Comrades Forever (Completed)

By mathu_writes

This is a fanfiction based on Bigg boss Tharshan and Mugen. Enjoy the story guys. More

Cover page
Character sketch
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue
Congratulations to Mugen Anna
Congratulations to Tharshan anna
Poem by a fan
Tharshan Anna's autograph

Thank you

228 19 5
By mathu_writes

This wouldn't have been possible without my friends @tharshan_Sherin_addicts who had posted this  book on their Instagram and got others to share it as well.

Thank you so much to Yasmin Nadiah Ma'am for supporting me in this book.

Thanks to my other friends who shared the book around.

Instagram people:

Mugenrao.army

Biggboss3_boysarmy

tharshan_Mugen

Themugenrao.fc

Also special thanks to Razzi and Arun Anna for helping me reach Tharshan Anna!!!

Tharshan Anna, Arun Anna said you would be reading this.  Please tell me if enjoyed this book!!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule for reading this book Anna.

(Please don't hesitate to tell me if I had missed you)

And all the other wattpad fans

My insta ID: @mathu.s7  and @real_hero_tharshan_mugen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 829 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
36.6K 571 7
it's a mature story so read at your own risk... 21+content ⚠️ ⚠️
509K 27.3K 32
The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the family, is a very respected man in the socia...
172K 703 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.