Crave | Nicki Minaj & Roman R...

By sunangelxxi

'Cause you're the one I crave And my cravings get dangerous The feelings never fade I don't think we should p... More

Crave
Gallery
Cover
Playlist
Wikipedia
Cast
Prologue | Thinkin About You
Chapter One | Queen Radio
Chapter Two | Stomping Grounds
Chapter Three | Onika Crocker
Chapter Four | Ring, Ring
Chapter Five | Just Us
Chapter Six | Table For Three
Chapter Seven | Articles
Chapter Eight | Matrimony
Chapter Nine | Articles II
Chapter Ten | Homeymoon
Chapter Eleven | Vogue
Chapter Twelve | September Vines
Crave II
Wikipedia
Prologue | Rocking the Cradle
Chapter One | Instagram Feed
A|N

Epilogue

2.7K 110 39
By sunangelxxi

Epilogue

Nicki Minaj Releases her documentary on Netflix

Nicki Minaj, who has been very private about her personal life, has released a documentary, and she has a big reveal in the documentary where she shows off her four months old twins, a boy and a girl. She reveals she gave birth on Valentine's Day.

"I was lucky to be able to relive my own experiences with my family. I'm finally at peace and happy. I have my babies and my man." Nicki says in the documentary where she shows her twins playing with their older siblings, Roman Reigns, three children from a previous relationship.

In the documentary, you can see how she goes with her husband Joe, better known as Roman Reigns, and children to different countries.

She also shares behind the scenes of her getting ready for her big day back in July of 2019 when she married Joe in a private ceremony in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

"I'm marrying the man of my dreams. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see him." Nicki says as she finishes putting on her custom-made wedding dress by Vera Wang.

"Momma, pray for me," Nicki says as she and her bridal party hold hands as her mother prays for her big day.

"Having my mother pray over my marriage is a perfect thing because I know as long as I have God watching over me and my marriage, then my marriage will be strong. I have faith in a long-lasting relationship." Nicki says.

"Amen." Everyone says as they all pull away and grab their bouquets.

The series cuts to footage of Nicki walking down the aisle, and then it cuts to Joe with tears in his eyes as she walks down.

Later footage shows Nicki and Joe sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.

The documentary also features Nicki's efforts in music and fashion.

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

I'm glad all of you enjoyed my documentary.

12:24 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Yes, I had my twins on Valentine's Day. I was shocked cause I wasn't due for another two weeks, but they made that day even more special.

12:30 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Our twins' names are Sione and Tamah Anoa'i. Sione is older than Tamah by ten minutes.

12:32 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Sione is the Samoan variant of the name John and means 'God is gracious.'

12:34 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Tamah means innocent and honest.

12:38 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Mrs. Anoa'i ✔️
@NICKIMINAJ

Thank you 🙏🏽 all for supporting me and my life.

12:40 PM • 6/11/20 • Twitter for iPhone

Onika's POV
Chyna's house
April 2021

"So what exactly happened the other night?" Chyna asked, cutting up the vegetables.

"Girl, you know what exactly happened," Fatima answered.

We were all cooking in Chyna's kitchen since she was having a get-together with all the couples.

It's been a year and two months since I had the twins, also the same amount of time that Chyna has been secretly dating Nick, aka Dolph Ziggler.

Now that was a big surprise to our group of friends who still don't understand how the two got together.

"So, the both of you are pregnant at the same time. That's crazy." Chyna said as both Fatima, and I look at each other.

"Wow! What bitch you took one too." Fatima said.

"Girl, that's a false positive," Chyna said.

"No, it's not causing you even to stop drinking and smoking weed," Fatima said, putting the baked macaroni in the oven.

"Man, Alright, I went to the doctor this morning, and I'm twelve weeks," Chyna said.

"So, if you're twelve weeks, that means I'm at least fourteen weeks, and Fatima gotta be at least thirteen or twelve," I said, looking at the calendar on my phone.

"Y'all need to talk y'all asses to the doctor and stop playing the guessing game," Chyna said.

"I'll go soon. I'm just nervous. I wanted to wait until K was like two years old or older." Fatima said.

I was nodding my head in agreement that I wanted to also wait before getting pregnant again.

I put the vegetables in a bowl to wash them.

"Right like, can I handle three kids under two, especially with me expanding my fashion line with Fendi," I said.

"Man, y'all got this," Chyna said.

"Did you even tell Nick?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. Cause I called his ass crying and cursing him out. Then he laughed and said he is excited to be a dad." Chyna answered, rolling her eyes.

"Girl, let that man be excited about his baby," Fatima said.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but ever since I moved my reality show to E, my career has been popping even more, and now I have to add a baby," Chyna said.

"Girl, you'll be fine. Remember, we got this." I said.

Onika's POV
Doctor's Office
April 2021

"Hello, Onika, Joe; nice to see you both again." Dr. Natalie Kennedy said as she takes a seat and she pulls out my chart, the looks up at me. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Fine, I guess," I answered.

"Nausea?" She asked.

"A little," I answered.

"Breast soreness?" She asked.

"Yeah. I think they're getting bigger. Right, Joe?" I replied.

Joe cleared his throat and smirked.

"I mean, I have seen a change in them." He said.

"Oh, okay. Onika, please put your legs up on the stirrups," Dr. Kennedy said as she rolled her stool over to the edge of the exam table. "I'm going to do an internal exam. It's better when you're this early in the pregnancy." She said.

"Okay," I said as I lay back against the pillows. Joe grabs my hand and squeezes it. I smile at him.

"This might be slightly uncomfortable." Dr. Kennedy said as I squirmed as she inserted the probe. She reached over with her other hand.

"Do you see that?" Dr. Kennedy pointed to the tiny 'bean' shape. "That's your baby. It's too early to tell the gender." Dr. Kennedy pushed another button. "And this...is your baby's heartbeat." She said.

A swishing sound filled the room.

"Does it sound healthy?" Joe asked.

"Sounds perfect." Dr. Kennedy answered as she froze the image on the screen. She pulled out the probe and covered me with the sheet.

"Everything looks perfect. Looking at the fetus, you're about fourteen weeks along." Dr. Kennedy said.

"Our honeymoon," Joe said as he looks down at me.

A while back, Joe and I finally went on our honeymoon, and I guess them two weeks of not leaving the room worked.

"Hey, you did say you would put another baby in me," I said, giggling.

"Onika," Joe said as Dr. Kennedy blushed.

"Okay, let's get you set up for your next appointment." Dr. Kennedy said.

"Thank you, Dr. Kennedy," I said, smiling as she left the room.

"We about to have a full house," Joe said, smiling.

"And this is the baby last you will be getting out of me, Joseph. I thought I had my body back, and now I gotta push out another one with your head." I said.

"Shut up, and let's go. I am always talking about my head. What about yours? I don't know how your neck supports the size of your big ass head." Joe said.

"Joseph!" I gasped.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 475 14
Roman Reigns a.k.a. Samoan Superman has everything that he wants in his life. He has a beautiful wife named Galina Becker, and a daughter named, Joel...
24.2K 769 11
Before he was Roman Reigns, troubled teen Crystal Carter one sidedly fell in love with Joe Anoai but circumstances pulled him away from their hometow...
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
133K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...