Hardzello Oneshots By Y'girl

By Hardzzello_queenfan

Hardzello oneshots that are guaranteed to blow your mind. More

swing set
hear my love
MY ART!!!
the bar
WTF!!!
Love You Boo Boo!❤
The Bar Part 2

lap dance

955 22 22
By Hardzzello_queenfan

i found the pic at the top on tumblr and in the description of it, it said that it's supposed to be joe giving ben a private lap dance after the sag awards, so this oneshot is going to be inspired by that. and this oneshot will be long. but anyways, ENJOY

Joe's pov

today was the day of the sag awards. i was so nervous, but excited. i already knew we were going to win. we poured our heart and soul into the people we were playing and i think we're going to win. rami did an amazing job playing freddie mercury and he definitely deserves the award. 

i had to go shopping for a suit. i do have other suits in my closet (along with my sexuallity) but i needed something new because i didn't want to wear something a bit old. i needed something new. 

i already got my suitcase ready and all i needed now was the suit. the awards are in LA so i needed to pack. i'm going to be there for 4 days, even though the awards are only 1 day, i thought i could be as prepared as possible. 

i was really excited to see gwil and rami again, but not ben. oh, you're wondering why. it's because ben has been my crush every since the first day of filming bohemian rhapsody. every single time i know that he is close to me in any way, i get short of breath and my heart starts to race. my palms get sweaty and i can barely talk, which isn't normal for me. before i meet him, i thought i was straight. but there is something about him that i just can't get enough of. his gorgeous smile that could light up a whole room. his beautiful blonde hair that always looks incredible no matter what. his emerald eyes that catch the light perfectly. and don't even get me started on his body. his six-pack literally looks photoshopped! i just wish that he felt the same, but i know he doesn't.

i got the keys to my car and went outside to said car. i put the key into the ignition and went to buy a nice suit. i went to my favorite place in the whole world-

abercrombie and fitch. i sometimes only go there for the male, shirtless workers but y'know what, we're not going to talk about that.

i drove the 10 minutes i had to drive and went inside the store. i saw the male workers and i bit my lip. i then looked around and found the isle with male suits. i went into the isle and i did my thing. 

i picked out a nice looking suit that fit me so i bought it. i went to my car and put the suit in passengers seat and got in the car. i sped away to my house. once i was there i got out and went to the opposite side and got the suit out. i got inside and instantly went to the place i keep my scissors. i got them out and cut off the tags on the suit and put the scissors back. i then went into the laundry room and put the suit into the washer. i had to wash the suit before packing it because you never know where it's been.

i did that and while i was waiting i decided to call ben. i haven't talked to him in a few days, so this maybe awkward, well for me, not for him. i picked up my phone and went into my contacts to call ben. he soon picked up and our conversation went like this.

ben:"hello?"
me:"hey ben, it's joe."
ben:"oh, hey joe! it's good to hear from you again"

his voice made my knees weak. thankfully i was sitting on my couch, because if i wasn't, i would've fallen.

me:"i was just wanting to talk to you. how have you been?" 
ben:"i've been great. i'm so excited for the sag awards. me and gwil are going to be on the same flight so we get to hang out more."

i blushed with angry once i heard those words. whenever gwil and ben were together, gwil would always joke about 'me being jealous' or something like that. i haven't told him (or anyone for that matter) that i like ben, so i don't know how he always knows that i'm jealous.

me:"oh, that's nice. i'm really excited for the awards, too. i just bought a suit for them. i'm also excited to see you."
ben:"i'm excited to see you, too."

then there was an awkward silence.

ben:"so..um, i guess i have to go now."
me:"oh, yeah! um...bye

i said in a panicked state.

ben:"bye"

i then hung up. i got the suit out of the washer and put it in the dryer. while i was waiting for that i watched a golden girls marathon. (if that doesn't scream 'gay', i don't know what does.)

3 HOURS LATER

i packed everything i needed, and cardboard ben. i called an uber and told the guy the airport i was going to. once i was there i paid the driver and went out to go into the airport. i went in and walked around until i found that one place where you go and get your ticket. i got a ticket for LA and walked to one of the chairs so i could wait for them to call the flight for LA. while i was waiting, i texted rami. i felt like it would be a good time to tell him that ben is my crush. he is my best friend and we don't keep secrets from each other. and i've had this secret for basically a year. he deserves to know. once again, our conversation went like this-

me: hey rami
rami: hey joe, aren't you excited for the sag awards? i am
me: yeah, definitely
rami: aren't you also excited to see ben, aka your soulmate
me: oh my god! he is not my soulmate!
rami: whatever
me: but i have a secret i need to tell you and PLEASE take it seriously
rami: okay, fine. what is it?
me: i actually do have a crush on ben
rami: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?! please tell me that you're joking!
me: i'm not. i do have a crush on ben. i have since i met him. 
rami: I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!
me: please don't tell ben!!! or anyone else!
rami: of course i won't, my little gay boy
me: thank you, and please don't ever call me that again.
rami: what? you don't like it?
me: no. it's just that i cringe when i read that
rami: okay, fine. i love you.
me: i love you, too. i have to go. bye.

and then i heard the call for the LA flight. i put my phone away and got up with my suitcase. i headed to the door and i gave the person my ticket and went on. to the sag awards, i go!

WHEN WE ALL MET UP

i got off the plane and i got myself a hotel room. i had to get the hotel that ben, rami and gwil had so we could all be together. i wasn't too fond of that idea, but it works, regardless. i went to the 2nd floor (which is where they were) by elevator. once the elevator went to the 2nd floor, i got out and searched around for them. it didn't take long for me to find them and once i did, they all greeted me. "hi joe" they all said to me with smiles on their faces. i looked over at ben and my breath hitched when i saw that he had a smile on his face. i know i should get that frightened when i see him smile, but his smile is way too amazing not to.

we talked for a bit and then we decided to go to our rooms. tomorrow are the awards and i'm so excited. i went to my room and since it was late i decided to go to bed. i had no idea what was keeping me up, i'm guessing i used the very last of my stamina because when my head hit the pillow, i was out like a light.

AFTER THE SAG AWARDS (sorry that i didn't do a part with the sag awards, i actually don't know what to write about the sag awards so, sorry about that)

the sag awards went great. rami won and things went amazing. him, lucy, and gwil all took a rode to a bar to celebrate. which meant that i was alone. i was outside of the awards on the phone, getting an uber. once i was done, i heard my name from behind me. i turned around and saw my crush, ben. "hey joe, i was wondering if you would like to go with me to the hotel." ugh, that voice. that deep, manly, sexy voice. i float around in ecstasy every damn time i hear that voice. instead of telling him that i have an uber, i told him "yeah, sure" it was like he was controlling me to go with him. it was like his smile was hypnotizing me. i had to cancel the uber. (i'm not sure if that can happen with ubers, i'm not old enough to be in an uber so i don't know anything about uber) ben drove us to the hotel and we stumbled into my room. i thought ben was in his room until i turned around and saw ben closing the door behind him. "why aren't you going in your room?" i asked him. "i thought you and me could just hang out." i then got nervous. i've always hated talking to my crushes. since i could barely speak to him, i don't want him thinking that i'm bad at talking and not like me back. but i knew i had to face my fears. "a-alright....would you like some beer?" i asked him with nervousness in my voice. "yeah, absolutely." i then went into the mini fridge and got myself and ben a bottle of beer. "thanks, mate." he said as i gave him the bottle. "cheers to the sag awards" he said and we clinked our bottles together followed by a 'cheers' from both of us.

around 2 and a half hours, i think, and a lot of alcohol later, me and ben were fully intoxicated. it was now easier to talk to him because i was drunk. we were both having a conversation about strip clubs, don't ask us how we got to that topic, when suddenly i asked him "have you ever gotten a lap dance by a stripper?" he then chuckled a little. "no. actually i haven't had a lap dance ever." i was shocked. "really, never?" he shook his head at that. then something in me told me to say this "would you like one?"

5 minutes later, i was giving ben said lap dance while he was on the couch. i never gave anyone a lap dance, but surprisingly, i wasn't all too bad. then i got on ben's lap in a straddling position. he smiled at that. i smiled back. i put a hand through his hair and he put his hands on my sides. with my other hand i went for his tie. i have no idea what confidence overruled my body but something worked. he took one of his hands away from my hips and went for my tie. we then made eye contact. we were both grinning. i don't know what came over me but i asked him "are you going to kiss me or what?" he then grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me into a kiss. i moved his lips in sync with his. i had no idea that he was able to like men. it was strange but hey, at least i got ben to kiss me. while we were making out, he unbuttoned my shirt. he undid all of the buttons and slid it off of my shoulders. i pulled away from the kiss and did the same to him. my breathing became irregular when i saw his gorgeous body. my eyes slowly went up his body, roaming it, until i got to his face. he had a smug look on his face and went back to kissing me. 

he then grabbed my ass and carried me to the bed. he put me down on it and got on top of me. he continued kissing, then i flipped our positions. so now i was on top of him. i pulled away from him and went to his neck. i kissed and suck in area and slowly but surely made my way down his body. i left a trail of kisses down his body then i made it to his pants. my hands went up to his belt and zipper. i unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. i took them down and saw his black boxers. i reached up to the waistband of them. i took them down only to reveal his MASSIVE member. my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. i decided my actions and took him into my mouth.

i couldn't fit all of him into my mouth. he was enjoying it though. he kept moaning out my name and things like that. he then pulled me away and pulled me back up to his level. we kissed again and he switched our position again. so now he was on top of me. his hands went down to my belt and he took my pants off. he then went into the drawer and got a condom out. he took off the wrapper and put it on his big member. he then spread my legs out and we made one last kiss, then he pulled away. "just breath and relax" he told me then he entered me. it felt uncomfortable so i told him to not move just yet. then i got used to it. i told him that it was okay now, so he started moving. at first it was slow then it moved into being fast. he pounded into me and it felt amazing. i kept on moaning and leaving scratches on his back. we were both moaning like crazy, we were so loud that the people next door might hear us. 

it was getting to the point where me and him were about to reach our climaxes. then ben took ahold of my member and started stroking me. and that was it, i was pushed over the edge. i came into his hand and he came into the condom. he stopped thrusting and both of us took deep breaths. then he pulled out of me and flopped down at the side of the bed. he got a tissue from the bedside table and cleaned me off. he was done with that he took off the condom and threw it away. 

that was the best experience of my whole life

eat your vegetables, kids 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 36
Yep, another one of these. You gotta love 'em though.
5.4K 35 11
Exactly as the title says.
2.3K 59 20
oneshots of different pairings/groups from the next step <3
579K 10.9K 46
just some good old one shots