Playful Love (FanFic Version)

By Devilish_angelR

Cover Credits to luckykr13.... The college nerd, Gauri Sharma fell in love because of a simple dare, that fam... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 14

8.4K 450 45
By Devilish_angelR

Gauri~

Omkara came into the presentation room and for some odd reason I can sense that he was furious.

"Hello Omkara." I said standing beside Siddharth. "This is Siddharth Khurana of Khurana industries and he's here for the same reason as you." I said introducing Siddharth to Omkara.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi." Sid said shaking hands with Omkara. He mumbled a Hello curtly.

"Shall we start the presentations." Omkara said moving towards the presentation room without even waiting for us to join.

Soon the presentation began, Omkara and Siddharth both gave their respective presentations. Most of the members liked Omkara's presentation and wanted to go with that where as I liked both Sid's and Omkara's and was in dilemma.

"I think you should make a deal with Oberoi's Gauri, I honestly feel that his presentation is better than mine." Siddharth whispered to me.

"Thank you for understanding, Sid. I know you have been trying hard to get this project." I said.

"Hey don't worry, whether I get the project or not, we are gonna be good friends and As a good friend I wanted you to go for the one which is the best for you." He said smiling. This guy is really a gem and Anchal is really lucky to have him.

"Sorry for the disappointment, Sid. And Thanks for understanding. I hope  I will get to see you and Anchal soon." I said shaking hands with Sid.

"So, since you got the deal, Mr. Oberoi. We will visit and sign the documents shortly. Congratulations on your success." I said shaking hands with Om and he held my hand firmly mumbling a Thank You. I think I could have a bruise.

I asked Lisa to arrange for our Visit to the construction site.

I was in my cabin gathering things to Visit the construction site with Omkara when my Office doors opened again by Omkara. See, I had a wise decision by letting Rudra babysit Ved. I mentally patted myself for taking a wise decision.

I looked up and saw Omkara, one minute he was at the door looking angry and the next minute, he was standing inches near me as I was caged between him and the wall. What just happened!

"Omkara, wh.. What are you doing? " I asked seeing him so close to me.

"What were you doing with that Khurana, Gauri? Who gave you the right to hug him." Omkara almost shouted making me flinch.

"That's none of your business and I have no right to question me about anything I do." I gave back to him.

"I have every right to question you, Gauri. Because you are mine and I will kill everyone who cares to touch what is mine." He said in a calm yet cold tone.

"I am not yours and may be I had been but then again I was a innocent gullible girl but now I am not going to get into your lies. What we have between us, now is business, it will be good for both of us, if you act that way." I said in a firm tone and dashed out of my room taking my bag.

Rudra~

I proudly said to my sister that I can take care of Ved but now, I have been trying since an hour to get Ved bathed but I couldn't. Every time it was either my Mom or sister, who gives him a bath and I would just change his clothes and feed him playing with him. I thought feeding babies and changing clothes to them is a big task but now I know that getting them bathed is a bigger task than that. I don't know what to do now. I think I should take him to my office and ask Bhavya to help me, I hope she knows that. She always says proudly that there is nothing Bhavya couldn't do.

I took the bag my sister packed for Ved along with his food and went towards my office.

"Bhavya, can you come inside? " I called her through intercom and within minutes she was standing in my office.

"What can I do for you, Sir?" Bhavya asked.

"Well, Ms. Rathore. I have heard you many times saying that there is nothing no cannot do, so, here is an opportunity to prove your talent." I said smirking.

"Sure sir, what is it? " She asked with a attitude.

"Get this little guy here bathed." I said and the color drained in her face.

"What happened, Ms. Rathore. Cat got your tongue? " I asked.

"Sir, when I said I can do anything, I said about work related things. I don't know, how to get a baby bathed." She said nervously.

"At least help me with him." I said and she nodded.

"Go and ask someone on to get a bath tub for him." I said and dismissed her.

A few minutes later a small baby bathtub filled with warm water was brought and placed in office.

"Chalo Ved, let's get you bathed." I said removing his onesie and he protested.

"Okay, I got it." I said, "Bhavya, turn around this little guy is feeling shy." I said to Bhavya.

"Now, let's get you bathed." I said and placed Ved in the warm water tub. As I tried to shampoo his hair, he began to splash the water by beating it with his hands and bouncing in the water tub happily.

"Ved, we can play later. Let's get you bathed, be a good boy." I cooed and applied shampoo on his hair to wash it. I was half way washing his hair thinking how good I am at handling kids, when Ved began to cry loudly proving me wrong.

"What happened? Why are you crying? " I asked panicked and he cried even more.

"Sir, I think the shampoo foam entered into his eyes." Bhavya said.

"You have been watching him all the time! You pervert girl!! O God, there is no safety for boys in this world. " I said and Bhavya rolled her eyes.

"Just, clean his eyes or do something" Bhavya almost shouted.

"Hey, I don't know. How this works, it's my first time getting a baby bathed." I argued.

"What's happening here? " Jhanvi aunty asked coming inside my room.

"Hello Aunty, I was giving a bath to Ved and he began to cry all of a sudden." I explained to her.

"Seems like he got shampoo in his eyes." Jhanvi aunty said and Bhavya gave me a look.

"Get up and let me give him a bath." Jhanvi aunty said and I moved aside letting her help Ved.

I asked Bhavya to help her while I will wait outside the washroom.

I walked out of the washroom with foam covering my hands as I shook my hands the foam bubbles flew and fell on Jhanvi aunty's husband, which was sitting in the sofa of my office and I failed to notice him.

"I am sorry, I didn't notice you." I quickly apologized dabbing a tissue on his coat.

"It's okay, Young man. It happens sometimes." He said coolly.

"Thanks for understanding Uncle, I mean sir." I said quickly correcting myself.

"It's okay, you can call me Uncle, even though I am as young as you." He said laughing and I laughed along.

"You are so cool, I will call you Uncle Cool from now." I said laughing.

Jhanvi aunty came carrying Ved on her hip, who was wrapped in a blue fluffy towel, smiling.

"Sorry for troubling you, Aunty." I said.

"I enjoyed it, Rudra. It's not at all a trouble for me. In fact I remembered my Omkara's childhood days, even he has the same silky black hair and used to cry whenever I used to wash it. I felt like I was reliving the moments." Jhanvi aunty said smiling. "Now, get me his dress, I will get him ready." She said and Bhavya gave her Ved's bag.
Jhanvi aunty began to dress up Ved making him lay on the sofa.

"How easily you woman will do that things, I was trying to get him ready from past two hours." I said after Jhanvi aunty got Ved ready.

"That's the power of a mother, Rudra. She can do anything when it comes to the matter of her child." Aunty said smiling.

"That's right, A woman can do anything." I said appreciatively. "I think I should get a nanny for getting him bathed." I said.

"Why nanny? " Jhanvi aunty asked.

"My mom or his mom are the ones who will get him ready and since My mom went on a vacation and his mom, who is my sister is busy handling works, I thought I should help her by babysitting him but I think I should get him a nanny to get him bathed but I am sure, my sister will kill me, if she gets to know I let her baby with a nanny." I said.

"Yes, we can't trust kids with anyone today but If you don't mind, we can help you with this cutie pie here. I really likes to spend time with him." Jhanvi aunty said.

"Not at all, Aunty. I would gladly let you spend time with him, I think it's a good idea since you are staying in the same resort." I said happily. I totally believe Jhanvi aunty and Tej uncle with Ved, they are nice people whom I can trust upon with Ved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
687 77 6
Our lives comprise of various human interactions-- some which leaves a lasting impression, while others leave scarring ones. Some people come into y...
29.7K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
25.2K 1.9K 14
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue. When Omkara Singh...