TRS #2 : Trouble

By beyondlocks

Trouble Isaac Calland One of the most powerful man in Norway. He's known as the key to Norway's trading indus... More

Chapter 1 - Good Luck
Chapter 2 - Always
Chapter 3 - Award
Chapter 4 - Jackpot
Chapter 6 - Not Bad
Chapter 7 - Worried
Chapter 8 - Wasted My Time
Chapter 9 - Excuses
Chapter 10 - Brat
Chapter 11 - No Reason
Chapter 12 - Jealousy
Chapter 13 - New
Chapter 14 - Freedom
Chapter 15 - Commit a Sin
Chapter 16 - For Now
Chapter 17 - Last Hope
Chapter 18 - Conservation
Chapter 19 - Break Up
Chapter 20 - Done
Chapter 21 - I'll Be Okay
Chapter 22 - Tragedy
Chapter 23 - Useless
Chapter 24 - Mess
Chapter 25 - New Fiance
Chapter 26 - Not Stupid
Chapter 27 - Promise
Chapter 28 - I Will
Chapter 29 - How Are You
Chapter 30 - Any Objection?
Chapter 31 - I Am
Chapter 32 - Nah
Chapter 33 - Forever
Epilogue
Isaac Calland - Linnea Lindberg

Chapter 5 - Son.. of a..

21.5K 875 14
By beyondlocks

Isaac Calland

I walked out from my room to check on Linnea and guess what? She fell asleep on the sofa. I looked at her disbelief. We both drank a whole bottle of vodka and ended up making out when she wanted to take the bottle from me.

She's unbelievable.

I never thought she will be this reckless and crazy. She's not a little girl anymore and that's dangerous.

When she walked into the room earlier this evening, I was hipnotized. I recognized her right away without thinking twice. She walked into the restaurant with a white dress looking like an angel but her eyes tells the opposite. Her red lips was luring me towards her.

I knew she was trouble.

As much as I don't want to stay near her, she was pulling me towards her like a magnet. It's been years since I saw her and I only saw her on the news, magazines and social media. I mean I know that she's always been beautiful but seeing her again face to face.. felt different. She's a woman now.

I kneeled in front of her and poked her arm trying to wake her up. She opened her eyes slowly and she sat up straight.

"Right.. okay." She said it to herself.

"You need water?" I asked and she nodded as she leaned her body on the sofa. I walked towards the kitchen and I heard her phone rang. I took a glass out from the cabinet and filled it with warm water.

I walked back to her and found her looking at her phone blankly. I sat beside her and gave her the water.

"Pick it up.. tell him and you found my phone on the street." She said as she gave her phone to me. I looked at the caller ID and it's Raphael.

"If I pick this up, he will know that it's me." I said and she gestured me to pick it up. I pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello."

"Linnea.. where are you? Yo-"

"I'm sorry, I found this phone on the street." I said.

"What? Can you tell me where the location is?" Raphael asked and I was susprised that he didn't know who I was.

"Scotland." I answered and ended the call.

"Nice.. I knew you're on my side." Linnea giggled and I looked at her disbelief.

"You're drunk."

"I'm not drunk, I can tolerate alcohol just fine." She said as she sipped the water.

"I'll ask my chauffer to drop you home." I said and she turned to me shaking her head.

"No.. We're not done yet." She bit her lips and I looked at her disbelief.

"Linnea, you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk!" She hissed.

"Let's get you home.."

"I don't want to.." She whined.

"Linnea, you're not 5 years old kid anymore. Come on.." She's completel drunk at this state. I took both of her hands and pulled her up making her stand up. I grabbed her bag and gave it to her. I picked her up bridal style and called my maid to help me open the door.

They called my chauffer too and I put her into the car. She glared at me hard and I gestured her to wait here. I need to grab my wallet and my phone. I walked back into the house and go to my room.

I grabbed my wallet and my phone real quick and walked out. I grabbed her heels too and got into the car with her. As soon as I closed the door, she put her legs on my lap. I looked at her disbelief. She told my chauffer her address and I'm so thankful that she told him willingly.

She's behaving like a Princess.. not a real one but a spoiled one.

I put on her heels and she giggled making me turn to her.

"What?" I asked.

"You look dreamy." She said and I rolled my eyes. She suddenly sat up straight and linked her arm to mine. She leaned her face closer to me and my eyes widen.

She's a one bold woman.

"Linnea.. stop."

"Why? We kissed earlier.." She pouted and I can't believe she said that.

I know she's not an innocent girl or even the sweet girl that I used to know. She changed but I don't know why change like this. I bet she has her own reasons behind this but now she's acting like a leech to me.

"Okay.. Linnea stop.. you're drunk." I said as I tried to push her away.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked as she moved away. She leaned to the door looking at me raising her eyebrows.

"Work, I have work.. a lot of them." I answered and she pouted.

"What? Don't give me that face." I said and I just realized that we never seen each other for 10 years but we acted like we've seen each other often. She's an easy going person and she can make other people feel comfortable in an instant.

"You need to show me around town."

"Linnea, you're a Princess. You can't just go out on the streets, it's dangerous and besides I don't want to make a scandal." I said honestly and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine.. if that's what you want then we'll hangout inside."

"I'm not hanging out with you." I shook my hand and she sat up looking at me flatly.

"I'm bored, how do you expect me to have fun in Norway then?"

"Go back to Sweden and rule.. you're 24 already."

"23 years old, Isaac." She corrected me.

"Yes.. 23 years old. You have to learn how to rule already not just roaming around everywhere and have fun."

"You know.. at first.. I left Sweden because I was broken hearted. I thought that man will follow me and chase me to America but no.. he didn't!" She looked at me sadly and then she sighed.

"That son of a bitch.."

"Linnea.. language!"

"What?! Son of a bitch!" She shouted and I had to cover up her mouth.

"Stop it okay? You're drunk!" I said and she pushed my hand away.

"You.. you too. You son of a-" I stopped her before she can continue.

"I'm calling your mother, Linnea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 10.9K 113
Princess Amanda is just a typical Princess like Fairy Tales. Sweet, kind, innocent, fun loving girl who loves her life and family. Going Denmark for...
32.5K 1.4K 28
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
3K 158 16
things in the happy little family Sweden built like Ikea furniture look happy and perfect on the outside, and to many nation's it's common to feel je...
36.1K 1K 33
Gabriella Johnson a Swedish young woman that have put her life to her law studies. It is during a seminar that the University arranges about entrepre...