The Summer Of Love #WATTYS2019

بواسطة Girlinmusings

*This book is completed but not edited, there will be so many mistakes, when I get free times will surely cha... المزيد

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Covers!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Thank you
New book

Chapter 14

3.7K 277 207
بواسطة Girlinmusings

Quote of today

Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It's all about the memories. Happy birthday Insia, I want my treat and party😘😘

Here is the update after decades😂😂😂

Avneet's P.O.V

My sleep was going amazing, until a glass of water was thrown on my face waking me up. I look to see Jannu.

"Hey, what's up birthday girl!!" She says sounding all happy in her amazing grey gown. 

My birthday? the last time, I remembered my birthday was on 13th October and we are no where in October. It is July isn't it? or I slept for long and I woke up on my birthday.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" I see my mom and dad standing in their work attire. 

"Amm thank you!" I am yet unsure of it being my birthday, Is it possible for me to wake up after a couple of months.?

My dad hugged me whispering to me "According to everyone today is your birthday!"

I smiled at him, so if today is my birthday, what will I do on my real birthday? I shrugged to myself

"Avneet!! Sidd has planned something for you so it starts from here! Bye, Enjoy!" She winked at me and left and of course not to forget that she handed me a rose and a letter.

I opened the letter once my parents were out of sight.

"Hey angel,

So Happy birthday, I am in a mood to play games and let us make your birthday special but should be a surprise for you. I will leave clues for you and you should go there and get the clues, sort it out and continue until you find twelve roses.

Always remember you should have all the roses together, do not forget any. You will get answers to some of your questions.

Letter one: First challenge: This is something in every house

                                       Of that I am quite certain 

                                        It has a toilet, a tub and

                                       Often a shower curtain

I put the rose in a table as I will gather all the roses there. The clue is easy as a maths question in kindergarten of course. I ran to the bathroom

My jacuzzi was filled perfectly. Who could stop themself from resisting? I stripped myself and went to the jacuzzi. I chilled in there for a while.

You will get answers to some of your questions.

Questions? The questions I basically have are...How will maths help us in future? What is Siddharth's past? What is flying crusader's past? Was I siddharth's first kiss? What are we now? friends or more?

I quickly got out of the jacuzzi and wore my bathrobe. Until something fell onto the ground. My letter and a rose. I got out and kept the rose in its place and opened the letter

Letter 2: Second challenge: this is easy

You change it like Tejas and his girlfriends

Clothes, that means my cupboard

I ran to my cupboard though it is a very small distance and opened it. Just to find a wrapped gift box. I opened it and my eyes popped out. This was the most elegant dress.  I wore it and looked at myself in the mirror

My happiness could not be defined. The red beauty around me was just making me feel goose bumps. I couldnt stop admiring myself. Well you can't blame me, I am self obsessed and every person should be. I looked at the mirror for the last time, just to see a red rose and a letter.

I opened the letter

Letter 3: Yes you look pretty, I can imagine you in this dress...Anyways the third challenge is hell easy, You cant stay without it, btw, I did not mean me😉

I blushed and I dont think there is any difference between me and my dress. Things, I can't stay without, Parents, Foo...I am hungry.

I ran to the kitchen making sure I do not trip due to my dress. I reached there and found a mouth watering breakfast. Masala dosa (I do not even know, if that is break fast😂😂😂)

I took one bite only to find a paper in my masala dosa. SIDDHARTHHHH!!!!

I removed the paper and opened it

Letter 4: Sorry, you cannot eat it, and if you do, you will see the worst of me.

Did he challenge me? 

I ate the whole masala dosa, and took the rose, four roses, and roamed around my house, flaunting my hair, until I realised I did not do make up. How could I do that?

I went to my room but it was locked. There was a rose and a letter. All my roses are inside, I was told to take it everywhere.

I opened the other letter,

Letter 5: Come and meet my torcher and dont you dare call it that shit name!

Torture? no ways, by the way, where are the riddles?

I went out of the house to find torcher on my roadway. I sat in it to see my first four flowers there and I collected all of them. There are 5 of them and I am excited on what he is planning. I have never ever gotten a surprise like this and that too with the guy I am in love with, this makes me much more reasons to be happy. But I wish, it was actually my real birthday

I was stopped on the entrance of a massive mansion. I admired it. It was really huge, but not as huge as Janu's but yet it was beautifully painted. A fountain at the front of the house. I entered in, and the lights went off, but a bright light shone at some one in front of me.

He was there on one knee. I was speechless. I was out of words. I did not expect him to propose me that fast. Was he going to...? No, this cant be happening! My train is already on the right track.

He had worn a blue jacket, greyish t-shirt and greyish ripped jeans. He looked adorable on one knee, with a rose in his hands.

I slowly made my way towards him looking in his eyes. But I blushed looking down and smiling like an idiot. I sometimes wonder, if this is Avneet Kaur still? or some one did a magic and instead of being the Sassy Avneet, I became a blushing Avneet.

I am so sure if Krupa was here, and she would not believe I blushed, even Riyaz could not make me blush. Why am I even comparing Riyaz with Siddharth?

I stood in front of him, smiling at him.

"I have been wanting to say something to you for some days, and today I got the right moment to say it!" I gulped down nervously, waiting for it to happen. 

"I am poor at explaining, but I will try my best!" He took a deep breathe in and out. I gave him all the time he wanted in the world

"Want to go Mc Donald's with me?" He finally says something, but I had a masala dosa, and I dont want to hear this.

He put his hand asking me if I wanted to go. Thank you so much MR.SIDDHARTH FREAKING MALLIK for spoiling my whole mood. What did I think and what happened.

"Did you arrange all this for asking me to go to Mc Donald's?" I ask him giving him a fake smile. He shaked his head and I frowned. If it was my birthday in real, I would have thrown my heel on him, How could anyone be so carelessly romantic? 

You plan this so nicely, and like give me hopes of something good, and ask to go for Mc Donald's. My heart is literally broken, I can hear it shattering into pieces. Okay that is too much over reacting. 

"I wear this amazing gown just to go Mc Donald's?" I ask him looking around, if this gown wasnt there, I would have removed my heel and hit on his face. 

After 5 minutes of not getting an answer, I look at him and see his eyes glowing at me. He was staring at me, and my cheeks heat up again!

"Sidd..." Before I could continue, he interrupted me

"Shh!" I put a finger on my lips, "I don't know how to say it, I am poor at expressing my feelings, especially after seeing you. Honestly, if beauty were time, you would be eternity!" He said looking in my eyes deeply.

"Your sixth rose, I will give you each flower and say something to you, I promise to listen to you, let you speak your thoughts, your opinions, your dreams. I promise to allow you to be yourself and to step back if I interfere with your well being. I promise to give you as mush space as you want." He said handing me the rose, and I took it.

He took a rose from a nearby vase,

"Your seventh rose, I promise to make time for you, however busy I am. Not ignore you whatever it may be. I promise to stick with you when things get rough, be by your side always. Protect you when you are right and lead you incase you are wrong, Help you as much as I can." He handed me the seventh rose as I happily took it.

He took another rose.

"Your eighth rose, I will respect your decisions, and your priorities. I will never hide anything from you and stay the way I am. Never force you for something you dont want to do physically and emotionally!" He handed me the rose again, and I was smiling looking at his preparations for me. He really made me feel special.

"Your nineth rose, Motivation and trust is one of the main things, I promise to always motivate you when you feel low, Make you stress free. Handle your Pm's and if you agree. I promise to be your cheerleader. I will be the best boyfriend ever, only if you agree to be my girlfriend. Trust makes the relationship stronger than ever and I promise to trust you in front of others, but incase my close ones come, I won't be on anyone's side, I will find the truth and then support the right person!" He completed taking deep breaths

I wanted to shout and say, I would want to be your girlfriend, but there were two more roses left and I let him continue.

"Your tenth rose, I promise to keep you happy and never make you cry. Until I have known you, you are a completely new edition of a nerd, who doesnt know maths, hardly in books, does not like the library much, and yes loves kissing me, so my nerd, I promise to keep your life exciting, and full of adventure but that does not mean bringing fights between us!"

I smiled when he called me his nerd, it brought butterflies in my stomach. I took his rose and let him continue

"Your eleventh rose, To love and to cherish, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, Forsaking all others, and not let anything separate us not even death! humans are nothing then!" 

I smiled taking it. My cheeks were hurting, I had been constantly smiling since a long time, and I have smiled like that after a long time. I feel on cloud nine.

He removed a rose from my dress, leaving me shocked. How did it not get damaged? or fall down?

"I made all promises to you, however even if you say no, I would yet fulfill my promises. MS. Avneet Aggarwal, My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even when I feel sad and low. My eyes search for you when you are not around. I know I make your feet tiring after all you run in my mind all day long. When we first met, you seemed to be nice person but I never thought that I will fell in love with you. 

I love you so much. I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. My eyes are blessed every day whenever I see you. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always.

I love you and I can't stop saying it. Will you want to be my girl friend and let me fulfill all my promises, Avneet Aggarwal?" 

He forwarded a ring

I looked at the beautiful ring in his hand and a better place for it is on my fingers. I looked at him curiously, it was only until girlfriend, why ring? I hope it is not for marriage. I want to be with him forever, but not so early to decide my future.

"Don't worry, it is just a promise ring, our marriage ring will be more beautiful!" He said winking at me

"I love you too, Mr. Siddharth Mallik, and I would love to be your girlfriend!" He made me wear the ring, getting up and hugging me.

I hugged him back.

"I will love you until, all this 12 roses die!" I looked at the, they will die in a couple of days. Am I a toy he wants to just play for a few days.

He removed and gave me one rose from my bouquet. I held it and felt it was different. It was artificial meaning, one rose will remain forever, and he will love me forever. I grinned from ear to ear, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"You planned all this?" I asked him.

"Jannat helped me a bit! like in dress and ideas, and words to say!" I chuckled hearing that

"Then, what did you do, when she did everything?" He moved from the hug and I missed his warmth already

"I gathered courage, rehearsed the words and then proposed you, was too much work!!" He fakes wiping sweat from his forehead and I could not stop laughing.

"But I thought all roses would be based on riddles" We held each other's hands while speaking

"Yes, but Nemo got out of ideas, what could I do?" He said making puppy faces.

"NEMO! Who is Nemo? I swear I will kill any girl who comes near you, tell her to stay far, actually introduce me to her, I will pull her eyes out and make sure, she does not see any other guy..." 

Before I could continue, his lips met mine and my world fell away. It was slow and deep, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers around his hair and then moving it down to his spine pulling him closer, until no space left between us not even for air to pass. I ould feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

He stopped after a while, leaning his forehead on mine, holding me by my waist.

"Nemo, is my author, if you forgot, jealous girlfriend!" I bit my lips on his words as I forgot her.

(A/N: MY CAST FORGOT ME😭😭😭😭)

"Happy birthday Angel!" He said side hugging me.

"Thank you My hazel eyed guy!" I hugged him back

"A huge party is organized for you, everyone must be waiting, let us go!" he led me to the banquet hall.

I met all, and got a huge number of gifts. It was the best birthday ever, I was also congratulated for my new relationship and my parents were also okay with it. 

I cut my cake, and fed all, but later on it was smashed on my face. I was pissed although Sidd wiped it for me lovingly and did for me make up again. He also told me he learnt it by doing for his mom, and guess what! he is a mama's boy.

Later on, the dance started. Everyone shaked their legs on the dance floor, and we all enjoyed. The last song was a couple dance. Sumedh, Bisu, Anu, Tejas, Abhi and Vaishnavi went for it. After that, Sidd came and asked me for my hand and I gave him. Another song played and it played our emotions well.

Meri raahein.. tere tak hain

This path I walk on leads to you and ends there

Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai

I have rights on you

Ishq mera tu be-shaq hai

You are my love

Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai

I have all the rights on you

Saath chhodunga na tere pichhe aaunga

I won't leave you alone, I'll follow you till the end

Chheen loonga ya khuda se maang launga

I'd snatch you or I'd pray God to grant me your love

Tere naal taqdeerein likhwaunga main

I'd write my fate according to your life

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd become yours

Main tera ban jaunga...

I'd become yours

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga

I swear by your life

Kitte vaadeyan nu umraan nibhaunga

I'll fulfill all my vows, till the end of my life

Tujhe har vaari apna banaunga

I'd make you mine in every births

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd be yours...

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd be yours always...

Ra ra ra ra... o yeah yeah..

La la la la... o yeah yeah...

Lakhaan ton juda main huyi teri khaatir

I've separated myself from this world for your sake

Tu hi manzil dil tere musafir

You are my destiny, my heart is the wanderer towards you

Lakhaan ton juda main huyi teri khaatir

I've separated myself from this world for your sake

Tu hi manzil dil tere musafir

You are my destiny, my heart is the wanderer towards you

Rab nu bhul baitha tere karke

In loving you immensely I even forgot about God

Main ho gaya kaafir

I have become an infidel

Tere liye main jahan se takraunga

I'd fight against this world for you

Sab kuch kho ke tujhko hi paaunga

I'm ready to lose everything just to have you

Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga

I'd be your heart and beat inside you

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd become yours

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd be yours always...

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga

I swear by your life

Kitte vaadeyan nu umraan nibhaunga

I'll fulfill all my vows, till the end of my life

Tujhe har vaari apna banaunga

I'd make you mine in every births

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd be yours...

Main tera ban jaunga

I'd be yours always...

Meri raahein.. tere tak hain

This path I walk on leads to you and ends there

Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai

I have rights on you

Ishq mera tu be-shaq hai

You are my love

Tujhpe hi to mera haq hai

I have all the rights on you

He twirled me around, and we did all couple dance steps today. Our chemistry was perfect. We did each step looking in each other's eyes. 

At the end of the song, everyone clapped for us, cheering loudly.

"I want you to meet some one!" He said and led me to a lady. She seemed in her forties, but she was so pretty. "She is my mom and mom, she is Avneet, my girlfriend!"

I was shocked, and realized where his features were coming from. His hazel eyes, his lips, and the smile. Almost everything matched them.

We talked for a while, and invited me to come home which I happily agreed to.

"Sidd, I am going for work, and I am happy for you, that you moved on and you are back smiling!" She kissed our foreheads and went.

"Sidd, what did she mean by moving on?" I asked him

"The past month for me was bad, my ex, Reem left me!" He said sadly. "Should we just go out to a peaceful place and speak?" 

I nodded my head. We entwirled our fingers and started leaving

"Even I had an ex!" I said looking at Riyaz

"Okay, we can speak in the peaceful park, btw what is his name?" Sidd asked me

"Riyaz" I exclaimed and he looked at me shocked.

Look who updated???

Okay, I updated for only Incy wincy spider a.k.a 

Andddddddddddddd Happyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyy my dear bestfriend😘😘 Insia

Thank you always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday! I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. It has been so much fun with you. You have always inspired me and helped me during my tough times, and of course with Anna. Enjoy it sister. Love you girl.😘😘🥰🥰

Go wish her guys.

How was the chapter?

Best part of the chapter?

Target is 100 votes on this chapter and chapter 11

Thank you so much for fulfilling all votes and giving 13k+ views on this book. It is unexpected for me. Thank u all for ur support, means a lot.

My exams are up soon, Hope I update soon.

Please vote and comment.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 47.5K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
83.8K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...
21.9K 2.1K 50
Part 2 of Aisha and Darshan's Story A crazy, bubbly, happy guy. A crazier, passionate chick. He broke her heart and his own. She walked away without...
6.1K 272 12
what happens when a misunderstanding took place between a couple for a long time Just a misunderstanding and distance in relationship for years let'...