Playful Love (FanFic Version)

By Devilish_angelR

Cover Credits to luckykr13.... The college nerd, Gauri Sharma fell in love because of a simple dare, that fam... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 13

8.5K 446 87
By Devilish_angelR

Omkara~

Ridhimma came walking into the alter after cleaning up her lehenga.

"Let's get married, Om." She said smiling.

"Sorry Ridhimma, this marriage cannot happen." I said shocking everyone.

"What??" Ridhimma asked shocked.

"Did you forgot about your grandfather's will to get us married in order to inherit the property? " Ridhimma's dad asked furious.

"Oh, the will? Which will are you talking about? The one my Dadaji wrote or the one you replaced it with?" I asked and the color drained in Mr.Malhotra's face.

"What are you talking about, Omkara? " My Dada asked shocked.

"Mr.Malhotra changed Dadaji's will and replaced it with a fake one. Three years ago when Dadaji died, he bribed the lawyer and replaced it with a fake will, so that he can get Ridhimma married to me. And here is the original Will of Dadaji, in which he stated that just like you and Dadaji, I have a free choice to marry anyone without any objections and even if you object then I am ree to marry without your consent, inheriting half of the property." I said giving the copy of the will, Khanna found in Malhotra's house.

My Dad and Mom read the will and was furious on Malhotra's while they stood there looking pale.

"I trusted you, Karan. We thought you were our loyal partners, why did you do this to our son and us? " My dad shouted and Mr. Malhotra stood silent.

"Because, they invested in some wrong business and were about to bankrupt, they wanted to get Ridhimma married to me, so that we would save them. Right, Mr. Malhotra." I asked.

"How can you guys stoop so low." My mom asked angrily.

"Now, this marriage is cancelled as I am no longer bounded by any will." I said taking off my Pagdi.

"Omkara, please. I love you don't do this to me." Ridhimma begged holding my hand.

"Ridhimma, I don't want to marry you and that's final." I wanted her hand off walking away from the alter with my mom and Dad following me.

"Omkara... I am happy for you." My Dad said bouncing in happiness hugging me.

"Thank you, Dad. I hope at least now you will stop cursing Dadaji." I said smiling.

"Oh actually, I will have to apologize to him." My dad said rubbing his neck smiling sheepishly.

"God's grace, we got to know their true colors in the last minute." My mom said, "I am sorry, Omkara. For making you go through all this."

"Mom, don't. You don't have to apologize. I can understand your feelings." I said. "So, when are you guys, going to return for India? " I asked changing the topic.

"Oh, we decided to stay here in Paris for few days. So, that we can visit places and have a small break." My Dad said plopping on the sofa.

"Where are you guys, gonna stay? "

"We already booked this room for the entire month. So, you don't need to worry about us." My mom said.

"Okay then, enjoy your Vacation." I said walking out of the room.

Gauri Sharma now no one can stop me from making you mine.

Gauri~

It's Sunday and I thought I could spend sometime with my baby but Rudra took him to resort to attend some marriage. I let Rudra take Ved with him because my baby was feeling bored staying in the home since my parents are away. And I had some work to complete. I completed my work and was waiting for Rudra and Ved to come home.

I was watching Salman Khan's movie on TV sitting in the living room, the only time I gets to see Salman Khan's these days is when Ved is out with anyone or sleeping because if he was awake the only thing that runs on the Tv is cartoons. I was half way through the movie when the screeching sounds of the car tyres were heard indicating the arrival of Rudra and Ved. Rudra came into the living room carrying Ved, who was wearing a T shirt that has "My Uncle is Hot" Written on it and a small hat on his head.

"Rudra, that's my baby not some hoarding where you can make publicity about yourself." I said taking Ved in to my arms as he began to wiggle in Rudra's arms to reach me as soon as he saw me.

"Di, it's new fashion. See even I was wearing the matching T shirt." Rudra said pointing towards his T shirt which has "My nephew is Cute." Written on it.

I rolled my eyes, this guy really needs to stop making my baby wear all those ridiculous dresses.

"Did my baby enjoyed the party? " I asked Ved, placing him on my legs sitting in sofa.

"He was the center of attraction in the marriage, everyone liked him." Rudra said proudly.

"Aww... Did my baby had been a good boy? " I asked Ved and he hugged me hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Seems like he's tired and sleepy having a busy day.

I carried him to my room and put him to sleep. Don't know how long I have to hide my baby from Omkara, I will try and finish this deal as soon as possible and try my best to keep his as a secret from Omkara, I don't want to loose my baby. I slept hugged Ved tight to my chest.

Next morning:

Today I have to reach the office early as I have a meeting with Khurana's regarding the construction site. And also I have a meeting with Omkara after that. It was hard for me to act normal in front of him but I have to do this. I can't be weak, I am a mother and I have to be strong for my baby.
Ved was still sleeping, he was not a morning baby. I carried him to Rudra's room and knocked on the door when a sleepy Rudra opened it.

"Ru, I have an early meeting and Ved is still sleeping. I don't want to wake him, so... "

"Di, just give him to me and go. I know how to take care of him." Rudra said taking a sleeping Ved from me and shutting door on my face. Idiot.

I reached my office and when I was about to enter the building I found a person, who looks like he's in his teen carrying red roses strolling in front of the building, may be he's lost or waiting for his girlfriend. How cute and romantic.

"Excuse me?" I said startling him, "sorry, I didn't meant to startle you." I smiled Apologitically.

"It's okay." He said with a boyish grin.

"Are you looking for some one? " I asked.

"Yes, actually for Sharma industries." He said. "I have to deliver this flowers."

"This is Sharma Industries." I said pointing towards the building, " To whom it is addressed to? I mean I can pass it to them." I said smiling.

"Oh thank you." He smiled gratefully, "It's for... " He said looking at the card in between the red roses.

"Gauri Sharma." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"It's for Gauri Sharma."

"That's me! " I said surprised, no one sends me flowers.

"Here mam, sign this form." He said giving me a paper and I signed it and took flowers from him. He thanked and walked away.

Who sent this flowers for me? I thought taking the card from the middle of the bouquet after inhaling the sweet smell of red roses, my favourites.

Beautiful roses for a even more beautiful lady, whom I love! To Love of my life, Gauri Sharma.

From
Omkara❤

A blush crept on my cheeks along with butterflies in my stomach. Stupid, you are not supposed to fall for his tricks again. My brain chastised me. How cute he is, he remembered your favourite flowers and not to forget he referred you as love of his life. My heart said all dreamily. I was confused, Omkara appears suddenly and does all these again making me feel the things I swore myself not to feel again. What's wrong with this guy, am I the only one available here for him to play with? I walked towards my office carrying red roses in my hand while my staff looked at me in surprise. As soon as I reached my office, Lisa informed me that Siddharth Khurana was waiting for me in my room. I gave my bag to her and went directly to meet him.

"Hello Mr. Khurana." I said entering into the room and placing the red roses in the table carefully?

"Gauri, stop calling me that, You know  I don't like when you call me that." Siddharth said grumpily, I met Siddharth Khurana in a business party and we became good friends. He was a nice and understanding person. He was dating Anchal Kapoor, who's a fashion designer and also a good friend of mine.

"What's up Sid, You here? I was expecting your dad." I said standing in front of him.

"My dad's maasi expired and he went to attend the funeral. Since this was pre scheduled meeting. Dad asked me to attend it. So, that's why you got to have a glimpse of this handsome man here." Siddharth said pointing a finger towards him.

"A handsome man? Where's he? " I asked looking around.

"Gauri... " Siddharth said making me laugh.

"Okay, fine. How's Anchal? It's been a long time since I saw her."

"She's good and actually we are planning to tie a knot." Siddharth said happily.

"Wow!! Congratulations Siddharth. That's a great news." I said congratulating him by giving a hug.

"Thank you, Gauri." He said hugging me back and I was about to break the hug when the doors opened revealing Omkara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 270 3
Two different lives connected to each other in a way which wasn't close but can't be ignored. An accident brings them together tied in a knot which t...
6.2K 504 3
he came back to his house after 2 years.... he is afraid.... can his family will accept him? he himself ruin everything because of his own selfish re...
28.2K 3K 18
A celibacy-vowed Omkara Singh rented a room in an all-men building, with the hope that he would be away from women. But what happens when a very bea...
69.9K 6.3K 26
Updates on every Wednesdays Omkara Singh Oberoi's life takes a U turn when, his estranged sister and her husband dies in an accident and, he receives...