask. "How did you get this?" "Iris shot it off Doctor Light when she attacked Linda." Barry said and I frowned. "You know how to use the mask to find Light?" "Yes, I do.
All we have to do is give it to him." Harry said looking at Cisco and my eyes widened. "Why me?" "Because you have powers." Harry told him and Barry laughed but then frowned "What are you talking about?" Cisco asked and looked to me then back to Harry. "I developed this watch to detect meta-humans." Harry said and he walked over to me and Barry which the watch beeped then it stopped when Harry stepped over to Caitlin "You never got an alert on your phone. You never reprogrammed the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite, and this is why." Harry said and he took one step towards Cisco and the watch beeped and I sighed "He's a meta-human."

"Cisco, have you known about this, and you didn't say anything to us?" "Yeah, I was gonna tell you. Thanks a lot, Harry. I swear I was, but I didn't." Cisco said and I sighed. "I was just I was afraid." "Afraid of what?" Barry asked and I turned to him. "Dr. Wells said the dark matter gave Cisco this, this gift." I started but Cisco stopped me "He said that one day I'd thank him for it. What if I become like him?" Cisco said and Caitlin sighed "Cisco, I don't think any of us would become evil if we all of sudden got powers, even if they were from Dr. Wells." "Yeah, maybe you're right. I should have said something. We should of said something." Cisco said talking about me and him. "That's my fault. I'm sorry." "Well, you can be sorry later, because right now, we have to use your powers to find Doctor Light." Harry said and I sighed. "Cisco, your abilities, how do they work?" "Uh, I get these feelings sometimes, these vibes, visions of the breachers when they come to this Earth. Just like How Mia could see the future with the pied piper. I just I'm not sure what triggers it.
Sometimes it just happens. Sometimes it's when I'm touching something of theirs." Cisco said and I frowned "Touch the mask. You want to find Doctor Light, do it." Harry told him and Cisco sighed and touched it but he frowned. "I don't think it's working." "Try again." Harry said and Cisco sighed "Try again!" Harry yelled and we all looked at him and frowned. "I'm sorry, it's not" Cisco said and I sighed "Again!" "I can't control it." Cisco said and Harry sighed "Because you're afraid. I'm telling you-" "Harry, he said he can't do it, just calm down." I told him and he shook his head. "I don't know how it works! I can't just make it happen!" "I'm telling you, yes, you can!" Harry said shoving Dr. Lights mask at Cisco and he gasped. I frowned and looked at Barry "South Plaza train station, platform 15." Cisco said and Harry smiled then looked to Barry "What are you waiting for?" He said and Barry ran to the train station. "Guys, the platform's crowded. Are you sure she's here?" "She should be wearing a black trench coat." Cisco told him and I sighed "Found her." Barry said through the comm and Barry finally found Dr. Light.

"Guys, should have talked about this before I left, but how should I stop her?" Barry asked and I looked to Harry "Keep trying different angles, Barry. Find her blind spot." "I can't get close enough. What should I do?" Barry asked and Harry frowned. "I don't know." "I gotta tell ya, that's not exactly the answer I was looking for." Barry said and I got an Idea "You need to confuse her. Give her more than one target, so she does not know who to fire at." I said and Barry sighed. "All right, how do I do that?" "By running so fast, you create multiple afterimages of yourself, you create a speed mirage." Harry said and I smiled "A wha- speed mir I've never run that fast." "Well, from what I've been told, you've traveled through time. You'll be more than fast enough." Harry told Barry and he looked to me and I smirked. "Okay." He said and he tried it but he looked like he was done "Barr?" "I can't do it." He told us and I sighed "Yes, you can, Barry. Hey, Dr. Wells is right. You are fast, faster than I ever was and better than I ever will be. Don't let fear and doubt hold you back like it did to me. You're The Flash, Barry. Show Light what that means." Jay told Barry and I nodded. Barry finally knocked out Dr. Light and we got the cell ready for her in the pipeline "Doctor Light is safely locked in the pipeline." "Nicely done. Wells, thank you for helping Barry put away Doctor Light." Jay said and I hugged Barry.

"So what now?" "We do what Dr. Wells said. We use her to lure Zoom here, end this once and for all." Barry said and Jay frowned "You can't be serious." "More breachers are gonna come. More innocent people may die. I can't let this happen anymore." Barry said and Jay shook his head and sighed "You're making a mistake. Okay, Zoom is a nightmare you can't wake up from." Jay said and Barry rolled his eyes. "I've already had my worst nightmare. His name was Reverse Flash, and I spent a long time being afraid of him. I'm not gonna be afraid anymore." "Okay, Barry. You may be faster than me, but you're not ready to fight Zoom by yourself." Jay told him and he shook his head. "That's just it, Jay. I'm not gonna fight him by myself. I've got all of them to help me. I've got Dr. Wells. I've got you." Barry said and Jay looked to the ground "No, I can't in good conscience help you when I know it'll only lead to you losing your speed, or even worse, your death. It might just get your sister killed too." Jay said and I frowned. "Optimism must be an Earth-1 thing." Cisco said and I nodded "You all need to ask yourself why this man, for years, wouldn't admit that he was responsible for the Particle Accelerator exploding underground. He may not be Harrison Wells from your Earth, but he has just as many secrets as the one you knew." Jay said and I looked at Harry and he looked at me then to the ground. "Jay, please don't go." Caitlin said and Jay sighed "I'm so sorry, Caitlin." Jay said then left.

Barry, Cisco, Caitlin and I went to Jitter's and Cisco got our drinks "Are you okay?" I asked Caitlin and she sighed "Yeah, I just I was getting used to Jay being part of the team." "Well, look, Jay is a hero. They always seem to show up just when you need 'em." Barry said and Cisco came back with our drinks and he put down a piece of paper with a cell phone number. "Yo, peep that." "Wow!" We all said and I smiled "That's how it's done, young Padawan." "good for you Cisco." I said and he nodded. "Going on a date next week. Things are looking up for Cisco Ramon." "I guess so." Barry said and Cisco sighed "Still stuck with these powers, though. Just don't know how to feel about 'em." "You don't gotta go through it alone." I told him and I held out my hand for his and he took it and I smiled. "And now you need a cool name." "Oh, snap! You're totally right. I gotta think about this one. Well, you know me. It's gotta be perfect." Cisco said and we nodded "Something that really sings, you know?" "Something like Vibe?" I said and he nodded "Vibe." "Vibe." Caitlin and Cisco said and I nodded then laughed. I took a ship of my hot chocolate and I looked up to see Harry walking away and I frowned.

Third Person POV

"Your father has abandoned you." Zoom said to Harrison Wells Daughter and she shook her head "You're lying! My father's the smartest man alive. He'll find me, he'll save me, and then he'll kill you." "I will not die." Zoom said and a chuckle erupted from the darkness and out came The Huntress or by her real name Amelia Wells. "Hate to break it to you sis but what happens to you and dad is still to be decided." She said and Jesse frowned "Amelia, please. Dad loves you. Please." She said and Amelia sighed then glared at her "Dad, doesn't care about me. He was the reason I became a Meta-Human and he turned his back on me." Amelia said and Jesse shook her head then Huntress used her powers and connected her mind to Jesse and showed her the pain and agony that Amelia went through.

(A/n: the photo at the top is Huntress's suit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 941 12
After your brother, Barry Allen, got struck by lightning the night the particle accelerator exploded, you have the unique opportunity to enter the wo...
7.5K 328 22
Ashley was normal. WAS. But that changed 1 year and six months ago. The Flash has saved the city from a black hole but that wasn't what Ashley cared...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...