All You've Got

Bởi ZahReads

August Alsina was one of the best kingpins around Atlanta, which means everyone's out for his head. This man... Xem Thêm

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

276 14 2
Bởi ZahReads

𝘑𝘰'𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦

Being that it was my second day here, I once again woke up early and started on his breakfast.

I didn't know if he would be woke this early but I still decided to cook.

I cooked some bacon, grits, and homemade biscuits.

Once I was finished i plated the food and i headed for the elevator. I pressed the button to the second floor before the door closed and I started moving up.

Once I was on the second floor and the door opened, I stepped off with the tray and headed to his door.

I knocked and waited for him to respond. Once I noticed he wasn't gonna reply I slowly opened the door.

I peeked inside to see him sleeping. I sat the tray down and went over to Anthony's bedside.

"Anthony ." I called to him.

I repeated that a couple more times before he started to wake up.

"Hmmmm." He drug out.

"Get up, take your medicine and eat." I said.

"Ight help me up." He groaned.

I helped him up and out the bed into the wheel chair. Once i had him in, i made sure he was comfortable.

"Is that comfortable enough for you? " I asked.

"Mhmm, what you cook for me?" He spoke.

"You'll see." I smiled before going to get the tray.

I grabbed it off the nightstand and sat it on the table in front of him.

"Damn shawty. You gone always throw down like this for a nigga?" He asked as I giggled.

"Prolly not. Because I saw cereal on the counter." His face scrunched up and I chuckled harder.

"Mane see. I like cereal but yo lil ass can cook." He replied.

"Mhm, just eat and shush." I sat down onna bed while he continued to chew his food.

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵

She grabbed her phone and noticed she had a message from an old friend named Kenz'Lee.

Her and Kenz'Lee had been close friends for a while but when Joey' s life started to crumble she was forced to cut everyone off.

The message was a number being sent and Kenz'Lee telling her to call it.

Her eyebrows furrowed before she could even understand why she wanted her to call.

"You aight?" Anthony asked.

"Huh?...um yea. Lemme take this call ima be back." She said as she left the room and headed down stairs.

After dialing the number she heard the phone ring twice before a familiar voice picked up.

"Hello." The person spoke.

"Kenz'Lee, it's me...uh....Joey." she spoke through the phone nervously.

"Oh my gosh. Hey JoJo babes, I missed you." Kenz'Lee announced.

"I missed you to Ken, but my life is literally a living hell." Joey spilled.

"Believe me we all have those moments. But um i was just checking on you. I hadn't heard from you in months." Joey looked at her shoes.

"I know I'm sorry. But I had went from being a pretty bitch, to homeless in a week's time. Now I'm in ATL living with some dude." I confessed.

"Oh my lord, Jo'Elle please tell me you don't have a sugar daddy or nothing." She gasped.

"Ewww, girl no. He just had a bad wreck and needs a caregiver. He's paralyzed." I informed.

"Oh well. I'll be in Atlanta in about 2 weeks. I think we should hang." She said.

"Yea we totally should. But um lemme get back to him because I have to finish feeding him." I replied.

"Ok babes. Don't be a stranger. Hit me up when u have time." I smiled even tho she couldn't see me.

"Okay Kenz, talk to you later." I spoke before hanging up.

Afterwards i headed back upstairs to find August just sitting there looking as if he was ticked off.

"So you forgot a nigga was up here, or maybe it's the fact that u think I don't needa brush my teeth and shit." August grew irritated.

"First off please don't yell at me. Second, I was only gone for like 15 minutes." I expressed.

"Ok and. I have shit to do ya know." The sarcasm laced in his voice annoyed me.

"What the fuck could u possibly have to do today. Because your stuck in a fucking wheel chair, and you don't want your balls clean because your embarrassed that I gotta see em." I yelled back.

I knew that I had struck a nerve by the way he kept clenching his jaws and shit. But I didn't care because in order to get respect you have to give it.

"First off, look hea shawty. I don't give a fuck bout this damn chair. I will still slap the shit outta you let-" I cut him off.

"Slap the shit outta who? Cause it damn sholl ain't this bitch here." I pointed at myself.

"Mane get the fuck out!" He yelled.

"Gladly, find somebody else to do this shit. Oh i forgot u prolly want. Cause these bitches would never do any of the shit ive done since I've been here these lil funky 2 days." I got off his bed and mumbled shit under my breath until I was downstairs.

Then I just sat onna couch cause as much as I wanted to leave. I couldn't, I had made a promise to his mother.

Once I was situated on the couch I turned the tv on and chilled.

○○○

About 45 minutes into my movie I had decided to go check on him, he should have calmed down by now.

I walked up the stairs and pushed his door slowly before making my appearance be known.

"Why you still here.?" He scuffed with an attitude.

"It's not that serious. I'm not that heartless you know." I said as I walked inside the room.

"I sholl couldn't tell." He mumbled.

"Okay. We argued. So what? At the end of the day, dealing witcho foul ass attitude is apart of my job." I announced.

"I don't have a foul attitude." He replied "you just be-"

"I just be tryna make sure your okay. I understand that it's hard not being able to care for yourself and that's a lot to deal with, but when u have somebody who doesn't mind helping you, you should take the offer." I cut him off.

I could tell he was more of a Alpha male, someone who wanted to take care of others and nobody has to worry bout them.

But in this case it's different, he needs to let me help.

"Okay, that's still not gonna change the fact that this shit is fucking tiring. I can't go be wit my neices, nor can I do for myself." Anthony said his voice now filled with anger.

"Okay, okay. First calm down. I understand you want to be able to help everybody and make sure your family is straight but everybody needs help sometime, you can't expect to help the world and need nun back. I know we don't know each other all that well, but as long as I'm here and willing to help that's all that matters." I made my point.

He sat there just looking at me quietly, as if I had amazed him or some. I was just telling the truth we all need help sometimes.

"What?" I questioned while shifting my weight.

"Nothing, um. How about we go somewhere today." He announced.

"Go where Anthony?" I questioned.

"Chill, my driver will take us." He replied as I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Driver? Nigga, what else do I need to know?" I said in confusion.

"There's a lot people don't know bout me. Now grab my phone and call T." He said as I looked at him suspiciously.

I then grabbed his phone and searched for the contact that read T.

I glanced over at Anthony and then clicked the number.

The phone rang 3 times before someone answered.

"You good?" The deep voice rang through the phone.

"Um, this is Jo'Elle, Anthony's caregiver. He says he needs you to take us somewhere." I spoke into the receiver.

"Ok, I'm at the trap right now, but I'm on my way." He spoke.

We said our byes before I hung up the phone and told August what he had said.

"Fuck." Anthony yelled.

"What?" I asked unaware of the problem.

"Call him back and tell him not to tell nobody shit bout me." He said seriously.

"Ight." I said as I called again.

"Yea." He answered the phone.

"Don't tell nobody what a your doing and who you coming to see, if they ask bout Anthony tell em youn know." I explained.

"Ight. Dats all?" He asked.

"Yea." I hung up.

"Whatchu wanna do now?" I asked.

"You gotta give me a bath." He spoke and I looked at him.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yea, I can't go nowhere with a stanky dick." He spoke.

"Ewww." I said as I started pushing him to the bathroom.

I parked him in front of the sink as I started running the bath water.

I made sure it wasn't to hot or to cold.

Once I was finished, I looked at him to let him know what came next.

"It's coo Joey, gone head." He said.

"Joey?" I smirked.

I slowly slid his pants down and I could feel his eyes watching me.

"Yea. Your name is to long." He replied.

"Mhm." I mumbled as I sat his pants on the counters and started taking off his shirt.

His chest were filled with tats and I couldn't help but look.

"I mean damn, yeen even got to the good part." He smirked devilishly.

"Shut up." I spoke ad I removed his shirt and placed my hand at the top of his boxer briefs.

"Why u stop?" He questioned.

"You sure." I asked.

"Yea. Your gonna have to touch it. It's nothing just do it and get it over with." He rumbled.

I let put a deep breathe before pulling the boxer briefs down and taking this off.

I tried my best not to look but I couldn't help myself.

He was huge, long, thick....oh my god lemme stop.

I placed him in the water and then our eyes met.

"What's next?" I coughed out after a moment of awkwardness.

"Bathe me." He said simply.

I did as told silently.

When it was time to wash his thing, I looked at him for instructions.

"Just wash it like a body part. Just don't forget about my balls." He laughed.

"Why u gotta make jokes." I said as I started to wash his member.

"Cause you nervous." He announced.

The rest of the bath time was silent. I cleaned him and eventually he was out the tub and ready to put on his clothes.

I dried his body and put on his outfit before taking him downstairs and waiting on T.

He arrived like 5 minutes later and he placed Anthony in the truck.

It was an all black Tahoe and the tag read Yungin.

After I was in the back seat beside Anthony I looked over at him.

"Who's yunging?" I asked.

"Me. Aye T, go get me a new tag, regular letters nun special. And paint my truck white." Anthony announced.

This nigga never failed to amaze me

"Ight." Was all T said before Anthony let up the window separating us from Him.

"So you really was a top shooter." I spoke.

"I guess you could say dat." He replied.

"Where we going?" I questioned.

"A lake. I come here to get away from the world." He spoke.

I nodded softly before sitting back.

About 20 minutes later we made it to the lake but another car was there.

Kinda like the one we was riding in.

"Aye T, ain't dat Slim?" Anthony asked.

"Yea, wanna leave." T replied.

"Yea. Just take us home." Anthony spoke.

I would have asked questions but Anthony didn't seem like he was inna mood.

Once we got home and everyone was settled, I just called it a night cause Anthony wasn't in the mood to communicate right now.

-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6M 169K 81
After almost failing out of Dental School, August returns to Atlanta willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with the only person who c...
18.3K 685 32
August and Kennia are back bringing the drama right along with them. What if the people you put in the grave came back? What if the one pers...
183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
448K 23.8K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...