Run and Hide(Completed)

By MaddieRxoxo

COMPLETED. When both Amy and Alan have had enough of their out of control teenage son they send him to Philad... More

Traded Out
Matter Of Time
Beatin' Too Fast
Hide, Run
Losin' Fight
Before They Break
Feelin' and Fallin'
Holdin' Back
Run, Hide
I Wanna Be Loved
Young Hearts
All A Mistake
Love's A Loaded Gun
A Kiss Goodnight
Nobody Wants To Fight
Run and Hide
Sequel

Worth The While

1K 33 110
By MaddieRxoxo

Special shout outs to @Melanie0800, @prfctsabby, @Batssly, @PrincessMuffin21,  

for always showing love to this story! Thank you! To all my other readers as well! Thank you guys for reading! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Without spoiling too much one of my scenes I have ever written for any of my stories is in this chapter.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

Worth The While

"Josh, stop."

Maya warned him, grinning as Josh hovered half-way over her kissing her cheek.

"Yeah, Josh. Could you please stop? I am in the room, you know?" Farkle grumbled from his spot on the floor making the couple laugh.

"Fine, I'll let you two go back to studying for your test since neither one of you are fun," Josh sighed, getting off of Maya and sitting up. "Farkle," he reached down to do their secret hand shake careful not to hurt the boy's bandaged hand before turning his attention back on the blonde, "Gorgeous, I'll see you later," he leaned down to place a kiss on Maya's mouth, letting his lip linger for a moment before finally walking out of the room.

Farkle watched Maya watch Josh leave the room before shaking his head and smiling. "You landed the guy and you still got it bad."

Maya snapped her eyes off of her now closed bedroom door Josh just walked out of to glared over at her one of her best friends. "I do not," she tried to deny.

"Yes you do."

"I do n-" she began to deny again before biting her lip and sighing loudly, knowing Farkle was right. "-do you think I'm crazy?" she asked, with a soft serious tone.

Farkle looked up at Maya, curiously at the seriousness in Maya's voice. "What do you mean?"

Maya swallowed, "Look at how fast I have fallen for Josh. We kind of just fell into this relationship and I feel things for him that I have never felt for Lucas and I've known and was with Lucas a lot longer than Josh. Sometimes I wonder what has come over me. "

Farkle nodded, knowing exactly what has come over the blonde. "I think it's called love."

Maya looked over at Farkle with wide eyes.

"Sometimes people fall faster than others," he shrugged, continuing. "It's simple, you were never in love with Lucas but you are in love with Josh. That's why you feel those things."

Maya swallowed, before slowly nodding her head as her thoughts went to the boy in the next room.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about Lucas," Farkle began, softly.

Maya's eyes snapped back up at Farkle.

"As you know he is definitely not handling your breakup well."

"You think?" Maya stated, raising her eyebrows. "I feel bad he is hurting but he definitely out of control."

"Yeah, he is," Farkle agreed. "That's why I don't regret punching him because he deserved it and he should be thanking his lucky stars Josh hasn't had a chance to get to him but was he ever like that before? Out of control? You know...when you two were dating?"

Maya shook her head, "No, not really. He would get jealous and try to push me into having sex when he knew I wasn't ready but he never touched me or anything like that."

Farkle nodded. "That's good to hear. Not the pressuring to have sex," he backtracked some. "But he's never hurt you."

It was Maya's turn to nod.

"I'm just happy you found someone who is as crazy about you as you are about him."

A smile came to Maya's face as she blushed at her friend's words. "Me too."

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

Josh walked out of his of sixth period, stopping in place. He glanced in both directions of the hall before his eyes fell on the boy a few feet away from him. He told himself to be the bigger person and just walk away as his eyes remained glaring at the other boy at his locker looking down at his notes. He shook head, he could be the bigger person another day, right now he needed to prove a point. He rushed over to the other boy, slamming his locker shut making the other boy flinch and step back away from his locker before it could hit him.

"What the hell?"

"Put your listening ears on because you better listen to me and you better listen to me good. Stay the hell away from my girlfriend," Josh ordered, in a low deep threatening voice. "You got that? Don't go near her. Don't talk to her. Don't even look in her direction because next time I will personally pick Maya up and place her off to the side to give you the ass kicking you deserve. No one and I mean no one will stop me. The movie theater was your final get away free card. Got it? Good." Josh didn't even give Lucas a chance to say anything as patted the guy on the back before walking away to a smirking Farkle.

"Did you get your point across?"

"Let's hope so if not at least I know Maya is good at bandaging injuries."

Farkle looked down at his hand, and nodded, following behind Josh.

"It's taking everything in me not to kick his ass, especially when I know he deserves it. After his little stunt at the movie theater."

"Just keep your mind on the certain blonde who will be disappointed if you do anything stupid."

Josh nodded. "She is the reason I haven't done anything to Lucas."

"She helps keep you in check."

Josh stopped in his tracks. "She does more than that," he admitted before continuing his way down the hall

"She drives you crazy," Farkle pointed out, hiding his smile and hoping he could get Josh to open up more about his feelings for Maya.

Josh nodded, swallowing. "I've never been with a girl where all we mainly do is talk and have conversations, especially when we have so much stuff around us that we could do to distract us. We are left alone a lot. Yeah, Maya and I kiss and cuddle but we mainly choose to talk each other and get to know each other. No matter how little or big it is. I feel like I've known Maya my entire life but yet I've only really known her this tiny short amount of time but the way I feel about her-I don't know," he shook his head amazed how she made him really feel. "It makes me hesitant with everything I do with her because I don't want to hurt her. If she was a girl back in New York I would have already had sex with her and been done with her and because of that Maya scares the hell out of me because I'm willing to do whatever I have to do for her. I would do anything for her."

"Why is that?"

"Why is what?"

Farkle shook his head, not understanding how these two haven't realized it yet. Wasn't he suppose to be the one who was bad at this love thing? "Why does Maya scare the hell out of you?"

Josh remained quiet.

"Because you're in love with her," Farkle answered for him when Josh said nothing.

Josh shook his head, "I wouldn't go that far."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," Josh tried to deny.

"I know I'm not one to talk when it comes to love but I see the way you two are with each other. The way you two look at each other. The way you push each other's buttons but both of you love it. The way you two get loss in each other and forget that there is other people in the room with you and I know I hope one day I'm just like you and Maya with Smackle."

Josh remained quiet which made Farkle take a different approach.

"Say, you and Maya call off whatever this is you to have. How would you feel if Maya started to date someone else? Kiss someone else? Stare into someone else's eyes that aren't your's?"

"No," Josh shook his head. "No one is allowed to kiss or stare into Maya's eyes like that but me."

"Why?"

"Because it would piss me off."

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with her, okay?" Josh admitted before he could stop himself causing Farkle to smile wide. "And no one should be able to kiss her or stare into her eyes like that but me."

"Good to hear," Farkle nodded, the smile still on his face. "I didn't want to have to punch you like I punched Lucas because the last thing Maya needs is another Lucas."

Josh chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm glad you feel the same about Maya as she does about you," Farkle admitted, seriously. "She deserves to be happy and you make her happy. I'm very protective of her, you know? She is like a sister to me and I used to have the biggest crush on her when we were younger and I was her first kiss," he smirked as he started to walk away from Josh with a huge grin on his face.

Josh did a double take in Farkle's direction, "Wait! What?" he said as he chased after him after Farkle's word sank in about her first kiss. "First kiss? Farkle! Do I need to kick your ass?"

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

Later that afternoon, Maya waltzed into Josh's room with a huge smile on her face as he sat at his desk studying.

Josh looked over his shoulder, "Gorgeous."

She closed his book, causing him to look up at her confused. She knew they only had a couple of hours before her parents would get home from work and she didn't want to waste any time. "I need you to come with me. I have a surprise for you."

Josh stared up at her for a moment.

"Come on," she told him, eagerly with a huge smile, holding her hand out before Josh finally allowed her to pull him out of his seat.

The two took a couple of steps before Maya stopped and turned to face him. "But first you need to close your eyes."

"What?" Josh laughed at his girlfriend's request.

"Close your eyes."

"Maya-"

"Close your eyes."

Josh looked at her amused. "Fine,' he said closing his eyes.

Maya smiled, covering his eyes just in case he tried to peek as she led him carefully down the stairs and through the house and out the back door.

"Keep your eyes close," she instructed as her hand still tried to cover his eyes as much as possible.

"They are closed, but you are making me nervous."

"As you should be."

Josh chuckled.

"Okay. Open!"

Josh glanced around at the make shift baseball field in the Hunter's backyard. He looked at the girl next to him astound that she would do something like this for him. He couldn't help pull her to him for a long deep kiss.

"Do you like it?"

Josh nodded, "I do," he told her, placing a quick kiss on her lips.

"You're going to teach me how to play baseball," she murmured, keeping him close and kissing his lips in between each of the last four words.

"Am I?"

"You are," she nodded, placing another kiss on his lips before pulling away from him. "Apparently you were suppose to be some good baseball player or something," she shrugged, teasing. "But we will see about that."

Josh raised his eyebrows, "Oh I wasn't just some good baseball player. I was the best."

"Once again, we will see about that," she grinned. "I'm batting first."

"Fine by me," Josh smiled, as he walked over and helped Maya get position, both of their hearts beating a little faster as he helped her before he walked over to the "pitcher's mount".

"Ready?"

"I'm ready," Maya smirked, holding up the bat at home base. She waited for Josh to throw the ball before swinging the bat and taking off to first base.

"Wait!" Josh shouted, laughing, running towards the ball. "You missed the ball completely."

"So, no to first base?"

"Well, yeah," Josh frowned as he picked up the ball and turned back to look at the blonde who was eyeing him seductively.

"Or maybe you would like me better on second?" Maya proposed, walking over to the plate.

Josh stood still by home base, wondering what was going on. "Are we still talking baseball or are you talking something completely different?"

"Third?" she raised her eyebrow when Josh didn't respond. He was loss for words. "Okay, a touchdown."

"Home run," Josh corrected, softly, as Maya walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a passionate kiss. Josh pulled away, resting his forehead against her. "Just so you know, I meant what I said. I would never make you do anything you didn't want to do and that goes for any base. I'm not going to push you to do anything you don't want to do."

Maya smiled up at him, nodding. "I know you wouldn't."

"Good," he said, pressing a soft kiss on her lips.

"How does it feel to be back on the field?" Maya asked when they pulled away. "Well, pretend field."

Josh took in a deep breath as he looked around at the bases. This used to be his home. His favorite place in the world. Then his eyes settle on the girl next to him. She was becoming his new home. His new favorite place in the world was next to her. Wherever she was he wanted to be. "Amazing."

"Good because you are losing. Score is 1-0!"

"You missed the ball completely. It was a strike."

"But I got to every base."

"Because you distracted me."

"I can't help that you can't keep your head in the game."

"It's hard to keep my head in the game when I'm around you."

Maya smiled, placing another kiss on his lips but pulling away when he tried to deepen the kiss.

"In due time," she smirked, patting his chest.

Josh couldn't help the huge grin on his face as he shook his head and watched her walk away. She was going to be the death of him.

XOXOJOSHAYAXOXO

"Hey," Josh stopped a fresh from the shower dressed in her pajamas Maya before she went into her bedroom. He glanced in the direction of her parents' closed bedroom door before turning his attention back on her as she looked up at him with curious eyes. "Thank you for today," he told her, softly, as he leaned against her door way.

Maya gave him a huge smile as her own eyes glanced in the direction of her parents' bedroom before standing on her tippy-toes and kissing him as his arms wrapped around her lower waist. "You're welcome," she murmured against his lips. "I'm glad you had fun."

Josh nodded, biting his lip. "I did." He looked in the direction of her parents again before guiding her in to her room and shutting the door behind him where his lips found hers again but this time more passionate. He rested his forehead against her's when he pulled away, tucking a piece of her wet hair behind her ear as the two held onto each other's gazes. Maya could see he had something on his mind but said nothing. Instead, he pressed soft kiss on her lips. "I better go."

Maya nodded, giving him another quick kiss.

"Josh," she stopped him. "Was there something you wanted?"

Josh stood still, staring into her eyes again. He gave her a small smile. "No."

Maya nodded, returning his small smile.

"Good night, Gorgeous."

"Night," she murmured, biting her lip as she watched the door close behind him.

I hope you enjoyed. Please leave me a review with your thoughts! Please go check out my new Joshaya story called "My Girl", and if you haven't already check out my other Joshaya story called "Taking On The World".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.6K 27
The Continuing Saga of Riley and her friends as they tackle their Sophomore year in High School. The ups, the downs, and everything in between. What...
11.4K 365 8
In which the nation's sweetheart finds the one in someone who is the complete opposite of her. ~~~~~~~~~~ Josh Ritchie X OC
14.3K 188 27
Elena always found her childhood best friend attractive but she didn't know she had feelings for him till he started dating her best friend so she ha...
187K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...