how she lost herself. billie...

By billiesHoe

she slowly was losing herself without realising. she also lost a few people along the way but that's okay. lo... More

bitches broken hearts. x
i swear ill never leave again. x
wrong about forever. x
but i miss you. x
uno what? do it. x
im trying to let go. x
id get you the moon. x
at least ill wait for you. x
skeltons. x
ive been waiting. x
i love you. x
im so lonely. x
i hate myself. x
baby ill be here. x
even if its love. x
i dont know me. x
i got everything i wanted. x
the end. x

2 soon. x

78 7 0
By billiesHoe

angie's pov

"can i hug you?" she says to me in isle three in tesco, "why" i question "because i feel like it angie" she answers "fine" i say.

so now me and billie, hugging in isle three in tesco, super tight. i missed this i can't lie but i shouldn't.

i try pulling away but billie holds on tighter "a few more minutes" she says, i sigh and hug her back.

i needed her back to make me feel needed, i've been so sad without her lately and i hate it.

i'm feeling lost and i don't know what to do now, i feel bad, go to bed wake up even worse.

"how are you?" i ask her, she looks at me "i'm okay you?" she asks "yeah i'm good just came to get some food ya know" i say meaning the things on the shelves around us.

"okay well i'm gonna head out yeah?" she said "okay" i answer as i watch her go pay for her things and leaving.

fuck i'm still so hung up on her i think as i walk towards the register.

---------------------

i'm sad, very sad lol.
i just want everyone to go away.
i'm being serious by the way.
please everyone go away.
my mental healths decreasing if you couldn't tell.
guess i'll leave soon. :/

-angie xoxo

drapetomania
(n.) an overwhelming urge to run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...