Assassins Love // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

In which Jimin and Yoongi both work at the same agency as one of the best assassins in the world. So what hap... More

Chapter 1: The Files
Chapter 2: Cat Eyes
Chapter 3: Save(d)
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Betrayal
Chapter 6: Again
Chapter 7: Ammo
Chapter 8: Traitor
Chapter 9: News
Chapter 10: Mission
Chapter 11: DNR
Chapter 12: Two days
Chapter 13: Cafe
Chapter 14: Workshop
Chapter 15: Extraction
Chapter 16: Taking it Back
Chapter 17: New Friends
Chapter 18: CD
Chapter 19: Taken
Chapter 20: Bullseye
Chapter 21: Camera
Chapter 22: Hitman
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Hate is a Strong Word
Chapter 25: Cards for War
Chapter 26: Locked Away
Chapter 27: True Feelings
Chapter 28: Red Eyes
Chapter 29: Tiger
Chapter 30: Break Up
Chapter 31: Hidding
Chapter 32: Vote
Chapter 33: Forgive Me
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Window
Chapter 36: Bomy
Chapter 37: Treehouse
Chapter 38: Boredom
Chapter 39: Questions
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Chapter 41: Dream
Chapter 42: The Past
Chapter 43: Date
Chapter 44: Home
Chapter 45: Couch
Chapter 46: Bingo
Chapted 47: Rescue
Chapter 48: Reverse
Chapter 49: Sleep
Chapter 50: Groceries
Chapter 51: Xion
Chapter 52: Germany
Chapter 53: Food
Chapter 54: Stripper
Chapter 55: Look At Me
Chapter 57: Mistake
Chapter 58: Team
Chapter 59: Pieces
Chapter 60: Flip
Chapter 61: Nightfall
Chapter 62: Return
Chapter 63: Offical
Chapter 64: Park
Chapter 65: High
Chapter 66: Together

Chapter 56: Dirty

980 44 10
By btshandbook

Jimins pov

The next day Taehyung and I put our plan in motion.

Taehyung has an old friend who is also an undercover cop that lives in Germany and he is going to help us.

Eric Nam, that was the name Taehyung told me.

We haven't seen Ilhoon around a lot which is concerning us a bit, however, a guard told us that Ilhoon will be at a restaurant doe about an hour

So that gave us time to meet up with Eric and get to know him a bit before we went to the restaurant and pretended like we were doing a drug exchange.

Eric and his team want to take down BtoB, the gang Ilhoon is in, but never had any inside men in so that is what we are going to be.

Taehyung and I were facing away from Ilhoon but Eric was not so he was telling us the things the democrat was doing and one of them was looking at Taehyung and me.

"Okay yell stupid bastard, pick me up and then throw me to the ground and beat me up. Once the owner kicks you out, look shocked at Ilhoon then run out." Eric said and we nod.

Taehyung suddenly pushed his seat back, walked around to Eric picked him up by his collar, and threw him to the floor.

I then stood up and yelled 'STUPID BASTARD' and kicked him hard but not too hard to where he breaks something.

Like Eric said the owner rushed out and kicked us out.

As we walked out we turned our faces to Ilhoon who smirked at us. We then ran out of the restaurant and back to the hotel room and locked our door.

"Dude that was amazing." Taehyung squealed.

"We should become actors." I laughed. "Madam," I bowed to him and stuck out my hand.

"Sir." Taehyung chuckled and took my hand.

I then put one hand on Taehyungs waist as Taehyung put his hands on my shoulders. We then started dancing while laughing together until someone knocked on the door.

I moved and looked through the peephole and saw Ilhoon. I turned around and nodded and Taehyung who did as the plan said to do.

As I opened the door Taehyung put cocaine in a drawer but made sure Ilhoon saw it.

"So you two are dirty assassins." He chuckled walking in and then locked the door.

"Are you going to fire us because of it?" I sassed.

"No, I want you two to work for me. You see I am not just a pretty face." Taehyung snickered. "I am a pretty face with a mafia under my ass." I was shocked.

'We are going to be in Germany for a long time.' I thought.

"Why should we join?" Taehyung asked playing with one of his knives.

"If you know Eric that means you two are good and you two probably know a lot and you two would be a great protection to me." He smiled.

"How high up would we be, cause I will not be anyone's minions?" I asked crossing my arms and glaring at Ilhoon.

"You would be at my round table per se." I looked at Taehyung who nods.

"Okay, so when do we start?" I lifted an eyebrow as I asked.

"Tomorrow, come by my room first thing in the morning and I will bring you to BtoB Mafia," he chuckled and then walked out.

"We are getting in deep Jimin," Taehyung said worriedly.

"At least we have each other." I sighed and walked to Taehyung and plopped myself on him.

"What about the wedding?" He asked rubbing my back.

"I may have to c-cancel it a-again," I froze tearing up.

"Man I wish he called someone else." Taehyung threw his head back and I moved up more on this chest.

"I am scared to tell Yoongi" I confessed.

"Why?"

"Well we both really want this wedding and I don't want to tell him it is off. And he has to take care of Dongju." I cried a bit harder.

"Jimin, Yoongi knows what we do for a living, he knows things go sideways sometimes and that people here need our help. Yoongi will be fine with taking care of Dongju." Taehyung brought my face out of his chest to make me look at him.

"Thanks," I moved around more so I could wrap my arms around Taehyung neck.

Taehyung brought his arms up and put them around my waist.

"You are so small, like a little boy." he giggled.

"I am not small and I am a man. I just happened... to be a... smaller than the average man." Taehyung burst out laughed and I hit his chest lightly.

"You're small! You're small!" He chanted.

"Shut up and go to sleep." I snapped.

"What about dinner?"

"You can starve." Taehyung chuckled at my sassy attitude.

"For you," Taehyung returned to hug me and we fell asleep like we did when we were younger.

The next morning...
3rd person pov

Taehyung and Jimin fixed their outfits before they knocked on Ilhoon's door.

"WHO IS IT?" Ilhoon yelled.

"Snake and V" Jimin responded and the door opened.

Ilhoon smirked and moved aside so they could walk in.

"Boys I would like you to meet the two dirty assassins I was talking about," Ilhoon announces to a room of unknown faces.

"This is Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, and Peniel," (a/n: I feel bad for splitting up Btob😅) Ilhoon said and pointed to the faces.

"Hello," V and Snake said at the same time and bowed to show "respect".

"So Ilhoon are you sure about these two?" Peniel asked.

"Have you seen or heard what these guys can do?" The four males shook their heads.

"Send them in the ring," Minhyuk smirked.

"Good idea, boys do you mind showing these guys what you got?" Ilhoon asked turning to Snake and V.

"Could we kill them?" V asked innocently.

"Depends on who you pick" Ilhoon nodded and the innocently look in Taehyungs eyes turned dark, scaring the mafia guys.

"Then we will do it," he chuckled evilly.

'Damn I am a good actor!' Taehyung laughed inside his head.

"Well let's get going then," Changsub chuckled and got up and out of his seat as the others than did the same.

"Let's go," Jimin said and followed the mafia leaders.

"Oh, we also don't allow phones so put them in here." Ilhoon took a basket from a woman and stuck it out in front of the two assassins.

Snake and V looked at each other before they fished out their phones and dropped them in the basket.

"Tiffany put them with the rest," he gave the basket to the lady, "you can get them one we come back," Ilhoon said and continue to walk to the elevator.

~•~•~

They now stand in front of the Bahntower.

"My operation is under this famous tower," Ilhoon whispered in Snakes ear before he started walking again.

He gave the guard a nod and the guy started taking in his walkie talkie.

When the guard opened the door they immediately turned to the right and went down the hall and into another elevator that was guarded.

"Hey Zico and to the ring," Ilhoon said and the guy nodded and pressed 5 on the elevator.

Instead of going up the elevator went down. Snake and V looked at each other confused but didn't question it.

"Are we going to have a fight?" Zico asked looking Snake up and down.

"Yeah and btw this is Snake and V." Zico bit his lip but then the elevator opened.

"I hope we can talk later" Zico whispered in Snakes ear before he could walk out.

Snake growled slightly and showed Zico his ring.

"That doesn't do anything for me, baby. Watch out cause I will take you by surprise." Zico chuckled and watch Snake walk away.

"Ohh Snake snatching all the men." V bumped Snakes elbow.

"I am going to have to watch that one." Snake chuckled and looked back at the elevator and saw Zico who then blew a kiss at him.

"Okay, boys you will be able to stretch and get ready before you fight," Ilhoon announced and left Snake and V in a room.

"Maybe I can have Suga on a call and then Zico will hear and leave me alone," Jimin suggested.

"Dude, did you see the way Zico looked at you? I think to get him to go away will take a lot," Snake nodded and continued to stretch for the next 30 minutes

"Okay Snake, V follow me". Zico smirked and Snake scoffed. "Come on Snakie" Zico chuckled and waved me over with V.

"Only my husband can call me that." Snake growled intensely walked past him, forgetting what he just called Yoongi.

Zico bit his tongue as he watched the angry male walk back to his friend but he pushed his feelings away to the back of his head for the moment and showed the two males the way.

"Everyone please give a warm BtoB welcome to the famous assassins, Snake and V!" Ilhoon announced in his microphone and the crowd went wild.

"Do you guys want to fight anyone?" Ilhoon whispered and Snake smirked.

"I want Zico" He smirked and Zico went pale.

"S-Sir I-I a-am n-not an f-fighter." He moved his eyes from Snake to Ilhoon.

"I will not fight you on one thing."

"Sure, anything," Snakes smirk grew.

"Leave your feelings away from me. Like I said I have someone and I do not cheat so back the fuck off," Zico sadly nodded, "okay then I will do that big guy over there."

"Okay Rain come here." the crowed screamed as Rain took off his shirt and walked over to the two.

"Pick a weapon," Snake raised an eyebrow at Rains dominance.

"Boy, I get that you can't get many people in bed but keep that dominance to yourself, in the shower where your name came from." V was the first to burst out laughing.

"Two in one!" He laughed and the whole arena laughed alongside him.

"STOP! STOP LAUGHING AT ME." Rain yelled and was about to punch Snake in the face, however, he was faster and he uppercuts Rain, knocking him out.

The crowd suddenly went silent before it went wild.

"Okay V it is your turn." Ilhoon chuckled as some of his men drag Rain out.

"I want that one." V pointed to a tone guy with white hair.

"Daesung let's go." Ilhoon waved him over.

"Better watch out pretty boy," he whispered in Vs ear.

"Oh aren't you a fantastic baby but it is the other way around," V smirked and licked the side of Daesungs face making him back away from V, disgusted.

"YOU BITCH." He yelled trying to throw a punch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884 100 12
Jungkook has a secret; more like two. Two very big secrets in the form of his massive crush on two of his hyungs. the problem with that? they might h...
313K 13.2K 19
"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks. "It must've been reall...
40.4K 1.2K 21
This story was about a girl who was an agent. She have mission to do and the mission need to be done at Bangtan High.Her mission is investigate one s...
24.2K 690 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...