My heart Thief (Lizkook)

By meg_bts77

Lisa always thought he was a very shy maknae. Even though she was shipped with him the most she thought she n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Special : Happy Birthday Jiminie 💜
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

10.2K 312 69
By meg_bts77

<Lisa PoV>

"Hi Lisa" he gave his bunny smile.

Why are you doing this to me Jungkook? My heart aches. Tzuyu  didn't affect me. But, I know Rose Unnie. There's no way he won't like her. She's too nice. One date is enough for him to fall for her.

"Jungkook" I smiled. But my eyes gave away my sadness and I think he caught it.

"Is everything alright?" He questioned.

"Yes yes" I directed him to the sofa. " I was just watching a drama and teared up"

"Ah-The heirs? Jin hyung loves this. It's cute"

"Yes I like Lee Min Ho" I said eyes fixed on the television. I could feel his eyes on me.

"I really thought the first member I date in Blackpink would be you. Didn't turn out that way" he laughed.

Me too to be honest, Jungkook. But it's alright. Rose suits you better.

"What's going on with V Sunbae and Jisoo Unnie?"

"I don't know, Lisa. But I intend to find out." He winked as he said that.

Then his head turned to the steps and he got up to bow. I got up as well. It was Rose. She looked beautiful. She was dressed in black shorts and a pink crop top. She looked hot. I looked at Jungkook to see his reaction.

He was smiling. And then he looked at me. There was something in his eyes that I couldn't tell. He didn't look like he was drawn away by her beauty or anything. And I didn't understand why.

"You look beautiful Rose-ssi"

She smiled and said, "You look good Jungkook. Doesn't he, Lisa?"

"Damn right" I blurted. Crap. Rose looked at me. She was about to think.

"Haha Lisa has been making fun of me that I wouldn't match you. She's just teasing, am I right?" He looked at me.

He just saved me. This is so cute. Snap out it.

"Obviously" I laughed. But it was more of a nervous laugh. Rose didn't catch it but Jungkook did.

"Let's go yeah?"

"One second Sunbae, I need to grab my phone" and she ran upstairs.

Jungkook looked at me with serious eyes. And then he came close to me. Real close.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong, Lisa?"

"Yes Jungkook. I was just messing with you. I have eyes on someone else so no worries" I said with a smile plastered on my face. His eyes suddenly became, I don't know, sad? I looked down and his arms caught my attention.

He was still looking and  trying to read my face but gave up in a few seconds. "Alright. Wish me luck then!" He said not so enthusiastically.

"Good luck Jungkook" I shook his hand more like grabbed his hand. I don't know why I did that. The veins in his hand were making his arms look so hot and I just had to touch his hand and check if his hand was warm. Damn his hand is warm. He wasn't prepared for it and looked confused. This is so embarrassing. But he looked at our hands and smiled. I didn't let go and neither did he. When we heard Rose's footsteps he let go of my hand.

They left and I couldn't help but wonder if I said, "I think I like you" instead of that lie. No, I can't do that to Rose. I will decide after their date. If Rose doesn't like him, then I'll approach him. If she does, I'll forget about him.

~~~~~~~~~

<Jungkook PoV>

Rose doesn't really talk. We're sitting in the car and I began thinking about what happened back there. I've been ignoring the way Lisa stares at me without her knowledge. She may not like me but maybe she was interested? I don't know. I asked her a couple of times and she didn't say anything. I do understand that she can't say it even if it did affect her.

Moreover, these girls are like sisters right? If Lisa had any interest in me I'm sure she would mention it to her Unnie. And rose wouldn't ask me out. But she did, it means there is nothing serious. I'm just overthinking. I should focus on my date.

"We're here, sir" the driver brought me to reality. The driver got out to open the door for Rose. I opened my door myself.

"Let's go in" I said.

I had booked a private room in the coffee place to avoid what happened last time. The manager led the way. It was a cute room with a cute table. We headed towards the table. As Rose approached the table, something told me I need to pull the chair for her and I did it. She sat and thanked me. Then I took the chair opposite to her.

"How was your day?" She began.

"It was good Rose-ssi. Yours?"

"It was good Sunbae."

"You can call me Jungkook, no need for the formalities." I smiled and she nodded.

"I never expected you to ask me out I must say" I laughed trying to make a conversation.

"It was always on my mind though. I really want to tell you that I have been your fan ever since. I love how amazing you can sing even on the stage. And you do it effortlessly. Also you can be so cute sometimes!"

"That's sweet" I blushed scratching the back of my neck. "I love your vocals too! They're really good."

"Not as good as you Jungkook. I'm working on it though" she smiled. I must say, she's really pretty when she smiles.

"Do your hyungs know about this?" She asked.

"Aish no I'll tell them later. They'll make a big fuss over a small thing" I explained. "You told the other members?"

"Yes I did. If they find out I didn't tell them they'll kill me! Especially Lisa" she laughed.

"Ah-your maknae" I nodded.

She continued, "Yes! Though Jisoo Unnie is the real maknae. The two of them combined are totally crazy" she laughed. I laughed hearing that.

"So what plans for the week?"

"Nothing much Jungkook, I'm actually going out of Seoul to meet a friend."

"Have fun" I smiled. Why am I being this calm? This is not the real me. I'm like this with strangers. We are on a date I should show her my playful side but I don't know why I'm not able to. Maybe it takes more time with some people. Yeah, that must be it.

"What about you? What plans for the week?"

"Nothing yet. I'm going as a special appearance to one of the shows I guess. Not confirmed yet." She nodded hearing that.

We drank coffee and we didn't talk much except asking general questions. It was an awkward date for me I must say. But I think she enjoyed it as she said, "We can meet again next week, Jungkook. After I'm back" and I nodded. Maybe we'll open up the next time.

I ask her if she wants to order something else and she says no. We sit there for awhile and I decided to break the awkwardness. I asked her about music practice and everything. It was more of a professional talk, but at least we spoke. It was fifteen minutes to 7. So we did spend almost 2 hours together. Not bad. After that we headed to her dorm. I got out of the car to say goodbye.

"So this is goodbye for today then"

"I'll see you in a week Jungkook" and I swear she stepped forward. But she wasn't close so maybe out of reflex?

"Yes Rose, see you" I smiled. She went up the stairs and turned to say a cute bye. Then she rain upstairs.

Just then I lifted my head and my eyes locked with a certain blonde. She was in the balcony with earphones plugged and was looking down. She must have heard the car.

I waved goodbye to her. She smiled and waved goodbye. She looked so cute even without makeup that I winked. There it is. Her all flustered face. But she realized too and ran in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 days since my date with Rose. I think I've finally opened up. We text for sometime at night. So maybe our next date won't be that awkward. Whereas Lisa, she doesn't text me that much. Hardly texts. I mean she obviously wouldn't considering I'm dating her Unnie. Maybe she busy with that someone else she was talking about. But I miss her. I mean miss  making her flustered.

Today I have to go to the dance show. The special appearance was confirmed and I only have to go as one of the contestants is in love with me. As a fan I mean. It's the finale So they contacted all the three final contestants' idols. I'm one of them. And I don't mind. I'm going to make army happy.

I reached the building. I wanted to drive by myself so it was a bit hard finding the place. My manager was of no help too. I'm here and I'm a bit early. So I decide to take the stairs. There was a sign showing where the stairs would be and I went in the direction. But when I reached there, the gate to the stairs was locked and there was an elevator next to it. Elevator it is then. I pressed the button on the lift.

It looked like an under construction building and I thought if should go back. I turned to leave and saw her coming in my direction. She hadn't spotted me yet.

"Look who's here" I smirked.

"Jungkook!" The blonde screamed. She was happy to see me I could tell. But as she approached me the smile disappeared and she put on a serious face. I didn't understand why. The lift door opened and we got in.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I missed you" I winked.

She gasped. "How are you?" I asked studying her.

"I'm good Jungkook" she smiled.

"So you are one of the guest idols?" She asked.

"Yep, you too?"

"Nah, one of the contestants is my cousin" she answered.

"That's nice! Which one?"

"The one you're here for" she smiled.

"Oh" I said with a smile.

"How was your date with Rose Unnie? She said it went well." She said fake excited and I could tell.

"It was good" I said thinking and she observed but let it go.

The lift stopped and I waited for the door to open. It never did. The display showed we were in 9th floor but the door was stuck.

"Damn it" I muttered.

"Why isn't it opening?" She said frightened and pressing the open door button continuously. It wasn't working.

I called my manager and he didn't pick up. I tried again, no answer. "My manager isn't picking up the call, I'll text him. He'll find us." I assured her. "He'll definitely check his phone within 5 minutes so shouldn't be a problem."

But I could see Lisa was close to having a panic attack. She was closing her eyes and her legs were shaking.  She was about to fall but I caught her in time.

"Lisa, calm down it'll be fine" I said rubbing her arms.

"I have claustrophobia Jungkook" she said her voice shaking.

"Then why did you take the lift?"

"I can handle it. But not in these situations."

"Look at me" I lifted her chin. "You'll be alright. I'm here with you" I said trying to calm her down.

~~~~~~~~~

<Lisa PoV>

I don't get attacks anymore. But the lift getting stuck, jungkook being here, cousin waiting for me all led to this. I'm trying to calm myself. Jungkook's presence is actually helping. When he said he's here with me it had a weird soothing effect on me. And I'm calming down.

"My cousin's performance" I said.

"Don't worry doll. They won't start the show without me" he smirked.

Just then I realized how close we were. His right arm was around me and left arm was holding my right arm. I didn't let go as I didn't trust my legs. There was significant gap between our faces though. Then something happened. The elevator make a squeaky noise. It felt like the elevator was going to free fall. We were going to die.

"We're going to die!" I screamed and hugged him tight trying to cover the sight of everything. I don't think the noise scared him as well as he was laughing.

"Chill Lisa my manager is trying to get the door open" he said between laughs.

Damn I'm hugging him so tight. I suddenly let go and squirm out of his arms and look to the other side. I was embarrassed.

Then he pulled me by arm and leaned in a bit. Our eyes locked and now even our faces were close. But not as close as I wanted it to be. He want laughing anymore, his face was serious. His eyes seemed to be watching into my soul. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Who's the someone else you mentioned that day?" he asked with such serious eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

_____________________________________________

You've made it so far, thank you!

Also drop a vote if you'd like to!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 224 9
''Kook, don't do this..'' she pulled away. Jungkook closed his eyes, almost in despair. ''You feel it too, don't you?'' he locked her in between his...
271K 9.9K 58
I hate him. He stole my father away. and now, I am scared he will steal the only thing I have. Go away, thief.
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
167K 7.1K 20
A hot college student met someone that made him confused about his gender. What will happen if he finds out that the "GUY" he's inlove with, is actua...