Broken

By ongiepills

"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. w... More

Drink, Drunk.
Pain, Numb.
Love, Regret (part 1)
Love, Regret (part 2)
Hopeless, Tired.
Past, Jealousy.
Empty, Lonely.
Ego, Pride.
Memory, Tears.
Confuse.
Pain, anger.
Broken.
Decide.
Decision.
Favor.
Insecure.
Better.
Deal? Deal.
Courage.
Hope.
Invitation
The Party.
Attention.
Arrogance.
His Truth (Part I)
My Truth (Part I)
Emotions.
Destructive.
Consequences.
Like father like son.
Arisa.
Dinner
Destruction
My Truth (part II)
What should i do?
The Interview
A Chance.
Start Over.
Final Chapter.
Book ideas.
Epilogue
Author note

His Truth (Part II)

34.9K 1.3K 457
By ongiepills

3rd Person POV

"Omma, can i talk to you about something?" Taehyung went to his mother, totally unaware that Jungkook is trailing behind him. "Sure, what is it?" His mother ask, closing the car door as she is not getting in yet. "I was thinking of getting interview actually, you know, due to the whole party thing, and Jimin thinks that its a good idea" he starts.

His mother looks at him, wondering if what she hear is right, Taehyung wants an interview? But then she's glad that he's taking this step and she's really thankful to Jimin to convince Taehyung to do this. "You should do that. That's great" Jungkook tells him. He smile to Taehyung and Taehyung's mother knew that Jungkook is thinking the same thing she is. She's really glad that Jungkook is so supportive towards Taehyung.

"But im just thinking, just something small only and not something very grand or big-" the sound of Jimin shouting surprise him and made him turn his head, look for Jimin.

"Okay thats it! What the hell is wrong with you??" Jimin shout surprise everybody, even Jungkook and Park Taehee.

Taehyung watch as Jimin and Yoongi talk with each other, this is a rare sight for him to see. Taehyung cant recall when's the last time he heard Jimin shout, even back then during high school, Jimin is not the type to shout during fight. Meanwhile Yoongi, Taehyung might not now him very well but he know that Yoongi not the type to lose his shit over nothing, so whatever it is that got him riled up must be very big. He watch from a far the fight those two had and prayed that it wont be long and Yoongi will be better, but just then Yoongi shook Jimin's hand extremely hard and said something to him, turn his back and walk away. He hates this and the sight of Jimin standing there, watching Yoongi turn his back and walk away, breaks his heart. So he went to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" He whisper. He hold Jimin's hand and it surprise Taehyung how cold his hand is and slightly trembling. "Yea im fine, sorry you had to watch that" Jimin apologize and give Taehyung a smile that Taehyung know all too well because he's been using the same kind too. The fake one, to convince people that he's okay.

"No you're not and its okay but please know that im here for you. Are you okay to drive? Should i drive you home?" Taehyung asked.

"Im okay to drive Tae" Jimin grip his hand. How Taehyung wish he had the strength that Jimin has right now. "Wait, drive me home? Not us?" Jimin ask

"I'll stay at my parents house for tonight so you two can figure it things out, okay?" Taehyung told him. He figures that Jimin and Yoongi need privacy to solve whatever it is that has been bothering Yoongi.

Jimin just nod his head and release his hand. "You should go then, im fine" Jimin told Taehyung. Honestly he just wants to be alone for now. Taehyung give Jimin a looooong and tight hug. Jimin has never feel even more safe. Then Taehyung let go and went to his mother, leaving Jimin. Jimin then went to his car and drive home. Taehyung find Jungkook still standing there, waiting for Taehyung. "Is everything okay?" Jungkook ask. Honestly he was wondering why Jimin and Yoongi is fighting like a couple which they are not, are they? Because Yoongi came to him saying that he will make Taehyung choose Jimin and if they're together then that would not make any sense at all, right? Why would Yoongi say that?

"Yeah its fine. You should go" Taehyung give him a small smile, it wasnt a pretend kind of smile, just a normal smile. Then Jungkook smile back and walk towards his car then half way he turns around and start to speak. "Hey Tae? Would you like to get lunch sometimes? Or breakfast? Whichever works for you but if you dont want to then i guess thats fine-" Taehyung cut him off

"Yea i'd like that" WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAID. He curse his mouth for opening without his consent but its too late to take it back. Jungkook's face lit up and he shows his bunny smile the Taehyung miss so much. Jungkook then turns around and went to his car. Taehyung then went to his parents car.

"Omma, can i go with you guys? Think i'll stay over tonight" Taehyung said. They just nod and he went inside. Namjoon drive them to his parents house and none speaks during the ride. They soon reach the house and as Taehyung was about to get out, Namjoon calls him. "Tae, can i talk to you?" Taehyung frown but nod still. "Um, maybe not here, wanna go somewhere? We could just drive around" Taehyung then close the car door and Namjoon drive away.

"So what is this about, hyung?" Taehyung ask. His curiosity gets the better of him. Namjoon was just driving around and Taehyung has no idea if Namjoon has a destination in mind or not. "There's quite a few things tho" Namjoon said. "Firstly, about your divorce, do you still want to go through with it?" He ask. Taehyung then look away to the window. Avoiding Namjoon's gaze. This is the question he ask himself everyday and he's still unsure what to do. He hasnt decided yet. "Until you make up your mind, i'll just put it on hold. Okay?" Namjoon continue, he understand Taehyung's silence. He knew that Taehyung must be confuse at the moment. He knows Taehyung has his reasons and he respect whatever decision he will made. He just doesnt want Taehyung to make rash decision and ended up regretting it later on. Seeing that Taehyung only nod to what he just said, he then continue.

"Secondly, are you and the diner's owner going out?" Namjoon ask and this question threw Taehyung off balance. Taehyung turn to Namjoon and give him the 'what on earth did you just ask' kind of expression. "Well, you cant blame me. He was openly flirting with you and you laugh to all his jokes and everything" Namjoon explains. "They were funny!" Taehyung defend himself. "They were lame. He said your favorite veggie must be potato. PO-TAE-TO." Namjoon give him the unamused look. "That was genius. You're just jealous that you didn't think of that first" Taehyung defended Jin. "Okay seriously though, all jokes aside. Are you?" Namjoon ask him. "Am i what? Going out with him? You know for a guy who has an IQ of 149, you ask the dumbest question" Taehyung told him. "I'll take that as a no then. Thank god" Namjoon said and Taehyung just glare at him from the sides.

"Thirdly, about your friend. Yoonji was it?" Namjoon look to Taehyung. "Its Yoongi. What about him?" Taehyung correct him. Now he's interested. Hearing Namjoon mentioning Yoongi's name pique his interest. "Yeah thats what i said. Anyway, he's dating Jimin right?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah he is. Why?" Taehyung is curios. Why is Namjoon asking him question about Yoongi. "They've been dating long?" He asked again. "Yeah. What is this about?" Taehyung asked again. "Its nothing. Im just curious about him thats all" Namjoon told him. "Curious? Why?" Taehyung asked again. He finds it really weird. "I've met him before" Namjoon said and Taehyung turn his head 90 degree at the speed of light. "What??? Wha- When? Where?" Taehyung asked. How come neither one of them mention this? "Well, we didnt talk or anything. I just saw him when i was delivering your divo-" namjoon was cut off when his phone suddenly ring with that one specific ringtone. Its his fiancée calling.

Immediately he answered it and Taehyung pouts. He wants to hear the rest of the story but guess he had to wait. He then takes out his phone to text Jimin because he's worried but then his phone is at 2% and he didnt bring his charger with him. He couldn't borrow his parents because he's the only one using Iphone and the rest is using Samsung. "Taehyung-ah, i need to pick Jihyo up because her car broke down. I'll send you home" Namjoon said. Guilt clearly can be seen. "But we're not done yet. You cant leave me hanging!" Taehyung said in a pout. "How bout this, you drop me off at Jimin's and i wait for you there. I need to get my charger anyway. You wont be gone long right?" Taehyung ask. "Nope, i dont think so. She already called towing service for her car." Namjoon paused. "Fine, i'll pick you up afterwards"

They then drove to Jimin's house but the house was empty when Taehyung got there and the door was not locked and Jimin almost never forgot to lock the door. He must've been in a rush. Taehyung went inside, lock the front door and went straight to his room to charge his phone. Then he lie on his bed to rest. He just close his eyes, literally when he hear the front door was open and Jimin's voice along with Yoongi's cough. Taehyung then sit up, ears perking up.

3rd Person POV - Yoonmin-

"What the hell were you thinking? Getting wasted like that!" Jimin asked. Clearly unaware that Taehyung is inside. Yoongi sit down, lazily on the sofa. Jimin's voice made his head hurt. "Im not wasted" he said in a low voice, massaging his forehead. "And please lower your voice." He added. Jimin's been glaring at him ever since they got home and honestly Yoongi is just too fucked up he cant think straight right now and Jimin hates how Yoongi just act normal when clearly that they just fought, less than 2 hours ago. He hates that he has no idea what's going on in Yoongi's head. Its just making Jimin frustrated and mad.

"Seriously?? You got home drunk, and act like everything is okay with the world like you did not just push me away just hours before??" Jimin just could not hold back his frustration anymore. "We'll talk in the morning. I just really need to lie down" Yoongi said and he stand up from his seat. "No, we'll talk about this right now" Jimin said but Yoongi just stand up and walk to his room. Not the room he shared with Jimin, but his room, the one Taehyung is sleeping in now. "Min Yoongi, dont walk away from me!" Jimin raised his voice. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PARK?!" Yoongi asked, with a voice just as loud as Jimin. Jimin was taken aback by Yoongi's outburst but more importantly, Yoongi just called him 'Park' and not 'Jimin' and he hates it. He dont know why Yoongi is creating this distance between them. "I want us to talk things out, like the adult that we are. I want to know why you're acting like this all of the sudden. " Jimin said, he lowered his tone but still sound stern. He just look at Yoongi who is standing in front of his old room.

"Really? You're really that ignorant? Its not all of the sudden, Park. I've been acting like this ever since Taehyung came back into your life" Yoongi said, taking a few steps away from his door. Giving Jimin his full attention. "Dont blame Taehyung for your behavior! This is all you" Jimin said. Yoongi just give Jimin a 'i cant believe you' kind of laugh. Jimin still dont get it. "You dont get it. You still dont get it" Yoongi said and look away from Jimin. "Then make me." Jimin challenged. Yoongi then look at Jimin, with the same cold expression that Taehyung once have, the same look when he pushed him away tonight. Suddenly Jimin got the chills.

"What if i told you im seeing Jonghyun again? That im about to walk out that door and go to his place. Would that bother you?" Yoongi ask and Jimin is confuse. Yoongi used to have a 'thing' with Jonghyun but he stopped when Yoongi chase after him. Jimin furrowed his eyebrow, but before he could open his mouth to answer, Yoongi answer for him. "Of course not, why would you be?" He paused and then he continue. "I could just not come back here at all and you'll be fine with that and you wanna know why? Because the only one who is fully committed in this relationship is me! For the past 5 years we've been together NOT ONCE you told me how you really feel about me."

"I know where i stand when i decided to chase after you because i thought that if only you tried to get over Taehyung, i might have a chance but you didnt. The minute Taehyung showed up i know that it was over for us that i dont stand a chance against him but i still not willing to give you up but why? Every time Jungkook tries to win Taehyung back you just have to mess it up for him?" He asked. To Jimin, Yoongi got it all wrong, he just didnt want Jungkook to has it easy with Taehyung. He just wanted to make sure that this time Jungkook deserve Taehyung back. He has to open his mouth and explain it to Yoongi.

"I just didnt want Jungkook to play Taehyung again for the second time, Yoongi-" but he was cut off. "Bullshit. You said dont interfere with their relationship and i told you that i wont if you wont but you did! You still! You just want to messed it up for Jungkook." Yoongi raised his voice a bit. "Why would i do that?" Jimin ask in frustration.

"Because you want to be with Taehyung" Yoongi said.

"No!" Jimin said in a stern voice. His heart is pounding, beating fast.

"Just admit it Park! You want to be with him!" Yoongi challenge.

"I said no! why would i be?" Jimin answered again.

"FOR FUCK SAKE PARK! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? ARE YOU NOT DONE HURTING ME? YOU LOVE TAEHYUNG YOU ALWAYS HAS. HE WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE AND THE POOR KID DIDNT EVEN KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE THE BALL TO CONFESS TO HIM. IT BROKE YOU TO LEAVE HIM, IT KILLS YOU THAT YOU CANT SEE HIM AGAIN. YOU WERE DRINKING YOUR SORRW BUT I GOT YOU BACK TO YOUR FEET! FIVE FUCKING YEARS AND NOT ONCE YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME. I've been acting as his replacement all this time, i told myself that im fine, that when you look at me you see Taehyung and not Min Yoongi but i just cant anymore. I want you to see me as Min Yoongi and not Kim Taehyung and finally i realise that i will always be his replacement." Yoongi finally lets out. He just look at Jimin who is looking down, not saying anything.

"I love you, Park. I've never love someone as much as i love you. But saving you, kills me..... and i dont think i can do this anymore" Yoongi said.

What is he saying? Is he breaking up with me?

Jimin look up to Yoongi but then Jimin went pale. He didnt know how or he didnt know since when, but Taehyung is standing right there, just few steps away from Yoongi, who is looking just as pale as he is.

—————————————————————————

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS 2609 WORDS LONG 😭

But please do let me know what you guys think of this chapter. Yoonmin's paradise is in trouble and there will be one more chapter about Yoonmin before i move on to Taekook hope you guys dont mind. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.4K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
190K 9.5K 98
When your fiancรฉ cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a married woman. May it be by being a brid...
172K 10.9K 39
โ˜…Completedโ˜… -Description- โ›โ›What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.โž _________________________________________ There...
2K 156 3
๐‹ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...