Three ways to love | j.hs

By kookieternal

"What the fuck?!" "It's not what it looks like, I swear!" I squeaked, my face turning tomato red at our inti... More

♧ INTRODUCTION ♧
01. Stupid one
02. Upside down
03. Alluring eyes
04. Lust at first sight *
06. Erase the feelings
07. Fraction of a second
08. Shitty twist of fate
09. This time for good
10. A new mindset
11. You gotta be kidding me!
12. A sticky situation
13. Nothing to him
14. Time for detention
15. Dorks
16. In denial
17. Her secret
18. Warmer
19. Screwed
20. Somebody to hold on to
21. Caught red-handed
22. The sense of belonging

05. Wild night *

1.1K 53 17
By kookieternal

*** Warning Disclaimer : This chapter is hella long and includes use of mature language, scenes and graphic images! Read at your own risk! ***

🔞🔞🔞

Last night was insane...to say the least

♧♧♧

Harin's P.O.V.

"Ah fuck!!" He pushed himself into me deeper,so roughly. I could feel my walls tighten around his cock and by the slight twitch of his body,I knew he could feel it too.

I was so damn wet and in full ecstasy as I bit his neck and wrapped my arms around it. Hoseok started thrusting slowly but each one strong and powerful against my hole.

I couldn't hold back my continuous moans as he just looked at me in each thrust. He kept caressing my cheek and kissing my lips softly every now and then.

"You're so tight babygirl.." He whispered into my ear as he slowly bit my neck and entered me completely. After a few second,he began going harder and harder,increasing my pleasure beyond the limit.

"Ah..ah...just like that..." I gripped on his shoulder and arched my back, "Ah Hoseok..." I moaned his name as he went faster.

"Yes babygirl, scream my name like that..." He continued thrusting in and out as he left wet kisses on my collarbone and chest.

"Ahh...it feels so good..." I kept moaning and I wasn't lying. The faster he went the more I could feel my climax coming closer. It felt so damn perfect.

"Am I making you feel good babygirl? Huh?" He continued hitting the same spot,the pleasure being too much to handle I just couldn't make out a proper word.

So,I just nodded my head helplessly as I dug my nails onto his back and pulling him closer. I could smell his delicious scent mixed with a little hint of sweat but nonetheless, still being my favorite scent.

"Hoseok...you smell so good..." I let the words spill out as I gently kissed his neck, "You're driving me insane..." His cologne was really turning me on even more as Hoseok started going faster,his precum already wetting my skin.

"Oh fuckkk..." He cursed in low voice as he gripped on my waist,pulling me closer and devouring my lips like no other man had before.

"Ah...ah...ah..." I couldn't take it anymore, "Hoseok please...I need to cum..."

He released my lips breathless as a small smirk obviously showed on his face. I,on the other hand, had become such a hot mess I couldn't even think properly.

"Please go faster...I want to cum so bad.." I begged as he leaned closer again and kissed me again.

"Not yet,babygirl..." He whispered, "I want to make this the best night of your life..."

He kissed me again,this time rougher as his hands roamed all over my bare skin,caressing me so painfully slow.

"Wanna ride me beautiful?" He suddenly asked as my frustration had reached its peak. With no second to lose,I immediately rolled on top of him,pushing him roughly on the mattress.

" Such a little naughty girl,aren't you?" He let out a small laugh as I grabbed his shaft and slowly slid down, inserting it in me.

"Ahhh..."I moaned again from the impact,as Hoseok put his hands around my waist and watching in amusement.

"Ride me babygirl.." He spoke sexily as I began moving up and down.

"Oh my....ahh fuck!" I put my hands over his chest for support as I continued feeling the pleasure rising.

"I don't think I can take this anymore...I'm going to-ahhh..." Before I could reach my orgasm,Hoseok quickly pushed me back on the mattress,hovering on top of me again. He began pushing in and out of my wet hole faster than before. My walls clenched onto his cock tighter as he brought down his face and began licking my breasts sensually.

"Oh fuck it...oh...." I moaned louder as he went up to my collarbone and then my neck.I was coming close and I could feel the vibrations on my walls.

"Babygirl,I think I'm gonna cum too...ahhh fuck..." He moaned into my ear as I grabbed his neck and smashed my lips onto his roughly.

"Ahhh..." Hoseok kept fucking me faster until he released inside of me. He pushed once more,milking out every single seed left until he was finished. He took it out of my vagina,his juices dripping down my inner thighs.

We were both breathless as he looked me in the eyes and smiled.Then he connected his lips to mine in a long passionate kiss before pulling me to his chest and covering our naked bodies with the blanket.

"That was amazing. You were amazing." I whispered as he giggled cutely and pecked my lips again.

" I won't forget this night, it was the best sex ever." He said as he caressed my cheek.

"That's because you're such a sex God..." I said as he smirked at me and attacked my neck with small wet kisses.

"So,wanna go another round?" He teased me as I playfully hit his chest.

" I'm tired as hell.." I confessed as I laid my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist.Hoseok gently stroked my hair as I was slowly feeling my eyes closing.

"Goodnight babygirl." I felt him peck my forehead before finally drifting to dreamland.

The next day

Harin's P.O.V.

Bzzz....bzzzz....bzzzz....

I scrunched my nose as a strong light hit my face. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't even find the strength to do so. I just wanted to go back to sleep.

Bzzz....bzzz....bzzz...

The same noisy vibration kept ringing in my head and it was driving me insane.

Bzzz....bzzz...bzz....

That was it! I slightly opened my eyes and groaned as I stood in a sitting position and looked around.

The buzzing of the phone stopped as I tried to adjust my eyes to the unfamiliar surroundings. It was a bedroom but definitely not mine.

Just where was I?

And then it hit me.

I. HAD . SEX

OH. MY . GOD

I looked at my bare skin under the blanket and then turned my head to the side. I gasped at the sight in front of me and quickly got up from bed.

I had sex with a stranger last night.

A one night stand.

And my head was killing me.

Bzzz....bzzz...bzzz..

The buzzing of my phone brought me out of my messy thoughts as I immediately looked around the room.

Just where the hell did I put it?

After a few seconds,I found it laying on the carpet next to the night stand.I looked at the caller ID and it was Jimin.

Just as I accepted the call,a damn furious Jimin bursted through the phone.

"YAH KIM HARIN! YOU LITTLE WENCH!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ONCE I SEE YOU!!"

"Good morning to you too!" I answered back as I heard scoffs from the other side.

"You have the nerve to joke right now?! Leaving me a shitty message last night and then disappearing?!Where the hell are you?!!"

Before answering,I looked behind and looked at the sleeping figure of the boy last night moving around in his sleep. I sighed and slowly whispered back.

"I'm coming to your house in a bit,stop yelling."

"You'd better! Or else I'll come find you myself!"

He hang up immediately as I sighed and looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. He hadn't moved an inch so I took this opportunity and quietly gathered my clothes and stuff.

I dressed up quickly and looked at myself on the mirror. I brushed my fingers through my hair and tried to wipe away my messed up makeup.

When I felt like I looked presentable enough,I took my shoes and walked out of the bedroom.

I looked one last time behind as Hoseok's face seemed to be deep in a peaceful sleep.

"I'm really sorry for leaving like this.." I quietly whispered before closing the door and walking away.

♧♧♧

Pt.2 as promised is up! Hope you've enjoyed it and see you next time! Love you!! ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 591 20
"I really don't think you understand what you've done this time." Jimin was bitter. He sat on their shared bed, arms crossed over his chest, huffing...
38.9K 1.4K 22
And once more, I felt whole. --------------------- "He won't bother you anymore baby." Hoseok said, kissing my forehead lightly. "I know, but I can'...
5.9K 386 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
2.3K 91 29
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...