The Dragon God of DxD (Rewrit...

By AshanTrueDragonGod

Jiku, the dragon of time and space, husband to Ophis and older brother to Great Red, sacrificed himself to en... More

I Really Need Your Help!!!
Chapter 2: The World Of Sins
Chapter 3: To Hunt Demons
Chapter 4: Phoenix Vs. False Dragon Vs. Dragon
IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 5: New World, Old Problems
The Gems
Chapter 6: They Never Learn
Another Thing (Not Needed Anymore)
Chapter 7: Hunting A Tiger
Chapter 8: The Fall. Or Not.
Chapter 9: New Home
Chapter 10: Goblins, Ogres And A Slime
Chapter 11: Elves Problems/Orc Army
Chapter 12: True Power
Chapter 13: True Power Part 2
Chapter 14: Good Times End
Chapter 15: Remembering
Chapter 16: Off-time
Chapter 17: Faction Meeting
Chapter 18: Khaos Brigade
Chapter 19: Heroes
Chapter 20: Hero Work
Chapter 21: The Offer Was Made
Chapter 22: Invasion

Chapter 1: Freedom, Finally

23.8K 149 51
By AshanTrueDragonGod

Jiku has had an interesting life first he is born as a normal human then a voice called for him but his parents said it was just his imagination, then fallen angels under the command of Kokabiel attacked his home and killed his mother, his father told him in short that he is the reincarnation of the most powerful dragon and gave him a gem that is colored like the midnight sky. The voice he once heard came again, claiming to be a part of him. He felt that it is true but he can't remember anything so he ran and ran and ran until he stumbled over a man with red hair who was together with a silver haired woman, they took him in and made him part of the peerage of Rias Gremory but good times never last.

Rias:" Jiku, I have to talk to you."

Jiku:" And what do you need, princess?"

Rias:" Your evil pieces."

Jiku:" Finally!"

Rias:" Huh?"

Jiku:" I was getting sick of always having to hold back."

Rias is confused but Jiku already beings to take the evil pieces out of his chest, not via magic but by simply ripping them out.

Rias:" Stop that you'll kill yourself!"

Jiku:" Oh please, you are only concerned that the carpet gets some blood on it."

He ripped the last piece out and lays them all on her desk before he leaves. Rias calls her brother as he was the one that placed Jiku in her peerage.

Sirzechs:" Rias what is so important that you call me now?"

Rias:" I want to know what Jiku means when he says that he doesn't need to hold back anymore when I said him that I want his evil pieces?"

Sirzechs:" So it finally happened."

Rias:" What do you mean?"

Sirzechs:" Jiku is a special person, he can become the most powerful being in this world."

Rias:" But why would he hide that, if I would have known that I would have never let him go!"

Sirzechs:" And that is the problem, to become as powerful as he can he needs to be free from every person who might hold him at one place."

Rias:" We could have traveled with him."

Sirzechs:" No Rias, you could not. He needs to move from dimension to dimension for his journey and in the end he is standing so far above all of us that we would never be able to get near him."

Rias:" But why would he have to leave my peerage for that?"

Sirzechs:" Your evil pieces aren't powerful enough to contain all of his power and his body would have probably rejected them as soon as his own power outgrowns what the evil pieces can support. To say it easy he either takes them out himself or he would lose them at some point."

Rias is silent, she feels betrayed and is heartbroken, even her brother lied to her.

Rias:" But why did no one ever say anything?!"

Sirzechs:" Would you have let him go just like that?"

Rias:" Of course!"

Sirzechs:" No you wouldn't, it is natural to us devils that we desire power and if you would have known how powerful Jiku might become you wouldn't have been able to just let him go."

Rias knows that her brother is right but it is still hard for her to accept it. Jiku and her grew up together and now she probably swa him the last time ever. Meanwhile Jiku is on his way to his 'home' which is only a little ball made of glass, but it is nearly indestructible and is Jiku does not want anyone in it then nobody can enter besides him. He enters the glass ball.

Jiku:" No place better to start a journey then home or what would you say Asha?"

Behind him a giant dragon makes its appearance.

Asha:" You should ready yourself as we have no knowledge of the world's you will have to visit."

Jiku:" And even if we know which worlds we have to visit we can't be certain which gem is waiting there for us. *sigh* I never thought it would  e easy but to think that it will be so complicated."

Asha:" And don't forget my power can't destroy only create."

Jiku:" I know, but what would such a journey be without a little challenge."

Asha:" Just don't overdo it. Your parents would be sad to know that you killed yourself by being overconfident."

Jiku:" Believe me, I know that."

Flashback

A young Jiku is seen, sleeping in his room as a loud crash is heard. He wakes up and makes his way down, silently to make sure his parents don't notice that he is awake but as he takes a look into the living room he sees a scene of horror, his parents tied up, wounded and covered in blood but still alive.

Father:" I will never give it to you, Kokabiel!"

A fallen angel enters the boys vision.

Kokabiel:" If you want to act stubborn so be it. Take apart the whole house and make sure to search everywhere."

Mother:" NO!"

The mother struggled and tackled Kokabiel to the ground but she is grabbed by the soldiers under his command.

Kokabiel:" Now you did it."

He creates a light spear and thrusts it into the mother's chest, killing her instantly. Jikus father trembles with anger and sadness, he gets up and somehow he managed to untie himself, in his hand he has a magic seal. He throws the seal to the ground and it erupts with an immeasurable fireball that burns the fallen angels, Kokabiel managed to get away without damage but his soldiers burnt to death.

Kokabiel:" I will return and take the gem from you."

He flies away and Jiku enters the still burning living room.

Jiku:" Daddy?"

His father lays on the ground slowly dying from the burns he got.

Father:" Jiku come here."

The boy walks over to his father sitting down next to his unmoving body.

Father:" Jiku, in my right bag, is a gem, take it. Now!"

The boy moves seemingly out of instinct. He takes the gem, which glows in a midnight blue gem that has many white points, it looks like the night sky.

Father:" And now, go, find a person, called Sirzechs, he will, take you in."

Jiku:" Daddy, will you come and get me?"

Father:" Don't, worry. I will bury, your mother, and then, I follow you."

Jiku gets up and makes his way out of the house in a state of shock he walks and walks without goal. Suddenly a loud boom is heard and as the boy turns around, where once his home was is now nothing but ash, he breaks down and crys. Not long after the house blew up a man finds the boy, these persons is Sirzechs Lucifer.

Sirzechs:" What are you doing out here all alone?"

The boy stays on the ground not answering, Sirzechs decides to take the boy with him. As he searches the burnt remains of the house he finds the burnt bodies of Jikus parents.

Sirzechs:" My friends, I am sorry I couldn't help you."

He returned to the boy, who by now is asleep and notices the gem the boy is holding.

Sirzechs:' So he is their son. Don't worry little one I will take care of you.'

Meanwhile in Jikus dream he is face to face with a giant dragon with wings like the night sky. This is Jikus first meeting with Asha and as he awakes again he finds himself in a new home, a big mansion. He leaves the room he slept in and comes across a little girl with red hair.

Rias:" Hi, who are you?"

Jiku:" M-My name is Jiku."

Rias:" I am Rias Gremory. Do you want to play with me!?"

She doesn't wait for an answer and pulls him along while Sirzechs is watching them and thinks that he will make it up to his dead friends.

Flashback ends

Jiku:" It's been a long time since then, now I have to get ready for my travels."

He leaves the ball again and creates his own magic circle to travel to the underworld, arrives in the mansion of Sirzechs Lucier and is greeted by Grayfia Lucifuge, Sirzechs wife and queen.

Grayfia:" Jiku, I didn't expect you to visit us. Is it time already?"

Jiku:" I am afraid that you are right, I can't wait any longer. Now I would like to ask a last favor of you and Sirzechs."

Grayfia:" You are as much my son as Millicas so what ever you ask I will do my best to fulfill your request."

Jiku:" I want you take care of my home for me and if you ever need my help just throw it against something, don't worry it won't break from it but it is the only way that I can notice it."

Grayfia takes the glass ball and suddenly hugs Jiku, who at first is stunned but hugs back nonetheless.

Grayfia:" Promise me to take care of yourself and to come back in one piece."

Jiku:" Don't worry I have Asha and myself I will be fine. Please say goodbye to Sirzechs and Millicas for me."

With that he opens a rift in the air  and leaves while Grayfia goes inside the mansion.

Millicas:" Mother who visited?"

Sirzechs:" I would like to know that too."

Grayfia:" Jiku came to say goodbye and to entrust us with his home."

Millicas takes the glass ball and sits down trying to stifle his sobs. Sirzechs and Grayfia sit next to him and hug him. Meanwhile Jiku arrived in his first destination.
_______________________________________
Alright guys that was it for the first chapter and prolog now I would like to know in which world Jiku ended up first an which gem he finds: Chaos, Life, Death, Light, Darkness, Fire, Water, Air or Earth. Choice is yours this time around but please choose a world and gem that fit together it would be kind of hard for me to write another chapter if that weren't the case. Until then have a nice day or night wherever you are.

P.S If someone wants to vote then please if the anime you want is already choosen then simply put a comment under that one, it's easier to count. And yes the following chapters are longer then this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 381 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
13.5K 581 28
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
12.3K 287 13
(I was always a big fan of the anime Fairy Tail mainly because of the Dragon Slayers and their magic, as well as a big fan of the Monster Hunter game...
135K 2.2K 34
Yo guys! This is my very first fanfiction ever! I created a bunch of comics based off of my favorite anime and I wanted to sorta make it public! I ho...