Heroes Universe Unite

By XwarCommander1230

All heroes from different universes were captured by Deathskull organization but they able to escape. They wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Deathskull enemy ranks, vehicles, & aircrafts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

438 2 0
By XwarCommander1230

The spaceship reached to Japan without being detected from Japan's military. Alex and the others inside the ship look the city below as Goro said to them.

Goro: Welcome to Japan, everyone!

Blazkowicz: Wow... This is so beautiful. I wonder how your country change since the war?

Goro: Well, it's a long story. But you know, things change here in the future.

Zelda: Your country is so beautiful here. I can't wait to visit here once this is over.

Goro: Well, we can go to my club and I'll show you a place. It's nice there and they have a tons of drinks.

Cortana: Don't, princess. Just ignore that guy.

Goro: Hey!

Gumshoe: Okay, we finally get back here so let's do business. Cortana, can you find Black Mask somewhere here?

Cortana: Sure. Just give me a moment.

She said as she finds a location of Black Mask then she found something.

Cortana: Okay. It shows that he's at the docks. Hold on, I found something here on a radar.

Chris: What is it?

Cortana: I'm picking up something in three miles away from Japan sea, and it's a big ship.

Chris: Try identify the ship.

Cortana: Scanning... Oh god, it's Umbrella and they have an aircraft carrier ship.

All: What!?

Everyone is shocked and surprised by what she said. Chris and Jill are angry to see a bioterrorist is here in Japan. Jill just said.

Jill: Those bastards! They're here too!

Goro: What are they doing here?

Chris: Probably to sent a missile filled with virus to launch into the city and started the zombie outbreak, that's for sure!

Kazuma: I won't let them turn our homeland into a chaos filled with undead.

Zelda: What kind of group wanted to turn those people into undead for what purpose?

Chris: To destroy all of humanity.

Maya: This is bad!

Phoenix: The Umbrella are the worse. They are crazy going to spread virus all over the country.

Gumshoe: We don't know if the military will contain that outbreak, pal.

Chris: No. But BSAA will contain it. Everyone, Jill and I will head to the Umbrella aircraft carrier shop. You guys stopped what Black Mask is up to.

Goro: Good. Finally, we can have a settle with that guy.

Alex: But stay alert, there might be Deathskull and Umbrella soldiers at the docks. There's no telling how many of them.

Cortana: I'll send an anonymous message to BSAA and JSDF.

Chris: Thanks, Cortana. Everyone, get to your ships. We're moving out.

Before they leaving the ship, Cortana just detected something so she said.

Cortana: Hold on! I've detected transmission on our ship. Someone is wanted to speak to us on the screen.

Blazkowicz: Patch it through.

He said. She nodded and patch it through to reveal Black Mask on the holographic screen. They're shocked to see him as he said.

Black Mask (on screen): Well, well, well... It appears I see a bunch of people going to ruin my day. It ain't gonna happen.

Alex: How?

Black Mask (on-screen): The deathskull set up a tower to intercept anything in the presence around here. Guess we found you.

Kazuma: Black Mask. What are you doing in Japan!

Black Mask (on screen): For my operation, Japanese. The deathskull give me a task to something classified. But I won't tell ya. Also, you did mention about Umbrella aircraft carrier ship outside Japan, right? Guess you already know that

Edgeworth: As I thought, deathskull did have allies.

Black Mask (on screen): Oh yeah! I forgot about you and your friends, Edgeworth. I have something for you to know.

Gumshoe: That is?

Black Mask (on screen): I ask a friend to take care of those people who are close to you. Here, let me show you.

A screen switch to an image to see Athena, Apollo, Ema, Pearl, and Trucy are tied up on their wrists and their eyes and mouths are covered white bandannas. Phoenix and his friends are shocked to see their friends are being hostage. Phoenix saw his adopted daughter crying for being kidnapped so he angrily said.

Phoenix: Let them go! They aren't involved in your operation!

Black Mask (on screen): No. But it gives you a weakness so I did what I have to do. Now listen up, you and your friends will find them at the abandoned factory. I'll give you a chance to save them if you have time to get there or my friend will have to kill them.

Phoenix: Where are they!

Black Mask (on screen): I'll give you a coordinates. Now, be a good lawyer and do what I say or they will die.

He said as the screen turns off. Phoenix clenched his fists to never forgive him then Maya grabbed his arm to calm him down as she said.

Maya: We'll find them, Nick. We can do it.

He nodded her. Then, Gumshoe and Edgeworth said to him.

Gumshoe: We'll rescue them, pal. You can count on us.

Edgeworth: As much as I don't put a blood on my hands, this is a situation where we cannot ignore. We defeat one of Black Mask's friends and save them.

Phoenix: R-Right. Alex, would you come with us?

Alex: Sure. I'll help you to save your friends.

Chris: Then it settles it. Freeman, Kazuma, Goro, Zelda, Frank, and Blazkowicz will head to the docks to stop Black Mask. Jill and I will stop Umbrella from launching the missile.

Cortana: And I will be remain here. This ship has a security system so I won't worry about it. We have three dropships at the hangar bay. Take each of them and finish your job.

Chris: Roger that.

Blazkowicz: Finally, I can take action by kicking those asses.

Goro: You say it! Anyone messing with my country, they messing with yakuza.

Kazuma: Chris, Jill, be careful out there.

Jill: We will...

They went to the hangar bay and ride on each dropships as they went out on separate ways to complete their mission.

Chris and Jill POV

They reaching to Umbrella aircraft carrier then Cortana contacts them.

Cortana (on radio): Just so you know, that aircraft carrier ship is armed with missile and it's directly targeting the city. You must stop it before it launched the city.

Chris: Are there hostile on that ship?

Cortana (on the radio): They are soldiers patrolling the ship plus they also have monsters that are under control of the organization.

Jill: The BOW...

Chris: We'll handle it here. Make sure no one except us gets on the ship.

Cortana (on radio): Roger that. Good luck.

As they approach the aircraft carrier ship, AA machine gun fires at them, a dropship manages to dodge the bullets. Chris fires a missile at AA machine gun and it was destroyed. Few umbrella soldiers went out of the ship and aim their stingers at them. Jill saw it as she said to him.

Jill: They got stingers, Chris!

Chris aiming double-Vulcan guns and fire at them. The umbrella soldiers were mowed down as Vulcan guns rip their body parts. After that, they landing on the ship and they went out of a dropship. They both ready their guns and going on the ship to stop the missile launching to the air. As they're in the ship, they kill every umbrella soldier in their way and they took out ceiling turrets. Some umbrella soldiers inject themselves to the virus and transform into horrifying monsters so they both deal with them too. They kill all umbrella mutants and reach to the room where the missile hasn't launch yet. Chris went to the control panel to shut down the launch sequence while Jill will protect him from any hostile that comes to him. As Chris almost finish shut down the launch sequence, they heard a sound like a chainsaw. A figure came in the room that appears to be a horrifying bloody monster and an arm is a chainsaw.

Jill: Holy shit!

A creature known as Ubistvo, charge in and ready to attack them. Jill switches her pistol to assault rifle as she fires at it. Ubistvo chase Jill as she ran away from it, Unbistvo swing around a chainsaw as it chasing her. Chris finally finishes to shut down the launch sequence then he self-destructs the aircraft carrier ship and went to help his partner. Jill keeps shooting at Unbistvo as it getting closer to her until Chris shouted at behind.

Chris: Hey! Come and get me, you ugly son of bitch!

It turns around and going to attack him instead. He ran away from Ubistvo and then he firing at him. It didn't kill it yet, but it can slow it down a bit. As he keeps shooting while backing away from a monster wielding a chainsaw, the ship started to explode, causing the floor to blow up in flames. Ubistvo got on fire as it screams in pain and go elsewhere. Jill goes pass over a flaming monster and they both escape the room. As they escaping they encounter more umbrella soldiers that are unlikely for them to escape. They kill them in the path and then they went out of inside the ship. They went in the dropship and lift off as the aircraft carrier ship, the fire consumes and the ship is sinking to the sea. They successfully destroyed the missile filled with a virus along with umbrella aircraft carrier ship.

When Chris and Jill riding a dropship flies away from the sinking ship, Ubistvo able to escape the ship as it jumps out and went into the water.

Phoenix group POV

They landing a dropship at the outside of the abandoned factory. They went out of the ship and going there to save their friends. Once they're in the factory, they see very dirty rooms, greasy metals all over it, and the ceiling is nothing but broken pieces of debris. They proceed to the next room where they see a lot of boxes. They also saw Trucy and her friends on the platform, who are being unconscious tied up on the chairs, circled a few boxes of explosives in the middle. Phoenix and Maya shouted at them.

Phoenix: Trucy! Ema! Pearl!

Maya: Apollo! Athena!

They started to woke when they heard Phoenix and Maya voices. Apollo just said first.

Apollo: M-Mr. Wright? Is that you?

Athena: Where are we? Why are we being tied up?

Pearl: Cousin Maya! I'm s-scared.

Maya: Don't worry, Pearl. We're getting you out here. I promise!

Trucy: Daddy! Please help us!

Phoenix: Don't worry, we're coming for you.

They going to save them until they heard a voice.

???: Nobody move!

They stopped as they look a figure on the top of the platform. A man has a normal face and dark hair on the left and a burned face and a white hair at the right. He wears a black and white stripe lawyer suit. Phoenix and the others are terrified of how he looks of his face then a man figure said to them.

???: What's wrong? Problem with my face?

They didn't say anything so he continue said.

???: That's what I taught. Now anyway, you heard Black Mask said about a friend taking these people of yours to become a hostage. Well, he was right.

Gumshoe: Who are you, pal?

???: In Gotham, everyone usually called a good man named Harvey Dent. But then, that Falcone throws acid to my face and so, I became known as Two-face.

Edgeworth: Two-Face? I'm guessing you're a criminal from Gotham city and an enemy of Batman.

Two-Face: Correct. You know, I was expecting for Batman. But under the circumstances, this will have to deal with people like you. Just so you know, I was a district attorney just like you, Mr. Wright.

Phoenix: Wait. You were used to be a lawyer too.

Two-Face: It was Harvey. Not me. I'm just a twisted personally as they said. As soon as I'm getting stronger, I'll be a whole person of my own life, and as for Harvey, he will be nothing but a miserable memory.

Maya (thoughts): Oh god... I won't imagine what would happen to Nick if something like that.

Edgeworth: It doesn't matter when you used to be a district lawyer. You broke the law, you will be the judge to the court.

Two-Face: Actually, I'll be the one to judge around here. Now, I have a box of explosives in the middle of your friends and I have a detonator which I'm going to explode this entire factory and you will not escape here alive. Boys!

Suddenly, Two-face thugs came out of hiding as they're armed with XM8 rifles. They are surrounded as they pointing their guns at them in a circle. Two-Face grabbed a coin as he said.

Two-Face: Now... Let's see what a coin decide your fate. Heads you live, tails you die.

He flip a coin to the air to make his decision. Before it landed on his hand, Alex quickly grabbed a weapon from a thug and then he punches him to the face. Two-Face is shocked to see him punching him so he angrily shouted.

Two-Face: Kill them!

Eme started to shouted at them.

Ema: Look out!

They got to her attention as they went behind the boxes to take cover and then the thugs started to shooting at them. Gumshoe return fire at them, able to kill three thugs on sight. Alex went out of hiding as he goes punching to the thug's face then he kicks right to the thug's balls and thrown him to the wall. Alex beat up a few of them using his technique. Gumshoe shoots a thug to the head as he fell on the floor. Then he shouted at Two-Face.

Gumshoe: Is that all you got?!

Two-Face: No...

He dropped a large rectangle grey briefcase on the floor as he grabbed an Auto Assault-12 shotgun with explosives bullets inside the drum magazine.

Two-Face: But this will do...

He aims at him and open fire. Gumshoe quickly take cover as the bullets almost hit him, and destroying the pieces of the boxes. Then he shouted.

Two-Face: You know what those are? Explosive slugs! I don't think you can stop me, not even Batman.

He keep firing at them. Gumshoe and his others keep taking cover behind the boxes. Maya said to them.

Maya: How can we reach them?

Edgeworth: Let me think...

He slowly rose up to see a stairs at the left side of the platform. Then, he said to them.

Edgeworth: There's a stairs at the left side of the platform. We need to get there.

Phoenix: I'll do it.

Gumshoe: What!

Phoenix: I have to get up there. I have to save Trucy and others. Please, you gonna have to believe me.

Edgeworth is thinking on his mind and then he said.

Edgeworth: Alright, I hope of what you're doing, Phoenix. Gumshoe and I will district him while you-

Maya: I'm coming with Nick too!

Edgeworth: *Sigh* We will distract him while you and Maya run towards the stairs and free the others.

Phoenix: Right!

Edgeworth: Wait for my signal.

Two-Face keep firing at them until he reloading it. Gumshoe and Edgeworth rose up as Gumshoe fires Two-face's shotgun out of his hands and he's really angry. Gumshoe just said.

Gumshoe: Hey pal! Maybe you should know which face are you now? A good or bad lawyer?

Two-Face: Shut up!

He pulls out his Tommy gun as he shooting at him. Gumshoe and Edgeworth ran away to take a cover from another a pile of boxes. While he was districted, Phoenix and Maya run towards the stairs and head up on the platform.

Alex grabbed both thugs and hit each other heads. Then he swings kick at another thug that he's about to swing at another thug that he is going to punch him. Then he encounters three thugs armed with guns as they shooting at him so he dodges and went in for the attack. He look a gun on the floor as he grab it then he fire at three thugs, killing them.

Phoenix and Maya made it on top of the platform, Apollo and the others saw them here and keep their mouth shut to never get attention to Two-Face. Maya went towards them and quietly to untie the ropes on their hands. Phoenix helping her to remove the rope too. But then, he feels something on his mind as he looks up to see Two-Face keep shooting at Gumshoe and Edgeworth behind the pile of boxes. So he whispered to her.

Phoenix: Wait here.

He went towards him. Maya is shocked as she said to him.

Maya: Nick! What are you doing?!

As he approaching Two-Face at behind, he grabbed his throat using his elbow as Two-Face firing a Tommy gun at the ceiling. Then, Phoenix started to punch to the face, forced to drop his weapon on the floor. Two-Face went to punch him to the stomach as Phoenix got hit and landed on the floor. The others watch them as both district attorney and former district attorney fighting each other. Two-Face kicks Phoenix to the face as he crawled towards his Tommy gun but Trucy kicks out of the gun. Two-Face look at her with his angry face as he grabbed her and pull out his pistol and place it to her side of the head. He holds her as a hostage and Phonenix and the others are shocked. Phoenix said to him.

Phoenix: Please! Don't hurt her!

Two-Face make an evil laughed as he said.

Two-Face: What now? This girl is going to die if you or your friends step closer.

Athena: Mr. Wright, what are we gonna do?

Phoenix takes a deep breath as he slowly approached him and he said.

Phoenix: You don't have to do this. This isn't a right way, Harvey.

Two-Face: Ohh... But this is the way. The way I'm gonna kil-

Phoenix: That is a sickness talk. And I know the real person is still in there.

At that moment, Two-Face started to feel his brain hurts then he said, showing to his normal half face.

Harvey: Wait. What am I doing?

Phoenix: Harvey?

Harvey: M-Mr. Wright... I'm sorry. But I can't do it. He messing with my head. I always wanted to protect the innocent. To protect Gotham. Now look at me... I can't stop him...

Phoenix: I don't know what happened to you back in Gotham city. But as the lawyer, we fight by words to defend the defendant who is falsely accused of the crimes. You are stronger than your demons. Don't give in.

Maya: Yeah! That evil person inside you trying to hurt people. He's the one who did it. Not you.

Harvey: Guys... You're...

But then, he turns to burned half face as he angrily said.

Two-Face: Fools! Harvey is nothing but weak fool! He always makes the right thing by the book, to the letter of law. But that didn't work.

Apollo: That's not true! We lawyers make a right thing by the book. We don't make blood on our hands. This is not our way.

Ema: Technically, I'm not a lawyer. But he got a point.

Pearl: Yeah! You're just an evil personality ruined his career as a district attorney. You leave good Harvey alone.

Two-Face: Oh yeah? Well, I'm not go anywhere. If I'm gone, goody-two-shoes will be gone with me!

Then he pointing his gun at Phoenix as the others are back away in fear.

Two-Face: Enough about this! Time for talking is over! I would like to kill her. But, I guess it is you to die first.

Trucy: Dad!

Two-Face: Dad? Oh... I get it now. She's your daughter. Well, let's see if whether you are going to live or die.

Harvey: No! Don't-

Two-Face: Quiet! Now...

He grabbed a coin from a pocket and he said.

Two-Face: We let the coin decide of your fate. Heads, you live. Tails, you die.

Apollo: Harvey! No!

Apollo tried to tell him to stop. But it's too late, Two-Face flips the coin into the air and waiting to land on his hand. Phoenix quickly sprint towards him as he grabbed a coin before it lands on his hand. Two-Face is shocked and he just said.

Two-Face: The coin. I-I need a result.

Phoenix ignores him as he back away from him. Two-Face throws Trucy away at the side and he still pointing a gun at him.

Two-Face: Drop that damn coin!

He approaching him while he still pointing a gun at him. Maya went to Phoenix as she grabbed his arm, Trucy did the same thing. Then, Two-Face said.

Two-Face: Without a coin, I can't... I can't...

Phoenix knew that he cannot decide without his coin so he make his idea to give up him.

Phoenix: Make your own call.

He putting a coin into his pocket. Two-Face is frustrated as his hand holding a gun is shaking. Two girls still holds him of what happen next. But then, something happens to him as Harvey said.

Harvey: Wright... I-I can't...

He dropped his knees on the ground as he feels scared about his decision. Then, he just said.

Two-Face: I can't make a decide. It's too much. It's too much. I can't...

He curled up a ball on the ground as he started to whimpered. Edgeworth, Gumshoe, and Alex came up to the platform only to saw Phoenix's friends are alright and Two-Face is curled up a ball on the ground, whimpering about his decision. Edgeworth came to Phoenix as he said.

Edgeworth: How did you do it?

Phoenix look at him and he said.

Phoenix: Try to talk it out. That's for sure.

He looks down at Harvey/Two-Face lying on the ground whimpering about his decision. He feel pity about him. Then, he said.

Phoenix: Every decision is hard to choose sometimes, Harvey. Everyone does that.

Timeskip

Gumshoe put a handcuffed on Two-Face as he get him into the dropship. The others went in the dropship and they went back to ship safety. As for Two-Face, he will be locked up in the brig and take him back to Gotham city when it is over.

Freeman group POV

They're at the docks where Black Mask is doing an operation. They hiding in the shadow as their on top of the crates. Freeman use a binoculars to see in the distance. Frank uses his camera to zoom in and take a picture in the distance without using a flash. Zelda observe them to see what they're up to. Blazkowicz just said to Freeman.

Blazkowicz: What do you see?

Freeman: A lot. I count a few Deathskull militias and flying drones. I also see a group of Umbrella soldiers, which they are bioterrorist group.

Blazkowicz: No nazis with them?

Freeman: No nazis.

Blazkowicz: Good.

He went back to check his weapons to be loaded. Zelda said to him.

Zelda: So tell me, Mr. Freeman. Your enemy, The Combine, what are they exactly?

Freeman: They are an interdimensional alien empire that wanted to take over the world for resources. The combine soldiers were humans who are captured as rebels or anticitizen and they will turn into transhumans to serve their cause. The other ones who are decaying will be turned into Stalker. They are mindless slaves but they will shoot lasers with their eyes. And some humans wanted to have better shelter and better foods, they will join the combine as metro police. My world is turning into something that never be a same again.

Zelda: I'm sorry to hear that.

Freeman: It's alright. At least there's a huge group of rebellion that will take back my world.

As he talking to Zelda, he saw something in the distance. He looks closer until he found Black Mask along with his thugs walking towards the umbrella commander.

Freeman: I found him. Hey guys, I found Black Mask.

Goro: Good. Now we get that bastard.

Frank: Hold it. There are hundreds of them and we are only a few of us. We can't take them down at once.

Blazkowicz: We can do it. We have weapons and another kind of stuff to defeat them.

Zelda: Yeah. We just need to believe it.

Freeman: In that case, let's go.

They jumped out on top of the crate and went to stop them.

Black Mask carrying a silver briefcase goes towards umbrella commander and he said.

Black Mask: You got your boys?

Umbrella commander: Affirmative. Although I just lost contact on Umbrella aircraft carrier that was about to launch the missile filled in deadly virus.

Black Mask: It's them. Your enemy. The BSAA. If your plan didn't work, what's a Plan B?

Umbrella commander: We have a lot of monsters inside of four each truck ready to be released when they reach to Ginza square district.

Black Mask: You guys are crazy to send out those freaks into the city.

Umbrella commander: We follow orders from Wesker.

Black Mask: Whatever. Look, we have to be prepared 'cause our guests are here.

Umbrella commander: How do you know that?

Suddenly, three umbrella soldiers flew over them and hit on the ground. They turned around to see Freeman and his group are here.

Black Mask: Because I know it.

Goro: Alright, you son of a bitch! Give up now or we have a serious fight around here.

Black Mask: I don't think so. Kill them all!

The Deathskull and Umbrella soldiers firing at them. Blazkowicz pulls out his double machinepistoles and fires at them, killing a few of both deathskull and umbrella soldiers. Zelda pulls out rapier as she attack umbrella soldiers and able to avoid the bullets. She pulls out a twilight bow and arrows as she fires at them. Frank pulls out a pistol and shoot a militia's head then he took an assault rifle and firing at them. Then he swings a chainsaw at militia as blood spills out and he died. Three attack drones firing at them but they were shot down by Zelda using twilight bow and arrows. Goro draws out his knife and stabs right through the militia's throat and then he draws out his pistol and shot the umbrella soldier to the head. Goro shoot a pistol at two deathskull attack drones. Kazuma kicks at militia's stomach as he went flying and hit on the ground, then he beat up both deathskull militias and umbrella soldiers that surround him using his own bare hands. Freeman hits militia's head using his crowbar and then he fires AR2 rifle at five umbrella soldiers that they take a left flank. As the battle goes on, an umbrella osprey helicopter appears out of nowhere as it fires at them. Blazkowicz and the others went to cover at behind a huge crates, then it fires rockets at them. But luckily, they made it out before the rockets hit them behind the crates. When they made it out, they are surrounded by deathskull and umbrella soldiers. Then, two deathskull serpent drones join the umbrella osprey helicopter as they aiming at them. Blazkowicz and the others are completely surrounded and they don't have a firepowers to defeat a lot of them. Black Mask and his thugs walked towards them and he just clapped as he said.

Black Mask: Well... You put up a good fight. But this ends here. You are all going to die here.

Goro: No way! Kazuma and I have a score of settle with you. You break into my club and you will pay for it. Also, I'm curious of what inside of that briefcase?

Black Mask: You mean this briefcase?

He lift up a briefcase to show them and then he said.

Black Mask: It's none of your business. The Umbrella is going to release the monsters to the city and cause chaos first. Then, they will going to release a virus all over the Japan and everyone will turn into zombies and monsters. It was Umbrella objective, not mine.

Zelda: How could you unleash those freaks into the city filled with innocent people. You people are insane. All of you!

Black Mask: Blame Albert Wesker. He's the one who make idea of this operation. As for me, I have return to Mr. Death. I sent him a regards to you after you guys are dead.

He pulls a device as it opens a portal and his thugs went through it. Black Mask said to them.

Black Mask: So long, bitches! Tell Batman or Bruce Wayne that Black Mask will have a score to settle soon.

He said before he went into the portal and disappeared. Deathskull and Umbrella forces are ready to shoot them.

Umbrella commander: Ready to open fire by my command.

Zelda: This is no good.

Frank: I knew this is a bad idea.

Blazkowicz: What the hell? I just killed a lot of nazis in solo. And now, I am surrounded by these guys.

Kazuma: At least we're not alone to die here.

They going to open fire at them when suddenly, a rocket hits umbrella osprey helicopter as it went down and exploded into the pieces. It caught attention to everyone that osprey helicopter is destroyed. Then, Frank just said.

Frank: What the hell!?

Blazkowicz and the others turn around to see a dropship appear in the sky and it came them surprise to see Chris and Jill is riding on it. They are relieved to see them here. Frank just shouted.

Frank: Oh hell, yeah! The cavalry have arrive!

Blazkowicz: But they're not alone.

He said with a smirk as they saw JSDF and BSAA helicopters arrives in the docks as well. Umbrella and Deathskull forces are now focus on them as they raising their guns and pointing at them.

Chris radio contact to both JSDF and BSAA forces as he said.

Chris: This is Captain Chris Redfield of BSAA, we have eyes on a lot of hostile and there's friendlies up ahead. Do you see it?

JSDF pilot (on radio): Roger that, american. We see them.

BSAA pilot (on radio): So, the anonymous message is true. The Umbrella have allies to attempt attack to the city together.

JSDF pilot (on radio): Not on our country. We'll take them down for good.

Chris: Be advise, they are might be zombies and BOWs somewhere in the docks too. Eliminate all hostiles but don't hurt the friendlies.

BSAA pilot (on radio): Copy that. You get it?

JSDF pilot (on radio): Roger that.

Both JSDF and BSAA soldiers went down from the helicopters using the ropes and open fire at them. Umbrella and Deathskull soldiers retaliate it as some of them went to cover. Blazkowicz and the others joins them to fight against Umbrella and Deathskull forces.

Chris and Jill took down both serpent drones that are attacking them. More incoming serpent and dragon drones and dragon choppers going to attack them as a dragon chopper fires a rocket at them. They dodge it and fly around the docks as deathskull drones are chasing them.

Both JSDF and BSAA soldiers able to kill few of both deathskull and umbrella soldiers. BSAA soldier fires RPG at umbrella soldiers taking cover on the large boxes as it went explodes. JSDF soldiers focus fire on both deathskull and umbrella soldiers. Blazkowicz went to help BSAA soldiers as he shoots them with his Schockhammer. As he went them, he takes cover with BSAA soldiers as he retaliate it and then, a BSAA sergeant said.

BSAA sergeant: Hey! Are you on our side?

Blazkowicz: Yeah!

He reloads his gun.

Blazkowicz: I'm on your side. Look, my friends and I are dealing with deathskull militias over there. They're heavily armed and they got tanks and drones. 

BSAA sergeant: I see... Gues you guys met Chris and Jill, huh?

Blazkowicz: Yep.

They got attention whenthe bullets almost hit on their heads. Blazkowicz just said.

Blazkowicz: Nevermind of talking. Let's get those assholes.

BSAA sergeant: Alright, then. Men, suppressing fire!

In the response, the BSAA soldiers went out the cover and continue fighting against them. Zelda took down deathskull militias when she encounter skull ninjas appear in the battle. She ready her rapier as skull ninja goes to attack her first but she blocks it, and she stabs through the chest, killing him instantly. Goro finish killing a deathskull militia as he turn around to see Zelda fought on the skull ninjas. He went towards her as he shoots two skull ninja to the head. The remaining skull ninjas turn around to see Goro is coming for them so they went after him. Goro smiled as he wait for one of them gets near him, a skull ninja going to swing a katan at him until Goro quickly swing a baseball bat to the face. He swing another skull ninja as he beat him up then he hit another skull ninja to the stomach and shoot hin to the head. Deathskull militias able to kill few of JSDF soldiers when they got killed by JSDF helicopters. A deathskull milita move back as he shoots a submachine gun at BSAA sodiers when he got stopped by Frank behind him and he said.

Frank: How are ya?

Frank punch him to the face really hard to knock him out. Freeman took deathskull assault rifle and shoots them. JSDF soldier shoots a machine gun at few umbrella soldiers. Deathskull sent the attack drones to eliminate them. JSDF corporal shouted at them.

JSDF corporal: Take cover!

They take cover as attack drones fire at them. Blazkowicz, Frank, and Freeman shoots down the attack drones as they are destroyed.

Chris and Jill continues fires at deathskull drones on the air. Serpent drone goes in and fires a vulcan gun at them. They taking hit as they shoots rockets at them, destroying them into the pieces. Then, they open fire at them and they got destroyed for taking a heavy fire. After that, they went to help them on the ground to provide support to defeat them.

Desperately of losing the battle, the umbrella soldiers decided that now it's time to release the BOWs from the trucks. They open the doors as BOWs such as Lickers and Hunters, went out of the truck, and they going to kill the enemies and follow the orders from both umbrella and deathskull forces since they put the control chips into the minds to be controlled. JSDF are so terrified of them, they feeling hesitated and some of them got killed by BOWs. Everyone is attention on BOWs so they going to kill them. BSAA soldier shoots RPG at a group of hunters as they got exploded into the pieces. Two JSDF soldiers armed with shotguns fires at incoming licker. Freeman went towards a licker when it use a tongue to grab his arm and pull him in. He pulls out a revolver and fires at the brain, killing it instantly. Zelda ready her twilight bow and arrows as she said.

Zelda: Begone, you foul creatures.

She fires the arrows at both lickers and hunters as they were killed instantly, then she goes attack on a licker as she stabs on the head with her rapier. Deathskull and Umbrella soldiers are helping the BOWs as they fires at them. Umbrella soldier throws a grenade at them as BSAA soldier saw it and went to cover before it explodes. Kazuma went to attack umbrella soldiers by beating them up with his yakuza fighting techniques in hand-to-hand combat. Blazkowicz fires kampfpistole at a hunter as it went explodes instantly. Frank encounters BOW known as hunter as he ready his chainsaw and a hunter goes to attack him. He dodges it as he climbs on its back and then he stabbed through the skull, killing it. While they're too busying fighting them, out of nowhere, Ubistvo jumps out from the water and attack them behind. Goro killing a deathskull militia to the throat when he turns around to see a horrifying creature wielding a bloody chainsaw killing few both JSDF and BSAA soldiers. He was shocked as he said.

Goro: Holy shit! What the hell is that thing!

Kazuma joins him after he took care of hunter and he said.

Kazuma: Judging by that look, it belongs to Umbrella no doubt.

Goro: Well then... A monster with a chainsaw. This is new.

He ready his knife as he said with his crooked smile.

Goro: Let's kill that bloody monster, Kiryu-san!

Kazuma nodded as they both went to attack the monster. Both BSAA and JSDF manage to dodge from chainsaw as it angrily roars and goes rampage when it got multiple shots by Goro shooting it with his assault rifle. It focus on him as it swings chainsaw at him but he dodges it and he went to the left side to shoot it. Kazuma went to the right side as he shoot dualing pistols at every body of the monsters.

Kazuma (thoughts): There's gonna be weak spots on that creature.

He keeps shooting at Ubistvo, Blazkowicz and Freeman joins them to fight the monster. Blazkowicz shoots everything he got to kill it while Freeman shoots grenades from MP7 to take the damage of the monster. Few of both JSDF and BSAA joins them too as they shooting at the monster together. Ubistvo roars so loud as its going to killing everyone around it.

Chris and Jill surprisedly saw Ubistvo on the ground being taking a lot of damae by their allies, and it's going to kill everyone arounds it. Jill just said to him.

Jill: That thing again? Did it just swim all the way from aircraft carrier ship?

Chris: I think so. Let's take it out now.

She nodded. They aiming vulcan guns at Ubistvo on the ground as they shooting at it, taking a lot of damage from a monster and try to avoid hitting their allies. Then, Chris contact to both JSDF and BSAA pilots to fire the rockets at it. They open fire the rockets at Ubistvo and it was finally destroyed as it blown up into the pieces. After they took down Ubistvo and the rest of BOWs, the remaining Deathskull and Umbrella soldiers surrender to them and they went into te custody. The medics went on both injured JSDF and BSAA soldiers. Blazkowicz and the others are okay on this point and they see Chris and Jill walking towards them. Zelda said to them.

Zelda: We're glad to see both of you here in time. How's the mission?

Jill: We stopped the launching a missile to the city. That's all of matters.

Chris: So... Have you guys able to stop Black Mask?

Frank: Actually, we didn't stop him. They got surround us and he has a device to open a portal and he went in along with his mafia thugs?

Jill: So they have a device to go any worlds they want. That's sucks.

Goro: Yeah. And we haven't score with him yet. Next time, we'll get him.

Chris: Anything else you guys know it?

Blazkowicz: Hmm...

Kazuma: There's something about a briefcase he's holding on.

Jill: A briefcase?

Zelda: Oh! Yes, the one a small box he's holding it.

Freeman: Black Mask has a briefcase but he won't tell us what it is before he went to the portal.

Chris: Strange. Why is he here in Japan just getting that briefcase. I wonder...

He thinks on his mind when a BSAA sergeant approach him and he said.

BSAA sergeant: Captain, the umbrella and deathskull forces are rounded up and ready to take them to prison.

Chris: Thanks. Make sure they stay it that way.

BSAA sergeant: Yes sir. Also, there's a problem.

Jill: That is?

BSAA sergeant: There is a report from the police about a trouble at Tokyo National Museum. Someone just dig it on the floor instead of taking the artifacts.

Blazkowicz: What? That's strange from someone stealing something new instead of the artifacts. It doesn't make sense.

Frank: Hmm...

Zelda: What's on your mind?

Frank: I'm feeling like it was Black Mask who did it. I know because he's the one carrying something inside a briefcase that we don't know about it.

Freeman: If that's a case, we should head there and investigate it.

Goro: Ohh... So we're playing detectives. I like it.

Jill: Okay. Thanks for inform us, sergeant.

BSAA sergeant: Yes ma'am.

He said as he walked back to his men.

Chris: Alright, let's head to-

Before he say anything, he got contact from his earpiece so he call it and he said.

Chris: Yes?

Batman (on comms): Chris, we need you and your group help.

Chris: Batman? Why? We just need to go investigate the situation of why Black Mask is-

Batman (on comms): The President is kidnapped.

It strikes him as he feels shocked to hear it. Then, he replied.

Chris: Alright, where are you?

Batman (on comms): We sending you a coordinates on the ship. Cortana will take you guys there.

Chris: Alright, we'll be there soon.

He said as he finish calling from Batman. The group look at him so serious as he said.

Chris: We investigate it later. For now, let's head back to Batman and the others.

Zelda: Why?

Chris: Because...

Jill: Because what? What is it, Chris?

He remain silent for a second until he said.

Chris: It's the President Roland. He's being kidnapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
2.2K 120 17
When a group of elite and powerful warriors from across the universe are transported to a Game Reserve Planet by the Predators, this group of warrior...
7.9K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
24.1K 620 95
When a power source of a machine called the Dimension Machine, which keeps all dimensions separate, is stolen, every world in the multiverse starts t...