Every Scar Doesn't Heal .:Dep...

By AnonymousWolfyy

Also I suggest reading the manga before reading this book because it has some MAJOR spoilers! THIS STORY IS U... More

.:Chapter 1 Re-write:.
.:Chapter 2 Re-write:.
.:Chapter 3:.
.:Chapter 4:Don't let them find out(part one):.
.:Chapter 5: Don't let then find out (part two):.
.:Chapter 6:.
.:Chapter 7:.
.:Chapter 9:.
.:Chapter 10: Pleasent Nights:.
.:Chapter 11: Your his... WHAT?! (Part 1):.
.:Chapter 12: Your his... WHAT?! (part 2):.
:.Chapter 13:.
.:Chapter 14:.
.:chapter 15:.
.:Chapter 16:.
.:Chapter 17:.
.:Chapter 18:.
.:Chapter 19:.
.:Chapter 20:.
.:Chapter 21:.
.:Chapter 22:.
.:Chapter 23:.
.:Chapter 24:.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

.:Chapter 8:.

3.5K 71 58
By AnonymousWolfyy

Hewwo and welcome back to another cring worth story! So technically I might show her other eyeeeeeee??? But eh.. not sure? Tell me what you guys think! Onto the story!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

3rd Pov

As morning hit everyone woke up and got back to their dorms. Midoriya quickly packed up his stuff and went to go upstairs but got stopped by Iida and Uraraka. "May we tag along Deku?", says Uraraka and the green headed boy nodded happily. The trio made it upstairs and went to their dorms putting everything away, being the worried friend he is, he asked Uraraka and Iida to tag along with him to check on Sahara. He also told them what happened last night and this made both of his friends concerned and also made the brown headed girl a bit angry at their bad behavior. Once they got to her dorm the blue haired boy knocked, after he did the door swung opened to reveal a tried and puffy eyed fox. "Oh, hey guys..", she said tiredly. This made them all concerned," Ura how about you help Sara get ready today and we will wait by the stair-well when you guys are ready?", the emerald eyed boy asked. This made the brown haired girl happy and ran into her dorm closing the door, the boys laughed at this and walked alway to get ready. On the other hand Sahara didn't like this one bit and was still figgity about being touched. "Look, I won't touch you without permission ok? How about you get dressed and I will help fix ya up!", Uraraka says happily. This made the fox slightly smile knowing someone cared about her personal space, so she set off and got ready. She gave the bubbly girl permission to touch her which she happily accepted by fixing her hair up a bit and straightened*this autocorrected to struggled pff* out her uniform. Once they finished Sahara added a small blue flame hair pin, Uraraka saw she had many others and loved the bubble one," here you can have it for helping me today", Sahara says while giving her the hair pin. "Oh no no no! I can't possibly take this!", the brown haired girl said waving her hands really fast. The fox handed it to her," I insist", she says simply. Uraraka then hugged her and thanked her which made the fox smile. They both then walked out of her dorm and talked, Uraraka was ready already while Sahara got ready. They then met up with Midoriya and Iida by the stair-well and went down into the lounge. That's when the girls and Mineta saw the two girls and waved them over *not Mineta, he just saw Ura and Sara*, so they went over. "Where did you get the bubble hair pin Ura!", says Hagakure as her uniform showed she was bouncing slightly. "Oh this! Sar had some and I saw this! She gave it to me", Uraraka says and the others looked at the fox. This made her uncomfortable but then she remembered," oh Mina, This reminded me of you so I grabbed it just in case", the short haired girl said and handed the pink girl a small cat hair pin. "Awww thank you!", she says and hugged the fox. 'Why can't people stop hugging me', Sahara said while dying on the inside.

Once that got all cleared up, everyone started walking to school. More like everyone but Midoriya and Uraraka since Sahara keeps giving them lifts. Everyone makes it to school and gets into the classroom, everyone is talking but it all came to a stop when the teacher steps into class. "Ok class, today you will be learning something different", the teacher says.

Midoriya's Pov

Mr. Aziawa told us that we would be learning something different today, I was a bit scared yet excited about this. "Midoriya and Sahara come up in front of the class", Mr. Aziawa told us, at first I was confused but just got up with Sahara. "Now I want you both to say one word that comes to your mind and once I give the ok to stop then your done", he tells us and we just nod. "Now, start", he tells us.

Midoriya  Sahara

"Hey", I started off.
"It's", she quickly says.
"Okay"
"To"
"Be"
"Scared"
"But"
"Someone"
"Is"
"Always"
"There"
"To"
"Help"
"Even"
"If"
"You"
"Feel"
"Lost"

I was about to say something but Mr. Aziawa just told us to sit back down, we did so and we got questionable looks from everyone but Iida, Todoroki, and Kacchan who looked concerned. "That was interesting but it still helped with the lesson, as you can see this is the sentence they came up with", he says pointing at the board. "Words can really describe a person like how Midoriya said help and feel but Sahara turned it a different direction when she said scared and lost. You can tell that both of them are different in helping but sort of have the same feelings in mind", he says and writes a one by the sentence we did," but with someone else it would be different like for instance, Sahara and Tokoyami come up here", he says and both of them go up. "Now start", he plainly stared.

Sahara Tokoyami

"Don't", she says
"You", he replies
"Ever"
"Feel"
"Like"
"You"
"Could"
"Do"
"Everything"
"But"
"Never"
"Seemed"
"To"
"Try"
And Mr. Aziawa stops them and told them to be seated. "These are different but aren't that far off from the first, this one had a bit more positivity in it then the first but it's because of how you feel or see that person or you know how they truly feel", he says and continued on with the lesson

.:time skip to the end of class brought to you by being flicked in the head while doing a driving simulator in school:.

It was the last class of the day and I was talking to Sahara, we then were called by Mr. Aziawa. We walked up to him but then motioned us to the hall, we followed him and stepped out of the class. "Is everything ok with you guys?", Mr. Aziawa asked with worry lacing hid voice a bit. I never knew he can feel concerned at all. "Yes sir! We are ok", I stated and Sahara nodded. "Sahara I know your condition about being touched, that's why I am assigning Uraraka, Mina, and Midoriya to help you with that, but a bit more with Midoriya with you two being close friends and all. Those two know but the others don't", he tells us this and told us we can tell everyone else but decided not to. I place my arm around her shoulder and walked back into class talking to her, people seem to look at us confused so Sahsra just messaged them all one by one. Or so I thought. The bell then rang signaling that school is over, Sahara then changed to her big fox and Uraraka and I hoped on her back. That is when we realized we weren't moving,"uhhh.. Sar?", Uraraka asked. "We are waiting for Mina", she replies and just on queue she comes up with a tall wagon," ready!", she replies. Two tentacles come out of her back and grabs the wagon, Mina then sits down in it and we take off. Once we made it outside others just looked at us and Uraraka challenged them to a race again, we won obviously with Iida close behind us. "We won again!", yelled Ura and others just complained again. "Like I said yesterday! You have a dumb furred rat to help you!", Kaachan yells angrily. Her ears slightly falter and this made something in me slightly crack but not fully snapping. I stood up off of her and made my way to Kacchan, everyone looks at me strangely till I raised my hand and flicked Kacchan hard in the head. I heard gasps and chattering and Kacchan seemed taken back but got mad. I turned from him and walked over to the now human form Sara and patted her back. I turned back and glared at Kaachan *Kacchan autocorrected to Kaminari XD* and signaled Iida and Uraraka over. We then walked inside but once those doors closed Sara ran from us. I sighed at this," she needs to be left alone right now...", I stated sadly to the about to run off, Iida, Ura, and Mina just stood there sadly till I got an idea.

Bakugou's Pov

'What. The. Actual. FUCK?! WHO THE HELL DOES THAT BASTERED THINK HE IS?!', I thought which slowly came to a stop and realized his situation," Yeah, I deserved that", I said out loud by mistake rubbing my head. I just realised that everyone was still out here and heard me looking at me shocked besides stupid half'n half. I growled at them and walked off. I made it inside and heard noises coming from the kitchen, I quickly but quietly made my way over to the kitchen and picked in. I saw the nerd, floaty bitch, raccoon eyes, and glasses making something. "This should be done by tonight! I will have to message everyone not to eat this or Sar might break some fingers", says Deku. "Alrighty!", everyone else says in unison. I walked away towards the elevator and clicked the going up button. 'Tsk.. maybe I should apologize.. hmmm, nah', I thought and walked into the elevator, I waited till the door shut but that's when all them damn extras came in. *everyone that was in the kitchen* This made me mad but just went with it, once the elevator dinged they all went to their rooms. I went to might and grabbed clothes to change, I changed into sweat pants and a black shirt with a skull on it. I went to my bed and laid down and that's when my phone got blown up. I growled at this and checked it, I read the title and it said Group Chat 2, which didn't have that stupid furred rat in it.

Midoriya: hey guys, the icecream box inside the freezer is for Sara. Ura, Iida, Mina, and I made it for her

Mina: YEAH!
Mina: That would be very mean!

Tsuyu: ok, thanks for letting us know
Tsuyu: that would explain why she isn't here

Bakugou: whatever nerd, like I would care

Momo: Bakugou! Be a little nicer!

Bakugou: over my dead body extra!

Midoriya: Kacchan

Bakugou: whatever nerd

Sero: has anyone else noticed that the volcano is becoming more calm around Mido?

Jirou: yeah, I noticed that too

Tokoyami: I'm pretty sure everyone has

Bakugou: shut up extras! I'm not becoming nice to that damn nerd!

.:your name has been changed to Calm volcano:.

Calm Volcano: who.the.fuck.changed.my.name?

.:Midoriya's name was changed to wholesome Brocolli:.

Wholesome Brocolli: what the? Mina is that you?

Mina: no, I would change yours but I know not to mess with Lord Explosion Murder

Sero: pff yeah, someone had some guts here

.:Todoroki's name has been changed to Peppermint Stick:.

Calm Volcano: ok, who the fuck is doing this?

I checked the people who are in the chat and saw that it was all of us in this damn chat except for the damned rat.

Wholesome Brocolli: whoever is doing this can you change out names back, please?

Mina: I just realized that only Todoroki's, Bakugou's, and Midoriya's name has been changed and not ours.

Sero: yeah, maybe yall are doing it

Wholesome Brocolli: and why would I? I know when to not push Kacchan and this isn't it buddy

Calm Volcano: JUST CHANGE MY DAMN NAME BACK IDIOT'S!

Wholesome Brocolli: ok calm down Kacchan

.:Your name has been changed to Bakugou:.

.:Peppermint Stick's name has been changed to Todoroki:.

Wholesome Brocolli: better Kacchan?

Bakugou: yeah, thanks nerd

.:Wholesome Brocolli's name has been changed to Deku:.

Deku: well atleast I know who did it this time ⎝´﹏'⎠

Bakugou: what's with that face nerd!

Deku: nothing Kacchan! Really

Iida: alright, let's not start a fight here guys, also Midoriya I'm going to check on the icecream

Deku: oh, thanks Iida! I will also stop by to check on her to see if she's ok

After that I stopped caring about the messages and went to sleep.

*just need a time skip till the boyo wakes up*

Midoriya's Pov

I got off my phone and walked over to my door while putting my phone in my pocket. I opened my door and turned to the right walking to the end of the hall to the very last door on my side. *his room is on the right* I locked on her door and waited there a bit, I heard shuffling from my right and turned my head and saw Mina and Ura coming up to me," heya there Mido!", Mina softly shouted. "Oh hey guys", I replied. "We wanted to come and check too", Ura said and I just nodded. I placed my hand up to the door a knocked again but was met with silence. I grew worried and reached for the nob but once I did that the door slightly creaked open to show a slightly wet Sara. "Sorry, I took a shower", she replies while waving us in. We walked in and felt the steam from her shower," sorry, we didn't know," I said nervously. She seen this and just gave a slight smile," it's ok, I was done anyways. I was just about to blow dry my hair", she says and points to her blow dryer on her desk. "Can I do it!", Mina says while raising her hand while jumping. "Eh, sure?", Sara replies. Mina happily runs over to the blow dryer and picks it up while Sara sits down in her rolling spiny chair. Mina turns it on and starts dryer her hair," so what brings you guys over?", says Sara looking at us questionably. "We just wanted to see how your doing", I replied back and the others nodded to it. "I'm doing fine, thanks for stopping by", she says with no hit of emotion in her voice. "Nceo heyt rea oneg I illw heckc ouy orf nya ecentr itsc *once they are going I will check you for any recent cuts*", I told her and she just started at me like i just told her I killed her parents.

Once Mina finished dryer her hair and styling it, she and Ura left. I closed the door and turned to look at her, she felt uneasy with tears pricking the corner of her eyes. "I-I'm sorry", she says with tears rolling down her face and lifting up her sleeves showing bunch of gash marks. I walked over to her and hugged her," please... we all care about you..", I said on the verge of tears. She hugs me back tightly and starts crying while her ears and tail disappears and was left with a normal looking human crying. I felt a vibration go off in my pants and took my phone out my pocket and checked the messages.

Iida: it's done, I accidentally told Uraraka and Mina to come down on the group chat for her surprise. So now everyone is down here but Bakugou

Midoriya: that's ok we can figure out something

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked at her while wiping her tears. "Hey there is something in the lounge I for ya", said standing her up, she got scared and hugged me then changed into her small fox form. I just smiled and patter her head, she calmed up onto my head as I opened the door. I walked down the stair-well and to the lounge and was met by everyone staring at us, and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone. For some reason Mr. Aizawa was here and so was All Might, I looked at everyone confused and Iida, Uraraka, and Mina just stood behind everyone and shrugged. I reached my hands up and got Sahara and walked over to Iida and the others. "Where is everything?", I whispered to them. "In the kitchen, but Mr. Aziawa and All Might told us to stay here for some reason", Mina replies back. I turned around and say All Might and Mr. Aizawa talking to eachother and everyone else talking amongst themselves. "Iida what did that message say?", I asked while handing Sahara over to Mina. He took his phone out and showed me.

Iida: ok Uraraka and Mina, Sahara's icecream is done and looks good. I also have the rest of the candy in a small bag for her just in case she wants to eat them later. I just hope she doesn't do what we think she will after what happened and Midoriya told us

Mina: yeah, she did have it hard even when she was growing up

Uraraka: poor little thing

Iida: you guys still coming down later to help right?

Mina: yeah!

Uraraka: of course, also Iida. You do know this is the group chat...

Uraraka: right?

Iida: I thought this was the one we made with Midoriya and you guys

Sero: nope, and what's going on with the small fluff ball?

Momo: yeah, is she ok?

Iida: it's nothing for me to say

Iida: need to go

Bakugou: I BET THE FUCK YOUR NOT, EXPLAIN GLASSES

Iida: it's not my information to be saying, now good day

Mina: boy she will be mad about this one Iida, better hide your ankle and neck

Iida: trust me, I will be wearing a lot of things to cover up as much skin as possible

Bakugou: I want to see this

I looked at it in shock," IIDA I THOUGHT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PAYS ATTENTION TO THINGS!", I said a bit to loud. "I was doing two things at once, what else ways I supposed to do", he says rubbing the back of his neck. "Young Midoriya, what is going on here", I heard All Might say and I started to sweat bullets. I looked over at Sahara who just looked at me confused. "Nothing sir", I said nervously. "Bullshit nerd! We want answers", Kacchan yells. "It's not my information to be saying!", I yelled at him but then covered my mouth. I turned and say Sahara look at me," What information, Miyo?", as she jumped down from Mina's arms onto the ground. "They said something was wrong, if something is wrong you could have told me privately", Mr. Aziawa said, Sahara looked like she just witnessed a murder. "Nothing is going on, really", she says. "Oh really, then why did Iida say that you had it rough even when you were younger", Bakugou said with a bit of irritation," listen why don't you just leave me alone, I'm fine", as she started to walk away but turns around and faces me. "I hought ouy fo lla eoplep ouldw eepk ym ecrets iddenh, utb uessg otn*I thought you of all people will keep my secret hidden, but guess not", she says with tears in her eyes as she ran off. I felt the guilt take over me and lowered my head," Young Midoriya? Are you ok my boy, what did she say?", he asked. "Nothing just that.. I messed up", as I turned on my heels and sped walk out of the door but turning into a full on sprint. I heard people calling for me but I kept running, I used One For All and ran off of school grounds and headed to the forest.

Once I got there I was met with what others would call a 'beautiful scenery' but for me I see it's true colors. This is the place I first met Sahara and how I helped her from almost being raped. I walked to a tree I always come to and slump down and sit on the ground, I start tearing up then sobbing. I looked at the small hole in the tree stump and reached my hand down in it and grabbed out a plastic bag with razors in it. I grabbed one of the razors and pulled it out, looking at the shiny gloss coming off of it. Oh how I missed this. I lifted up my hoodies sleeve and looked at my barren wrist, I grabbed something from under the stump and pulled it out. 'Aren't I happy I left my water bottle here' I said to myself and took off the cap and washing the makeup off my wrist. After I did that cuts of all sizes littered my wrist from small to big, light to deep.

.:⚠️BIT OF A WARNING HERE!! IF THIS SUBJECT IS SENSITIVE TO YOU PLEASE READ OVER TILL ANOTHER ONE OF THESE SHOW UP! THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCENT!⚠️:.

I smiled at this and raised my hand holding the blade up to my wrist, it took no time at all to cut away at the skin on my wrist, wincing every so often because it's been forever since I've last done this. 'I don't know why I haven't started this up again' I thought to my self.
'Maybe because your to weak to handle it'
'Yeah you should just die already, people won't miss you'
'Give it up your trash'
'Who would even want you to save them if you do become a hero?'
'No one, that's who'
'Just die'
'Worthless'
'Loser'
'Coward'
'Faggot'
'Everyone hates you'

I was snapped out of my trance as I felt a big searing pain, I looked down to see a big huge cut running across my wrist with blood gushing out of it more then the others.

.:ok your safe to read!!:.

I grabbed my bottle back and wraps under the stump and washed off my wrist. I quickly wrapped it and pulled my sleeves down, my head started to pound and my vision blurry, I heard people yelling in the distance which got me scared. I washed the blood off the ground and hid everything under the stump, I stood up feeling even more light headed and stumbled back but leaned against the tree. "I hear something over here!", I heard someone yell. I get scared and calmed far up my tree and sat on a thick branch and sat still. I heard foot steps come closer to where I was and started to tremble. 'Come on, not now!' I said to myself. The foot steps came to a halt and three sets of breathing. "Where did he go?!", says one voice. "I don't know but we need to find him!", the other says that sounds feminine. I looked down and saw Iida, Uraraka and Mina," yeah! Not to mention Sar! She wasn't in her room either!", Mina says. Then I heard more running coming over, "have you guys found the nerd?", says someone but I realize that voice anywhere, Kacchan! "No we haven't", says Uraraka and just then everything started to feel dizzy again, I looked down at my wrist and saw that blood was seeping through, I quietly sat up and rolled up my sleeves and and saw the bandage soaked in blood. I started to worry about this and my breathing quickened," Guys let's split up", Uraraka says. "We will go over there and search, Iida and Bakugou stay here and search for Mido!", Mina says while running off with Uraraka. I slowly started seeing black dots while hearing two pair of feet walking around the tree I was hiding in, I slowly start to feel numb and my vision became even blurrier. 'Is this what it feels like when your going to die?', and with that everything became dark.

AH- I finished another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy though!

Words: 3985

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 75
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless teenager that wants to become a hero. A pathetic dream, right? That's exactly what he was forced to think by others, an...
815K 23.1K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
38K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
107K 5.4K 30
Sequel to My Realization. You should read it before you read this one! ......... Warning: This book contains suicidal thoughts, depression, gore, pro...