Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

By Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

2K 99 33
By Omunique_Amore

"Armonii Sincere!" Dave yelled as he came through the front door.

"Boy don't be yelling my name like that"

"What's this?" He held up a reciept and she glanced at it as she continued to do her makeup in the bathroom.

"A receipt"

"Read it"

"Did I spend too much?" She asked knowing that wasn't why he was mad.

"I'm not looking at the price I'm talking about what you bought"

"Stuff"

"You said and I quote "bae I'm going to buy a few things for my sleepover"

"And I did that"

"At Victoria Secret?"

"I went to Victoria Secret?" She asked.

"Now you have amnesia"

"I guess so" she shrugged as if she had no clue.

"Armonii you not having no lingerie party especially with a nigga there"

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yep cause it's coming with me to my house matter of fact all of your lingerie coming to my house" he was about to walk off into her room until she grabbed his arm.

"Babe, come see what I got" she said in a sultry voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed on his face.

"I am"

"Untie my robe" he pulled the strings to her robe and pushed it off her shoulders and onto the floor.

He gripped her waist and lifted her up onto the bathroom counter, his hands rested on her thighs as the sound of summer walker played in the background. Armonii trailed her tongue up and down his neck until she pressed her lips against his, she could feel his member pressing against her crotch. She unbuttoned his jeans and stuck her hand in his boxers pulling him out. He moved the lace out of the way and pulled her panties to the side. Dave inserted two fingers inside of her and moved at a fast pace, playing with her clit. When she came on his fingers, he put them in her mouth so she could taste herself as he slowly pushed himself inside her, she licked every finger slowly before she bit her bottom lip in ecstasy. When he was all the way inside he started slow before going faster, she gripped the counter as he held her hips and thrusted into her faster. Grabbing her thighs and pulling her down onto his forearms as he fucked her harder.

"Ahhhh, Dave"

"Say my name baby"

"DAVE! Make me cum baby make me cum" she repeated and he lifted her up off the sink and held her against the wall thrusting up inside her.

"Baby let me ride you" she said and he sat on the toilet as she sat on his dick, she circled her hips and bounced up and down as he gripped her hips.

"Damn Armonii" he groaned freeing her breasts and latching onto a nipple. She continued to bounce on him until she came, she got off of him and bent over the sink letting him hit it from behind. He smacked her on her ass and jackhammered into her pussy, she held tight to the sink as she let him take over.

"I'm about to cum"

"Me too" he kept going until she came for a third time before he pulled out and jerked his dick until he came all over a towel.

"You did this shit on purpose"

"What on purpose" she asked as she started her shower water and stripped out of her lingerie, she put her hair up and put on a shower cap before getting in the shower.

"Cause we fucked out of nowhere"

"I was horny"

"So you knew I would get mad at you when you gave me that receipt"

"I really did just want to piss you off, but when you kept telling me what to do that shit turned me on" he laughed and shook his head. When she finished showering she stepped out and he held her towel open for her, he wrapped he in the towel and wrapped his arms around her in the process. Dave leaned down and pressed multiple kisses to her lips, she wrapped her arms around his back and returned his kisses.

"You want to meet my friends?" She asked.

"Sure baby" they walked out the bathroom and she went into her closet to get dressed. He took off his shoes and got in her bed and sat against the headboard. Dave grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, switching to a college football games highlights.

"You like my sweat suit" Armonii asked when she came out to show him.

"Yes baby, why is it so big on you though?"

"I like going up a size on these type of clothes because they're very comfortable" she jumped on top of him in her bed. Dave phone flashed and Armonii grabbed it and handed it to him.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, your dad wants me to send someone to the trap to receive some packages and stock them"

"Oh okay"

"When is everyone else coming?"

"They should be here soon, Harmony will definitely be here first, Kiana and Zo will probably come around the same time and Lea always late"

"Do your friends know we together?"

"I don't know"

"What are y'all doing besides sleeping?"

"Well, we gonna go to the movies first and see the Addams Family" he laughed.

"My baby a big ass kid" she lightly slapped his chest.

"We chose that movie unanimously"

"Well your all babies then"

"I'm your baby right?"

"Yes your my baby" he pressed a kiss to her forehead"

"The superbowl coming up and I'm throwing a party, you gon come?"

"Ooh I love superbowl parties, I can even cook"

"You like football?"

"Yes.. Ooh baby this my song" she straddled his lap and started rapping to him.

Let me tell you a story about this girl named Kelly

Okay now Kelly had a buzz in the city
Little bitty waist, big ass, big titties
Trick little money with her, she might let you hit it
'Cause by any means you know Kelly gon' get it
I forgot to mention to you Kelly was a dancer
Up and down the pole workin' tryin' to get her bands up
Her nigga was jealous so she had to give her mans up
"Fuck niggas gettin' money" became the anthem
'Cause she was a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla

One night Kelly met a nigga named Dre
Scammin' ass nigga every date was pay day
All he talked about was gettin' over and finessin'
How he had the plan to stop both they ass from stressin'
He wrote the anthem, was stack after stack
That niggas threw forty seven thou' to be exact
That's the most she ever made so it fucked the head up
He told her, "Holler at me when you want to get your bread up"
He knew she was a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla

She hit him up like, "I'm tryin' to shine like you"
That nigga said, "Baby this is all you gotta do"
"You know that nigga fat Sam, the one that got all that paper"
"The one that beat the charge when old girl she said he tried to rap her?"
"Well listen, me and you gon' pull a caper"
"You get him to the room I'll convince him to run that safe up"
Kelly was hesitant she said, "Dre you know I ain't no killer"
He said, "This easy money baby, I won't pull the trigger"
"I'm a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla"

She couldn't pass on it, too in love with that cake
Although she seen every episode of first forty eight
She still approached Sam when he came into the club
Convinced him to go back to the room so they could fuck
No unlawful entry she gave Dre the other key
Dre ain't know that Sam was licensed to carry
Dre came in and pulled his weapon Sam pulled his to
All you heard was Kelly sayin' "Dre don't shoot!"
Damn thought she was a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla

Head shot, Sam died instantly, but the shot he let off hit Dre and nicked an artery
Dre started to bleed out and begged Kelly for some help
But all Kelly could think about was tryin' to help herself
She hit herself against the wall made sure it made a bruise
And told Dre, "I ain't goin' down for this it's me or you"
She ran both them niggas pocket but not all used her head
She told the cops they killed each other, both them niggas dead
Damn she was a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla

Kelly told the cops Dre blew into a jealous rage
When he found her in the room about to fuck her new bae
Grabbed her by the head and slammed her up against the wall
Pulled a gun on Sam threatened him to end it all
Sam pulled his gun out and let off a shot
Dre shot back twice and she went into shock
The police cleared her name and she never got caught
She'll be settin' niggas up again, what the fuck you thought?
Damn shawty is a, hustla, hustla, she was a, hustla, hustla

"You a hustla baby"

"You damn right"

"I know you is bae" the keys in the door rattled and noise could be heard down the hall, Armonii smiled and ran down the stairs. She saw Arielle, Arianna, Isabella and Harmony.

"Harmony!"

"Wassup boo"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too girl"

"Kiana and Zo should be here soon"

"I can't wait to see them"

"Me either, soooo we know Trevante, we met Jay, where is Dave?"

"He upstairs"

"Go get him"

"Okay" Armonii walked back up the stairs and Dave putting his shoes on.

"Where you going?"

"Home"

"So your not going to meet my friends?"

"Not today"

"Harmony here though" she poked out her bottom lip.

"I can meet them all tomorrow so y'all can talk about boys and paint each other's nails-"

"Uh uh, we do not do that" he laughed.

"I don't want you to go babe, I want you to meet my friends right now"

"Alright" they walked back down the stairs.

"Harmony, come meet Dave"

"Wassup"

"Ohh, so you the one. What do you do Dave?"

"I work right under her dad"

"Oh, so you a drug dealer"

"Yes"

"Harmony, don't say it like that"

"Your a thug, you sell weed, push coke, make bands. Have you ever been to jail?" he looked at Harmony confused.

"Is this how you meet everyone?"

"Harmony!" Armonii scolded. She held up her hands in surrender as a knock sounded on their door. Armonii went to answer it.

"KIANA!" Armonii screamed, she missed her bestie. Out of all of Harmony, Lea, and Zo, she was closer to Kiana. All of her friends except Lea moved away after they graduated highschool. Kiana and Zo both moved to LA with Kiana on a basketball scholarship and Zo pursuing comedy, he's all over Instagram, Harmony is doing big things her dream is to be a lawyer and Armonii was proud of her, no one ever knew exactly what Lea did, last thing they were told she was stI'll stripping, even though she swore up and down that she was going to stop. Armonii was proud of her friends, they were all doing what they wanted to do, they all came from the same neighborhood and through all of the hard times when she knew Kiana felt like giving up and Zo didn't feel accepted enough, Lea felt like she was unloved for a long time and Harmony had always been confident in herself and her dreams, but it didn't stop people from downing her.

"I missed you so much girl" Kiana hugged Armonii tightly. Kiana switched to Arielle and Armonii hugged Zo. Harmony hugged the both of them before they hugged Arianna.

"Girl you don't know how good it feels to finally see other faces but hers" Zo said.

"Boy, you should be lucky you in my presence"

"Yay" he rolled his eyes and they burst out laughing.

"How long y'all gonna be here?"

"Me and Zo will be here for a week"

"Me too" Harmony said.

"Oh well y'all can take the two guest rooms, who wants to sleep in the nursery or one of y'all have to share beds"

"No need, I will just stay at Izzy house for the week no one is sleeping in my baby's nursery" Arianna spoke.

"What you having anyway girl?" Zo asked.

"A girl"

"And what's her name gonna be?" Harmony asked.

"Sincere Noelle Allen"

"That's so pretty"

"I know" she flipped her hair

"I'm not gonna have you go to your friend house cause we here"

"I'm staying for tonight but the rest of the week I'll just stay at Isabella house, it's no problem my bed alone is better than sleeping on the couch or with anyone else"

"Thanks little sis" Kiana hugged her.

"Who wants Arianna room?"

"I'll take it" Harmony said.

"Well, who do we have here?" Zo said as he eyed Dave.

"Oh shoot, Kiana, Zo, this is Dave"

"Hello Dave, I'm Zo"

"Wassup" he shook his hand.

"And I'm Kiana" he shook her hand before she faced Armonii.

"Who he to you?" Kiana asked.

"My man"

"Okay bitch"

"He's a gangster" Harmony pointed out.

"You sell weed?" he simply nodded.

"I need some, so what you got?" She asked and he was shocked she wanted to buy from him.

"Bae go get my stuff from the car" he told Armonii, She did as he said and came back with a bag.

"I want an eighth"

"Aight"

"How much?"

"50"

"Aight bet" she paid him and he gave her what she wanted.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

"I know you didn't just do a drug deal in front of us"

"Girl you smoke it so"

"I stopped all of that, they'll drug test me at my law firm"

"You aggravating"

"Thanks" there was a knock at the door and Armonii went to go answer it.

"That's Lea, Arianna can you answer the door for me please?" Armonii asked.
************************************
Part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.3K 41
i just want to love you, why won't you let me?
24.8K 793 36
Taylor is the heiress to the Italian Mafia. Her father would only allow her to take over if she settles down. Willow is a normal girl kinda. Her fat...
11.8K 167 24
Idk what to write? ._.